Aa
A
A
Close
Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor Community (GIST) Community
WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions and support relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options for GIST.
1 - 20 (of 37) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi. My husband has been battling GIST and last year had sugery to remove the tumor and was taking GLEEVEC to shrink the tumor.. an...
1 answer |
My partner has had stomach gist removed in early 2012. They suspected it had ruptured before removal so they put her on Gleevec. After a ...
3 answers |
Hello, I'm 34. Just wondering if anyone has had their periods play up after a gist removal? My was removed 8 months ago and now my ...
I've suffered from abdominal pain attacks for about 10 years (I'm 39). I get anywhere from 2-5 attacks per year. The pain is located un...
2 answers |
Hi. can someone answer me this question... My dad has gist cancer. he removed the first tumor 6 years ago. and this last year he is been...
1 answer |
Hi , I'm a 41 yr. old female in very good health and no pre - existing medical conditions. I have had severe abdominal attacks since I ...
2 answers |
I had a gist tumor removed from my stomach 3 weeks ago. I had been progressing well, but last week, I began having a stabbing pain in my ...
1 answer |
My husband has been on gleevec since a very large tumor was removed 5 years ago. His latest CT scan showed 4 tumors, one being larger. ...
curious if anybody has started the trial and how they were progressing.
1742479 tn?1311114498
Hello my mom is 78 she had an operation of intestine where 1.5 meters of intestine was taken out as there was blockade it has been 45 da...
1 answer |
after gist is removed. what is the best diet to follow during recovery?
1 answer |
I have been suffering from 2002 with chronic diarrhea (10-25) loose bowel movements a day almost everyday and I'm drained to the bone.My ...
hello. i don't know if you can help me with this, but i'll try. i would like to know which is the best medical center in europe for tr...
1 answer |
1369218 tn?1282427484
I am 36 and had a small bowel follow through 2 weeks ago and saw my doc recently. I found out it said: Concern for loops of small bowel d...
1 answer |
been excising for the last three years have not lost weight but actually gain in the stomach area with pain and more swelling i now weigh...
1 answer |
i have had gastrophralisis and a phluxilplycation (witch is a twist in my esophagus and dose not let my throw up) i had a tumor (GIST) re...
1 answer |
Hello, Please bare with me and read the whole series of events since 2009. I have been having constant and sometimes on and off ab...
2 answers |
whats is the treatment for CD117 negative GIST?
I have a question arise in y mind that tumor is a cell which have to be remove before it gets too big and I have heard that many tumors t...
1 answer |
hi wondering if anyone can help, i get a burning kind of pain in the middle right of my abdomen area its in the top right area of wher...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor Community (GIST) Community Resources