Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
21 - 40 (of 15319) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, 3.5 months ago I got my coccyx fractured, it was painful but after 3 months I felt better. It’s been 3.5 months, everything is fi...
i had a urine test for my medication i get every month. i could not pee because i just came from another doctor office that I had just w...
I recently shaved my head, I do this once every two months and I notice some round red patches that were not there before. They are compl...
I would like to know how long after taking Sumatriptan/Imitrex could any drowsiness side effect be considered to have worn off for when ...
1387175 tn?1326404597
Is the a taper guide how to get of soma
Hi everyone - For probably the past year I have had a constant need to clear my throat and feel the need to cough, although nothing ever ...
1659011 tn?1307489747
Hey I'm Hannah and I'm 18(: Ive asked everyone I know if this has happened to them and they all say no so I was hoping you guys might kn...
12 answers | 2 comments |
Hello, I have 3 people in my office that reek of body odor to me. The smell is very similar to that of halitosis but I know their sme...
1 answer |
i got punched 6 hours ago and it hurts a bit when i move it i got punched in the shoulder and there is a little red spot on it that hurts...
Hi...I am a 28 year old female. I rarely sunburn and can count the number of times on one hand. However, three days ago, I spent about ...
82 answers | 5 comments |
My 8 year old has intermittent testicular pain for a few days. Pain is moderate, describes as "tight". Urine was clear. Ultrasound comple...
1 answer |
I am a 19 yr old female and have no medical conditions. I feel my heart shake or quiver quite often. It's been almost every couple days t...
When Im standing relatively still (working on checkout) for a couple of hrs I get a constant pain in my left side. It gets worse as time ...
I have been sick for almost two months now, with a bunch of new symptoms popping up along the way. I don't know if it's related or multi...
34 answers | 1 comment |
I am having flashes of light on the edge of my right eye , very distracting., why is this happening and what do I need to do to Stop this...
3 answers | 1 comment |
What do you experts make of this data ? I can also send screenshot of the report, if you require. Thanks
Making a long story short. I have been on the path of trying to find out if and what autoimmune disorder I have since about 12 yrs ago. T...
2 answers | 2 comments |
First thanks to everyone interested! This is long so bear with me :( I can write a book.. So for nearly a year I've been having this s...
So in January 2017 I got dizzy randomly. I was at work and doing a little lifting and the room suddenly started spinning. I was diagnosed...
I think it should be noted that I was born with a congenital heart condition called hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, I am 18, and at the age ...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
4548024 tn?1474842725
Blank
renae176 commented on renae176's status
12 hrs ago
4769306 tn?1485297917
Blank
Belle313, and KeeLolo commented on Belle313's status
13 hrs ago