Aa
A
A
Close
GERD (Acid Reflux) Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.
121 - 140 (of 3978) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My question is about my fiancé, tonight we ate pizza while we were leaving the restaurant he started feeling this pain in his chest and b...
1 answer |
Hello, I work as a software developer, I sit a lot in front of my PC. I have been getting this feeling of discomfort everyday since a fe...
1 answer |
I suddenly just had the urge to go the bathroom and had a sharp pain shoot through my chest up to my neck. It was worse when I breathed d...
1 answer |
I have struggled with various issues for years and recently diagnosed by a local doctor for having LPR. I have been taking omeprazol n...
3 answers |
Dear all, I would like to introduce myself as well as give you an overview of my current GERD condition. I'm only 14 years young, I w...
1 answer |
3148906 tn?1343699395
I"m on amoxicillin for an infected tooth, which is getting extracted wednesday afternoon. I have indigestion right now. It feels like som...
6 answers |
701334 tn?1262857103
i was sleeping last night and all of a sudden i felt like acid in the back of my throat,,it woke me right up,and i was like swallowing fo...
13 answers |
Does anyone know how to cure or heal Chemical Gastritis? I had 5 drinks of pinio grigio and was taking Ativan 0.5 mg am/pm and Mirtazapi...
2 answers |
An MRI revealed my spleen is enlarged (15.4 x 8.7x 11.7). I haven't been able to find definitive info on just how above normal size it i...
To all of you fellow reflux sufferers, have you ever tried the organic coffees, and if so do they really taste like real coffee? I am de...
13 answers |
1736028 tn?1310527418
Okay. I'm a 20-year old female, 5'4" and 150 lbs. Back in March I was diagnosed with GERD. In the past 3 months alone I've had about 7 ER...
7 answers |
My mum has been facing this situation for weeks or even months - chronic sore throat, once to the extent her tongue was numb and I rushed...
1 answer |
I know someone who suffers from GERD and he told he thinks it caused by a virus. Is that correct?
3 answers |
I am a 42 YO male with a history of renal cell carcinoma--stage T1B, removed via partial nephrectomy in December 2014. There were not sig...
1 answer |
I am having a hell of a time with some strange symptoms. I have had an endoscopy and a swallow test and have been told I have GERD, ho...
3 answers |
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GRED) is a chronic digestive disease. The esophagus is about 8 inches long and connects the throat (phar...
568812 tn?1379169394
Hi i am on 40mg of Omeprazole for acid reflux. Has anyone here had side effects from it like loose stools? For the past two weeks or s...
7 answers |
Hi Community, I'm a 42 year old female. A year ago I started having chest pain and hard to breath episodes out of the blue. I though...
6 answers |
Okay so this started about the beginning of the year. And its gotten much worse. My symptoms are. Dizziness, nausea, cramps, hot flashes,...
3 answers |
For the last several weeks I have developed a condition to where when I eat, take even one bite of something, within minutes my body will...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Gastro Tracker
Gastro
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
620923 tn?1452919248
Blank
selmaS commented on ChitChatNine's status
6 hrs ago