Aa
A
A
Close

Gallbladder Forum

Welcome to the Gallbladder Forum! This is a place to ask your personal questions about gallbladder issues and receive personal answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of gallbladders.

21 - 40 (of 168) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi there! I had my gallbladder removed in '93 @ 25 yrs.of age. I was told at the time that I had a "very sick gallbladder." Over the last several years most mornings I wake w/an upset stomach. I also am constantly constipated. About a y...
PedroH | Last answer
4927707_tn?1361148482
Two days ago I started experiencing what I can only describe as a sharp stabbing pain that randomly comes and goes either in my right side ribs or under my right shoulder blade. I thought it at first to be trapped gas but this feels dif...
Aprime80 | Last answer
5439428_tn?1367983424
32 year old female. Recently gave birth (oct 13,2013) and have lost roughly 95 pounds in the last 6 months. I only gained 75-80 during the pregnancy. Let me start at the beginning. I went to the doctor for excessive sweating, thinking ...
nikalastar | Last answer
Successful surgery Thursday evening at 9. Got back home Friday day evening 8, Much pain with surgery. Saturday evening went to ER for bloody/black swollen scrotum and shaft. Labs, U/SS and CT w/ and w/o came out negative for a bleed...
capthayes242 | Last answer
I had my gallbladder removed April 24, 2013, about a week and a half ago. Overall, I feel my recovery is slow but steady. However, last night, I noticed my belly button incision had a little white puffiness to it. This morning I took a q...
darlenam8 | Last answer
5111430_tn?1377666821
I am 10 weeks pregnant. I have severe gallbladder pain on my right side it radiates to my back and right breast. When i stand it hurts worse, i get headaches vomiting and dizzy. I seen a general surgeon yesterday he scheduled me a ultr...
mrs_araujo | Last answer
I've been evaluated over the last month for gallbladder disfunction after pain in my right side and abdominal pain with or withour eating. I have terrrible fatigue, pain in my right flank and lower back, anemia, nausea and headache. The...
jrabbit1972 | Last answer
I am a 52 year old female who has had pain in my right (gall bladder area) for the last year and a half. I don't go to the doctor much and usually anything I get I treat and it goes away eventually. Not this...I am personally 95% sure it...
Vent4jesus | Last answer
I be having yellow stool,! Do that mean I have gallbladder problem.
Kenyoisha | Last answer
I am 19 days post op for my da Vinci lap chole. I have been having excruciating pain between my navel incision to the other incision to the right. I have to pant like I am in labor to get through. Sometimes it is so bad I cannot tolerat...
flashyme2012 | Last answer
Had GB problems, attacks, vomiting bile, for the last 35 years. Always the same result from studies, sludge, not cysts or stones. white count elevated sick for 3 to 4 days. I would feel pain start and go NPO for a few days just water and...
rottenGB | Last answer
My son has had chronic pain in his upper right quadrant for months. Testing has shown nothing abnormal. We've had ultrasounds, endoscopy, and colonoscopy done. They said his gallbladder is fine, but it seems like that is the most like...
oregonmama | Last answer
Hi there, I had my gallbladder removed 2 months ago. I was also diagnosed and took the appropriate meds for H-Pylori. I have recovered well and I feel pretty good. I am careful with my diet, and I seem to be able to indulge here and ...
MrsDonut | Last answer
My almost 6 year old started having watery diarrhea almost 7 days ago that was a beige and now its a pale color, one night he went so much it was really starting to look like water & it smells horrible! I know all poop stinks but it real...
Flyinhawaiian | Last answer
I had a HIDA scan done about a month ago, after having severe symptoms the past 5 months. These symptoms include: Severe back pain, pain under right ribs that sometimes radiates outward, feeling of fullness when eating, burping often whe...
darlenam8 | Last answer
Ok here's my situation. For about four years now I have been having problems with abdominal pain, nausea, and bloating. At first it was just when I binged on alcohol. Now it's present constantly, and about 6 months ago after eating to...
JguyJ | Last answer
Our 16 year old daughter has been experiencing pain in her UR quadrant of her abdomen. This has been an on going issue for almost 2 years and has gotten worse since Oct. 2012. She has had CT, endoscopy, colonoscopy, Xrays, bloodwork, u...
trtmlt92 | Last answer
Hey guys, so a few days ago my chest felt tight so I panicked a bit and believe I had a mini panic attack, even though I have never really had those so I'm not exactly sure. I went to the doctor the next day and had an EKG, breath test a...
BigVVV | Last answer
No health insurance lost full-time job years ago eventually coverage.55yr, white female developed pain in rtquad. after planned gradual weight loss.For years I eat sensible; avoiding processed foods, eating organic foods.An episode of di...
Kathe1958 | Last answer
Had surgery 7 days ago and the only problem I have is the taste of food it all taste the same its nasty and I dont want to eat !!!!!on a full liquid diet till tuesday Sure hope it changes, Jackid
jackid1115 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank