Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
41 - 60 (of 14779) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was diagnosed a few months ago with trigeminal neuralgia and am wondering if anyone else has experienced symptoms like lazy eye and hig...
3 answers |
have a growing lump on my abdomen: Left side, pretty much in line with my belly button, so mid abdomen, vertically in line with the ilia...
Since Friday morning, I have had a circular rash on my left arm. It is about 2 inches wide. On Thursday, I was testing different perfumes...
2 answers |
About two months ago, I developed IBS-like symptoms. Constant diarrhea, bloating, extreme gas, rare (but not rare enough) incontinence an...
I've been through all the eye visual exams and everything came out negative for my unusual eye sympthoms except for the fact that I do ha...
Hi there, I have been getting pain on the right side of stomach every morning. the pain is not so much painful although it w...
19167970 tn?1473341021
I am 38 years male. In childhood i used to do sports. After jumping i used to feel pain in lower calf on my left leg. I shown to some doc...
Male non smoker, recently admitted for paroxysmal AF, CXR shown 'lateral Midzone opacicifation' and further resolution xray needed in 6-8...
I am a 30 year old female. My problems started about a year ago. I was 8 months pregnant and constantly felt like I had pressure on my ch...
1 answer |
Hello, I am someone who loves to workout, and I tend to train pretty hard. I'm 31, 6'4" tall, and weigh about 245 lbs, but a lot of that ...
1 answer |
Help this is what hapened i live en tijuana mexico 2 days ago i was walking to a store when a saw a dead cat in the side of the road so i...
1 answer |
I was using the laptop, and then I went and ate some nuts from the nut jar. I then realized that I did not wash my hands before eating th...
2 answers |
Hi. 4 weeks ago I woke up with a tingling sensation in my left hand. No pain or loss of feeling, only the feeling you get when you sit on...
1 answer |
I was touching my private parts in the restroom, and I touched the toilet tissue with my hands. I removed about 15 parts of those toilet ...
1 answer |
For the past 3 years now I have had medical issues happen in the course of 2's and 3's meaning when one thing goes wrong something else f...
Hi, I have calf pain in both legs that comes and goes about once a month and lasts for several days. Ongoing for the last 2-3 years. Th...
2 answers |
Can anyone explain this to me I was in the shower washing my hair a bit of water got into my mouth and all I could taste was like blood/i...
1 answer |
Hello, I'm having this itchy tiny pimples at the upper part of my nose near side of my left eye. The pimples are tiny with somethin...
1 answer |
I've taken ibuprofen 800 and 600, Aleve, & Motrin & none of the meds helped
1 answer |
I've been having symptoms of kidney infection for the past few days. Bad lower back pain, fever, nausea, etc. I can't go to the doctor fo...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...