Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
41 - 60 (of 15560) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My sister had stomach virus friday. She never vomitted here at home.only diarrhea. We have different bathrooms. I have disinfected the ho...
1 answer |
I am 19 years old male, having problem with body temperature. After vomiting for 2 times 2 days ago and then after that vomit i got some ...
1 answer |
I am a 27 year old female. I have been getting a low grade fever of max 99 every evening around 7 which goes after I eat my dinner at 9. ...
I have been having headaches for the past couple of years. At first it was happening during my menstrual cycle, then I started on birth c...
I had seizures from 6-12 they stopped. Three years later I got what is called a conversion disorder. My EEGS are clean and I see a therap...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I've been having problems with my neck for about 6 weeks the doctors told me it's Brachial neuritis and it's slowly getting better, abo...
|
I got into a car accident a couple of years ago and injured the top of my spine and my right knee. It's always been achy with some pain, ...
I am 19 years old male, just saw a lump 2 inches above the collar bone near throat. There is no external swelling on normal condition but...
2 answers | 2 comments |
my dizziness started last week and started out of no-where i found out tonight that, while moving my eyes left-to-right, I can actually c...
1 answer |
1.Been having some pain in my wrists (mainly left arm) 2.the wrist pain is in my palms and coming up my arm right into my elbow. 3. Elb...
1 answer |
can any of you kindly let us know, if all kind of parasites - say bacteria, virus, & fungal infections will affect the ESR & CRP levels i...
1 answer | 1 comment |
What are the health benefits of ashwagandha powder can anyone tell me where to buy ashwagandha powder
Hi everyone. My question is about wbc. Ive done CBC 15 days ago and WBC was 5.7, today is 4.9. Everything else is in normal range. Is thi...
1 answer |
I am 30 years old female a mother of 1, I had a lump on my forehead, We consulted a neurosurgeon he advised excision after 1-week on anti...
is cinnamon has plenty of health benefits, what are the health benefits it has and where to get Ceylon cinnamon powder, any suggestions.
Hello, I'm a 22 years old male and had problems with urinating too much, recently had a blood test and everything is fine (thyroid, li...
can anyone tell me where to buy triphala powder and how Triphala powder used for health problems
Hey there, I had tinea Crusis lately soon that went down and it is almost finished and suddenly a new problem arose lymphadenitis near my...
I sprained my right ankle last Wednesday, it rolled inward, heard a loud noise (like someone cracking their neck). I couldn't put any wei...
26 years old, very active, just switched jobs from fighting fire off a helicopter to construction. First day at new job I noticed I was s...
2 answers | 3 comments |
A
A
Recent Activity
517872 tn?1506854164
Blank
senseanonymous Improving! Comment
Oct 20
3191940 tn?1447272317
Blank
CurfewX commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
Oct 19
Blank
vind3467 commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
Oct 19
General Health Community Resources