Aa
A
A
Close

Gastric Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to gastric cancer.

61 - 80 (of 116) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1208386 tn?1289698954
sir my wife stomach removed after one month radio(rapid arc) therapy started and parallel chemo therapy also started , radio therapy 28 doses given, chemo first five doses given that time white blood cells down up to 400. then doctor was...
  Posted
1661778 tn?1307053502
Hello, I am a 28 year old male, overweight (5' 10'' and 210 lbs.) , have high blood pressure (not on meds for the bp at the moment), non smoker, very rarely drink alcohol. I was a huge caffeine addict, but I quit that cold turkey just da...
  Posted
Not sure if this is the right place for the topic, but anyways... Around March I was out at Mojave Viper for training before my 2nd tour to Afghanistan, when my appendix burst. They removed it with an appendectomy, and in the lab the...
  Posted
I am a 28 yo half black half asian male. very active, 165 lbs 9%bodyfat.. 22.9 bmi.. normal bp and am bradycardic because of my better than average physical condition. My question is.. I dont have a great diet, at all. I dont really ...
  Posted
my sister in law just got told she has a month to live due to gastric cancer, she had ovarian cancer 1 year ago & got hysterectomy & was told she was cancer free, now she has cancer in stomach. one dr said take her home & get on hospice,...
  Posted
why do I feel nausus all the time this is stopping me from eating I have had colonostropy & eddoscopy all clear
  Posted
hey am new, ever since i had my daughter (whilst pregnant i developed a burning sensation to one side of my stomach which lasted the entire pregnancy,after which had gone away in the last two years(MY DAYGHTER IS 15) IT HAS RESURFACED,my...
  Posted
I am a 44-year old female who until five weeks ago, have never had an problems with my stomach or digestion. My youngest child had a 3-day stomach bug and my husband wound up being diagnosed with Hepatitis A the same week that I had a...
  Posted
Hola tengo 48 años y llevo años tomando apocard, no sé pero hace dos semanas me dio un dolor como quemazón bajo el seno izquierdo, en la linea del sujetador, hacia la espalda, así en linea recta. Me dolía también la paletilla con la mism...
  Posted
I dont know if i'm posting in the correct section but here goes. I'm 29 year-old male (nearly 30) and for the last month of so i've had a slight discomort on the left side of my stomach area. I never really thought much about it until re...
  Posted
severe pain at the back of left ribs & the pain is a shifting pain , whenever the constipation releases the pain gets lower & whenever the food is eaten the pain comes into flow, previous history . pilonidulsinus operated , piles operated
  Posted
severe pain at the back of left ribs & the pain is a shifting pain , whenever the constipation releases the pain gets lower & whenever the food is eaten the pain comes into flow.
  Posted
I am 34 years,94 Kgs,Male.Last 4 months i have been facing with GAS problem and i sometimes feel restless(sort of a feeling of heart attack ) .Also quite often now and then i feel vommitish.I did have a thorough heart check up and stress...
  Posted
Back in 1992 I had an esophageal resection performed where 75% of the esophagas and 50% of the stomach was removed. The surgery was succesful, however, the lasting side effects have been bothersome. My main problem at this point is ni...
  Posted
I am 31 years old! I have an extreme burning sensation in my stomach and from what i have been reading here these is very common even though it is not normal. My problem started like 5 years ago, every morning when i wake up the first...
  Posted
i am a male of 37. i have high fever and headache since a week. i am very weak. i dont feel like eating anything.
  Posted
My relative has weight loss over 1 year off about 9 kilos. During one certain period of time, she couldn't eat, complaining of bloatedness, gas in stomach, no appetite and lose alot of weight. After taking TCM, her condition improved sli...
  Posted
about a week and half ago i started having about 5 bm a day that were runny and when i would wipe it was all yellow. a few days ago i still had about 5 bm a day but this time they were a brownish color. today every time i wipe after a bm...
  Posted
Hi im a 28 year old male, I previously had heartburn that never went away for 26 days in a row so my doctor prescribed me with Lanzoprazole 30mg daily which works fantastically, in fact I only ever get burning now if I forget to take it ...
  Posted
hi from india i need some advice i offen burf even if i drink water. some time just food comes out i dont know what wrong with me i dont have any stomach pain b4 this sysmtoms i used have gasteric problem stomch pain ,heart burn like i h...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastric Cancer Community Resources