Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
41 - 60 (of 15369) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Has anyone had nerve issues in their arm after a blood draw?? Or a CRPS there? I already have excitable nerves but it hasn't been bad at ...
1 answer |
Can I get blood work done (CBC, CMP, ANA, etc.,) while on amoxicillin??
I fell and hurt my leg and ankle but didn't think much of the bruising until I started hurting the discoloration has gone away but now I ...
What could cause this? I'm constantly feeling like my chest is heavy or full. My breathing feels slowed. I'm sometimes congested. It ...
1 answer | 4 comments |
I recently had unprotected sex with a girl I met at the bar. I experienced clear discharge two days after and took 1500 mg of azithromyci...
About a month ago I scalped myself most literally. About a 5 x 2 cm section of my scalp was ripped back. I got 28 staples and started hea...
1 answer |
Hi I have a question about Grill Brick ingestion. I opened a new grill brick from its plastic cover next to the grill and table where the...
1 answer |
I knocked my toenail into the wall while cycling which turned the toenail black. Eventually it starts to recover but before it fully reco...
1 answer |
So I have a lump or inflammation of what I presume is a gland between my large neck muscle and under the back of my jaw line. Last week I...
I stepped on something outside, not sure what. My foot felt painful and itchy. I had to leave for an appointment so I just put on shoes...
I just had a routine complete blood picture done. Everything is within the normal ranges however I was just comparing my previous test re...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I have had severe stomach pain almost like a burning on and off for the past few days but tonight it's extremely uncomfortable and not ea...
3 answers |
Hi All Been a while since i posted here, but have visited frequently I,m worried regarding my symptoms and so will jump right in with...
For the last week or so, I've been having problems with digestion, where I have loose stool every morning, but in the evening I cannot po...
About Problem Right side of my body is shrinking progressively for more than 12 years at a slower pace. In the beginning at around 2006,...
2 answers |
Hello. I've been to the doctor about this before and he said I was having vasovagal syncope, but he didn't do anything about it. I'm hesi...
2 answers |
Any recommendations of Qi nan Zha Zheng Chinese Sinseh who has good knowledge in treating neck and neck muscle. Quote some examples (thei...
I am 100% sure I have Exogenous Ochronosis on my face from the use of hydroquonine. All of the research that I have found says that it's...
27 answers | 4 comments |
So I don't know if these episodes are just random isolated occurrences or what. I've gone to my PCP and she thinks its nothing but it kee...
My blood pressure has averaged between 150/90 to as high as 188/102? Causes of this could be?
A
A
Recent Activity
12940884 tn?1490982509
Blank
Belle313 It's 106 here today .....th... Comment
Jun 26
12940884 tn?1490982509
Blank
Belle313 commented on laureninlove's status
Jun 26
12940884 tn?1490982509