Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
61 - 80 (of 15122) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
A few weeks ago I noticed my face had slight swelling one evening but it went down very soon after. Then a week or so later my face swell...
1276940 tn?1393812621
Hello......I am a 42 y/o, who has been experiencing sharp, intense.....pain/pressure above my right eye. It is intense right off the bat!...
Hello, I have had sleep apnea for a while so waking up at night isnt a big change for me but lately it seems my apnea has gotten worse...
Hi, I'm currently 25 and Pregnant. I've been sniffing alcohol on and off so to say every sense I was 12. Am I beginning stages of doing i...
2 answers |
Really desperate for some help and advice. 2 yrs ago I was diagnosed with exczema on my lips and prescribed steroid cream. After using it...
About a month ago, I noticed my 9 year old girl, had extreme dry scalp with flaking. I tried all different types of conditioning oils (bl...
10 answers |
Yesterday afternoon I came home from school, ate lunch, and began to feel a strange sensation in my stomach and throat. It's difficult to...
Basically the condition doesn't need much more description than above. I wish I could show a picture. The bumps aren't painful unless i...
Hi, Guys Head of the penis & some part of the penis got soo itchy & it alwyz in red colour.. & The head of my penis got hard to touch....
https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/69106600@N03/31685913004/ Theres 3 images
1 answer |
I had severe fever with cough. I consult the doctor and he prescribed Acetaminophen injection and some tablets. Injection was injected on...
My mother has been taking nsaids for arthritis but now doctor has called for arthroplasty.so please guide me whether ozone therapy can do...
Hello, I currently have a number of health concerns and I wanted to share my symptoms here to see if anyone else is having the same probl...
1 answer |
For the past few years I have struggled with mild fatigue, which I believe at the time was caused by stress/anxiety I put on myself. Howe...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I want to avoid drinking alcohol at all cost. Well, for the record I never drink an alcohol before and I'm 21. My relatives always insist...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I got my nose pierced about a month ago, and took good care of it by washing it with some saline solution I bought commercially (wound wa...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm a 22 years old female .Two days after having a unprotected sexual encounter I began to experience pain in my vulva area and had t...
1. “The spine is the lifeline. A lot of people should go to a chiropractor but they don’t know it.” -Jack LaLanne 2. “The highest idea...
|
Buenas, hace unos 5 meses y algo tuve contacto con una persona, me proteji pero el preservativo se rompió puesto a que cuando el saco no ...
Hello. about 2 weeks ago I went into my room as normal, I bent down to sit in my chair, and sat down for a micro second, then I decided t...
1 answer |
A
A
Do You Have Vascular Disease? Help Us With a User Study - $50 Gift Card!
Start by taking this 2-minute survey that will help us help people with vascular conditions like PAD.

If we’d like to interview you, we’ll reach out via e-mail. Those selected will receive a $50 gift card for their time.
Recent Activity
1236893 tn?1487770007
Blank
495284 tn?1333897642
Blank
dominosarah commented on Intoducing Katie, My ...
12 hrs ago
495284 tn?1333897642
Blank
dominosarah Sending my love to Lesa and... Comment
16 hrs ago
General Health Community Resources