Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
21 - 40 (of 14696) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I am a 23 year old female. A year and a half ago I was in a car accident and hurt my back pretty bad. The ortho Doctor I went to s...
1 answer |
hi sir , my mom is ill alot . she has been on and off since teenage . but now its getting too much .. she has stomach problems , tension ...
1 answer |
I am 26 years old and for the most part pretty healthy. Work out on occasion but that is just as of recently. For a few years I have been...
1 answer |
I used to take topirmate/ topamax 15mg a day. I lost around 30 lbs while on it. (Weight loss was a side effect, it was not the reason I w...
I appreciate his usual help, I am somewhat concerned with this test of flow cytometry mother took him and which I could not interpret the...
Had a folding table fall on the side of my ankle. Irradiating shocking pain when it first happened throughout the body and the ankle is s...
2 answers |
My boyfriends dog bust my lip earlier and it bled for about 15 mins and swelled up, the cut is quite deep and gaping but I'm not sure if ...
1 answer |
Yesterday like at 3 I got the worst headache of my life! My whole body ached and so did my neck. Today I still have the headache and my b...
1 answer |
Hi There, What is Methalonids? and where it can be found?
21 answers | 1 comment |
I received a hickey about two months ago and have tried everything in the book to get rid of it. There has been no real progress in the l...
So I found out I had a yeast infection 3 weeks ago I went to the Dr and he hace me fluconazole 150ml and it went away but today I noticed...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello i was experiencing really bad pains in my lower stomach. A few days ago i had a white lotion like discharge & frequent urination. I...
I have low grade fever since few days and today i was feeling as if everything was spinning around. I am also facing issues with pain in...
1 answer |
I have the following symptoms and I'm getting no where with my doctor. He said my tests are normal but I still feel the same what do I do...
1 answer |
254714 tn?1316616955
Wanted to know if any body can help me understanding my results went to Er for pain upper left side abdomen that comes towards my back fl...
So lately every now and then my lungs feel like they are tightening. This makes it very difficult for me to breathe and there is a slight...
1 answer |
17395667 tn?1456406053
ok so i have tmj and i was given a splint and i know this sounds stupid but somehow it got toxic ink from a highlighter all over it becau...
So I'm 15 and today I went to a theme park with my friends and we had a great time! That was until a second ride on the swinging ship fin...
At 1am this morning I noticed that my cats were sniffing at a bat that entered the house. The poor bat was trying to crawl/fly away and f...
1 answer |
I suffered from lichen planus for lip last 2 years..nw white , blue spots on my lower lip .hw to remove these spots
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources