Aa
A
A
Close
Gastric Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to gastric cancer.
81 - 100 (of 114) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Severe pain under ribcage on left side. Doctor thinks it is gas pains. Have tried Gas X, etc. OTC but is there anything that would reliev...
3 answers |
1332924 tn?1275429716
I have diarrhea, puking, bloating, and burps that smell like poop. This has been going on for some time now (near a year). I have had n...
1 answer |
1154726 tn?1262228121
I am having problems eating, I get full fast, I already have tumors in my neck, which makes it hard to eat, I don't have a bowel moveme...
2 answers |
If the entire stomach has to be removed, what is the quality of life and how does the person eat?
1 answer |
My girlfriend has lost A LOT of weight very fast. She went from a size 12 to a size 8 in a few months and has recently dropped to a size ...
1 answer |
1239358 tn?1268150313
Hi guys, first post I was hoping I could describe my symptoms and someone on here could tell me whether or not I have anything to worr...
1 answer |
I have an abdominal pain almost every night. I usually wake up because of the pain. This happens for several days, and then I am without...
1 answer |
I am new to this forum and would like to know other's remedies regarding mineral absorption, specifically Vit D and iron, following gastr...
1 answer |
My mother has problem eating spicy food, she burps. gas her stomach gets bloated after eating. she is perfectly fine she could even work....
1 answer |
hi please help if u can for the past few monthes i have this feeling in upper middle of my stomach it doesnt hurt but it is very uncomfat...
1 answer |
My husbands half sister recently had most of her stomach removed due to polyps in the lining of the stomach.She was told this is heredito...
2 answers |
Hi I'm a 28 year old female and for the past month I have had stomach cramps like a pulling the doctor has done many tests on me and my e...
5 answers |
Hi Last week my aunt went through gall bladder surgery through laproscopic.She was descharged and later reported of stomach pain and a...
I am considering surgery that will remove a non-small cell carcinoma from my oesophagus. In layman's terms the surgery removes the oesop...
I was wondering if anyone has had MRCP results similar to mine. A little history, I have had upper right quadrant burning and pain for th...
Where can I find as much info as possible on Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome. Also as much as possible about Gastrinoma's, what causes the ov...
what would the symptoms be if i had internal bleeding? would it be stomach cancer
2 answers |
I just had a gastroscopy done in January 2010 for stomach problems such as GERD. My Dr. removed a lymph which was pre cancerous. Should I...
1 answer |
My 70 yo mother had 90% of her stomach removed 8 months ago. Since then she has been avoiding sugar, but still experiences debiliating n...
1 answer |
What type of biopsy is used to determine gastritis
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastric Cancer Community Resources