Gallbladder Community
About This Community:

The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
6101368_tn?1387837172
By mal208
Hi, I had my gallbladder removed yesterday and now am experiencing some symptoms, and I'm wondering if those can also...
By philiparhiannon
Hi I am currently 28 weeks pregnant and found out I have gallstones. They have told me to eat a fat free and dairy fr...
By apriljs31
I am a 28 year old female. Started having severe pain in my right side so bad to the point of puking. I went to the ...
By karenrhonda
I had my gallbladder out in 1989 and had a reaction to codeine (Tylenol 3) and a reaction to the antihistamine Triami...
By veer23
Hello experts, In july 2013 i was hospitalized in emergency as i got my bile duct blocked due to gall stones,i got...
cabiallenMay 01
RAINYZJul 11, 2013
Paderla Anitha, DNB  Jun 27, 2012
LarryBrooks55Jun 01, 2012
LarryBrooks55Jun 01, 2012
By LarryBrooks55 Blank
After having my gall bladder removed I have extreme pain breathing in, involuntary quick breaths and yawning that is ...
By Angie_harris12
I have been having sever pain under my right rib for about 8 years now, it started when I was pregnant with my son. T...
By Jacid12
I just got back from having a ultrasound done of my gallbladder and the ultrasound tech said I would have to wait til...
By Oprema
Hello, An abdominal ultrasound test, which I had done recently , revealed an incidental finding of a "possible gal...
By Maricel40
hi doc im asking about my sick i have gall bladder and fatty lever im asking sir its ok if i drink only medicine and ...
By eboyle28
Hi! I have been having severe abdominal pain and diarrhea occasionally for the past 4 years or so. My pain is so seve...
By wondering123456
Having pain by the gallbladder. Had a catscan, x-ray, dont know the names of tests but.. used dye to watch gallbladde...
By barr75
I had gallbladder removed 4/10/14 and had an biopsy of enlarged lymph nodes on my stomach. I've been vomiting green ...
By ania19
It all started seven months ago. I was eating cookies and milk on a Saturday night and after done I started feeling t...
By Kimmothy
I have had an echo scan and another scan of my abdomen. Everything is normal size and very healthy. My symptoms con...
By MKS2k14
AS A FOLLOW UP OF THE ABOVE SAID ULTRA SOUND REPORT I HAVE CONDUCTED "CT SCAN CONTRAST- WHOLE ABDOMEN" TEST OF MY M...
By Teeky35
I ha my gallbladder removed when I was 30, 3 months after my son was born. I now sometimes have a pulling sensation u...
974371_tn?1364538460
By Margot49 Blank
See nobody addressed my ejection fraction questions. :-( Took myself to the ER last Thursday due to pain, bloating...
By bm22walk
I am 26yr old female, usually healthy, but I'm hurting between my ribs & that pain goes under my right rib & into my ...
mal208Apr 22
By Dylan789
I kind of have a little back story to all of this so bear with me lol. About two months ago my father passed away and...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gallbladder Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank