Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
61 - 80 (of 14779) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hello, i had the first part of a root canal done 3 weeks ago, i had a gum boil above the tooth that was draining regularly but since i ha...
1 answer |
I'm a 22 yr old male I just started going to the therapist and have been given an initial diagnosis of dmdd I researched it and it's real...
1 answer |
My parent's dog just licked my mouth and tongue. I seem to find conflicting info online, but I was wondering how worried I should be abou...
1 answer |
For the past 2-3 days I am having difficulty breathing. I'm not having complete/satisfying breaths and often have to yawn or breath hard ...
1 answer |
I have blisters like cuts from virgina going towards my butt hole I recently changed soap can it be an reaction
1 answer |
Hi, i've noticed this lump on the left side of my lower abdomen which appears only sometimes. I can only feel it when i am lying down, an...
3 answers |
I had pain in the second toe which I think is causing pain at the ball of the foot too. I went to an orthopedic and he recommend an MRI a...
my lip has always been prone to coldsores and impatigo ect, but I had two spots on my lips, I got some sivirax, and the two spots went do...
2 answers | 1 comment |
After taking a shower, I was using the towel and the towel touched my private parts. I used and touched the towel and other stuff afterwa...
5 answers | 1 comment |
So a few days back I hit the side of my knee into a planter box with decent force. The side of my knee hurts from impact but the under t...
1 answer |
I have solution to problem concerning anus odor. I have undergone series of issues with bad odor in the anus since 10years ago, no soluti...
4 answers |
I have found a few pale spots on my skin. I am fairly positive that it is not Tinea versicolor, because the only similarity is that these...
Having stabbing pain in chest and under arm. was noticed this morning. He has discomfort breathing.
PUS CELLS- 12-15 EPITHELIAL CELLS- 20-25 PROTEIN- TRACE REDUCING SUGAR- ++ TRANSPARENCY- ...
Hi, I think the left part of my whole body from head to toe doesn't gets enough blood.As I feel numbness and weakness in left arm,left...
Sometimes when I get hard I get attracted to shemales. However after I ejaculate I often get disgusted by that thought. Don't get me wron...
So we recently went on a long drive, my dad had accidentally spilled Petroleum on the carpet in the trunk. I had to inhale the Petroleum ...
1 answer |
My husband is 45 and from about 1 week or so he feels his head very hot. No head ache, no high blood pressure, no fever but the temperat...
On Saturday 8/20 I was floating the river in an tube, and came across some rapids. The tube flipped over and I fell down the rapids witho...
My husband is 32 yo and has been laying brick off and on his whole teen-adult life. He has always gotten sick before doing anything high...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources