Aa
A
A
Close
Gallbladder Community
The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.
21 - 40 (of 1101) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My gallbladder was removed in 1986. I had bile duct surgery as well at the same time. I had lodged stones. Two years later the attacks ca...
1 answer |
Hi there, I'm 39, I'm 5ft 10", and have not had weight problems and have enjoyed a balanced diet all my life. In 1999 after the birth of...
24 answers | 1 comment |
I am a 29 yr old female. I started experiencing right side pain that goes from my lower rip down to right above my hip and stretches aro...
The report says..... ULTRASOUND FOR UPPER ABDOMEN LIVER is normal in size and echotexture. No focal mass lesion or IHBR dilatation ...
3 answers |
I've been having really bad pains in my right side for the last 2 and a half months now. There are times when it's been unbearable and n...
35 answers | 1 comment |
I had my gallbladder removed in march 2014. I felt immediate relief of the chest pains it was causing. But since then I had periodic che...
I have a gallbladder stone deduct in ultrasound but there is no any symptom , no pain , no vomiting tendency , no Nausea only digestive ...
4 answers |
I have my gallbladder removed two weeks ago without complication. Today I saw my doctor and all looks good just no heavy lifting for one ...
1 answer |
I have pain still and know people who have continuing pain after having our gall bladders removed. Is this wide-spread among gall bladder...
22 answers | 4 comments |
What are some of the main systoms of gallbladder problems? I am having some stomach problems and think they might be gallbladder related...
After almost 20 years and multiple liver biopsies, tests and doctor's visits, I think I have finally diagnosed myself. I know people warn...
12 answers |
Hello All, I am new to this site, and also new to Gallbladder problems (at least the doctors are now thinking Gallbaldder). This wil...
I have biliary dyskinesia with an ejection fraction of 23%. I am on a very low fat diet and I eat very little dairy or wheat.I have becom...
165 answers |
I'm scared for my husband, a senior IT executive. 45 years old. 6'3", 270lbs. He's never had any other operation. He lost 80lbs two years...
1 answer |
14947301 tn?1437508268
Hello, I've had a low-grade fever for the past 3 days, which is unusual for me. My «normal» temperature is around 97.5, and I'm at 99....
2 answers |
Hello guys, I apologize for my craziness and long post in advance! I am a 20 year old male that has been having severe pain in my stomach...
Hi, I have been diagnosed with gallstones and enlarged liver (reversible). There are two stones - 15 and 18 mm in size. The doctor has...
2 answers |
I had my gallbladder removed about two weeks ago and currently have a drain in place. My gallbladder was pretty sick; nearly septic. Af...
I had recently gone to a gastroenterologist with some concerns about my stomach. I'm a very healthy eater, vegetarian, minimal cheese, gl...
I am currently 32 weeks pregnant and started having recurring gallbladder symptoms during my last(3rd) pregnancy. Once the baby was born ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gallbladder Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...