Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
41 - 60 (of 14471) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
18034421 tn?1462557361
Age: 24 Sex: F Height: 5'9" Weight: 158lbs Race: White Duration: Unknown Location: MI, U.S.A, leg/knee Relevant medical issues: N/A Curre...
1 answer |
Almost 5 weeks ago I bruised my shin very badly in one place (about half way up my shin), and the bruise developed to dark brown & yellow...
1 answer |
A month ago I had a CBC test and everything came back normal except two categories. Two categories came back abnormal: High Neutrophi...
2 answers |
They are hard white tablets, not capsules. They crush into a white powder. Can I put it in apple sauce instead of swallowing? At the very...
3 answers |
I cut my finger last week and although I cleaned and bandaged it, I got it dirty and wet (grouting tile at work, arrowhead hunting every...
2 answers |
Hello! A week ago i observed a pimple type lump on my left eyelid area, and searched for the the same on net and found that it is known ...
1 answer |
I have this sharp pain that just started on the side of my big toe. It looks like it's coming from a vein. It's blue and painful to the t...
1 answer |
For the past couple of months I've noticed a lump in my center upper abdomen that bulges out when I lay down or recline. It sometimes ri...
3 answers |
0.5 cc Tetanus shot. Day 1 no swelling, no pain. Day 2 swelling and pain. Day 3 less pain, more swelling. How long before it improves....
5 answers |
The past couple of days I have been feeling extremely weak and tired. I am not sure if it's related but I had a problem with our family d...
6 answers |
Still working with doctor on this one but I'm curious to what this community might think is going on with me. I have had elevated IgE...
Hi! I am 59 years old man, and my biggest problem is: “I am very sensitive of cold”! I always use double clothes (maybe more), and t...
2 answers |
I bit a hole all the way through my lower lip to the outsite bottom of my lip the hole is the size of my tooth . what should i do ?
1 answer |
11083698 tn?1415154804
I have been having the strangest sensation in the bottom of my foot. It's a very hard to describe sensation that ripples through the midd...
2 answers |
Hai. I am 22 years old .My voice is not loud and doesn't has base and high pitch .I have to shout in group of my friends to get my atten...
2 answers |
take a diet pill to not overeat, take pain pill for arthritis & fall on structure of treadmill cause fractured nose & knots on head. hav...
1 answer |
Hey, it almost 4 months now , i have strange symptoms, excessive hunger and loose stool sometimes watery. Whatever i eat heavy meal or sm...
3 answers |
Hi I recently had fallen,4 days ago. i fell with on my right side hitting the floor.my arm was bent so i hit the floor with my right arm...
2 answers |
Why is my period on again after inserting the nuvaring?? I thought it was suppose to stop when u insert it in the vigina and your period ...
4 answers |
Last Fall I was hit on the left side of my head by a metal ladder. It was not a hard hit but did break the skin and bled a little bit. F...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources