Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Gallbladder Community

The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.

21 - 40 (of 1092) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had my gall bladder out in 2003. Since then I have had recurrent gall stones that get stuck in my bile duct and have to be removed by ERCP. It didn't happen until 2005. Then it was close to another year and it happened again. Since...
  Posted
10 years ago I had my gallbladder removed a few months after the birth of my daughter. Of course things have never been quite right as far as my digestive system goes since then. However, I now have a new set of problems. Since Januar...
  Posted
Hello guys, I apologize for my craziness and long post in advance! I am a 20 year old male that has been having severe pain in my stomach for a good 5-6 days now. The pain I am having is getting progressively worse and happens below ...
  Posted
Hi, I have been diagnosed with gallstones and enlarged liver (reversible). There are two stones - 15 and 18 mm in size. The doctor has suggested medications (Ursokem - 150) with a disclaimer that the stone is too big to be dissolved. ...
  Posted
I had my gallbladder removed about two weeks ago and currently have a drain in place. My gallbladder was pretty sick; nearly septic. After two weeks, I am still producing about 25 ml of bile into my drain. Is this normal? When should...
  Posted
I had recently gone to a gastroenterologist with some concerns about my stomach. I'm a very healthy eater, vegetarian, minimal cheese, gluten intolerant, and still having lots of trouble digesting food. Constant bloating, reflux and indi...
  Posted
I am currently 32 weeks pregnant and started having recurring gallbladder symptoms during my last(3rd) pregnancy. Once the baby was born I went for further testing and no stones were present but inflammation and pain lead to being diagno...
  Posted
Hi there, after suffering with chronic pain in my upper right quadrant for the past 8-10 years I finally got referred to a gastroenterologist today and after a thorough consultation, I was, for the first time in my life, diagnosed with a...
  Posted
Hi everyone, My husband, who is 43 years old, had his gallbladder removed approximately a month ago. He is a type 2 diabetic and has a 10-year history of pancreatitis attributed to elevated triglycerides and his gallbladder was quite...
  Posted
17421119 tn?1456541785
Hi, I've uploaded an image of my abdomen. I had my gallbladder out Tuesday, but I didn't notice a rash on most of my abdomen until this morning. (The pain meds have made me out of it.) The rash isn't concentrated around the four incis...
  Posted
I HAVE HAD FULLNESS PRESSURE AND LIKE A BLOWN UP BALLOON FEELING ON MY LEFT SIDE FOR 3 MONTHS ITS DRIVING ME INSANE I HAD BREAST CANCER 2 YEARS AGO SO OF COURSE I THIN CANCER MY DOCTOR DOESNT WANT TO SEE ME ANYMORE SHE SAYS THERES NOTHIN...
  Posted
I had my gall bladder removed August 6, 2015 and i thought that would be the end of all my pain. Instead, every single time I eat, i feel immediately bloated as though something is being blocked. I then have extreme pain and swelling f...
  Posted
I'm pretty much nauseated all day every day to some degree. I am always eating Pepto or Zofran etc to relieve the nausea. Can anyone suggest anything to help this? I recently found out I have an 8mm gallstone and my gallbladder could ...
  Posted
During gallbladder surgery they cut my liver and I was rushed in for numerous surgeries I've been in extreme pain the surgery was three years ago and three months ago I went in for an ultra sound and found out they left staples in my liv...
  Posted
Hi I'm due for surgery in the next 3-4 weeks. I've been fine for the past 6 months but had an attack 5 days ago. Ever since I've had constant ache and a little bit of nausea (only for first 1-2 days). Now I get a mini-attack (more ach...
  Posted
Hi, a few weeks ago I started having some abdominal pains. I am 32, relatively healthy, i do has asthma and heart palpitations. So I ended up getting an ultrasound and it came back with a little inflammation of gall bladder, wall minim...
  Posted
1232362 tn?1333139006
I'd posted my question about undiaged RUQ pain-every test under the sun had been done: all normal. After 3 weeks of this I was frustrated and in pain and was referred to a surgeon-he found that I had unusually highly placed endometriosis...
  Posted
Good day, Since I give birth to my second child almost 2 years ago, I have like a gallbladder attacks. Symptoms : Right-sided chest pain below rib cage. Pain in the back right shoulder blade Sometimes feeling a bit nausea Bloati...
  Posted
I had some severe abd pain on Sunday evening that started at around 6pm and lasted until 1am. It was a constant, squeezing pain that no position changes would help or anything else for that matter. I was severly nauseated all day prior...
  Posted
Hi again. I was given some good advice here before in regard to my idiot brother but this one is much more innocent, unless you scowl at a lifetime of deep fried Southern cooking which may be responsible for this entire situation. ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gallbladder Community Resources