Aa
A
A
Close

Gastric Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to gastric cancer.

41 - 60 (of 114) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I am very concerned about my father and am wondering if anyone has any answers or similar experience. He has had stomach problems pretty badly since he was 30. He just turned 60. He has seen multiple doctors and never been given a di...
alikat357 | Last answer
Hello! My Aunt is 64. She had what we all thought was a stomach virus for a week.. She kept feeling sick for over a month (vomiting, feeling full, tired, gassy) and we finally talked her in to going to the DR. They performed X-RAYS, Cat...
dats2cute | Last answer
Hello! My Aunt is 64. She had what we all thought was a stomach virus for a week.. She kept feeling sick for over a month (vomiting, feeling full, tired, gassy) and we finally talked her in to going to the DR. They performed X-RAYS, Cat...
dats2cute | Last answer
Two weeks ago, CT scan indicated my mom (mid-80's) has 5cm lesion on liver, w/ 60 lesions on lungs. Per her advanced directives, biopsies to confirm metastatic disease weren't done.To date she's had no pain, but last week, her abdomen wa...
tfaaker | Last answer
I am 29 year old woman. Ever since I can remember I have had a "sensitive" stomach. For years I thought it was just stress as well as most of my doctors. I was put on prilosec as a teenager and back then it was prescribed...not OTC. ...
madmax777 | Last answer
I am a 37 yr old black male and I have been having strange discomfort in the left side of my stomach for about a couple of months. I went to the emergency room and the doctor there diagnosed me with acid reflux but I am very concerned be...
knewmoneye | Last answer
I had surgery for Stage III B, liver biopsy (since we're there) and 6 months of FOLFOX for colon cancer three years ago. My CEA has remained a steady 4 (rounded up) since post chemo. Pre surgery CT scans showed some cysts in my liver ...
dianet | Last answer
One of my relatives living in Australia has been diagnosed with oesophageal cancer. She is ~64. Is anyone from the Medhelp Community able to share their own experiences of diagnosis/treatment and (hopefully) recovery? regards Moreca...
Morecambe | Last answer
I am a 20 year old male, athletic build with sinusitis being only past medical history. There is a lot of cancer on my father’s side of the family but none on my mothers. During the summer, I started to develop stabbing abdominal cramps...
tomtom940 | Last answer
Hubby had colon cancer surgery. Wasn;t colon cancer. Say it was from "outside in" say he has "carcinoma seeds" in every inch of colon so can't cut off bad section. Say hernia was not hernia from three years ago called in for white blood...
Calamity58 | Last answer
For the past few weeks I have noticed problems with my stomache. It seems now that right after I eat, not even 10mins after, do I find myself running to the bathroom and it happens everytime. I'm always feeling the need to throw up after...
sicklyjoy | Last answer
My sister had another Endoscopy and result shows negative for malignancy but still surgeon want surgery done.We are very confused. Is it necessary to go for surgery or not? Mailee
mailee | Last answer
Dear doctor, My youngest sister had a severe abdomen pain last several days. After admitted to hospital she got better. Endoscopy result shows normal. Her HB was low she so blood transfussions was given. She is fine now. Now CT scan giv...
mailee | Last answer
I am asking this question for my uncle who had surgery for esophageal cancer about 8 years ago. The surgery involved removing some of the esophagus and the upper part of the stomach so the valve leading to the stomach has been removed....
corallina | Posted
I am a 31 year old female. About 6 years ago had my gall bladder removed. 4 Years ago ENDRCP and again 2 years ago and again this last July. Where they cut in to sphincter and made opening larger. Each time pain immediately gone. And hav...
dj31gastricpain | Last answer
Will drinking carrot juice help reduce cystic lesions of the pancreas? If so, how much would a person have to drink each day to help?
acj44 | Last answer
I just had a CT Scan done on my abdomen and it came back that I have thickening of the stomach. I am scared I have cancer. Could this be true?
Dake76 | Last answer
Two weeks ago I had an endoscopy to check on dysphasia and create a baseline for gastric health, since my father and his sister both passed away from stomach cancer, there is a concern it is genetic. Both my older brothers get regular e...
TVAtummy | Last answer
1208386_tn?1289698954
sir my wife stomach removed after one month radio(rapid arc) therapy started and parallel chemo therapy also started , radio therapy 28 doses given, chemo first five doses given that time white blood cells down up to 400. then doctor was...
nagu603 | Last answer
1661778_tn?1307053502
Hello, I am a 28 year old male, overweight (5' 10'' and 210 lbs.) , have high blood pressure (not on meds for the bp at the moment), non smoker, very rarely drink alcohol. I was a huge caffeine addict, but I quit that cold turkey just da...
magusfey | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastric Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...