Aa
A
A
Close
Gallbladder Community
The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.
61 - 80 (of 1174) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I have been having constant pain in my upper abdomen that radiates to my back and under shoulder blades for 1 week now. I was seen in...
Just had my gallbladder out a few days ago and I feel horrible when does it usually clear up and I will start feeling better. And is it j...
I'm hoping there's somebody out there who's had gallstones or sludge that can tell me whether or not they've had pain more often on the l...
38 answers | 11 comments |
3246041 tn?1347166017
For the past 6 months or so, it has been really bad, before the 6 months it was on and off for a couple years, but only half as bad ...
6 answers |
My 13year old daughter is having sharp stabbing pain in right side of stomach, Fever up to 101.6. Vomit taste like acid and yellow. Lays ...
Last week i had a endoscopic ultrasound done and the doctor found a gall stone in my bile duct. i haven't had my gall bladder since 1989....
Hi there, I'm 39, I'm 5ft 10", and have not had weight problems and have enjoyed a balanced diet all my life. In 1999 after the birth of...
26 answers | 2 comments |
I've been having really bad pains in my right side for the last 2 and a half months now. There are times when it's been unbearable and n...
35 answers | 2 comments |
I still have random sharp pain in my naval. The pain in my rib cage is constant and sharp and it still have swelling. Is this normal>
I am a 58 year old male,in good health,but I do have high cholesterol.I do have a flair up,depending what I eat.I had a ultrasound of my ...
Hello..well where do I begin..I'll try to keep it short as possible. Not long ago i started experiencing mild to moderate pain in my righ...
Since I have had my Gall Bladder removed in 1998 I ssem to have diarrhea and had been diagnosed with IBS. I notice that generally it occu...
39 answers | 7 comments |
Hi all,let me tell you all my story.For the past 12-16 months i and others have noticed dramatic weight loss in me.I didnt have any pain ...
5 answers |
Pain at right side of my belly button incision while doing 10 times sit up. I had laparoscopic gallbladder removal 3 months ago. I wonder...
I have biliary dyskinesia with an ejection fraction of 23%. I am on a very low fat diet and I eat very little dairy or wheat.I have becom...
163 answers | 1 comment |
I have been having gall bladder issues since my second pregnancy in 2008. I would go months with flare ups and then just as suddenly they...
2 answers |
"I've been having sharp pains or cramping with nausea &I heartburn on the right side of my abdomen that radiates to the center and into m...
Yesterday I had some stabbing pains below my ribs on the far right side. Then it subsided. Later in the day it felt like a sharp needle b...
1 answer |
So lately ive been experiencing alot of chest discomfort, like a constant pressure on my chest. I went to the ER twice for it and both ti...
1 answer |
Im 27 years old and a mommy to 1. I had my gallbladder removed last tuesday and am still having problems eating. My appetite is non e...
1 answer |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Gastroenterologist in your area?
Gallbladder Community Resources
Top Digestive Answerers