Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Stomach Problems Any Have Any Idea What It Could Be

It all started 4 weeks ago with me getting light headed and having tightness in the chest me and family think its cause of this bronkaid medication I started taking for my asthma and mixing it with my inhaler and other over the counter things such as advil etc..I went to the dr they took a chest xray blood and urine and found nothing so I was told to wait it out that all went away and the stomach got worse after that so now its just the stomach.So I wake up I have this upset stomach pain and have to go to the bathroom every time it would be diaherra or broken up or just loose..For these 4 weeks I havnt been eating as much as I usually do cause there isn't much I can eat right now ive been eating very bland..Some days when I first go to the bathroom I go like 3-4 times back to back within an hour thats not all the time then I eat dinner and some nights I feel like I have to go but cant I have occasional pain through out the day sometimes pain in my back but I dunno if thats because of what I have or from going to the bathroom so much sometimes the pain is like a burning sudden sharp but not so sharp pain on the right of abdomen close to the middle most of whatever pain im in whether it be pains or upset stomach feeling happens when I first get up or late at night and this goes on every day not one day in the past 4 weeks that I havnt woke up like this. I feel hungry alot cause like I said im not eating as much as I do when im healthy any idea what it could be
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
193245 tn?1189989722
Since you have no other answers, I'll throw something out there.  It could be anxiety.  Sometimes even you don't feel like you're anxious, it'll still affect the stomach.  And I know that some of those inhalers "amp" people up.

And if you change your eating habits that'll affect your digestion for sure.  So you may have a couple of things working here.

In any case, it's my experience that diagnosing problems like this can be a fairly long process, so just stick with it.

Helpful - 0
just adding this since i ran out of space i could use  I went to the dr he thinks it is ibs I personally don't think it is ibs cause from I read about ibs I don't think its constant like this and im not stressing and im not eating anything bad right now.I don't have insurance so he couldn't send me to a stomach dr so he gave me prevacid and said it should clear in a few days its been a week since I saw him still pretty much the same
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Gastroenterology Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem