Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
61 - 80 (of 14920) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am a 54 yr.old female in fairly good health. My problem is, about 4 mths. ago I started having these muscle spasms. I get them all thro...
3 answers | 4 comments |
I was stupid and googled why my tongue is crooked and it says it is a stroke! I have all the use of my limbs and have no balance problems...
7 answers | 2 comments |
Hi There, What is Methalonids? and where it can be found?
20 answers | 6 comments |
Hi! Recently I got a tattooed on my arm and after 1 week I got a big boil on my tatoo so immediately I took TT injection and some medicin...
1 answer |
I want to take HGH therapy. Share your personal experience please
So after being more or less shrugged off by my PCP, I'm struggling to still find answers. For about 3 years now I have been having headac...
Hi. 4 weeks ago I woke up with a tingling sensation in my left hand. No pain or loss of feeling, only the feeling you get when you sit on...
2 answers |
19167970 tn?1473341021
I am 38 years male. In childhood i used to do sports. After jumping i used to feel pain in lower calf on my left leg. I shown to some doc...
1 answer |
OK I'm 27. So it started last month with twitches in my left shoulder for a week. It went away for like 6 days. Now I keep having random ...
4 answers |
I know they say to never even go on the internet to get medical advice, but conventional medicine has completely failed me. Here is a run...
2 answers |
Hi there, Thank you so much for taking the time to read and respond to my post. This is a last resort effort to find some information ...
1 answer |
I'm 23 I've been having a chronic headache for over a month about a month ago i had a unilateral headache on my right side accompanied by...
how reliable is a 4th Generation DUO test at 28 days or 1 month?
Back in July I found I had an ear infection and a piece of wax rattling around deep in my ear canal. I was also told I had liquid behind ...
1 answer |
Would a white cell count of nearly 16,000 with a neutrophil [absolute] count of nearly 13,000 be a cause for serious alarm? Have no sympt...
2 answers |
I am a 32 year old male, for a little over 2-3 months I have noticed a little spotting of blood on my toilet paper after going #2 and wip...
1 answer |
I know the question is weird, but I have noticed something in the past 7-8 months (since late April'16). Outside my room, on my outer do...
1 answer |
Hi, I am posting this questions in this category since I can't find the better one. Every day, after about 3 pm in the afternoon, I f...
3 answers | 1 comment |
After a possible HIV exposure on 9/29/16 developed Shingles by 10/3/16. After that PN developed! Is it possible to develop shingles 5 day...
I have a smooth hard lump in my thigh. It's nvisible so you'd only know it was there by touching it. I noticed it a week ago and would sa...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources