Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
21 - 40 (of 15608) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I apologize in advance for the lengthy post. There is so much going on, idk where to start but here It goes! I have been struggling imm...
I have been flexing my brain muscles or I should say temple muscles, it’s hard to explain. But I’ve done it over and over due to ocd. Las...
1 answer |
I'm writing on behalf of my grandpa who has been suffering from a calf pain condition for the past two weeks. It started when he was in h...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I have been having some symptoms that dont seem to add up.  - I have been getting numbness and tingling in my hands and fingers, especia...
1 answer |
Hi all, So my poop was this since i remember maybe 2 years or more. It's not diarrhoea, as its not really liquidy or anything, its just...
2 answers |
Hi, I have a boney lump on my rib, right-hand side just below my collar bone, quite close to my sternum. It is like a thickening of the ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
What could be the cause of knee pain, especially when bending in a 35 year old? A lot of crunching noise. Doctor said knees "felt" normal...
I’ve been having this pain for YEARS and no doctors have been able to give me a definitive answer. I’ve had my gallbladder removed, sever...
2 answers |
Here are the pictures: https://imgur.com/a/3Je5v Can someone tell me what should I do to reduce the pain?
Hi, for the past week I've been having this odd sensation in my head and eyes, and I'm not sure what could be the problem. Firstly abou...
1 answer |
I accidentally took a seroquel after having been stabilized for some time with no symptomatology . I had awful hallucinations until I be...
2 answers |
I’m very interested in your theories for my undiagnosed condition. I’m a 30 year old male that has suffered from a long list of chroni...
I managed to hurt my spine by incorrectly wearing a water pump on my back (the pump was hitting against a spine segment that peeked out f...
1 answer |
can anyone tell me how turmeric is used as medicine and what are the other benefits of turmeric?
1 answer |
Whenever I try to go into sleep (the actual sleep not lying down), I feel like my arms are stiffes and being squeezed from inside. This w...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Ok I don't know if this is an okay place to post this question, but I'm still doing it. I believe I have athletes foot, because my sympto...
4 answers |
Hi. I'm 28, ftm on hrt if relevant and with a history of epilepsy. I had flu like symptoms for the past few days, mostly general weakne...
1 answer |
Ok so I've been to the doctor twice and I'm pretty certain I'm being misdiagnosed. First she said there was a little swelling in my shoou...
1 answer |
can anyone tell me how cinnamon helps to reduce blood sugar and what are the other benefits of cinnamon?
1 answer |
I've been using betamethasone valerate (0.12%) for three weeks (with occlusion) on my left and right knee to treat an allergic contact de...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
495284 tn?1333897642
Blank
dominosarah commented on ActingBrandNew's status
Nov 16
Blank
Ford60 commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
Nov 16
495284 tn?1333897642
Blank
senseanonymous , and dominosarah commented on stilltrying1965's status
Nov 12
General Health Community Resources