Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
61 - 80 (of 15401) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So, I killed a very large brown recluse that was in bedroom last night, just before I went to sleep (didn't get bit then). This morning, ...
I am on holiday and it is day 2. Yesterday at about mid-day I noticed blood in my mucus. I thought nothing of it but today at about 6 I ...
I have been dealing with irregular vaginal bleeding since October 2016. I kind of shrugged it off and hoped that it would go away, but it...
1 answer |
Hello I am a young female, I usually have normal to oily skin, but just yesterday I woke up and noticed bumps all along my forehead, very...
I've been experiencing jaw pain when I talk and it will often stiffen. But tonight I found that the part of my jaw beneath my ear doesn't...
1 answer |
Hi, I had blood drawn for tests a week and a half ago. Last week I started to have a dull pain when I straightened out my arm and it ha...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I more often than not always have pains within my stomach and chest. Comes and goes but is uncomfortable and sometimes hurts. What cou...
My primary referred me to a neurologist but I can't get in until July 19th. I've been experiencing neck stiffness, headache like pain...
Has anyone had nerve issues in their arm after a blood draw?? Or a CRPS there? I already have excitable nerves but it hasn't been bad at ...
1 answer |
Can I get blood work done (CBC, CMP, ANA, etc.,) while on amoxicillin??
I fell and hurt my leg and ankle but didn't think much of the bruising until I started hurting the discoloration has gone away but now I ...
What could cause this? I'm constantly feeling like my chest is heavy or full. My breathing feels slowed. I'm sometimes congested. It ...
1 answer | 4 comments |
I recently had unprotected sex with a girl I met at the bar. I experienced clear discharge two days after and took 1500 mg of azithromyci...
About a month ago I scalped myself most literally. About a 5 x 2 cm section of my scalp was ripped back. I got 28 staples and started hea...
1 answer |
Hi I have a question about Grill Brick ingestion. I opened a new grill brick from its plastic cover next to the grill and table where the...
1 answer |
I knocked my toenail into the wall while cycling which turned the toenail black. Eventually it starts to recover but before it fully reco...
1 answer |
So I have a lump or inflammation of what I presume is a gland between my large neck muscle and under the back of my jaw line. Last week I...
I stepped on something outside, not sure what. My foot felt painful and itchy. I had to leave for an appointment so I just put on shoes...
I just had a routine complete blood picture done. Everything is within the normal ranges however I was just comparing my previous test re...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I have had severe stomach pain almost like a burning on and off for the past few days but tonight it's extremely uncomfortable and not ea...
3 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
517872 tn?1493571791
Blank
senseanonymous commented on senseanonymous 's status
4 hrs ago
495284 tn?1333897642
Blank
dominosarah commented on spider6's status
18 hrs ago