Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
21 - 40 (of 14789) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Im 19 years old I do not smoke or drink or partake in the use of any drugs other than the ones prescribed by doctors. Around 3-4 weeks ag...
1 answer |
0.5 cc Tetanus shot. Day 1 no swelling, no pain. Day 2 swelling and pain. Day 3 less pain, more swelling. How long before it improves....
5 answers | 2 comments |
So I am 33 yrs old. In the last 4 yrs my health has declined horribly. I went numb from the waist down, I have neurogenic bladder, have h...
Hi, I'm 24 years old. I have syphilis. The doctor prescribed me doxycycline (100mg twice a day for 15 days). Before treatment I made blo...
Have this mark on left foot when i was 10 yrs old , now i am 32(male) , i can see it spreading since few weeks now on my left foot and i ...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm 24 years old. I have syphilis. The doctor prescribed me doxycycline (100mg twice a day for 15 days). Before treatment I made blo...
5 days ago I woke up from a nap and I was having the most excruciating pain across the left side of bridge of my nose. There was a bump a...
Every few nights I will get this excruciating pain behind my right knee. It feels like I pulled a muscle, except that it only happens at ...
1 answer |
Hi I'm a 22 year old male and for a long time now i've been suffering from this weird un-explainable condition where sometimes (I'd say o...
1 answer |
176260 tn?1333907122
Whenever I take a shower I try to wash my face with soap and I gag a lot
1 answer |
Hello, I'm 17 years old and have been having issues with my tonsils, primarily the left tonsil. It have a pus pocket on it and it became ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I been having a throbbing cramp like pain in the back of my knee past 8 days and goes into my calf past 5 days. It come and goes. Already...
2 answers |
It has been five days now that my lymph nodes began feeling sore. It's mostly a dull pain until I lie down to sleep or walk. The dull p...
1 answer |
I didnt know where else to ask this so ill justa sk it here! sorry if its the wrong area... Was using nail clippers that were very bad...
1 answer |
I've had a skin biopsy from my hip a few months back and it still is sensitive and painful. Skin is just black. When I got my stitches ta...
Hi, so on tuedsay/wednesday (09/13 or 09/14), I used my 10% benzoyl peroxide wash twice and sat out by the pool with my friend. Around t...
11638679 tn?1457989540
so ive been drinking quite alot of beer for the past few months, but for the last few weeks ive been cutting down alot to the point where...
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP... Does anyone know what this is? My daughter is 4 should I take her to a&e?I
Im 15 years old and have a skincolored rash under my penis. I have never had sex or given/recieved any oral or masturbations. This has be...
Hello . Everyone! My name is Ashley Murphy and I am 23 years old! I have mild Ataxic Cerebral Palsy, Mild Depression, Anxiety (especially...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources