Aa
A
A
Close
GERD (Acid Reflux) Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.
121 - 140 (of 4089) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I get the sudden urge to vomit, it happens randomly, with and without full stomach. When that happens, I’m confident that I won’t vomit b...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Kind of a weird and long story, but one night I went to a movie theatre and ate a little too much, I got the normal gas/heartburn feeling...
1 answer |
Hi, I have been having a discomfort down towards the bottom of my esophogus. It seem wose when I stand up. I can feel it come up a litt...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello, I am 19 years old. I do use smokeless tobacco. But never smoked. For the last 2 months I have had odd problems. It first started w...
1 answer |
Hi, I have been having a chronic issue with throat clearing. It usually happens in the morning. As my day moves forward, it usually ca...
1 answer |
19411704 tn?1477242127
Dear sir, it has been 4 year that i have Continous symptoms of epigastric pain and burning sensation,along this four years for relieving ...
1 answer |
I live in Cincinnati have struggled with the reversal for 4 years. Had the Hitial repaired, myomotomy on my throat, injection in my throa...
I am suffering from dry throat, post nasal drip, occassiinal sneezing and coughing but my allergy test came out negative. Lately i feel b...
1 answer |
I have recently been diagnosed with a 3cm hiatal hernia, i am on Omeprazole 20mg a day which helps with heartburn but i still have chroni...
2 answers |
4876041 tn?1360374933
Hi everyone. I've had this problem for a while but it's only recently gotten worse (last August). Most days, I burp all day and every...
15 answers | 1 comment |
So i have had my gal bladder removed 2 years ago 7 months after i started to have severe acid reflux for which i had to rely on Omeprazol...
1 answer |
So I've had acid reflux before I had it really bad three years ago after I felt better my doctor stopped my meds ever since then I've ha...
1 answer |
Hi, Constant heartburn and first thing in morning annoying cough Had it for months now, Doctor put me on omeprazole which solved pr...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hi Everyone, I am a 28 year old male, I live in California, and I have a lot of stomach pains, but I'm having a hard time figuring it...
1 answer |
Two weeks fter a sexualt encounter, I developed a sore throat and swollen submandibular lymph nodes. After all tests came back negative,...
4 answers | 1 comment |
701334 tn?1262857103
i was sleeping last night and all of a sudden i felt like acid in the back of my throat,,it woke me right up,and i was like swallowing fo...
14 answers | 1 comment |
For the past months, I've occasianolly tied a belt tight around my chest to help with my heartburn, usually when its at its worst. It fee...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So I've had acid reflux since I was about 8. I've had ulcers in my stomach and esophagus since I was 15. I've gone on bland diets for mon...
Nasty cough - GERD????? or Radon Posining?????? by JenniferJane Around Thanksgiving, my 7 year old daughter developed a cough that...
2 answers | 2 comments |
How to stop acid reflux
3 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Gastroenterologist in your area?
GERD (Acid Reflux) Community Resources