Gallbladder Community
About This Community:

The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By nygrl
Hi, I'm hoping to find someone who has had similar experiences to put my mind at ease. I'm a 37yo female, generally h...
974371_tn?1364538460
By Margot49 Blank
See nobody addressed my ejection fraction questions. :-( Took myself to the ER last Thursday due to pain, bloating...
By summer22
I'm hoping this question gets some answers, as my last few posts haven't received any responses. I had an open hyste...
By Ms_Evans
Why would the die from a stress test go to the gallbladder?
By Sarsi Blank
Hi All! I have been suffering with Sphincter of Oddi Dysfunction for the past 2 1/2 years. I have had an ERCP with...
By Hardinger94
Ive had gallbladder like symptoms for about 8 years now but only tried to do something about it for the past year. Ha...
By Manikandanravi
Hi, My father was operated 20 days back for a CABG (Byepass) surgery and now he is having pain in stomach. After t...
By summer22
My ultrasound came back with a report of a 3mm polyp on the gallbladder. My doctor wants me to get a cat scan to be s...
By twright156
I went today for my ultrasound for my gallbladder. I've been having bad attacks once every two weeks waking me up out...
By Brookemariee
Alright these past couple months have been very painful and tough for me. I have been in and out of hospitals an doct...
By dimbmw
I've been having dull pain under ribs on the right side for the last 5 years. Last 6 month this pain is almost const...
By DOBER
I've been off & on acid reflux meds for a very long time now. They seem to help with the heartburn but, I still get t...
By Gloriachavezp
I had GB surgery 11 days ago...my gallbladder wasn't working properly (no stones) and it was a different color by the...
By marco9
I am 17 years old and have some anxiety and depression problems. For all of this week I have felt constipated, and fr...
By kaths2go
I recently had Hilda scan without the ckk. My gallbladder ejection fraction rate following drinking insure plus drin...
By kfhughes
I have been having pain under my right ribs consistently for the past 6 months. Some days it is worse than others. I ...
1449510_tn?1407164029
k2626Jul 03
heavenlyroseJun 20, 2012
chellynn23Jun 19, 2012
Paderla Anitha, DNB  Apr 30, 2012
By heavenlyrose Blank
I never have pain on my right side in the front, which is where the gallbladder is, but sometimes always a severe pai...
By Oye2911
I had my gallbladder removed November 2007 and started noticing irregular menstrual cycle since then. I also noticed ...
Margot49Aug 01
BabsyBJul 31
Margot49Jul 07
By Meganjst28
I had my gallbladder removed 3 weeks ago had gallstones and Hidatsa scan showed an ejection fraction of 93% now after...
msmcgee65Jul 29
avisgAug 12, 2011
CdngalAug 12, 2011
By kathy19761978 Blank
I was told not to take my narcotic pain medication 6 hours before test but i am in a lot of pain. What happens when ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gallbladder Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
9 hrs ago by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank