Aa
A
A
Close
Gallbladder Community
The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.
41 - 60 (of 1124) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I found out in June of this year I had a very large gallstone. I found this out after a year of stomach troubles and severe attacks. I wa...
14 answers |
I need to know if my daughter needs to have the gallbladder removed. HIDA scan test is normal. no pain does she need a surgery
History: Cholecystitis with polyp. Gross:: Specimen container is labeled with the patient's name and medical record number and unmarke...
5 answers |
I had a HIDA scan that showed an ejection fraction of only 1%. So my gallbladder will be removed. Problem is I can't have the surgery unt...
2 answers |
I am posting on behalf of my mother. She is 75 years old. For many years, maybe decades, she has had gallbladder stones. However, now,...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 22 years old and had my gallbladder removed October 2015. My GB had polyps and sludge in it so it wasn't surprising it needing to be ...
I am 34 year old man. I have minor pain in my right upper side and my doctor did ultrasound and told that i have multiple polys and large...
6 answers |
Minor symptoms and doctor remove my gallbladder just because of Chronic cholecystitis without stones which look like multiple polyps in ...
RUQ pain and bouts of severe nausea and reflux. The pain isn't that bad. The nausea and reflux are issues. Prilosec helps this. Abdom...
Hello, three years ago i had a month and half of really bad stomach pain and could not figure it out. After having a scan and ultra sound...
1 answer |
My father , who is 59 y.o., suffered ischaemic stroke 4 years ago. He hasn't fully recovered since then. Left hand is disabled. Now he is...
My gallbladder was removed in 1986. I had bile duct surgery as well at the same time. I had lodged stones. Two years later the attacks ca...
1 answer |
I am a 29 yr old female. I started experiencing right side pain that goes from my lower rip down to right above my hip and stretches aro...
The report says..... ULTRASOUND FOR UPPER ABDOMEN LIVER is normal in size and echotexture. No focal mass lesion or IHBR dilatation ...
3 answers |
I've been having really bad pains in my right side for the last 2 and a half months now. There are times when it's been unbearable and n...
35 answers | 1 comment |
I had my gallbladder removed in march 2014. I felt immediate relief of the chest pains it was causing. But since then I had periodic che...
I have a gallbladder stone deduct in ultrasound but there is no any symptom , no pain , no vomiting tendency , no Nausea only digestive ...
3 answers |
I have my gallbladder removed two weeks ago without complication. Today I saw my doctor and all looks good just no heavy lifting for one ...
1 answer |
I have pain still and know people who have continuing pain after having our gall bladders removed. Is this wide-spread among gall bladder...
20 answers | 4 comments |
What are some of the main systoms of gallbladder problems? I am having some stomach problems and think they might be gallbladder related...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gallbladder Community Resources