Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
61 - 80 (of 14549) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi...I am a 28 year old female. I rarely sunburn and can count the number of times on one hand. However, three days ago, I spent about ...
66 answers |
I have a swollen and painful ring finger on my left hand and don't remember injuring myself. What cause this and what can I do about?
I have red lumps at the back of my tounge and my tounge is a whiteish colour, it started 2 days ago... thought it might be a mild case of...
1 answer |
I am 30 years old female;I met an accident and got my femur beeakdown with both hands wrust bone breakdown too;was rushed to hospital an...
Hi I'm a 16 year old girl, I've been having problems when I go to the toilet, it's not hard like it should be its just all runs...with th...
good afternoon everyone , My dad had an open heart surgery almost a month ago , ever since he had the operation he is feeling sleepy ...
Hi all, In the past three weeks I have had two occasions this has happened: The left side of my lip in the corner has become red and cr...
2 answers |
is it common for a nurse/ med assistant to come in the room with the injection needle open and already filled on a metal tray or should i...
I am a 68 year old female. I have sodium of 132. It has fluctuated between 132 and 136 for the last 8 years. Is this a problem. I was...
Your Value Standard Range Color YELLOW Appearance CLEAR Specific Gravity, UA 1.025 Urine PH 6.5 Protein, UA 20 mg/dL G...
Your Value Standard Range Color YELLOW Appearance CLEAR Clear Specific Gravity, UA 1.025 1.003 - 1.035 Urine PH 6.5 5.0 - 8...
My gastrocenomious muscles and legs generally are way smaller than usual and yeah am convinced its inherited since my dad and mum both ha...
I'm an otherwise healthy 30 yr old woman with no other serious symptoms. In general, I feel energetic and good. I try to eat a good diet ...
1 answer |
Im 30 weeks pregnant. I had no idea tylenol could be so harmful untill i looked into it. Saturday my wisdom tooth was acting up i took fo...
I have a bruise under my left big toe nail, it covers almost all of the the toe nail area. It doesn't hurt like a bruise normally does if...
23 answers |
Six months ago I started feeling queasy which was kind of like excessive hunger and was normally relieved for a short time after eating....
This is owais respected doctor.I wanna ask a question.I accidentally swallowed apricot seed while eating apricot.Will my stomach digest ...
1 answer |
Hello, hoping someone might be able to help me with this. I was playing guitar and I hit the strings with my index finger. I didn't e...
This pop happens rarely and seemingly randomly but has been occouring my whole life. I've noticed that the audiable and painful pop occou...
1 answer |
Went for an ultrasound today and noticed strange chest pain when they had me hold my breath. It only happens when I hold my breath and I ...
17 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
1415174 tn?1453246703
Blank
mkh9