Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
81 - 100 (of 15634) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 28 year old male. I am having twitching, spasms on and off for last 2 years after extensive cycling sessions for weeks. When it sta...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I get that achiness where I feel like im coming down with something and I never get a full blown cold. My joints ache especially in my he...
1 answer |
So about 10 days ago, I had a terrible headache and body ache all day. Took tylenol twice, and felt well enough to go to work and even so...
I was in the shower and all of a sudden was overwhelmed with the scent and taste of black pepper. Then my bottom jaw started quivering a...
|
(Is this the right place to ask?) So i'm just generally curious as to why this is happening since I saw this happen to my brother too. A ...
Before I am about to go to sleep sometimes, I feel a tingle/ticklish feeling in the center of my brain, followed by this warm buzzing eup...
Hi, 18 year-old male here..i am only 5'5'' tall and I want to grow taller.I started my puberty since 14.. Will I grow taller? and how to ...
What should I do if I may have had chicken that kind of looked uncooked in my mouth and then I split it out, I'm afraid I'll get Toxoplas...
Need some information. Due cough cold my GP gave me antibiotics and montec LC medicine for 10 days , and asked to do some blood test(CBC...
Hi, I am a healthy 27 year old female. I just noticed a large bump/lump near my right temple on my hair line. It does not hurt or appear ...
10 answers | 1 comment |
I want to take benadryl to orevent a niacin flush, but im worried the niacin wont work.
1 answer |
I'm a girl. Barber pinched my neck with an electric shaver. The area he pinched is shown in this sample picture - http://imgur.com/a/RaRB...
The other day I noticed I had a few Red itchy bumps on my inner & back of the thighs. Right is worst than the left. They're not blisters ...
Felt a strange pain in the lower right side of throat. Feeling the pain occasionally, while swallowing saliva not always though . But no ...
2 answers | 5 comments |
I am 5'3, started at 130 lbs. Within 1 month (April) I lost 20lbs, over the last 5 months I have lost another 8lbs (now weight 102lbs). *...
1 answer |
I've been hospitalized five times since the end of January. 2016 for recurrent Sepsis. The offending bacteria include E. Choli, Enteroco...
2 answers |
I had an allergic reaction on Sunday night to some nutritional supplements. I didn't realize that the plant based omega + DHA supplement ...
It is almost one year now.I had complete blood test and tyroid that was ok but i always feel tired. Time was passing i was thinking it i...
I was stretching and felt like I pulled a muscle in my upper abdomen. It was painful. It's the same feeling as when you pull a muscle any...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hi I’m 33 and have had painful swollen breasts for 3 weeks. They are painful to touch and it hurts to move my arms. In the morning after ...
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
General Health Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1353103243
Blank
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1499064984
Blank