Aa
A
A
Close
Gallbladder Community
The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.
21 - 40 (of 1124) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi there, after suffering with chronic pain in my upper right quadrant for the past 8-10 years I finally got referred to a gastroenterolo...
61 answers | 1 comment |
I had blood work done and my Alk Phos was high. How can I lower my level?
1 answer |
For the past nine months I have been having stomach pains that come and go along with severely dry eye due to a lack of tear production (...
HIDA scan negative Blood test negative CT negative Ultrasound negative EDG negative (no ulcers or H pylori, only evidence of GERD) ...
1 answer |
Does the itching go away post gallbladder removal? I am scheduled for surgery tomorrow.
The tech couldn't find my gallbladder, until after about an hour and 20 min, I had to get up and walk around before he could see it. Also...
I had my gallbladder removed like 10 weeks ago and for the past 8 weeks have been suffering pain, nausea, loss of appetite, diarrhoea/con...
I had my gallbladder removed like 10 weeks ago and for the past 8 weeks have been suffering pain, nausea, loss of appetite, diarrhoea/con...
I am 51 years old, for the past 6 months, I have been experiencing constipation, loose stools, back pain, abdominal pain, joint pain, itc...
Hi, I developed mild discomfort under my right ribs several months ago. My doctor sent me for an ultrasound which showed several very sma...
2 weeks and 1 day ago I had an emergency cholesectomy via laparoscopic surgery. The surgery went well and despite the post op pain I felt...
1 answer |
So, I went to the E R because me belly near belly button had had been hurting in the same spot for 4 days. They did an mri and I was tol...
1 answer |
i had a HIDA scan with cck today and i was wondering what reaction i would have if my gallbladder is in fact bad because i only felt seve...
5 answers | 1 comment |
1427811 tn?1282971554
Hello, I've been reading posts similar to my own complaints. 2 years ago I was in great physical condition, not an ounce overweight, but ...
6 answers | 2 comments |
my Father undergone gall stone operation twice once once five years ago and once recently ...even doctors are not getting the things whe...
So I judt had my gallbladder removef. Any suggestions for constipation due to meds.. I'm also breatfeeding.
I've been seeing my gastroenterologist for a few months now, but I'm not getting anywhere. I went with severe reflux and what I thought ...
After having my gall bladder removed I have extreme pain breathing in, involuntary quick breaths and yawning that is very painful with a ...
9 answers |
Hi all. I am a 35 year old female who is 5'4 and weigh 218 pounds. I eat alot of fried foods and fast food on the go. I haven't had any ...
2 answers |
i had my gallbladder taken out june 3rd 2016 due to being admitted to the hospital in april of 2016 due to severe RUQ pain and was diagno...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gallbladder Community Resources