Aa
A
A
Close
Gastric Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to gastric cancer.
21 - 40 (of 114) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I recently started out having abdominal pain, and muscle like pain, loose stool, with black like specks.. Only medication I recently took...
3 answers |
I've just started having blood in my stool. The blood isn't severely dark and my bowels are still brown, which means no dark stool or any...
1 answer |
463897 tn?1468017350
On August 1st, 2013, doctors from the Cleveland Clinic Cardio-Oncology Center will participate in a live, online health chat to answer ...
Hi, My scope results are back and can someone please help me see the photos if everything is alright? Wondering what is that white ...
1 answer |
Does platelate count falls down in stomach cancer? or what does this fall resembles ? In which conditions platelate falls down ?
1 answer |
332074 tn?1229564125
I was diagnosised with a spastic colon when I was 19 and for yrs have had spells off and on but nothing to debilitating. 2 yrs ago I went...
2 answers |
hi my name is Manish. I am now suffering for almost all stomach problems for a long time, around 9 months. About my history, after a drin...
3 answers |
My boyfriend mid forties has been diagnosed with stomach cancer stage II three tumors. Currently receiving chemotherapy injections. He di...
2 answers |
66 years old Chinese male underwent surgery to remove 2/3 of stomach due to antral ulcer in 2002. Pathological report revealed "Gastric g...
1 answer |
Lately I have not had much of an an appetite. For a small window I can feel myself be a bit hungry but then it closes and doesn't come ba...
3 answers |
Hey I'm a guy and I've been having nausea as soon I get up in the morning for the past year or so more so if I slept on a slightly empty ...
1 answer |
974371 tn?1424656729
Chronic dry mouth and throat. Now having some issues with phelgm. Often loose my voice. Numerous tests and biopsies by ENT and Gastro do...
2 answers |
Is anyone on the hcg diet. I am and have been for 2 months. Today I cheated bigtime. Any advice?
1 answer |
Since 4-5 days I am having frequent lose motions with blood in it, it pains as well while passing motions & also slight abdomen pain.. I...
1 answer |
ive been getting chestpain for a few months now but over the last 3 or 4 weeks its been getting a lot more intense im having a camera dow...
1 answer |
pain in lower end and to the right of the tail bone,almost feels like not good. very uncomfortable when i get up,i have to roll out of be...
1 answer |
few days before i felt some disturbance in my stomach in form of acidity. at night in my whole body start etching and the temperature i f...
1 answer |
Hi, I have just found out that I have a positive blood result for parietal cell auto antibodies. I was wondering whether anyone could g...
1 answer |
My brother in law was recently diagnosed with stomach cancer. He has a grapefruit sized tumor in his stomach and also a tumor in his sma...
2 answers |
My sister has suspected lymphoma , gatstric cancer. In 6 months ago tumour size was about 14mm and recent CT scan shows 8mm. Is it possi...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastric Cancer Community Resources