Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Stomach and body aches - I'm Better!!

For months I have had horrible stomach pains, cramps, (see previous post somewhere in the last month) I felt HORRIBLE, i was depressed, was bloating after meals, etc. I have amazingly found help - and not from the doctor.  The doctors have poured over tests with no clue what's wrong.  When I talked with my mom and we started doing heavy internet research. (plus using past probelms she had) She had some probiotics left over from something and I started to take those - within 2 days my symptoms have started to dissapear. What do I think I had? Candida infection!  for those of you who've had every test in the book, with no results and have taken strong antibiotics before this all started - try ordering some Threelac, or going on the Candida Diet. I started feeling better within TWO days. I have been suffering for EIGHT MONTHS and have seen FIVE doctors with NO releif!  THIS is amazing to me that somehting this simple would work. I really hope this will work for some of you, I really do....do some research on Candida or go to http://www.candidasupport.org and research your symptoms!! some of them include: Fatigue and abdominal pain, leaky gut, cramps etc. I hope this helps just ONE person out there!

~N

2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
That website matches its symptoms up with gluten intolerance symptoms, which is what I thought I had because all my symptoms matched up. I have also been suffering from abdominal pain for eight months with no relief and all tests coming back clean. I did some research, but still cant tell if this is for women only. I might give it a shot if it can occur in men as well. Look forward to hearing from you soon, thanks!

-Kevin
Helpful - 0
Just had to dig deeper I guess, I see that it can happen it males too. Just might have to give this a try! If you read this, please email me at ***@**** . I would like to discuss symptoms and such, etc..

Thanks again!

Kevin
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Gastroenterology Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem