Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
81 - 100 (of 15548) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Over the past couple weeks, whenever I rest for an extended period of time, upon standing up and moving around I can feel a clicking in m...
For the past few months I've been having waves of nausea. In March I was prescribed Sertraline for anxiety. During this time, however, my...
1 answer |
I punched that in google search and it brought me here so I signed up in hopes of finding a thread from June 13th 2008 that was half post...
3 answers |
Hi all, I will try to keep this as short as possible. I went for an annual visit to my GP July 5th. My only complaint was tingling in my ...
1 answer |
I am a 18 year old female and for about a month now, i've beenfeeling like invisible bugs are crawling on me. I know it isn't beg bugs I'...
1 answer |
Hi, Can anybody please answer what indicates below report. Neutrophils- 62.5%, normal= 40-80 Lymphocytes- 33.0%, normal= 20-40 Monocy...
I am a 36 year old female who has been very run down of late. I have had blood work, urine samples etc done, tested for STDs etc all back...
hi, so i don't really burn that often but i have quite fair skin so when i do burn it's pretty bad. The other day i was at the beach and ...
1 answer |
So about two months ago, I jammed my finger by playing basketball. I don't know how bad the jam was as I could not get an MRI, only an X-...
2 answers | 1 comment |
My mom was diagnosed 5 years ago but due to no health insurance and denied disability 4 times now she's unable to get any proper help. He...
I dont take good care of myself and im just wondering if it can make you... slow thinking, absent minded, and hard making decision. There...
1 answer |
Hi. Okay, first and foremost I want to say that I avoid going to the doctor as much as possible. In my experience with dealing with docto...
1 answer |
Last two days i do have body rash not quite severe but it goes with fever. I went to a dermatologist and she gave me lomexin. --i am won...
1 answer |
I've noticed that within the past week to two weeks, I tried lowering my hand down from a bent position and on the way down its like it h...
I've been having this pain in my right shoulder for a few months now, its usually just a dull ache when I'm resting but it becomes sharpe...
1 answer |
from the past 15 years i am suffering from a condition in which after every 15-20 days there is gradual inflammation in distal phalanx of...
I am on three different tablets. One is Microgynon 30 for birth control. One is lymecycline for my acne and the other is Iron tablets ...
188508 tn?1210551706
Hi I got my b12 tested and the results was 177 & the normal range is 139 to 651. My doctor says its ok. I have all the symptoms of b12 de...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Greetings, I have lived for roughly 7-8 months on concrete subfloors on a new apartment I moved to. I have slightly cleaned the dust f...
2 answers |
I am a 32 year old female. Currently on lexapro 20mg for anxiety. Beem on it for years. For the past few months i have been having hand t...
4 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
517872 tn?1506854164
Blank
senseanonymous Stay Alive! Comment
6 hrs ago
Blank
xavi159 commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
6 hrs ago
3191940 tn?1447272317
Blank
CurfewX commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
9 hrs ago
General Health Community Resources