Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
21 - 40 (of 15509) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm a 38yr old female who's 5'4" and weighs 180 so yes overweight and I'm also a heavy smoker and yes I know I need to quit but all of a ...
I am a 28 year old female with a healthy bmi. My left calf swelled up unexpectedly 2 days ago (Tuesday). There are not any marks or rashe...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I'm mostly bothered by this because I don't know how it could have happened. Since yesterday morning I've had a strange "pain" in my r...
2 answers |
I am 23, have just started using a dummy for comfort as I get very low but I am really worried about my teeth. The dummy is great! It hel...
7 answers | 1 comment |
End of June 2017 - I hurt my left arm somehow, (swimming I think) the following day the pain ran down to my fingers. After a following t...
Hey guys. On Sunday I was playing a soccer match and I slid on the turf and it ripped a big chunk of skin off my leg. I cleaned the c...
1 answer | 3 comments |
Really strange and nightmare health turn. all stated during trip to Cincinnati Ohio trip on may 12 I felt really bad and very weak like f...
2 answers | 4 comments |
Hello, i am a 21 year old girl, and i recently had non-hodgkin's lymphoma in my chest area.. The docter suspects it has affected my voca...
1 answer |
can any of you kindly let us know, if all kind of parasites - say bacteria, virus, & fungal infections will affect the ESR & CRP levels i...
1 answer |
1709674 tn?1308135129
My knees locked while I was running and I felt my ankle snap back, now it is severely swollen but I'm wondering whether I should see a do...
4 answers |
Hi, What could be the cause of excessive mucus build up, excessive sweating, chills, cold sensation on chest and a mild reoccurring fe...
Hello there! Ok so this might be a little unusual, but I'll ask anyway. I have had issues with chronic pain, chronic vomiting and ...
1 answer |
How can we save ourselves from dust and pollution in the morning when we go out of work?
iS THERE A MEDICAL CAUSE OF CONSTANT HUMMING?
3 answers |
I recently got my nose pierced and during the first month u have to wash it with antibacterial soap whilst doing that i snorted it and my...
hello i had to take a urine drug test at work and it came back saying that i had opiates in my system. however, i have not taken any op...
1 answer |
So I went on a long walk today with a couple of friends, we were walking through the village I live in and we walked along a field and th...
I drink enough water everyday, the feeling sometimes goes away but only for a short time. Even after drinking a cup of water my mouth is ...
from hips to toes. paralyzing. painful . blood work all levels normal except CPK , 671 urine normal.
A
A
Recent Activity
20632981 tn?1503691167
Blank
Countrymorninggirl commented on photo
Sep 23
3060903 tn?1398568723
Blank
Nighthawk61 Small Changes Lead To Big T... Comment
Sep 22
406584 tn?1399591666