Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
21 - 40 (of 14925) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
13188303 tn?1441074893
A few months ago I discovered a lump in my breast at first I though maybe its a cyst or fibroadenoma , but it hasn't gone away and is hur...
1 answer |
I gave birth 15 weeks ago and since then I have been battling with a constant dizzy, unclear feeling. My symptoms are very hard to descri...
3 answers |
Hi all, Ive been repetitively touching lymph node in my chin which is causing it to swell and contract, i am trying to break the habbit....
1 answer |
Hi I have back pain for a few years now which I put down to bad posture and incorrect lifting in my job not to mention stress thing is no...
1 answer |
Ok, so Im on a school trip to disneyland and i got ringworm, I have no access to anything but the hotel shop. I need as much hrlp as I ca...
2 answers |
I was in the ER more than 2 months ago and was given a shot of morphine and a shot of an anti depressant both in the same arm. Shortly af...
1 answer |
Hi, I'd really appreciate any advice anyone can offer about this... About ten days ago I went in to hospital in the opthalmology depar...
2 answers |
I have for a while now had problems with acid reflux but lately it has been worse even though I smoke way less and drink way less than be...
2 answers |
I was going poo and my legs were open and toilet water splashed on my lip. Can i get sick?
2 answers |
I get hot flashes and night sweats although I am way past menopause. Notice it more when trying to sleep, throwing off covers and then pu...
2 answers | 2 comments |
A year ago I took some sleeping pills for a month and woke up one day with a hangover. I was fatigued, dizzy, lightheaded, and my eyes fe...
2 answers |
Over the past 3 weeks I have noticed a small hard pea sized lump to the back of my neck left sides in hairline turn into a soft tender to...
1 answer |
eligibility criteria for participating in AAPMs
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have fainted on a plane three times during long journeys. It usually happens after waking up from a deep sleep. I wake up, start feeli...
2 answers |
Hey all long story short for a while now i've been feeling quite weird and after years of wollowing and doing nothing about it I've final...
I've been dealing with a mystery illness for some years now, most of my life really that I can remember. It has a lot of symptoms but the...
|
This one might be a tad odd, but I've been experiencing symptoms such as blue field entoptic phenomenon, negative afterimages, etc, so th...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have some red spots on the upper left hand side of my chest and under my arm pit that have been there for a while, they have now spread...
1 answer |
My 6 year old son just got glasses. The doctor said to wear them at all times. Can someone explain what it all means? Sphere r +.50 S...
1 answer |
I have medical problems and not money to pay for it
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources