Aa
A
A
Close
Gallbladder Community
The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.
21 - 40 (of 1159) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Comments made by Surgeons regarding victims suffering from health complications should be discounted due to being incorrectly diagnosed o...
4 answers | 1 comment |
looking for advice and insight on my situation - 30 years old female with a pretty active lifestyle, no any other health issues. I have r...
I have pain still and know people who have continuing pain after having our gall bladders removed. Is this wide-spread among gall bladder...
24 answers | 10 comments |
Hi , I am 48 years old male and I was diagnosed with inguinal hernia . I have already planned the surgery to fix the hernia for next w...
I had my gallbladder removed on 4/3/2017. It ended up being open as it was super inflamed and had many adhesions. I was under for 5 1/...
Seeking help/advice. I'm a 37 year old female who had her gallbladder removed July 22, 2016. 48 hours after the surgery I was nauseous an...
So, I went to the ER over the weekend with a gallbladder attack...all the classic signs. They did an Ultrasound, couldn't find my gallbla...
Recurrent gallstones after gallbladder removed 18 months ago.. 6 weeks after gallbladder removed, tremendous pain, liver enzymes skyrock...
I have made the biggest mistake of my life. I had my gallbladder removed, which I felt rushed into by the surgeon, because I had polyps (...
46 answers | 1 comment |
Hi everyone! I want to thank you all for your posts - reading about everyone elses gallbladder symptoms/problems has been a HUGE help to ...
2 answers |
i had a HIDA scan with cck today and i was wondering what reaction i would have if my gallbladder is in fact bad because i only felt seve...
6 answers | 2 comments |
I had a Hida scan done today my EF@ 10 mins was 20% Ef @ 30 mins 39 % and at 60 mins 47 %. What does that mean?
1 answer |
i have 8 inch scare, 64 yrs old, 9 wks since surgery: still can't do push-ups, someone said 2 years to fully recover ? when can i do hea...
I had a HIDA scan and have felt significantly worse after the scan than before. After the results, my GI doctor and primary doctor sugges...
Hi, I'm a 64 yr-old female. About 10 years ago my bile duct was enlarged, I eventually started getting pain under my bottom ribs, on the ...
2 answers |
Hello-I was diagnosed with gallstones back in 2017 and also was told that my gallbladder was barely functioning. I decided not to have s...
Okay, so I'm a 20 year old female and have been having digestive issues since about August 2016.... it started with slight nausea and dia...
1 answer |
Need some help/insight into what possibly could be going on. Over the past 3 weeks, I've experienced Gallbladder Attack symptoms 4-5 tim...
I've been having issues with my gallbladder so decided to have it checked out. My husband had it done a while ago and they did an ultras...
Bev5555 Hi, I live in the UK. I had my gallbladder out 3 weeks ago, keyhole (apparently it was full of tiny stones). Everything was fin...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gallbladder Community Resources