Aa
A
A
Close
Gallbladder Community
The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.
21 - 40 (of 1172) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had my gall bladder out in 2003. Since then I have had recurrent gall stones that get stuck in my bile duct and have to be removed by ...
35 answers | 8 comments |
10 years ago I had my gallbladder removed a few months after the birth of my daughter. Of course things have never been quite right as f...
34 answers | 11 comments |
My daughter has been diagnosed with a non functioning gallbladder. Her ejection fraction was 30%. She has constant pain all the time but...
10 answers |
A few months ago I had symptoms of a gallbladder attack, pain under my chest and in the right side. I had an ultrasound which showed I ha...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My mother went through gallbladder removal surgery for acalculous cholecystitis, four days after surgery, she again developed sever stoma...
My mother in law had her gallbladder removed and returned to work a week and a half later. Shortly after returning to work, she suffered ...
3 answers |
Hi I was admitted to the Hospital on March 31, 2017. I had horrible pain on right side and had diarrhea. When I got to the hospital, I w...
1 answer |
I have had a HIDA scan which showed my ejection fraction as being 38% which basically means that it is not emptying properly. However, I...
17 answers | 1 comment |
4849766 tn?1391042293
Happy anniversary to ChitChatNine- your Community Leader! Please take a moment to reach out to ChitChatNine, and give a shout out for ho...
1 answer |
I had gallbladder removal surgery about a week and a half ago. They were supposed to do it laparoscopically but even though I had had an ...
Hi guys,, i just wondered if anyone could shed any light on what may be going on. Ive had this niggling pain in my right side half way up...
I have had blood tests, HIDA scan, and ultrasounds done and they've come back completely normal. I started experiencing the pain almost a...
I have been suffering from chronic nausea since very young. I sometime wake up soon after I sleep with nausea so intense I feel like I wi...
I woke up this morning with a start pain under my right rib cage. I thought perhaps it was a gas bubble but despite taking GasX and tums ...
192055 tn?1263559137
I am 20 weeks pregnant. Long story short, pain started in my right rib two weeks ago but I thought it was pain from my stretching bell...
20 answers | 1 comment |
Comments made by Surgeons regarding victims suffering from health complications should be discounted due to being incorrectly diagnosed o...
4 answers | 1 comment |
looking for advice and insight on my situation - 30 years old female with a pretty active lifestyle, no any other health issues. I have r...
I have pain still and know people who have continuing pain after having our gall bladders removed. Is this wide-spread among gall bladder...
24 answers | 10 comments |
Hi , I am 48 years old male and I was diagnosed with inguinal hernia . I have already planned the surgery to fix the hernia for next w...
I had my gallbladder removed on 4/3/2017. It ended up being open as it was super inflamed and had many adhesions. I was under for 5 1/...
A
A
Gallbladder Community Resources