Aa
A
A
Close

Gallbladder Community

The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.

61 - 80 (of 1090) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Is it okay to have a combined surgery/removal of gall bladder and uterus? One of my family had this kind of surgery and is now facing some complications regarding food intake. This leads to frequent motions.
  Posted
THIS IS MORE OF AN ANSWER THAN A QUESTION, I TOO HAVE HAD MY GALLBLADDER OUT ABOUT 6 YEARS AGO AND UP UNTIL ABOUT A MONTH AGO MY STOMACH WOULD CRAMP AFTER ALMOST EVERY MEAL I ATE, SO IT WAS HARD FOR ME TO GO OUT AND EAT AND ENJOY MY FAMI...
  Posted
Hello, I am a young 22 year old male with a history of upper right quadrant pain, heartburn/GERD, chest and back pain for over a year. I was completely healthy until a alcohol binge on my 21st birthday (which I neither planned for or...
  Posted
I'm so confused by my predicament. My right upper quadrant is in pain all the way through to my back. My shoulders ache as well and my stool is either yellow and floaty or normal in shape and color, but wipes yellow with mucus. The HIDA ...
  Posted
i will make a gallbladder removal surgery becase of polyp. i want to konw any sequela that will happen in future? such as cancer.... im 35 man. thanks.
  Posted
I had my gall bladder removed a month ago due to palyps. I had a two ultrasounds which showed polyps on my gall bladder that had grown to more than 1cm. So I went ahead with the surgery and have just recovered. I just had my follow up ap...
  Posted
Can one have gallbladder discomfort that is intermittent as in daily? Under my right breast sternum area I just feel achy all day and not just with meals? It comes and goes can be made worse with movement? Scapula is tender too? I...
  Posted
1811506 tn?1316545508
I am a 32 year old female, 5'7'', 133lbs, on no medications, and am in good health. Ever since my son was born in 1996, I have had stomach issues off and on (occasional stomach upset, nausea, epigastric pain, bloating, etc.). I have had ...
  Posted
About 3 months ago I started having extreme pain starting under my upper right abdominal quadrant that spread to my back and kidneys, around the same time for the first time in my life I got a UTI ( am 50 years old) They treated the UTI ...
  Posted
I had my gallbladder removed 4 months ago. I was able to handle alcohol up until two weeks ago. All the sudden it seems that I get intoxicated very quickly. Does anyone have the same issues or any information on this topic? Are there...
  Posted
I'm a man have gallbladder polyp with 1cm*0.8CM (the one of the biggest). doctor suggestion is gallbladder removal by surgery. my question is : 1, some one said gallbladder removal can take many sequela in future such as cancer. S...
  Posted
My 18 year old sister is going into surgery to get her gallbladder removed it so unreal i mean why her shes healthy WTF. According to the doctors it was hereditary and her gallbladder has gone bad at first they thought she had gastritis...
  Posted
621217 tn?1289012687
Hello I'm 32/f 5'3" 160lbs non smoker no alcohol use. I've been suffering from chronic GI problems for the past 6 years, always having doctors tell me they don't know whats wrong with me. I have gone yet again to my doctor for constant ...
  Posted
I've had GI issues for about 4 years and have had several tests done all of which have shown nothing with the exception of a HIDA scan I had done that showed an injection fraction of 9% ( this was in 2010). My symptoms improved and I dec...
  Posted
I had my gallbladder removed 3 days ago and now I'm having severe pain in my upper right ribs and my right shoulder.I went to the er and they said it was from the gas that the Dr put in my belly and that it should pass within 48 hours bu...
  Posted
I am possibly going to go back to the ER for gallstone pain (the same exact pain I had when Gallbladder was taken out, and after when they found a stone in my common bile duct) How is it possible to even produce Gallstones with a Gallbla...
  Posted
Why do I have itching after gallbladder removal? It started two weeks after my surgery on 08/17/15. It started out with itching (no rash) on my feet, palms and all over my body. Two days later I started having rashes where ever I scratch...
  Posted
1449510 tn?1407164029
I never have pain on my right side in the front, which is where the gallbladder is, but sometimes always a severe pain in my mid back, left side, sometimes the right side or both sides at the same time, that starts as an ache and travels...
  Posted
I'm 31 years old, generally healthy (full blood work up recently came back all great). I've had 4 children and one miscarriage. Never had a surgery in my life. No past health problems. A few months back I started having these rea...
  Posted
I've had some health issues for the past couple years. I'm 32 years old and exercise (run on elliptical for 45 mins - 1 hour 4xs a week but I'm still a size 12 (US). I've done this level of exercise for most of my teenage/adult life. My ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gallbladder Community Resources