Aa
A
A
Close

General Health Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

61 - 80 (of 14414) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've been experiencing this for a week now, my heart doesn't hurt, it usually happens when I'm sitting or walking what's wrong with me?? i'm 16 years old and i don't have asthma ..but i have anxiety & don't suffer from any thing else.
  Posted
hi i have for the last 3 weeks got recurring joint pain in my ankles, knees and wrists, but not the shoulders or elbows.with it comes red spots on the ankles only and a sore throat on the right side of the throat only wi...
  Posted
For about a few months now, the inside of my chest/ esophagus burns every time I drink water. My family has a reverse osmosis filter in the house, and they refuse to get it checked. (Tap water is too salty to drink in my area). An hour a...
  Posted
Last night, I tried oral for the first time on my boyfriend. I'm 100% sure him and I are both virgins and have never had sexual contact with anyone else but each other. Only thing we have done other than this was mutual masturbation. T...
  Posted
463897 tn?1448485050
Please join us in welcoming gloryrose as your new Co-Community Leader in the General Health Community. We look forward to working alongside gloryrose and your current Co-CL's, as your community continues to grow. Best, Cheryl MH C...
  Posted
Ok so today at work my friend (works at a doggie daycare) tried to break up a fight between two dogs, which then lead to one of the dogs biting/getting their tooth stuck in her hand, it pierced through to the bone and burst a blood vesse...
  Posted
Hey guys and gals, I have been feeling sick for about six months now. I'll try to explain everything that's been going on the best i can. It started slowly about six months ago, Lightheadedness that wouldn't go away, Frequent urinatio...
  Posted
hello, i need to know if there is any medication over the counter for ears, i mean i have this ringgling and hissing sounds all day long, every day, is annoying, i have no health insurance so im not going to the dr unless it hets worst,...
  Posted
Hello everyone , A relative of mine had some blood tests done , it was found that he has vitamin D deficiency . i would like to ask few questions concerning that . 1- is it true that calcium might be affected if he has low vitamin D...
  Posted
17049300 tn?1457716777
A few weeks ago, I witnessed a huge blowout between a few friends, which triggered a major panic attack. Ever since that night, and starting that night, I get these sudden twinges in my right hip/lower back area when I walk. It feels lik...
  Posted
I've been going back and forth with my primary doctor for about 5 years now about this. It started with just some pain in my hip and a little in my back. It lasted for a few weeks then was gone. A few months later the hip and back pain c...
  Posted
I woke up few days ago with pain on my right bum cheek, saw that a small bit of skin was kind of peeled off. Dismissed it until the next day when few cms below there, I saw another boil/blister. It's tender to touch, not itchy at all (I ...
  Posted
over 2 years ago I woke up one night realizing a had a pulse quite loud in my left ear... went to ent, sent for doppler (carotid?) and mra. I can stop the sound by pressing on this artery against my masoid. and the sound will change in...
  Posted
Location: Brisbane, Australia I first thought it looked like a brown recluse spider bite, but apparently we don't have them here. At least there have been no documented bites from a brown recluse in Australia ever. It's been there for...
  Posted
1870249 tn?1322068633
can height is increased after 22year.
  Posted
Hello, I had tension band pins and wires inserted on the 23rd December 15 after breaking my elbow. The last x-Ray I had was on the 6th January 16, when my stitches were removed. I had another appointment in Feb to check range of movemen...
  Posted
I see that alot of people have the same symptoms I am currently dealing with. Although does anyone know what it really is? *Sinus area headaches constant (bridge of nose, around eyes and front of forehead) but with NO mucus or draina...
  Posted
WebMD has a link for this but according to WebMD, you are supposed to fast and drink in the morning if you want to examine kidneys and eat a fat-free meal the night before for liver examination well I was directed to only fast and drink ...
  Posted
A few weeks ago i started waking up to a itchy area in the same spots (ankle knee elbow) that would bout an hr later turn into HUGE PAINFUL BRUISES..At first i thought they were some kind of bug bite, went nuts at the thought so i had a ...
  Posted
when i was a child around 4 or 5 years old, i had jaundice , i am now 24 years old and never had jaundice again in those 20 years is there a risk it will come back?
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
Blank
Gemfly
1530171 tn?1448133193