Aa
A
A
Close
Gallbladder Forum
Welcome to the Gallbladder Forum! This is a place to ask your personal questions about gallbladder issues and receive personal answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of gallbladders.
1 - 20 (of 168) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've heard that even with a HIDA test for the Gall Bladder it can come out normal, but the Gall Bladder still is the issue. My doctor sa...
11 answers |
Good Afternoon, I've been through an extensive amount of tests, CT, Ultrasound, colonoscopy, endoscopy, blood tests, Hida Scan with CC...
16 answers |
I am a male age 61 in generally good health-cholesterol about 200 on a 40mg daily statin I saw my GP after having what appeared to be I...
4 answers |
Hi I just had my gallbladder removed yesterday, and Now I'm in quite a bit of pain, however I also feel really sick like I have both the ...
2 answers |
My son had his gallbladder removed about 11 years ago and since then he has had problems with controlling his bowel movements. He usually...
3 answers |
I am a 43 year old, Caucasian female. Medium build, 135lbs. 5' 7". 5 months ago I looked healthy, fit, had admirable definition in my ar...
7 answers |
I am having sharp shooting pains in my right side abdomen if I sit or lay still I am fine but when I get up and try to step on the groun...
2 answers |
I have had diarrhea issues ever since removal. Every time I eat, no matter the day or time. The only time I didn't have a problem was whi...
5 answers |
HELP!!! I am seriously ready to just give up. I have seen lots of posts on this but really no answers, just people saying they have the s...
1 answer |
I noticed pale stool on several seperate occasions. Never white or grey or the color of an old computer (tanish), but more of a "blonde" ...
2 answers |
For 4.5 yrs Ive had upper left stabbing pains on and off. Once my lipase was doubled and CA 19- (19 went down), however, ever since usual...
2 answers |
I've had general nausea off and on for a year. It started about a year ago when I just felt unwell in my stomach for about a month every ...
2 answers |
I had a Hilda scan done and it came back a 13% ejection at 30 min. Post-sincalide. In the past two years I've gained over 25lbs. I exe...
1 answer |
In 7/2011, I had pressure in my chest. I was sent to a cardiologist. I had a normal stress test, nuclear imaging test, and echocardiog...
1 answer |
I went to er with sever pain in my RUQ hard to breath and very bad chest pain. They did blood work they came back good. They had me go u...
1 answer |
I had my gallbladder removed approx. 6 months ago d/t stones and frequent attacks. very painful the first week, with loose stools after m...
3 answers |
Hello, I started having pain in my sternum area around 8 months ago. I had the pain after I have eaten alot of fried food. Since tha...
4 answers |
922048 tn?1387946184
I am a 42 y.o. female. Been sick for almost 6 wks now w/diarrhea, abdominal pain, low fever, uncontrolled weight loss, nausea, fatigue, m...
6 answers |
I have had pain in my upper right abdomen that comes and goes throughout the day for the last 3 months. Sometimes the pain is acute. ER ...
3 answers |
I had my gallbladder removed 9 days ago, and just had a followup with my Dr. saying I had Chronic Cholecystitis. The problem I have now ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now