Gastric Cancer Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to gastric cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
namratasnvMay 31, 2010
By babooon Blank
I have an abdominal pain almost every night. I usually wake up because of the pain. This happens for several days, a...
namratasnvMay 31, 2010
By chiffon32 Blank
I am new to this forum and would like to know other's remedies regarding mineral absorption, specifically Vit D and i...
namratasnvMay 31, 2010
By geetha874 Blank
My mother has problem eating spicy food, she burps. gas her stomach gets bloated after eating. she is perfectly fine ...
namratasnvMay 31, 2010
By victorialoulou Blank
hi please help if u can for the past few monthes i have this feeling in upper middle of my stomach it doesnt hurt but...
namratasnvMay 31, 2010
PmolineMay 24, 2010
By Lisa54321 Blank
My husbands half sister recently had most of her stomach removed due to polyps in the lining of the stomach.She was t...
ShazlickMay 19, 2010
B_Shel20May 19, 2010
ShazlickMay 18, 2010
ShazlickMay 18, 2010
B_Shel20May 18, 2010
By Shazlick Blank
Hi I'm a 28 year old female and for the past month I have had stomach cramps like a pulling the doctor has done many ...
By Vijendar Blank
Hi Last week my aunt went through gall bladder surgery through laproscopic.She was descharged and later reported o...
By Spindleshanks Blank
I am considering surgery that will remove a non-small cell carcinoma from my oesophagus. In layman's terms the surge...
By kittiesue Blank
I was wondering if anyone has had MRCP results similar to mine. A little history, I have had upper right quadrant bur...
By ThursChild33 Blank
Where can I find as much info as possible on Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome. Also as much as possible about Gastrinoma's...
namratasnvFeb 11, 2010
Sarah8999Feb 04, 2010
By madhatteranne Blank
what would the symptoms be if i had internal bleeding? would it be stomach cancer
namratasnvFeb 11, 2010
By butterfly2be Blank
I just had a gastroscopy done in January 2010 for stomach problems such as GERD. My Dr. removed a lymph which was pre...
namratasnvFeb 11, 2010
By Sandys_Daughter Blank
My 70 yo mother had 90% of her stomach removed 8 months ago. Since then she has been avoiding sugar, but still exper...
namratasnvFeb 11, 2010
By lexy04 Blank
What type of biopsy is used to determine gastritis
By wcparker Blank
Is there are correlation between blue spots on one's ears and cancer in the lympthnodes?
By anupkumar Blank
,for the past 10 months,whenever i eat something,my abdomen started paining,,, i was forced to stools with gas format...
psychronNov 30, 2009
By drpeppermagic Blank
My sister was diagnosed with lymphoma of the spleen and stomach, and her doctor said you can see it on her mri coming...
By Missjaneaustin Blank
I have just had the results of a ct scan of my bowel and I'm trying to work out if my stomach would have been covered...
1092408_tn?1257088965
namratasnvNov 23, 2009
By scorpionqueen07 Blank
hi... this is me marie... the prblem is that my father has stomach problem, like he has a abdomenal pain and nausea a...
By sreekumaran Blank
Dear Doctor, This is just to give you a brief summary, My father in law , who is now past 85 years had his ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastric Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank