Aa
A
A
Close

Gallbladder Forum

Welcome to the Gallbladder Forum! This is a place to ask your personal questions about gallbladder issues and receive personal answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of gallbladders.

61 - 80 (of 168) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
When im done peekng i can just push a lil as if im peeig and more will fill up then i release and push it out and i can do these "emptying lkke squirts" for 30 minutes and possjbly longer, whats happening? I am male
  Posted
Well the last couple of mouths I have had alot of problems with my digestive system. First kidney stones and the a urinary tract infection and now either my appendix or gallbladder. Is this a pattern or just random.
  Posted
am a fit and healthy 40yr old and had a health check. the ultrasound in ab area showed that my gall bladder had polyps. how should l vary my diet? l usually enjoy steamed green veg twice a day with couple of tablespoons of extra virgin ...
  Posted
4217650 tn?1361139496
Please I am desperate for some help!!! I'm in bad pain!! I am having sharp stabbing pains on my right side. This started about 1 week after my surgery. 2 and a half weeks post op I had sharp pains on my right side. It would come and ...
  Posted
My friend's 16 yr old daughter has been in & out of the hospital (mostly in) since June. A little over a year ago she had her Gallbladder removed, then her appendix out a few months later. After a month in the hospital in Las Vegas, the...
  Posted
I am a 43 year old female suffering chest pain which rises up into my jaw, have been to the doctor who took blood test and thinks it might be gallstones. Does anyone have any idea what it could be?
  Posted
Almost two years ago my gallbladder ruptured, it had gangrened and I went septic. I was put on life support due to ordain failure and the bile got to my brain. When I finally awoke (almost two weeks later) I lost about a month of memory...
  Posted
I have had annual US to follow polyps. Needed CT scan to another issue but radiologist says "gallbladder is distended with 3 enhancing modular foci, greatest is 6mm, this could be due to polyps but follow up and clinical correlation sho...
  Posted
I just recently had an ultrasound done on my gallbladder that showed I had a lot of gas in my upper abdomen and it showed i had no stones but that i did look distended. Is this normal? I have been experiencing pain and nausea everyday ...
  Posted
I've been struggling with digestive issues and debilitating pain for a year. I'm a 5'4”, 135lb, 33 year old female. I have a healthy and active lifestyle. I've been researching hyper active gallbladders as I have been experiencing ...
  Posted
I posted in Oct 2012 - below is updated case w/questions: I started having URQ pain 5 months ago-a cramp/dull ache under right ribs. The pain comes and goes-here for a day, gone for several, here for a day. On a scale of 1-10, pain's ...
  Posted
I am 20 years old and I had my gallbladder removed when I was around 15 years old. I keep getting letters in the mail saying to get my flu shot because of liver disease. I am now 21 weeks pregnant, should I be concerned about the letter...
  Posted
I suffer with fatty liver (NASH) with Cholelithiasis and I adopted total vegetable based diet, For the past few months I've not noticed such pain in my liver region like I had before, what are the chances that my liver might have healed ...
  Posted
Hi I have had gallstones simce feb 2012 but was pregnant so couldnt have anything done. Had my c sec august then in sept saw my consultant with keyhole surgery to remove gallbladder around may june 2013. In nov 2012 I wemt to aand e by a...
  Posted
I was DX with GERD two years ago after three months of burning upper stomach pain. I had a upper endoscopy, CT Scan, bloodwork, and Ultrasound which reveled two small polyps nut everything else is normal. I was put on Dexilant and slowly...
  Posted
My 23 year old daughter has had abdominal fullness/discomfort since January 2012. She has had upper endoscopy, stomach emptying studies, barium xray with small bowel follow through, pelvic and abdominal ultrasounds, all negative. All b...
  Posted
I had my gall bladder removed 3 years ago and had several attacks before I had to go in the emergency room to have it removed. Recently I have hurt my back and pulled some muscles in the lower back and took some pain medications like Adv...
  Posted
Could any one give input on this condition.My Daughter was born with congenital heart condition,since her last surgery which took 11 hours she has now developed abdominal pain and sickness( this is her third open heart surgery) We have ...
  Posted
My mother was operated before four days gallbladder stone and gallbladder was removed and she still bleeds and her stomach is swelling after surgery.....is there any problem? plz help
  Posted
Hello, I had may gallbladder removed when I was 10 or 11 because of constant stomach pain (or at least what I thought was stomach pain at the time). Two weeks after I had the surgery I experienced the worst pain I have ever felt in my...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now