Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
41 - 60 (of 15037) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi I have had this small pea sized lump on the left side of my neck right above my collar bone for nearly 9 years now 18 years currently...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My gf works at a hospital and is in school. The other day after a shift I came home and she passed out in bed with her scrubs on and laid...
1 answer |
I am 23 yr old male. Telling u guyz from the starting on 23 Nov i had left arm pain which I also had on my left side of chest, as my fat...
2 answers |
About a week ago I awoke with my left arm completely asleep and numb, must have been sleeping on it. The next day I noticed I had minor p...
4 answers | 2 comments |
For the past ~2 years I've been intermittently experiencing severe full-body sensation changes. I've been blown off by multiple doctors ...
2 answers |
My parter is a 22 year old male generally quite fit . About a month ago woke up in the middle of the night with severe sickness and diahr...
1 answer |
For the past 3 weeks now I have had a consistent headache that increases in intensity at different points in the day. Along with the head...
1 answer |
I have experienced much of the past year, at least, through a screen of fog. For some reason, getting up in the morning is very difficult...
4 answers |
http://imgur.com/l3qvEkI A few years ago I started getting pain in one eye and people kept commenting on my left eye always having a r...
1 answer |
Hello! I've been dealing with stuffiness on and off for about 3-4 weeks now. Originally my doctors thought it was a sinus infection and ...
So today I found my stool was a lighter then usual and it also had blood in ot am a girl andI also have anxitey so it's pretty worrying a...
1 answer |
My most recent metabolic panel & CBC came back with a high Anion Gap of 20. Previously it had been 10-12 then rose to 19, 14 and now back...
1 answer |
To start off, I have an MRI scheduled for next Tuesday. Occasionally I'll notice that my left pupil is a smidgen larger than my right...
19712445 tn?1483083221
About a week ago I hit my head pretty hard in my four head area 12 hours later I went to the ER because of head pain. They did a CT scan...
1 answer |
I'm 29 years old, about 5 months ago I noticed a red spot on my right breast, in the middle was like a white head, I pushed it out but it...
1 answer |
im a 14 year old female and i have dark underarms whoch is a big problem for my age. i cannot wear sleeveless tops because im embarassed ...
1 answer |
Firstly I'm not sure if it is a freckle or a mole, I will keep with mole for ease's sake. Anyway, about 3 days ago I noticed, seemingly o...
1 answer |
I have very small white clumps in urine after urinating but my recent urine test has come back negative for any infections. I have sympto...
Hi I have a weird an extremely unpleasant sensation in my hands. Its not pain at all. I usually describe it as dryness, although is no...
7 answers | 1 comment |
I am a 15 year old male diagnosed with Kniest dysplasia. However, through the amount of research I've done, the most debilitating symptom...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources