Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
21 - 40 (of 14538) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi! I am not sure which field of doctor that I need to see, as I am struggling with a 'mystery illness' . In a nutshell, I have had extre...
1 answer |
11083698 tn?1415154804
Ever since I visited Seattle last month, about 5 weeks ago, I have been having a strange sensation, kind of tingly. I walked a lot in Sea...
1 answer |
I am looking for suggestions on a medical issue I have. I wake up 15-20 days of the month sick like a hang over REALLY BAD, but no drinki...
1 answer |
Alright guys, posting here to see if anyone has any thoughts. Sorry in advance for post length, but I want to outline all the results fro...
2 answers |
A little over month ago I believe that I was fighting off a virus which had me feeling fatigued and feverish. Once that went away my who...
4 answers |
Hello i have included some problems 28may 2016 these days i was drunk so i was goin to my hostel then on the way i was purchasing cold dr...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi, i wanted to know why i bite pen and pencils to the point to nearly destroying them. I have heard that it is condition given on KIDS w...
1 answer |
I'm 14 and i have 2 bumps, one on the neck and one the right lower leg (back side). Both are about 2cm x 1cm big, they don't hurt. They d...
7915225 tn?1416211185
i have been having anal pain during bowel movement for tbe past week, and at the same time my ankle feels week and hurts soo bad. it hurt...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm Danielle. I am 16 years old. I have ADHD. (It's not severe.) About a month and a have ago I was given antibiotics for a bacterial...
1 answer |
I used to take melatonin for neurogenesis 10mg during the day as well as 10mg before bed for about 4-5 months. I didn't know it was harmf...
1 answer |
Dear DR, I am a 27 year old female. Last evening, i discovered a lump in the right preauricular area. The lump must be aprox. 1 cm in di...
3 answers |
I fell a week ago and hurt my leg.There was no swelling or bruising.But every time I bend down on it,it feels like I'm pulling tons of te...
Hi there i had an iud put in on Monday and it is Wednesday and sometimes I feel like I have a tampon in.is this normal.
It is very painful and didn't have any symptoms until 24 hrs after did the shot of meth. I felt a tiny bit miss and I used a new needle b...
In addition to what i have stated, i also do get numbness specially in my legs. And feel pain when press on my upper part of my stomach.
Hi there im wondering if anyone could tell me what the following means and if its high. I was pregnant 6weeks at the time of the test. ...
I have a lump directly bellow my medial melleolus. It is bigger than the actual bone and is quite hard and causes me a lot of discomfort ...
1 answer |
I have a lump directly bellow my medial melleolus. It is bigger than the actual bone and is quite hard and causes me a lot of discomfort ...
So my friend got bit by a stray kitten last Monday (May 30, 2016) and she had three small punctures in her big toe. The wound bled a litt...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...