Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
41 - 60 (of 15257) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi i am looking for a new Family Doctor in the Massachusetts area. does anyone know of a web site that i can put in the doctors na...
I'm a 14 year old guy and for a few months now i've had this tight feeling around my right eyebrow and each time i try to force it a bit ...
1 answer |
Hi, I am 32 yrs old....and over the course of 2-3 months, I have noticed that my toilet seat has turned a purple color where my buttocks ...
5 answers |
I hv lot of problems, am having a burning sensation all over my body, it's like hot pins and middle is choking me , my body is in hot f...
greetings it started after i had intercourse with a women in January at night the next morning I started to feel lil burning at tip of p...
I'm undergoing q switch laser for dark pigmentation on forehead and neck. Will using Ansolar spf 60 help? Is it for sun protection? Becau...
1 answer |
I 32 and male, don't have any medical history before. My doc sent me to x-ray for lower back pain checkup. Nothing unusual in my lower ba...
20139643 tn?1490943945
Hi, I've had a lump on my head since I was an infant that has always been present til now in my early 20s. My mother told me over the yea...
So my heart rate is normal in the 70's while I'm up then drops to the 60's while sleeping. I'm prepping for a colonasapy today and I've d...
1 answer |
Summary: went to physician and he gave me these two notes. I forgot his instructions because I had a thousand things in my head (health c...
i'm only 13 years old and feel like i'm going to puke a lot but don't. i've been feeling like this for about a week now. today i felt thi...
1 answer | 2 comments |
my father has been suffering from gout since 20 years ago. he uses allopurinol in acute phase. recently he had an operation on his thyroi...
1 answer | 1 comment |
scraped my knee five days ago. Cleaned it the day it happened, the following day, then i skipped two days and cleaned it again.i used a w...
I couldn't get into my home and i was really cold, so i found one of those small metal bins, with the removable polypropylene inner bin, ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I'm a 30 year old female, mother of two (youngest is 6). I've had what feels like a recurrent kidney infection for two months now. Additi...
3 answers |
Hi. Disclaimer: I will go to a doctor if pain continues, just asking to get out of internet self-diagnosis wormhole, cause I cannot find ...
1 answer |
Hi , i am 34 M and i am having dizziness,fatigue and low fever(never goes beyond 99.7) with neck pain for over a month now. 2 weeks befor...
I have history of hip issues age 28. Have have hip bursitis prior. Battling a sore throat for 2 weeks and recently developed severe hi...
Hi, i've noticed this lump on the left side of my lower abdomen which appears only sometimes. I can only feel it when i am lying down, an...
4 answers |
For about a week now there's been a bump on back of my tongue. I can see it but I can feel it. I can barley swallow,eat,or talk with want...
2 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
mcofra7 added the Weight Tracker
1 hr ago
12940884 tn?1490982509
Blank
Belle313 commented on veronica0808's status
Apr 25
4769306 tn?1485297917