Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
21 - 40 (of 15210) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Yesterday, I started getting these short, stabbing electric like pains at the top of my left jaw near my ear. I get them several times a ...
I was recently diagnosed with barrett's esophagus. I still have stomach pain even though I am on Omerprazole 20mg. Why is that happening?...
3 answers | 1 comment |
was sent to an ENT by my primary for a water-like red colored discharged which has been leaking from my left nostril for about 3 days qui...
Hello! new to this so bare with me! any who, i was curious as to why some doctors say 12 weeks is conclusive for an HIV test and than ot...
Went to bed last night my tounge was fine no discoloration or blackness! I can only say I took ( 4 ) four pepto bismol tablets for stom...
1 answer |
8 or 9 years ago I had two ingrown toe nails and went through minor surgery to get them removed. A week or two ago I noticed my other big...
I have now had thick layers of dead skin that is on the ends of my toes. My shoes do not apply pressure here, I havn't changed shoe/f...
So I smoked weed with friend seven days ago.My first time smoking after years. I inhaled like three times but the last drag I was using t...
About 1 month ago, I had unprotected sex with a guy. I did take plan b one step about 9-10 hours later. I had gotten my period when it wa...
1 answer |
A few days ago, I bought tissues from a woman because she looked like she needed help. After that I suddenly had a thought what if she ha...
Help please - Overactive Thyroid Hellotherehey I have recently had my third child. I am 6.5 months post partum and I have gone from 9...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello, my CBCs have always been normal, though I don't think I've gotten a comprehensive test for a few years. Last Wednesday, I received...
I'm looking for help/info on a diaphragm spasm--one that starts at my back at the ribs and quickly progresses to a completely spastic dia...
6 answers |
One of my son's little toes is causing a lot of pain. There appears to be a blister of sore of some sort. We originally thought it was a ...
1 answer | 3 comments |
Hello, so I moved in to my apartment almost two months ago and I just recently started having these weird rashes show up. I had 2 on th...
About 6 months ago I started itching all over, I thought it was scabies but it hasn't really gotten worse, it just gets worse for a day o...
Ive had cronic constipation my whole life. Recently its gotten severely bad. My doctor prescribed a while bunch of laxitives (A LOT) , ...
I am fair skin, I have always had a slight red tint to my facial skin compared to my neck. Which I think is somewhat normal, but over th...
1 answer |
17339814 tn?1489801676
I'm feeling very weak actually I working in a petrol pump right now since 6 months I was better before working here I'm not a body builde...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Last one month ago, I went to the massage. The girl( I don't know her status) gave me unprotected oral sex(**). And then, I rubbed her va...
7 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1485297917
Blank
KeeLolo commented on KeeLolo's status
8 hrs ago
Blank
carousels19973 commented on Sleep Apnea and Night...
12 hrs ago
517872 tn?1490206368
Blank
senseanonymous commented on Bubulous's status
14 hrs ago
General Health Community Resources