General Health Community
About This Community:

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By jasonleon
Do you think 36 years old with 4 years of experience is too young and inexperienced to be an assistant for my surgeon...
By WorriedWaryWoman
I have an open boil on my inner thigh that's almost finished draining and needs to heal. I've had bandaids on it for ...
By jnj27649
Hello! I got a tattoo several months ago. It has since healed over, but every time I scratch it, I get a bad burnin...
18251556 tn?1463795920
By Schnuffler
Hello, everyone. Recently, I've been having ankle problems. They are near-constantly aching and or/sore, tender, et...
Olly777Jul 04
By Olly777
Hey! I was just wondering if anybody could give me some advice please? On the right hand side of my right ankl...
NormanredJul 03
By 422jmy
In Feb. I went from being a very active person to doing absolutely nothing but getting out of bed and sitting on the ...
By Luke277
I extracted my top two wisdom teeth about three weeks ago and everything was ok, the dentist removed the sutures but ...
By tracyliu
3 days ago I got cuts on my fingers. 25 hours later, I got a tetanus booster shot. I had at least 2 Tetanus shot when...
By Shane21
So my son has anxiety and and he gets pains in his eyes a lot if he sees things like bleach he automatically thinks i...
By darqknife
First of all, I do not smoke marijuana... Recently I had a drug test for a new job, and it tested positive for mariju...
cris01usJul 01
By c1243
Recently I have been reading a lot about cold sores/HSV 1. I have read that it is extremely common (about 70 % of th...
By BobP80
When I defecate, there is a strong odor of sepsis (it's the same acrid smell as a tonsolith). This has just been happ...
By rajat13
Hlo sir i have caught after fever coold and but my fever is recovery in the 2 days but i have caught thick saliva mix...
By Jp2324
I have noticed recently that I have been developing small pea sized skin color/light pink circles on my stomach that ...
By SunshineRN5
For the past 2 years I've had progressively worsening symptoms of leg pain (worse in the morning, hot baths help), fr...
By shilpamary
Body Mass Index (BMI) is a measure of body fat based on height and weight that applies to adult men and women. Recent...
By Ashley_Z
Hi! I'm a 28 year-old female, and for the last 5 months, I've had back and side pain on my right side, just below my ...
By muaddib86
Hi, posting again. Woke up 5 days ago with a red patch on my right shoulder...it was slightly raised with the rest...
By Laurenhd8
Two times now in two weeks I have had sudden, severe, swelling in the left side of my bottom lip and another time in ...
By Joeray725
First off I'm a 16 year old male. I play tennis about 3-4 hours a day currently going pretty hard. I have a tempe...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
1415174 tn?1453246703
Blank
mkh9
CA
Blank
Gemfly