General Health Community
About This Community:

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
jefelexJun 09
By ksrowan922
I was riding a fairly excited horse yesterday...in shorts. Shorts and leather don't go together, especially when your...
By loveisloveislove
what does XTRNL ECG CONTINUOUS RHYTHM W/I&R UP TO 48 HRS
By grangerpd1
Is a root canal painful?
By ZachieBlade
Hey guys For the past 3 days I've had extreme pain in my tailbone when I put stress on it, but as long as I'm not ...
By shailend
My grandmother is old, around 70 years old. Recently, she complained that she could feel beads if she runs her finger...
jonas34Jun 08
By Prodigalrower
Hi all, I climbed into a local lake the other day during the dark and now I'm nervous that I stepped on a needle. The...
jonas34Jun 08
By justme1119
I have too many issues and I'm tired of going to the doctor. When does one just give up? I'm female, 58. I have ha...
By LadyJ503
I was diagnosed with Dequervain's 6 months ago. Mine is located on the thumb side of my wrist. There is a big bump th...
18350124 tn?1464189566
By miguelbrice
Good morning. I have several bad days of my stomach. I eat everything annoys me and I have to go to the bathroom. I ...
By Stlit
I recently had blood work done and most of the result are in the normal range however my Urea,Urate and alt are just ...
By cf_gal Blank
Hi...I am a 28 year old female. I rarely sunburn and can count the number of times on one hand. However, three days...
By Grethel86
I have a swollen and painful ring finger on my left hand and don't remember injuring myself. What cause this and what...
By anonymousNoname
I have red lumps at the back of my tounge and my tounge is a whiteish colour, it started 2 days ago... thought it mig...
By Mahek_maggi
I am 30 years old female;I met an accident and got my femur beeakdown with both hands wrust bone breakdown too;was r...
By Isabellewallace01
Hi I'm a 16 year old girl, I've been having problems when I go to the toilet, it's not hard like it should be its jus...
By boyka94
good afternoon everyone , My dad had an open heart surgery almost a month ago , ever since he had the operation h...
SlothKingJun 02
By Dotty612
Hi all, In the past three weeks I have had two occasions this has happened: The left side of my lip in the corner h...
By jaamine56
is it common for a nurse/ med assistant to come in the room with the injection needle open and already filled on a me...
By Attiemae1
I am a 68 year old female. I have sodium of 132. It has fluctuated between 132 and 136 for the last 8 years. Is th...
By kmo2396
Your Value Standard Range Color YELLOW Appearance CLEAR Specific Gravity, UA 1.025 Urine PH 6.5 Prot...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources