Aa
A
A
Close

General Health Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

41 - 60 (of 14272) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
17122053_tn?1453888356
I am traveling for two weeks to India, China, Singapore & London. All are long international flights. Sometimes during flight travel, I get ear pain & teeth pain. Are there any over the counter tablets? Also, can I carry the tablets on m...
I have written about my potentially inappropriate doctor before, back in November. I have a questions. I saw him the other day for a follow up appointment. He came in with a med student and greeted me with a chest to chest hug and asked ...
Nursesrock74 | Last comment
The past couple of days I have been feeling extremely weak and tired. I am not sure if it's related but I had a problem with our family dog who suddenly started being aggressive towards me and biting me. I even had to go to the ER to get...
prznaroosak | Last answer
I fell getting out of my Jeep about 3 weeks ago and hit my leg on the step. The area that sustained most of the impact was my calf area and I have multiple bruises. However, on the inside of my calf I have a very noticeable lump since ...
Nanabee58 | Last answer
It's now been 19 months since I had my 22nd biopsy within a week apart (the first doctor didn't get the right area) for calcification which thank goodness it was benign but off and on, I get pain/discomfort it seems like after any kind o...
Mountainskyride | Last answer
17072380_tn?1453481337
Do you think Oriana Hospital is the perfect for dental implant?
Orianahospital | Last answer
Whenever my knee is bent and I rotate my foot clockwise something gets messed up in my knee. It gets stiff and starts to hurt like hell. I can just feel the tension on one of the tendons in there is holding it in a half bent position. Th...
Powdrman8 | Last answer
3 days before i had cut in my hand through glass , bleeding almost 10 minutes and i forget to take tetanus injection, but my last tetanus injection was exact at 3 years back !! M scared what to do should i go and take tetanus injection??...
Sanjaytiwari | Last answer
I've had a twitch in my right cheek since childhood because of a sporting injury where I was hit by a ball. This twitch does occur randomly but also when I blink/ squint. The right cheek jolts up a bit and it is very noticeable and embar...
nk_26 | Last answer
17095641_tn?1453678638
I have stayed at a motel, that was infested with bed bugs. They call them ectoparasites, this is not true! Fighting these bugs now for almost a year. Inside my nose and ears. They leave a hideous white silicon substance, even peroxide ca...
sherd777 | Posted
So recently in the news there has been a recall on Dole bagged lettuce due to Listeria outbreak. I had two servings of it this week before I knew about the recall and now I'm a little nervous. Because of the manufacture code on my bag of...
isthisit | Posted
I have two small bumps on my lower lip and one on my upper lip. They itch so bad and burn. My mom told me it could be lip herpes when. It really has dry skin. I also been having symptoms of dizzinesd, naseous, cant eat, headaches, mood s...
Needactualhelp | Last answer
Lung fields are clear. Heart and great vessels are not unusual. Trachea is midline. Diaphragm,mediastinum,costophrenic sulci and bony thorax are intact. The of the included structures are unremarkable....
Isnee | Last answer
I know this is a crazy question. Epinephrine typically increases heart rate and blood pressure. I have an advanced degree in biology and understand the biochemistry and physiology of this process. But I've had Epinephrine injected twice ...
Wholligan | Posted
I am a 33 year old mother of 5 children ages 6,5,4, 2 and 1. Ever since I was pregnant with my first, I would occasionally get dizzy while standing. Since having my last in 2014, I now get dizzy every time I stand up from a sitting posit...
hgulbrantson | Last answer
Ever since I was a little girl I have had what feels like electric shocks go through my body whenever I'm running fever. I can feel it building and then in an instant it shoots through my body and it feels like an electric shock. Yes, ...
mylinda40 | Last answer
I have what looks to be fluid on my right ankle. The top of my foot I can tell is sore, not sure if it really is fluid. I haven't injured it in anyway. What can cause the top of my foot to be sore when I have not injured it?
BirdLady23 | Posted
I woke up this morning, and I can only assume that I drank bad milk in my coffee, I immediately got the chills really really bad, and started throwing up all day. Ive been trying to hold down water and ginger ale to prevent dehydratio...
spyro11 | Last answer
Every once in a while, I out of the blue feel this sharp pain in the lower right part of my chest causing me to not be able to stand straight and also be in agony. It usually lasts a few minutes but would love to know what it is and ma...
likewisesims | Posted
Not sure this fits under the jet lag heading. It seems as though any time I travel, when I return home, I feel completely brain dead, sleep for 14-18 hrs straight during the weekend following the return, and feel almost as though I hav...
gflat65 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...