Aa
A
A
Close
GERD (Acid Reflux) Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.
121 - 140 (of 3985) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello everyone. I was diagnosed with LPR reflux a few years ago and it's been nothing but hell since. I have visited the ENT docs several...
1 answer |
Hi all, I have been suffering from nausea since mid July this year and the nausea problem just got worse in recent days. In 2013, I ha...
3 answers |
Anyone else have intense pain in the middle back? The burn starts and as it tappers off I get extreme back pain. I saw my doctor today co...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I don't know if this is GERD related however I read it was somewhere. Anyways, for a few months now I've been having the hardest time dig...
Does GERD make your throat feel like something stuck in it and cause u to have a constant cough?
4 answers |
Does Acid Reflux and a Hiatal Hernia cause Vagus Nerve Stimulation? Have experienced several episodes since Jan. 2010, of light headed, ...
6 answers |
Does anybody have any experience with the feeling of having something stuck in the middle of your chest, around the sternum? I have ha...
3 answers |
I have been diagnosed with GERD, and was put on Pepsid AC and Mylanta. The Mylanta never seemed to help, but the Pepsid helped for a few ...
6 answers |
1513010 tn?1291101538
I am going to explain my initial symptoms and how I believe they caused a cascading effect on my health which led to 6 months of doctors,...
5 answers |
My question is about my fiancé, tonight we ate pizza while we were leaving the restaurant he started feeling this pain in his chest and b...
1 answer |
Hello, I work as a software developer, I sit a lot in front of my PC. I have been getting this feeling of discomfort everyday since a fe...
1 answer |
I suddenly just had the urge to go the bathroom and had a sharp pain shoot through my chest up to my neck. It was worse when I breathed d...
1 answer |
I have struggled with various issues for years and recently diagnosed by a local doctor for having LPR. I have been taking omeprazol n...
3 answers |
Dear all, I would like to introduce myself as well as give you an overview of my current GERD condition. I'm only 14 years young, I w...
1 answer |
3148906 tn?1343699395
I"m on amoxicillin for an infected tooth, which is getting extracted wednesday afternoon. I have indigestion right now. It feels like som...
6 answers |
701334 tn?1262857103
i was sleeping last night and all of a sudden i felt like acid in the back of my throat,,it woke me right up,and i was like swallowing fo...
13 answers |
Does anyone know how to cure or heal Chemical Gastritis? I had 5 drinks of pinio grigio and was taking Ativan 0.5 mg am/pm and Mirtazapi...
2 answers |
An MRI revealed my spleen is enlarged (15.4 x 8.7x 11.7). I haven't been able to find definitive info on just how above normal size it i...
To all of you fellow reflux sufferers, have you ever tried the organic coffees, and if so do they really taste like real coffee? I am de...
13 answers |
1736028 tn?1310527418
Okay. I'm a 20-year old female, 5'4" and 150 lbs. Back in March I was diagnosed with GERD. In the past 3 months alone I've had about 7 ER...
7 answers |
A
A
Blank
Gastro Tracker
Gastro
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
8 hrs ago
Blank
Paxiled commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
17 hrs ago
317787 tn?1468754865
Blank
Dee1956 commented on THIS NEW FORUM STINKS...
Jul 22
Top Digestive Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Blank
Allentown, PA
1340994 tn?1374197577
Blank
Raleigh, NC
168348 tn?1379360675
Blank
Blank
1530171 tn?1448133193