Aa
A
A
Close

Gallbladder Forum

Welcome to the Gallbladder Forum! This is a place to ask your personal questions about gallbladder issues and receive personal answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of gallbladders.

41 - 60 (of 168) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
5164142_tn?1364550262
Please help me.. :( i have gallstones and i tried those apples and epsom salt but it doesnt work. Thats why this april, my surgeon scheduled me to remove my gallbladder.. after reading all your comments i am now very afraid to remove th...
zhai14 | Last answer
My mother is 88 with sever cardiac issues. She was in the hospital for abdominal pain; they diagnosed her with infection of gallbladder. They placed a drain into her gallbladder and she was doing much better. They feel that she is not a ...
rob355 | Last answer
My GB was removed 02/15/13 , no stones GB working @ 30%, using the Da Vinci robot. On 02/17 ER with pain that felt like the start of heartburn, but went around abdom to my back. Told it was gas pain from surgery & sent home. I've had 3 C...
roverdear | Last answer
I noticed that there had been a couple of questions about hyperactive gallbladder. I am curious in my case as well. I have had immense pain since March of 2011 in my abdomen, mainly the upper right quadrant. I began going to my PCP an...
rae_lee2011 | Last answer
Ok....I am scared to death that something is wrong with me...I am 27 and about four years ago I got out of nowhere a bad pain under my right rib cage...after a couple of months of it happening off and on I went to my doctor and she sent ...
apey27 | Last answer
Hi, this morning i was schedules to have a proctoscopy? i think thats what its called,,,,they were also looking in the vagina, uterus, urethra etc to try and find a ause for a huge excess of white cervical discharge all throughout my cy...
majjy302 | Last answer
I have been having a sharp pain in the upper middle part of my stomach, fatigue and diarrea. I also feel extremely full when ive only eaten a small amount of food. I had an abdominal ultrasound done and kaiser said I have a thickening o...
sonya63 | Last answer
Monday I woke up and found it hurt to breathe on the right side of my stomach directly underneath my rib cage. It didn't feel like it was my lung, more like my lung pushing on something as it expanded. The pain went away the next day but...
vrich | Last answer
I had my gallbladder removed a year and a half ago and I now randomly get attacks after I eat that consist of extreme belching and nausea. My stomach will become bloated as well and I even have extreme pain in my neck upper back. Im onl...
lulu1231 | Last answer
Hello- Since September I have been struggling with nausea, bloating, belching, inability to eat, weight loss, fatigue, dizziness, SHARP and INTENSE pain in my right side immediately below my ribcage, diarrhea, etc.. you name it.. i have ...
lesliejonesmt | Last answer
332074_tn?1229564125
I had my gallbadder removed a couple years ago and since then I have not been able to eat several different foods. I was also diagnoised with a spastic colon when 19 and I have been struggling with my colon issues since my surgery. I was...
jml1986 | Last answer
I just had a Dr tell me most likely I was born without a gallbladder because of a malroation of the gut. But I have ct results were they refer to my gallbladder as hepatic. I'm having pain were a gallbladder should be. I'm confused I s...
tkmommie | Last answer
I'm 18 and gallbladder issues run in my family like I said in another post. Now after I have had the flu, I have had constipation. I can have a BM but it's difficult and tends to be very small. Accompanying that though is a fullness unde...
ladylittlelady | Last answer
I have been having "classic " gallbladder symptoms since the birth of my daughter in 2010. My ultrasound came back normal with no stones so I was sent in for a HIDA scan , about an hour after the cck injection I had massive stomach cramp...
Lucky1981 | Last answer
I had 6 gallbladder attacks from Jan 10 to Feb. 7. I had an ultrasound and it pointed out two images, 1.09 cm on the gallbladder trans...and 0.76 cm on the gallbladder long. The common bile duct measures 6mm, which is at the upper limi...
jody66 | Last answer
I had two sonograms within the last two years at two different hospitals that reflected an enlarged gallbladder full of stones and wall thickening. I recently went to the hospital and the sonogram came back normal. No gallstones, enlar...
dp964 | Last answer
Hi, I was recently diagnosed with gallbladder dyskinesia. My HIDA exam showed an ejection fraction of 13% at 30 minutes. Since I don’t have gallstones, and only mild discomfort, surgery wasn’t recommended at this time. My symptoms are...
andy50805 | Last answer
I'm not sure if the thread is full, but it isn't letting me reply in my old thread. I just wanted to post my response to the discussion in this thread(http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Gallbladder/Christopher-R-Watters--MD/show/1863693) in ho...
rg715 | Last answer
is it required to remove the gal folyp they found in me with a size small like mole as ultra sounds appeared pls! advise me?
raelski | Last answer
From August of 2011 to December of 2011, I lost 20 lbs, going from 125 to 105. In December of 2011 I started noticing extreme bloating and severe fullness after eating as if my food was not digesting, which would last the entire day and ...
rg715 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank