Aa
A
A
Close
Gallbladder Community
The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.
21 - 40 (of 1099) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had my gallbladder removed in march 2014. I felt immediate relief of the chest pains it was causing. But since then I had periodic che...
I have a gallbladder stone deduct in ultrasound but there is no any symptom , no pain , no vomiting tendency , no Nausea only digestive ...
4 answers |
I have my gallbladder removed two weeks ago without complication. Today I saw my doctor and all looks good just no heavy lifting for one ...
1 answer |
I have pain still and know people who have continuing pain after having our gall bladders removed. Is this wide-spread among gall bladder...
22 answers | 4 comments |
What are some of the main systoms of gallbladder problems? I am having some stomach problems and think they might be gallbladder related...
After almost 20 years and multiple liver biopsies, tests and doctor's visits, I think I have finally diagnosed myself. I know people warn...
12 answers |
Hello All, I am new to this site, and also new to Gallbladder problems (at least the doctors are now thinking Gallbaldder). This wil...
I have biliary dyskinesia with an ejection fraction of 23%. I am on a very low fat diet and I eat very little dairy or wheat.I have becom...
165 answers |
I'm scared for my husband, a senior IT executive. 45 years old. 6'3", 270lbs. He's never had any other operation. He lost 80lbs two years...
1 answer |
14947301 tn?1437508268
Hello, I've had a low-grade fever for the past 3 days, which is unusual for me. My «normal» temperature is around 97.5, and I'm at 99....
2 answers |
10 years ago I had my gallbladder removed a few months after the birth of my daughter. Of course things have never been quite right as f...
32 answers | 1 comment |
Hello guys, I apologize for my craziness and long post in advance! I am a 20 year old male that has been having severe pain in my stomach...
Hi, I have been diagnosed with gallstones and enlarged liver (reversible). There are two stones - 15 and 18 mm in size. The doctor has...
2 answers |
I had my gallbladder removed about two weeks ago and currently have a drain in place. My gallbladder was pretty sick; nearly septic. Af...
I had recently gone to a gastroenterologist with some concerns about my stomach. I'm a very healthy eater, vegetarian, minimal cheese, gl...
I am currently 32 weeks pregnant and started having recurring gallbladder symptoms during my last(3rd) pregnancy. Once the baby was born ...
1 answer |
Hi there, after suffering with chronic pain in my upper right quadrant for the past 8-10 years I finally got referred to a gastroenterolo...
62 answers |
Hi everyone, My husband, who is 43 years old, had his gallbladder removed approximately a month ago. He is a type 2 diabetic and has ...
17421119 tn?1456541785
Hi, I've uploaded an image of my abdomen. I had my gallbladder out Tuesday, but I didn't notice a rash on most of my abdomen until thi...
1 answer |
I HAVE HAD FULLNESS PRESSURE AND LIKE A BLOWN UP BALLOON FEELING ON MY LEFT SIDE FOR 3 MONTHS ITS DRIVING ME INSANE I HAD BREAST CANCER 2...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gallbladder Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank