Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
81 - 100 (of 15368) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i got punched 6 hours ago and it hurts a bit when i move it i got punched in the shoulder and there is a little red spot on it that hurts...
My 8 year old has intermittent testicular pain for a few days. Pain is moderate, describes as "tight". Urine was clear. Ultrasound comple...
1 answer |
I am a 19 yr old female and have no medical conditions. I feel my heart shake or quiver quite often. It's been almost every couple days t...
When Im standing relatively still (working on checkout) for a couple of hrs I get a constant pain in my left side. It gets worse as time ...
I have been sick for almost two months now, with a bunch of new symptoms popping up along the way. I don't know if it's related or multi...
34 answers | 1 comment |
I am having flashes of light on the edge of my right eye , very distracting., why is this happening and what do I need to do to Stop this...
3 answers | 1 comment |
What do you experts make of this data ? I can also send screenshot of the report, if you require. Thanks
Making a long story short. I have been on the path of trying to find out if and what autoimmune disorder I have since about 12 yrs ago. T...
2 answers | 2 comments |
First thanks to everyone interested! This is long so bear with me :( I can write a book.. So for nearly a year I've been having this s...
So in January 2017 I got dizzy randomly. I was at work and doing a little lifting and the room suddenly started spinning. I was diagnosed...
I think it should be noted that I was born with a congenital heart condition called hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, I am 18, and at the age ...
1 answer |
#1 Like the wind it come and goes and beezes and blows. There is something that is wrong and bad inside my head. Body is warm. He...
13 answers | 1 comment |
i would love to know why i feel like this every day like im in my own world.when i look at people i feel strange like i cant focus right ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I constantly feel like im high or drunk. However, i do not drink or do drugs. Im not on any medications.. i feel like my mind is constant...
7 answers | 2 comments |
4321198 tn?1426549474
like to add to the list. also state of drunkenness since 2005. heavy pressure over eyes. no balance. dizzy. Numerous neurologist and on...
8 answers |
I have been dizzy now (drunk, swaying feeling) 24/7 for over 4 years. I have had just about every test anyone could think of and in two m...
5 answers |
I got my blood test results and neutrophils were normal as well as my lymphocytes and monocytes. My eosinophils was a tad bit high not mu...
I think I have head lice but I live alone and Its hard for me to see if there are any more eggs in my head by myself. Does anyone have an...
9 answers | 1 comment |
Hello. I'm a 27yo female. I'm just looking for help in determining if this is a blood clot on my leg capable of traveling to my heart o...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I injured my toe playing soccer, the opponent and I kicked at the ball at the same time and ended up kicking each other toe to toe. After...
A
A
Recent Activity
4548024 tn?1474842725
Blank
renae176 commented on renae176's status
20 hrs ago
5536886 tn?1455830946
Blank
purple1234567 uploaded a new photo
Jun 23
Blank