Aa
A
A
Close
Gallbladder Community
The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.
81 - 100 (of 1124) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi again. I was given some good advice here before in regard to my idiot brother but this one is much more innocent, unless you scowl ...
8 answers |
I had my gall bladder removed two weeks ago.. but for the past week I have been having these super sharp burning sensations in the top ce...
2 answers |
It's been almost three years since my gallbladder was taken out due to gallstones. Since the surgery I have had all the horrible symptoms...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi everyone, Warning: This may be a bit of a long post, but I'll try to condense it as much as I possibly can. My husband is 43 year...
2 answers |
Stomach pain and nausea started six months after gallbladder removal. Removal was done due to low function and numerous large stones. F...
1 answer |
I have had digestionall issues for 3 years now. It all started with becoming constipated out of the blue. In the 3 years since that hit...
1 answer |
I have a 16 y/o female who is severe RUQ pain. She was seen in 4 different ER's 7 times, with the last one finally admitting her. She has...
1 answer |
I recently had what was diagnosed as a gall bladder attack. I had a scan of some sort done to "study" my gall bladder, and the result wa...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Hi all! Scheduled for the Transduodenal sphincteroplasty March 15. I can't find much on the internet about the procedure. I live in Dayto...
Hi All! I have been suffering with Sphincter of Oddi Dysfunction for the past 2 1/2 years. I have had an ERCP with Sphincterotomy whic...
16 answers |
Hello, I am Maddy. I'm 15 and Im 5'2 and weigh a healthy 120 pounds. For the last month and a half i've been having gallbladder pain or w...
1 answer |
I had my gallbladder removed a little over a month ago. Besides the pain and discomfort of the first couple weeks, things have gone pret...
1 answer |
is it normal? i'm having no pain, i'm not sick, no foul smell, no nothing. It's just leaking and i was worried. I saw the surgeon yesterd...
2 answers |
16194137 tn?1446004459
Need help. For the last 4 months I have excruciating pain in my upper back between shoulders. Nothing stops the pain or makes it worse...
3 answers |
My Fiance is having sever mid adornment pain slightly central above the belly button. She is a sickle cell patient with SS disease. Aft...
1 answer |
Had ultrasound of Gallbladder due to an incidental finding of a Large Gallstone when i presented to ER after vomiting small amount of blo...
1 answer |
I am 37 and had my gallbladder removed 12 years ago. By my surgery date I was having excruciating 5-8 hour attacks twice a month so there...
hi i had my gallbladder removed 3 weeks ago as i had biliary diskynesia - no stones and no pains... 6% ejection rate...ct scan of abdomen...
8 answers | 8 comments |
I have had a HIDA scan which showed my ejection fraction as being 38% which basically means that it is not emptying properly. However, I...
15 answers |
Have been diagnosed with gallstones and haven't appeared to be a problem until recently. In January of this year had surgery to remove c...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gallbladder Community Resources