Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
61 - 80 (of 15208) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Dear Sir/ Mam, I am a 34 years aged male from India. It started with the pain in lower back, fingers of hand, nec...
All of a sudden the piece of skin in between my thumb and finger has become stiff. I don't think it would be trigger finger but i might b...
All of a sudden the piece of skin in between my thumb and finger has become stiff. I don't think it would be trigger finger but i might b...
I took a malaria injection sometime last year and since then I've been feeling slight pain on my buttocks which sometimes itches me. I am...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I had a vaccine for meningitis and scepticimia at midday yesterday. It was in my upper left arm and consisted of one shot. The site of th...
1 answer |
Hi all. I ask this question concéning my 4 1/2 year old son. He woke up this morning like normal, ate a good breakfast. Around 11:3...
1 answer |
I have gotten these red bumps on my skin for a while and they only come out like on my upper half of my arms and my stomach and thighs th...
1 answer | 2 comments |
My period has lasted since September 2016 and it hasn't stopped the smell is horrible and I keep losing thick globs of tissue and blood a...
1 answer |
Is it normal to listen low sound in ear when everything silent around. My ears r perfect but noticing this from childhood may be.
1 answer |
I was studying last night and I had a headache but it didn't annoyed me a lot. The only problem is when I sit and them stand up, I feel m...
2 answers |
I hurt my foot about 4 months ago. The pain originated on the top of my foot near the 3rd and 4 th metatarsals. I felt a piercing pain wi...
1 answer |
I started getting bumps yesterday and they have shown up on my hands, feet, upper body, back, neck, and face (especially forehead) Nowher...
1 answer |
I have been experiencing tummy problem for weeks now. Some nights I get up because I feel this sensation that is very hard to explain. Th...
3 answers |
My son experiences burning feet, like thier on fire and when he plays Lacrosse he is miserable and it dominates his mind. We went to all...
1 answer |
I have had a cough for nearly 10 weeks and it will not go away chest x-ray fine kidney and liver are a bit high all infection test come b...
I am a healthy 26 year old man who went out last Friday(24/02/17) and had a few too many drinks, as someone my age often does, but both l...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A week ago I saw these round circles of dry skin on my chest,now all over my torso and on the inner parts of my thighs and inner parts of...
1 answer |
I noticed this back in August but it went away (ended up getting a bad case of shin splints which i was more focused on getting healed) a...
Hi, I work full-time in a high-pressure environment, and right now my body and mind are giving me signs indicating that I need a break. I...
1 answer |
On February 3, 2017 I went to my Dr. appointment and the nurse/medical assistant took my BP with the blood pressure machine. It just kep...
2 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
carousels19973 commented on Sleep Apnea and Night...
2 hrs ago
517872 tn?1490206368
Blank
senseanonymous commented on Bubulous's status
4 hrs ago
517872 tn?1490206368
Blank
senseanonymous I would really like my frie... Comment
4 hrs ago
General Health Community Resources