Aa
A
A
Close
Gallbladder Community
The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.
21 - 40 (of 1153) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had a HIDA scan and have felt significantly worse after the scan than before. After the results, my GI doctor and primary doctor sugges...
Hi, I'm a 64 yr-old female. About 10 years ago my bile duct was enlarged, I eventually started getting pain under my bottom ribs, on the ...
2 answers |
Hello-I was diagnosed with gallstones back in 2017 and also was told that my gallbladder was barely functioning. I decided not to have s...
Okay, so I'm a 20 year old female and have been having digestive issues since about August 2016.... it started with slight nausea and dia...
1 answer |
Need some help/insight into what possibly could be going on. Over the past 3 weeks, I've experienced Gallbladder Attack symptoms 4-5 tim...
I've been having issues with my gallbladder so decided to have it checked out. My husband had it done a while ago and they did an ultras...
Bev5555 Hi, I live in the UK. I had my gallbladder out 3 weeks ago, keyhole (apparently it was full of tiny stones). Everything was fin...
I had my gall bladder out in 2003. Since then I have had recurrent gall stones that get stuck in my bile duct and have to be removed by ...
34 answers | 8 comments |
After having my gall bladder removed I have extreme pain breathing in, involuntary quick breaths and yawning that is very painful with a ...
10 answers |
Hi, I have been having constant pain in my upper abdomen that radiates to my back and under shoulder blades for 1 week now. I was seen in...
Just had my gallbladder out a few days ago and I feel horrible when does it usually clear up and I will start feeling better. And is it j...
I'm hoping there's somebody out there who's had gallstones or sludge that can tell me whether or not they've had pain more often on the l...
38 answers | 11 comments |
3246041 tn?1347166017
For the past 6 months or so, it has been really bad, before the 6 months it was on and off for a couple years, but only half as bad ...
6 answers |
My 13year old daughter is having sharp stabbing pain in right side of stomach, Fever up to 101.6. Vomit taste like acid and yellow. Lays ...
Last week i had a endoscopic ultrasound done and the doctor found a gall stone in my bile duct. i haven't had my gall bladder since 1989....
Hi there, I'm 39, I'm 5ft 10", and have not had weight problems and have enjoyed a balanced diet all my life. In 1999 after the birth of...
26 answers | 2 comments |
I've been having really bad pains in my right side for the last 2 and a half months now. There are times when it's been unbearable and n...
35 answers | 2 comments |
I still have random sharp pain in my naval. The pain in my rib cage is constant and sharp and it still have swelling. Is this normal>
I am a 58 year old male,in good health,but I do have high cholesterol.I do have a flair up,depending what I eat.I had a ultrasound of my ...
Hello..well where do I begin..I'll try to keep it short as possible. Not long ago i started experiencing mild to moderate pain in my righ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gallbladder Community Resources