Aa
A
A
Close
Gallbladder Community
The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.
81 - 100 (of 1108) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Have been diagnosed with gallstones and haven't appeared to be a problem until recently. In January of this year had surgery to remove c...
1 answer |
Hello, I'm not really sure if I should expect any real answers on here, but I need a place to ask anyway. So I've been having pain in my...
1 answer |
Im having right sided discomfort (feels muscular) if I eat too much food at one sitting? Pain is usually right sided (sternum, breast...
I started with severe lower abdominal cramping and bloating on November 17th this year. Went to ER, had labs drawn, which all came back n...
1 answer |
Is it okay to have a combined surgery/removal of gall bladder and uterus? One of my family had this kind of surgery and is now facing som...
THIS IS MORE OF AN ANSWER THAN A QUESTION, I TOO HAVE HAD MY GALLBLADDER OUT ABOUT 6 YEARS AGO AND UP UNTIL ABOUT A MONTH AGO MY STOMACH ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I am a young 22 year old male with a history of upper right quadrant pain, heartburn/GERD, chest and back pain for over a year...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I'm so confused by my predicament. My right upper quadrant is in pain all the way through to my back. My shoulders ache as well and my st...
i will make a gallbladder removal surgery becase of polyp. i want to konw any sequela that will happen in future? such as cancer.... im ...
1 answer |
I had my gall bladder removed a month ago due to palyps. I had a two ultrasounds which showed polyps on my gall bladder that had grown to...
1 answer |
Can one have gallbladder discomfort that is intermittent as in daily? Under my right breast sternum area I just feel achy all day and no...
1 answer |
1811506 tn?1316545508
I am a 32 year old female, 5'7'', 133lbs, on no medications, and am in good health. Ever since my son was born in 1996, I have had stomac...
4 answers |
About 3 months ago I started having extreme pain starting under my upper right abdominal quadrant that spread to my back and kidneys, aro...
I had my gallbladder removed 4 months ago. I was able to handle alcohol up until two weeks ago. All the sudden it seems that I get into...
2 answers |
I'm a man have gallbladder polyp with 1cm*0.8CM (the one of the biggest). doctor suggestion is gallbladder removal by surgery. my que...
1 answer |
621217 tn?1289012687
Hello I'm 32/f 5'3" 160lbs non smoker no alcohol use. I've been suffering from chronic GI problems for the past 6 years, always having do...
I've had GI issues for about 4 years and have had several tests done all of which have shown nothing with the exception of a HIDA scan I ...
1 answer |
I had my gallbladder removed 3 days ago and now I'm having severe pain in my upper right ribs and my right shoulder.I went to the er and ...
I am possibly going to go back to the ER for gallstone pain (the same exact pain I had when Gallbladder was taken out, and after when the...
Why do I have itching after gallbladder removal? It started two weeks after my surgery on 08/17/15. It started out with itching (no rash)...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gallbladder Community Resources