Aa
A
A
Close
Gastric Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to gastric cancer.
1 - 20 (of 114) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi ! Im a male of 40 years old. 3 weeks ago i’ve consulted my doctor about abdominal and back pain and because smelly fart. My abdominal...
17780111 tn?1460030213
hi all my mother is 63 years old. she has poorly differentiated adenocacinoma in pyloric and antrum region. Her gastrectomy + esophagoj...
i am 18 years old i suffer from indigestion for 1 year already 24/7 i feel bloated 9 month ago i had upper GI barium test which showed Ge...
I would really appreciate it if someone could help me understanding my Mom's gastroscopy report. Please have a look at the image. They to...
Hi, (I initially posted this under anxiety, but i think this board will of more help) I'm a 25 yo guy. I've been on gastric meds (PPIs...
I am a 21 year old male. I believe that I have gastric cancer or a form of cancer to my abdomen. It started 5 months ago when I ate a fas...
1 answer |
Hi i have a possible hiata hernia,i keep of late though getting an overwhelming feeling like i am going into a state of shock like i have...
4 answers |
For 3 months now I've been very bloated in my stomach. I've had constipation on and off and also diahrrea. Along with it, shortness of br...
I had a GIST tumor and 6 inches of my intestine removed in January. I have been on a chemo pill Gleevec 500mg for 2 months and 100mg 2x d...
1 answer |
Hi, I have a question regarding cat scan of abdomen and pelvis with contrast... I realize that the ultimate test for stomach and esophagu...
2 answers |
What does the biopsy results of a colonoscopy test : "ileum mucosal biopsy fragments of small bowel mucosa with hyperplastic lymphoid f...
1 answer |
Hi for the last year I have some painful stomach pains after meals. I also feel extremely bloated and have difficulty breath after meals....
2 answers |
I had one last year and found out I have a hiatal hernia and mild gastrtis. No h ployri. But I do have stomach pain and bloating every ...
1 answer |
7903885 tn?1395229582
hi my name is susmita. I am suffering for stomach problems. about 8 years. I had got JAUNDICE when I was 10 years old. I was diagnosed an...
1 answer |
I'm looking to understand the medical jargon of my gastric biopsy. It states: "Benign fragments of villous small bowel and polypoid gast...
1 answer |
I was diagnose with stomach cancer in 2013 and my entire stomach was removed. I'm 9 weeks pregnant, over 39 yrs old, struggling to gain w...
1 answer |
i've been suffering for almost 6months having chronic gastritis. Endoscope and h.pylori test was done. Medication for bacteria was given ...
1 answer |
463897 tn?1468017350
We realize that pathology reports can be difficult to understand. This forum will give you a place to ask your personal questions and rec...
I have had stomach problems for years. I was diagnosed with IBS years ago and I have had my gall bladder removed. I get nauseous very eas...
5 answers |
Colonic diverticulosis, and there is a bowel loop medial to the cecum which has.a slightly thickened wall. This is probably the terminal ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastric Cancer Community Resources