Aa
A
A
Close
Gallbladder Forum
Welcome to the Gallbladder Forum! This is a place to ask your personal questions about gallbladder issues and receive personal answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of gallbladders.
41 - 60 (of 168) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
5164142 tn?1364550262
Please help me.. :( i have gallstones and i tried those apples and epsom salt but it doesnt work. Thats why this april, my surgeon sched...
3 answers |
My mother is 88 with sever cardiac issues. She was in the hospital for abdominal pain; they diagnosed her with infection of gallbladder. ...
1 answer |
My GB was removed 02/15/13 , no stones GB working @ 30%, using the Da Vinci robot. On 02/17 ER with pain that felt like the start of hear...
3 answers |
I noticed that there had been a couple of questions about hyperactive gallbladder. I am curious in my case as well. I have had immense ...
5 answers |
Ok....I am scared to death that something is wrong with me...I am 27 and about four years ago I got out of nowhere a bad pain under my ri...
1 answer |
Hi, this morning i was schedules to have a proctoscopy? i think thats what its called,,,,they were also looking in the vagina, uterus, u...
1 answer |
I have been having a sharp pain in the upper middle part of my stomach, fatigue and diarrea. I also feel extremely full when ive only eat...
1 answer |
Monday I woke up and found it hurt to breathe on the right side of my stomach directly underneath my rib cage. It didn't feel like it was...
2 answers |
I had my gallbladder removed a year and a half ago and I now randomly get attacks after I eat that consist of extreme belching and nausea...
1 answer |
Hello- Since September I have been struggling with nausea, bloating, belching, inability to eat, weight loss, fatigue, dizziness, SHARP a...
3 answers |
332074 tn?1229564125
I had my gallbadder removed a couple years ago and since then I have not been able to eat several different foods. I was also diagnoised ...
3 answers |
I just had a Dr tell me most likely I was born without a gallbladder because of a malroation of the gut. But I have ct results were they...
2 answers |
I'm 18 and gallbladder issues run in my family like I said in another post. Now after I have had the flu, I have had constipation. I can ...
1 answer |
I have been having "classic " gallbladder symptoms since the birth of my daughter in 2010. My ultrasound came back normal with no stones ...
1 answer |
I had 6 gallbladder attacks from Jan 10 to Feb. 7. I had an ultrasound and it pointed out two images, 1.09 cm on the gallbladder trans.....
8 answers |
I had two sonograms within the last two years at two different hospitals that reflected an enlarged gallbladder full of stones and wall t...
1 answer |
Hi, I was recently diagnosed with gallbladder dyskinesia. My HIDA exam showed an ejection fraction of 13% at 30 minutes. Since I don’t...
3 answers |
I'm not sure if the thread is full, but it isn't letting me reply in my old thread. I just wanted to post my response to the discussion i...
1 answer |
is it required to remove the gal folyp they found in me with a size small like mole as ultra sounds appeared pls! advise me?
1 answer |
From August of 2011 to December of 2011, I lost 20 lbs, going from 125 to 105. In December of 2011 I started noticing extreme bloating an...
19 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now