Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
41 - 60 (of 14611) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So lately every now and then my lungs feel like they are tightening. This makes it very difficult for me to breathe and there is a slight...
Sorry for the weird Title(too many characters) A couple of hours ago I wake from what was supposed to be a 26 minute nap but turned in...
1 answer |
For the past few days I've had a very slight discomfort in the very center of my chest, so slight that I usually don't notice it unless I...
1 answer |
I have a sore not really any pain just kinda worried ! I get freaked out easy . Does anyone know what it could be ...
1 answer |
Feb. 16th was the start of the crippling diarrhea. April 1st I made a trip to the walk-in clinic, unable to bear it any longer. Started A...
Hi I have a question about the interaction between certain medications/drugs. I'm a 22 year old female, 165cm, and 64kg. I have been diag...
1 answer |
Are central heterochromia and a stellate iris the same thing? I'd ask in an eye forum but don't see one on the list. Thanks!
Can CT scans evaluate things attached outside the body? Such as if I have an cyst which appears to be on my lower abdomen.. Or will a ski...
I had a blood test done and it left me with multiple small bruises or blood spots (maybe bloot clots)? around the site, not a single larg...
M, 42, w/back tension & spasms so I often do trigger point therapy on myself, including sides, abdomen, chest, etc. Sometimes I massage ...
hi i am 29 years old woman . during last month i have bad feeling , completly weak, no energy, no wellness. with GI problem history wi...
1 answer |
Hello! For a few weeks now I have had this cluster of bumps on my right hand. At first I had thought it was ringworm and I applied all ty...
2 answers |
"Rubella antibodies ogg" My results was 1.49 index immune >0.99 none immune 0.99 so is this good or bad ?
1 answer |
Do you think 36 years old with 4 years of experience is too young and inexperienced to be an assistant for my surgeon who will be perform...
1 answer |
I have an open boil on my inner thigh that's almost finished draining and needs to heal. I've had bandaids on it for the past few days, b...
2 answers |
Hello! I got a tattoo several months ago. It has since healed over, but every time I scratch it, I get a bad burning sensation that wil...
1 answer |
18251556 tn?1463795920
Hello, everyone. Recently, I've been having ankle problems. They are near-constantly aching and or/sore, tender, etc. I have been diag...
Hey! I was just wondering if anybody could give me some advice please? On the right hand side of my right ankle about 6-7 months a...
1 answer |
In Feb. I went from being a very active person to doing absolutely nothing but getting out of bed and sitting on the couch all day due to...
2 answers |
I extracted my top two wisdom teeth about three weeks ago and everything was ok, the dentist removed the sutures but about a week ago, th...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources