Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
61 - 80 (of 14471) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Last Wednesday I was experiencing a really bad pain in my right side. Turned out to be my appendix and I had to get them removed. My reco...
1 answer |
I bit a hole all the way through my lower lip to the outsite bottom of my lip the hole is the size of my tooth . what should i do ?
1 answer |
Okay, hopefully someone can shed some light based off their experience. My doctors are kind of stumped. All started with this urge to ...
1 answer |
It is moderate osteoarthritis and my doctor says I am nowhere close to needing a knee replacemet but I cannot live with this pain. I have...
1 answer |
I have been sick for almost two months now, with a bunch of new symptoms popping up along the way. I don't know if it's related or multi...
34 answers |
Hy all, I just need your suggestion on Colonics. I tried colonics from once before methylation protocol and felt really better after that...
2 answers |
Hello, I am an 18 year old white homosexual male. I recently had sex for the first time with another male a few weeks ago. Just recently,...
2 answers |
I am fourteen and last night my groin area was /very/ itchy. It was bothering me so much that I decided to look at it and found a bump wi...
2 answers |
I went to the hospital because my legs was heavy and in pain. When I try to get up from the chair, my legs are paining esp after i have w...
2 answers |
i have had the sciattica now for over a year
5 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 13 and I'm having backpains for about 30 hours already, at first it was like my back feels heavy at the lower middle part and then re...
4 answers |
what is this? is there a swelling? if so, what is here? http://postimg.org/image/uippsro1d/ Thanks.
Ok so i will try to go into good detail here about my condition and symptoms. I'm 29 years old make 6 foot 2 and weigh 180 lbs and in...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Fell asleep hand held head up in my chair 3-4 days later i can'ty move my hand up or my fingers / thumb, tingly feeling numbness feeling ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
For the past 2 or 3 months my stomach has been giving me issues. First I noticed I was having more frequent & smaller than usual bowel mo...
1 answer |
I have been battling bugs originally thought to be lice, but I've found them and got them under the microscope - decidedly NOT pediculos...
I'm a 17 year old female and I started having pain in my belly button whenever I bent over, got out of bed in the morning, or bent down t...
7 answers |
I had a blood transfusion on Thursday. I didn't want one but everything else wasn't working to bring my blood count up (it had gotten as...
7 answers |
Hi I am a working professional in New Delhi. Back in Dec last year, I got this big lump on my neck. The doctor diagnosed it, and it turn...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Since early January I've been experiencing a persistent throbbing headache. The throbs are sharp and usually last 3-10 seconds and occur ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...