Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
61 - 80 (of 14693) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, (Dog related) (Sorry in advance for the long wall of text, I'm just really worried about my health) I'm trying to get to the bot...
I have gone through my urnie routine test and result are-Protine-Prsent 1+(30.0 mg/dL), Glucose-Presnt(0.25 g/dL),Leucocyte Esterase -Pos...
URINALYSIS RESULT COLOR:YELLOW REACTION:5.0 CHARACTER:CLOUDY SPECIFIC GRAVITY: 1.025 PROTEIN:+1 GLUCOSE: NEGATIVE RBC:0-2/HPF ...
Went to get into a uhaul truck earlier today, and in the process, stood up into the flat metal part of the truck that extends over the ca...
I pulled what appeared to be part of a dead insect type - one section may have been the body and there perhaps was an attached leg. It wa...
1 answer
blister lookalike in my arm, it doesn't itch or hurt at this time, I was cleaning a sponge on a container of water after taking my hands ...
So I'm 16 year old girl. Pretty healthy just struggling with anxiety. A few years ago I used to smoke weed , when I smoked my body would ...
18948503 tn?1470156141
I've been having outbreaks of what my gp says is petechiae on my arms, chest, thighs, back and hairline. Had a cbc which was normal, but ...
Hello! A month ago,I was kicked in my right shin while playing football/soccer.There was sharp immediate pain which dissipated into regul...
Ok apparently since I've been washing my hands super frequently with dish soap, I'm washing away the first layer of my skin. I just wante...
1 answer
552525 tn?1393719488
I fell on the ice two days ago going into work. I landed first on my back which threw my head back violently. My head hit very hard. I...
4 answers
  Heyava
I have two bumps next to each other on my arm. Both the size of a penny and there is a little bump/blister in the middle of each. Im conc...
Hey, ever since I was a little kid I've been unable to swallow foods without vomiting them back up, the only foods that seem to cause thi...
1 answer | 1 comment
Ive doing a lot in my garden and it was after a few days i noticed the soreness of my 2 middle fingers there very painfull ssollen twice ...
Hi there. I had headaches for the past few days(almost a week). My headaches are irregular. I can still bear the pain of my headaches but...
6 answers | 9 comments
  mkh9,    Natalie12345,    Sknee80,    mkh9,    scottlinehealth
Hello, 32 years old, 173 cm, 71 kg I've discovered the following: When I throw back head up to the stop and hold in this position ...
Hello, I have a question about dry skin occuring in very specific spots and in what appears to be any environment other than a desert. An...
I've tried putting lotion, diaper rash cream, petroleum jelly, etc. on it and nothing seems to make it better. I have no idea what it is ...
Hello Doctors, so here is my problem... About 5 days ago, I actually got punched very hard in my mouth. I did not bleed though, and my t...
1 answer | 1 comment
  Basel95,    bobdylan1958
Ok I posted a question the other day describing a cut that I had. My cat scratched me on Tuesday and its about an inch long and so small ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources