Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
81 - 100 (of 14704) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Ok apparently since I've been washing my hands super frequently with dish soap, I'm washing away the first layer of my skin. I just wante...
1 answer |
552525 tn?1393719488
I fell on the ice two days ago going into work. I landed first on my back which threw my head back violently. My head hit very hard. I...
4 answers |
I have two bumps next to each other on my arm. Both the size of a penny and there is a little bump/blister in the middle of each. Im conc...
Hey, ever since I was a little kid I've been unable to swallow foods without vomiting them back up, the only foods that seem to cause thi...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Ive doing a lot in my garden and it was after a few days i noticed the soreness of my 2 middle fingers there very painfull ssollen twice ...
Hi there. I had headaches for the past few days(almost a week). My headaches are irregular. I can still bear the pain of my headaches but...
6 answers | 9 comments |
Hello, 32 years old, 173 cm, 71 kg I've discovered the following: When I throw back head up to the stop and hold in this position ...
Hello, I have a question about dry skin occuring in very specific spots and in what appears to be any environment other than a desert. An...
I've tried putting lotion, diaper rash cream, petroleum jelly, etc. on it and nothing seems to make it better. I have no idea what it is ...
Hello Doctors, so here is my problem... About 5 days ago, I actually got punched very hard in my mouth. I did not bleed though, and my t...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Ok I posted a question the other day describing a cut that I had. My cat scratched me on Tuesday and its about an inch long and so small ...
Ok this very much may sound anxiety driven but I do need an answer. So my grandmother has this yellow greenish oil that I mistakingly ing...
1 answer |
If I got a scratch 3 days ago from my cat. It bled for a very short time and is like one inch long, not deep, and I can't even measure it...
4 answers | 2 comments |
I've been pulling with canola for a couple of weeks and my teeth are definitely whiter... problem is ive been reading coconut and avocado...
1 answer |
Hi. Im 38 weeks pregnant. Husband and i went to a friends house for dinner. The pork chops they served us were very very undercooked. We ...
1 answer |
Why a patient suffering from low platelets count can not given a blood from his or her blood relative ?
1 answer |
My nose is very dry on the sides. I moisturize it twice a day, so I don't know why it's so dry. Also there are small, headless bumps on m...
1 answer |
Hi. Im 38 weeks pregnant. Husband and i went to a friends house for dinner. The pork chops they served us were very very undercooked. We ...
Hello. My aunt (68) is currently in the hospital and has been diagnosed with viral meningitis. She came down with this suddenly several d...
1 answer |
I recently had bloodwork done and I need a little help figuring out some of the results. My Wbc count is 3.1L, my hemoglobin is 11.4L, m...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
1415174 tn?1453246703
Blank
mkh9