Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
61 - 80 (of 15321) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hey..I have a story to share..I think I am going crazy, hopefully not. So I will summarize this as best as a I can.. In august 2015...
1 answer |
I have been feeling lightheadedness, brain-fog, confusion, strain in eyes while using laptop/computer and I am not able to work or concen...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I'm a 45-year-old Caucasian male non-smoker/non-drinker (never did either). Over the last few months, I have experienced a variety of sy...
2 answers |
About 6 weeks ago I began experiencing fasciculations in my legs. I was out of the country working for another few weeks so i scheduled a...
Hello, i don't know if this is the right place to post this, but i noticed that my capability to retain my feces is inferior to that of ...
1 answer |
For about a year now I have been having pain on the front left lower part of my rib cage. It's not to noticeable during the day, but whe...
6 answers |
I have noticed a lump in my armpit about a year and a half ago so went to a doctor and have a general check up, everything was normal so ...
Dear, I have had scalp problems for a couple of years now which in my opinion caused hair loss. I have acne & bumps all over my scalp ...
2 answers |
26F with no prior health problems. My blood pressure is normal, and rarely drink now (although i used to), and generally try to eat healt...
3 answers | 3 comments |
I know this is quite lacking in detailed symptoms for a proper diagnosis but could anyone please tell me if it's indicative of something ...
i have a dull chest pain on right side ..it comes and goes within few seconds.. i also have a lil pain in my breast, and a lil bit breath...
So very early easter Sunday I had fallen trying to get my dog in and I hit face first (well teeth more accurately) on a 4x4. But anyway, ...
1 answer |
Hi there, I've had an tooth abscess for about a week and a half now. The dentist have given me some antibiotics to take, they took the ...
Im suffering from OCD. I was out with my bf in a high risk rabies country and we went from club to club and he touched everything. After ...
About a year ago, I fell and landed on my knee. I was drunk and I did not properly clean it up. It has looked like a big blister for over...
1 answer |
Condition started with dizziness, stiff neck, achey muscles/joints similar to mild flu, slight sore throat, sensitivity to bright light, ...
1 answer |
I have a small whitish hole on the bottom of my foot. It has been there for at least a few months. It is clearly seen and has white stuff...
1 answer |
Hello, I am bit concerned of my blood test results. I was suggested to do a blood test because of the eczema for IgE result. However, I ...
2 answers |
How bad is it on my body to abuse zanaflex? I take 10 of the 4 mgs at once and take up to 300 a month. I just can't seem to stop.
1 answer |
I was needing to know if u can tell me what I might be going through. What my problem is that I have allot of swelling​on my lower legs ...
4 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
4548024 tn?1474842725
Blank
renae176 commented on renae176's status
21 hrs ago
4769306 tn?1485297917
Blank
Belle313, and KeeLolo commented on Belle313's status
23 hrs ago