Aa
A
A
Close
Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor Community (GIST) Community
WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions and support relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options for GIST.
21 - 40 (of 37) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been diganoised as GIST duodenum and had undergone whipple's pancreatico glarodeneclomty 0n 23rd April 2010. I developed complicat...
6 answers |
Hi - I am not sure this is the right place but I'm trying to find out about Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors (GIST). Does anyone know...
1 answer |
I copied the following post from almost 2 years ago, from a user named "lindyy": 'I am a 57 year old female who has never had any gast...
I suffered with GERD and abdomen pain for more than a year, after going thru 3 endoscopes I was put on anti-biotics and PPI for ulcer and...
1 answer |
i have small tumor in stom., & lots of polyps. tumor size of a quarter & cancer. it is confined to this area. surg. said i need gastrect...
1 answer |
i am suffering from tumour in my abdomen,which has been identified as gist by couple of doctors of various hospitals.this tumour is CD117...
1 answer |
My mother has been having tests for a very low platelet count since January and has recently been diagnosed with MDS. On the 12 May she...
My sister had a total Gastrectomy 4 weeks ago due to a GIST tumor. She is having a difficult time finding things to eat. She says she i...
1 answer |
From July 04 - June 05 I had a very stressful job and developed severe stomach pains after eating. I lost about 30 pounds in only a coupl...
I have a 14 y.o. son who since Dec has been experiencing slight upper-abdominal cramps and some diarrhea. He just had an endoscopy & col...
1 answer |
Hello: My father, who is 79 years young, always feels full and his abdomen is always very painful and feels like boulders inside of him....
12 answers |
Good morning. I have a client who would like to interview one person who has been diagnosed with GIST, and who lives in the New York...
My husband has been diagnosed with GIST and he has more than one tumor in his stomach and there is reccurance, they thought he had high g...
1 answer |
After reading a lot of the info on many sites. I think I may have been diagnosed with IBS by mistake. I have lower abdomanial pain (som...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor Community (GIST) Community Resources