Aa
A
A
Close

General Health Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

21 - 40 (of 14270) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 100% sure I have Exogenous Ochronosis on my face from the use of hydroquonine. All of the research that I have found says that it's very difficult to treat, but that laser surgery has shown some significant improvements in treating...
Bnuggz | Last answer
Hi all - I'm a 31 year old female, in moderately decent shape. Prior to this illness, I do cardio 3x a week and try to do strength training 3x a week. I also chase after 2 kids and work :-) On Friday, Jan 15 (today is Saturday, J...
ibecarly | Last answer
My husband got in an accident on New Years and ended up with a large chunk of skin missing from his knee. It was scraped to the bone and had to be stitched. It developed an infection around two weeks ago and a week and a half later a doc...
slynnm94 | Last answer
1770925_tn?1365622122
I have tried four Endocrinologists and several other type doctors. The only blood sugar in my system is from what is in my digestive track. When I get hungry I suffer from hypoglycemia with severe symptoms. Where can I get help ...
csreb | Last answer
Hello, I am a 30 years old male, For the last couple of months I am suffering from widespread pain in my upper back, shoulders, arms, hands, legs and feet. The pain is "burning like sensation" + muscle pain, in addition i sometimes...
Michael_30 | Last answer
17075101_tn?1453498995
I drank heavily on tuesday night and woke up in hospital since I had passed out. I had a really bad headache wednesday evening and thought it was just due to the hangover but now its friday and I still have a headache. Its quite bad, yes...
08bismuth | Last answer
I woke up in the middle of the night practically chocking on my own blood from a really bad bloody nose. I got it to stop within a couple minutes but by the looks of my bed I pretty much slept through it since there was blood everywhere....
Ash1057 | Posted
So 3 months ago in October, I started getting random quick spells of dizziness throughout my working day, the doctor was quick to pass it off as a viral thing an to take a week off work so I did and tried going back and the dizziness was...
emiliech | Last answer
1. Iam 65yrs of age when I waking just few Little distance Iam breathing heavily and The pressure goes on my ears and created like waves and my voice a changed. 2. Sometime Iam getting horrible Headec till I feel dizziness.
Suhasale2010 | Last answer
Hello, one of my relatives on my mother's side was recently bitten by a snake. As soon as she was bitten she went to the hospital to get treatment. Since she is in a country where the medical treatment is not as good as it would be in a ...
PauLWaFFleZ | Posted
I am a 38yo female. Since the spring of last year I have had a mild sensation of pressure building in my back just underneath the inner bottom part of my right shoulder blade. This feeling increases and decreases at times regardless of a...
lolalane | Posted
I have periods of "space outs" during witch I seem to just go blank and lose track of time and what im doing at that time. ive been told its a type of seizure caused by a head injury but have no knowledge of any head injury until a frien...
mrmater | Last answer
Hi, I took a supplement called Phenibut about 1.5 months ago, for two weeks as a sleep aid. It worked, however I've ran out and won't be repurchasing due to this horrible side effect I'm having. I'm experiencing anesthetic ejaculation. E...
ryanblueesp | Posted
I have taken 4 ducolax, 3 ex-lax, 12 glasses of miralax and all of the green vegetables and oatmeal one could possible eat. Even 9 glycerin supposotories haven't helped. Not even any gas.
kikifly | Last answer
Hello- I recently had some routine bloodwork done at my doctor's and my sodium came back abnormally low. The only other thing that showed up abnormal on the results was my osmolality, which was also low. My doctor simply recommende...
faze_action | Posted
17122053_tn?1453888356
I am traveling for two weeks to India, China, Singapore & London. All are long international flights. Sometimes during flight travel, I get ear pain & teeth pain. Are there any over the counter tablets? Also, can I carry the tablets on m...
I have written about my potentially inappropriate doctor before, back in November. I have a questions. I saw him the other day for a follow up appointment. He came in with a med student and greeted me with a chest to chest hug and asked ...
Nursesrock74 | Last comment
I've been dealing with severe right abdominal pain for 3 years now with no answers. It's so severe that I have ended up in emergency several times and just turned away. A lot of doctors I have seen just think its psychological. I've had ...
hmayers | Last answer
The past couple of days I have been feeling extremely weak and tired. I am not sure if it's related but I had a problem with our family dog who suddenly started being aggressive towards me and biting me. I even had to go to the ER to get...
prznaroosak | Last answer
I fell getting out of my Jeep about 3 weeks ago and hit my leg on the step. The area that sustained most of the impact was my calf area and I have multiple bruises. However, on the inside of my calf I have a very noticeable lump since ...
Nanabee58 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources