Gallbladder Community
About This Community:

The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Springed
Gallstone symptoms started again on Saturday (may 17). I've been very selective with my eating, but I've had several...
By Zelha
Hi!! I been suffering from mild stomach pain One inch above belly button its not sore,and it come and goes..i was al...
By CalieCat
I just had lower abdominal surgery and the doc mentioned seeing my "mildly sclerotic gallbladder" while looking aroun...
By jimgreg
I got labs on pancrease,liver they came back in range,,i had a hida scan last summer, also 4 yrs ago,my gb only worki...
By Ginagc
I'm due to have breast surgery on June 16th, but ended up in A&E with my first gallbladder attack on may 6th. Ive bee...
By karranj
Hi everyone, i have been poorly poor 7 months with variety of symptoms. I have had endoscopy which was clear but stil...
ItsverypersonalAug 15, 2011
CdngalAug 13, 2011
ItsverypersonalAug 13, 2011
ItsverypersonalAug 13, 2011
By Itsverypersonal Blank
I've been throwing up after meals for a year; have RUQ pain; and sometimes my right side around my gallbladder pokes ...
8392453_tn?1397919235
By Maria52652001
For two years now, I have been presenting digestion problems. I had an endoscopy, colonoscopy and a sonogram but ever...
DonnaRNMay 15
SmbgmitMar 06
freefox17Feb 24
cdrybaFeb 21
By iveyy Blank
I've been having really bad pains in my right side for the last 2 and a half months now. There are times when it's b...
jimgregMay 11
By Brookelizzmoore
I have been to the ER 3 times in the past 3 days. All three times were for the same thing, terrible abdominal pain in...
By SANJUKANT
Sir. I am 53 yrs Male residing in Mumbai. I am Hbs Ag + ve since 1998. My father was expired having HCC in 1998. ...
6101368_tn?1387837172
By mal208
Hi, I had my gallbladder removed yesterday and now am experiencing some symptoms, and I'm wondering if those can also...
By philiparhiannon
Hi I am currently 28 weeks pregnant and found out I have gallstones. They have told me to eat a fat free and dairy fr...
By apriljs31
I am a 28 year old female. Started having severe pain in my right side so bad to the point of puking. I went to the ...
By karenrhonda
I had my gallbladder out in 1989 and had a reaction to codeine (Tylenol 3) and a reaction to the antihistamine Triami...
By veer23
Hello experts, In july 2013 i was hospitalized in emergency as i got my bile duct blocked due to gall stones,i got...
cabiallenMay 01
RAINYZJul 11, 2013
Paderla Anitha, DNB  Jun 27, 2012
LarryBrooks55Jun 01, 2012
LarryBrooks55Jun 01, 2012
By LarryBrooks55 Blank
After having my gall bladder removed I have extreme pain breathing in, involuntary quick breaths and yawning that is ...
By Angie_harris12
I have been having sever pain under my right rib for about 8 years now, it started when I was pregnant with my son. T...
By Jacid12
I just got back from having a ultrasound done of my gallbladder and the ultrasound tech said I would have to wait til...
By Oprema
Hello, An abdominal ultrasound test, which I had done recently , revealed an incidental finding of a "possible gal...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gallbladder Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank