Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
81 - 100 (of 15109) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have all these symptoms that come on like an attack (some are always present now) it has been getting graduall worse for the last year....
3 answers |
19789862 tn?1484374213
I noticed this occurring about two years ago, but I thought nothing of it until it happened again yesterday evening. I hadn't ate since b...
2 answers |
Pictures : https://imgur.com/a/URvBI Those black pimples are there forever? What are they and how to get rid of them? Then two days...
The pain is localized on one side of forehead and sides of nose
I feel like my left foot is slipping like on ice. I have never gone completely down but have slipped and needed to grab something to mak...
Component Your Value Standard Range Neutrophils Relative 64.0 % 40.0 - 70.0 % Neutrophils Absolute 4800 cells/uL 1500 - 7400...
I am a 25 year old female and I have an abnormally small face size for my age and height, is there a way to increase my face size by leng...
1 answer |
Hello. About 2 weeks ago I received a Phenergan injection for nausea and vomiting. Ihad severe pain, tingling, and numbness after injecti...
1 answer |
About 3 and a half months ago i began to get this headache almost everyday not terrible at all nothing i couldnt bear sometimes even if i...
1 answer |
I've been having a pain just below my knee, the top of my tibia it's right before tendon starts. Anyway, this pain has been going on for ...
My mother has been taking nsaids for arthritis for last two years and i m really concerned wether it will effect kidney.. please answer me
1 answer |
Over the past 4 months I have been diagnoesed with GERD. However, almost exactly to the day, I have had dizzy spells over the past year. ...
68 answers | 6 comments |
Im 15 years old and when I was a kid sometimes I would have these weird moments were everything went all loud and things felt bigger (the...
Hello, so I had a small tear in my left eye in 2015 so I ended up getting laser surgery in both eyes to seal the tear off (I got it on th...
1 answer |
I have a bubble on my foot that is about 3/4 inch in diameter. It's mostly flesh colored with a little transparency. I don't have a doc...
2 answers | 3 comments |
So I'm 25, smoker but trying to quit and lately I've noticed small amounts of blood in my saliva and I've also been having chest pain on ...
1 answer |
How do you get rid of hiccups? I have the answer that works for me I stand up I tilt my head all the way back I open my mouth almos...
1 answer |
Im 15 years old and in pretty good health, about 2 weeks ago I was ill and as a result was bedridden for a few days. When I recovered I n...
1 answer |
I'm a 15 year old girl, and for as long as I can remember, I've had this weird tick where I get a really bad headache. It starts at the b...
4 answers |
A
A
Do You Have Vascular Disease? Help Us With a User Study - $50 Gift Card!
Start by taking this 2-minute survey that will help us help people with vascular conditions like PAD.

If we’d like to interview you, we’ll reach out via e-mail. Those selected will receive a $50 gift card for their time.
Recent Activity
406584 tn?1399591666
Blank
10356 commented on 45
3 hrs ago
495284 tn?1333897642
Blank
dominosarah commented on clean_in_ks's status
18 hrs ago
495284 tn?1333897642
Blank
dominosarah commented on 10356's status