Aa
A
A
Close

GERD (Acid Reflux) Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.

121 - 140 (of 3908) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I am a 30 year old male. For about 7 eight years now I have had significant issues with excessive burping. From 2008-2011, this was a nightmare. Most of the time I would burp air 2-3 times per minute most of the day. Thi...
tordke | Last answer
Hi everyone, Over the past year, my doctor has given me a variety of medications. I've tried antiacids like tums. I've also tried PPI's and H2 Blockers like Tagament, Famotidine, Prevacid, Nexium, and Dexilant. Unfortunately, all to no ...
Ash5192 | Last answer
So sometimes i end up throwing up when i laugh to hard...i dont eat alot and have a history with bulimia and anorexia... so what im asking is... is it Normal to throw up when laughing to hard, it rarely happens but still happens at times
nadyezhda | Last answer
i got stomach flu or food poisoning after going to malta. it was bad for 3 days, disappeared and reappeared the same a week later. since then i have had various problems, constipation,bloating, acid reflux and the most annoying stomach...
oddbod7661 | Last answer
Hello all, I am new and after 6 months and many doctors, it looks like I have mild? LPR and I am hypothyroid. They say it can't be related but I have read some articles that suggest a link. I always had a healty gut until now, I eat g...
1Kel12 | Last answer
606340_tn?1371501412
For three weeks, I've had horrible pain that grips my neck and upper chest and even radiates to my mouth and ears, today it felt just like a heart attack. It's horrible for 5 to 10 minutes and then settles down. Docs say it not my heart,...
aheart | Last answer
Anyone have any idea what the max daily dose is for antacids, particularly if you've been diagnosed with GERD? I've done some searching but can't find anything.
MrBurps | Last answer
Hi everyone, Over the past year, my doctor has given me a variety of medications. I've tried antiacids like tums. I've attempted Gas-X and mylanta to help with bloating and feelings of gas. I've also tried PPI's and H2 Blockers like Tag...
Ash5192 | Last answer
Hey all, I do have acid reflux and usually I have no problems but for the past 2 nights in the middle of the night I've been having issues. The pain seems to start in my stomach and moves up. It really scares me thinking something is...
luv4u859 | Last answer
I have has acid re flux and ibs for quite a while,i have been taking nexium,and i do have flareups,bu it was pretty much under control .About three weeks ago i started having a burning pain below my belly button,that is better,but now i ...
melvinl | Last answer
Hi I was wondering what the syptoms of Gerd are? I suffer with acid reflux, heartburn,just recently I've been suffering with a pain that comes and goes at the top of my abdomen just below my ribs. Thank you
starz24x | Last answer
I'm under suspesion of having acid reflux was given pills but after a while I stopped due to feel like I'm chocking on them pills eating is like torture I got asked to go and take blood but I couldn't be asked, it feels very bad I always...
HamzDeBrs | Last answer
Hi I am a 20 year old female...A week ago I developed a feeling of having a lump in my throat...few days later my throat pain started...My mouth becomes sour sometimes and there is disconcerting feeling in my chests sometimes...though th...
piki_de | Last answer
Hi I'm 25 year old male,I have been having a pain in the middle of my chest like acid reflux but it's constant I started a new job in January and the area I work in has a lot of ventilation causing my nose and throat to be dry. Could t...
Erikg2390 | Last answer
I have a acidity feeling in my stomach, loads of burping, heart palpitations, a slight cough but the pain I get is not severe just a lot of discomfort from the belly area
yellowbird3f | Last answer
34 yro male, healthy lifestyle. Symptoms: Daily regurgitation of meals, some reflux, difficulty breathing, coughing up phlem only when the weather gets cold. Stomach pressure located approx. where the sternum ends. Soda does not both...
parabol001 | Last answer
Could my GERD be a symptom of my stage3 fibrosis? It was really really bad last year and into this year and then all of a sudden stopped about 2 months ago without prescription drugs or otc meds. Could it be healed on its own, do I need ...
LW1959 | Last answer
From the past 1 week I'm having the feeling a a lump kinda thing in my throat after having food.I'm burping a lot then there is a sore throat...though I'm not having any problem in eating or drinking but my stomach makes sound sometimes ...
piki_de | Posted
Please help, im experiencing shortness of breath, excessive yawning, i always clear my throat, sometimes i get hard swallowing my saliva or water, sometimes when im sitting and i stand up i got dizzy and i cant see anything, my heart is ...
Pahvyel | Last answer
I recently had a endoscopy procedure where the dr said I pulled the scope out while I was under. I don't remember doing this. Dr said my esophagus has some scarring at the bottom . He wants to do a procedure where he stretches my esophag...
Marianne7721 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Gastro Tracker
Gastro
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
1236893_tn?1408490528
Blank
1672333_tn?1416698518
Blank