Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
41 - 60 (of 14699) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
17395667 tn?1456406053
ok so i have tmj and i was given a splint and i know this sounds stupid but somehow it got toxic ink from a highlighter all over it becau...
So I'm 15 and today I went to a theme park with my friends and we had a great time! That was until a second ride on the swinging ship fin...
At 1am this morning I noticed that my cats were sniffing at a bat that entered the house. The poor bat was trying to crawl/fly away and f...
1 answer |
I suffered from lichen planus for lip last 2 years..nw white , blue spots on my lower lip .hw to remove these spots
Be aware that I'm writing this while not feeling 100% and am pretty out of it. Apologies for any rambling. So... I have felt terribly sin...
There is a hard pea sized bump on the back of my right below the hairline. I don't know if it's a massive pimple or what. It won't go away
Hi Guys , i'm a 20 year old female and i have been getting these near blackouts lately. When i stand too long or even stand up normally ,...
1 answer |
1806277 tn?1316194085
I am a 20 year old female and my nipples, for the past week, have been getting hard randomly for no reason, and its not even cold when th...
6 answers | 2 comments |
Cammyhamish Aug 11, 07:54 MST I recently got a big lump on the tip of my finger and it was greenish-yellow and whenever it touched...
2 weeks ago today, I was prescribed a z-pack. I went to the ER with a 103 degree fever, sinus tachycardia, and coughing. All of my blood ...
I posted a question a little while ago about how I'm depressed and stressed all the time and have I have ED. But I also excessively mastu...
I was playing with my son a week ago and swinging him and he headbutted my lips hitting one of my front tooth. It was bleeding for a minu...
1 answer |
Approximately 5-6 weeks ago while I was in my home and walking in the living room I had noticed a mosquito (pretty sure that was what it ...
On 29th July I tested, absolute lymphocyte count was 3040 against the specification 1000 - 3000. Again i have tested yesterday at differe...
My son experiences burning feet, like thier on fire and when he plays Lacrosse he is miserable and it dominates his mind. We went to all...
I'm a 26 y/o male and last week I began experiencing tingling in my hands and feet for no apparent reason. Over the last couple of days i...
Was woke up about 530 this morning by a pressure in my eyes, like somebody was squeezing them. Also has a headache and some nausea. Went ...
what happens in the brain when somebody faints out of mental fatigue? specifically imagine someone who tries unsuccessfully to study and ...
Hello, I was in Mexico for a week and the sun was very strong. I wore sunscreen some of the days but some I did not. I normally don't ...
How do you prevent yourself from the bite of mosquito?
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
1415174 tn?1453246703
Blank
mkh9
CA