Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
61 - 80 (of 15498) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am a 25 year old female and the symptoms I listed below have been occuring in the past 2-3 years. They're random and not sure if they r...
1 answer |
For the past 3-4 years I've had a feeling I think is numbness or muscle tension/tightness in my chin and lower lip area. It is usually on...
1659011 tn?1307489747
Hey I'm Hannah and I'm 18(: Ive asked everyone I know if this has happened to them and they all say no so I was hoping you guys might kn...
13 answers | 2 comments |
Last month I feel fatigue, dizziness in head, frequent headaches, one day fever and joint pains, bleeding from gums and i have also notic...
I have this weird spot on my knee that is red and has a white pimple looking thing in the middle, I've had mrsa on the same spot 6 years ...
1 answer |
im 14 years old and i can't burp. In lesson in school my throat makes a weird croaky noise which really embarrasses me :( every time i dr...
2 answers |
Hi there My boyfriend cannot burp and never has done. After eating a meal, he doesn't get any pain, but awful gurgling noises in his st...
2 answers |
Male, 38, 6'1", 300lbs but losing weight the last few months. Ok, how to explain this. It started two months ago after eating breakfast. ...
1 answer |
For more than a year now I have been struggling with diarrhea and pain on the upper right side of the abdomen. I have done several tests ...
2 answers |
Hey, I have been getting chest pain both mainly left side but sometimes everywhere it's pain then sometimes it feels like water is runnin...
Hi, I have a strange scent today. I havent taken any medicine for long time. Today I have the scent and smell of something like sippin...
1 answer |
Hi All, I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me figure my issue out. Any advice is greatly appreciated! Basics: I have been...
1 answer |
I am a 26 year old male in generally good health until now, it has been a few months of this terrible situation which has me very concern...
1 answer |
For a couple weeks now I've been feeling this discomfort at the top of my throat - it feels like that feeling where you're about to cryin...
1 answer |
Since Saturday, I have developed a large cyst that now goes from the side of my right breast to under my armpit (approx. 3 inches long.) ...
1 answer |
Everytime I do any activity walking up stairs run the vacuum walk around the store I have excessive sweating of the back of the head my h...
3 answers |
For the last few months I have been waking up with what seems like night sweats. I feel very clammy and almost like I just got out of a s...
Last night around 11, my lower right abdomen started experiencing pain. It feels like menstrual cramps. I slept like around midnight, and...
1 answer |
This pain has been going on for 4 months! I tried doing cardio exercise with weights and this pain then begin! Had X-ray of ch st, ek...
1 answer |
I am 45 years old male. I experience following symptoms after taking vitamin B complex supplement. 1. Tingling all over the body 2. Tw...
A
A
Recent Activity
406584 tn?1399591666
Blank
10356 commented on gma
Sep 19
675718 tn?1449992146
Blank
drifter0213 commented on gma
Sep 18
517872 tn?1505131887