Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
81 - 100 (of 14613) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi , i feel like something is stuck between my breasts. it's hard to breath and to swallow my saliva . it is mostly when i lay down. it's...
Hello, it started last week- I woke with burning tongue, mainly on the tip of the tongue. I used Listerine (alcohol free) mouthwash t...
Hello, it started last week- I woke with burning tongue, mainly on the tip of the tongue. I used Listerine (alcohol free) mouthwash to...
My RDW is 18.2...hemoglobin 11.7 platelet 446...MCHC 31.3...I recently began iron supplements as I have heavy periods .What could be th...
1 answer |
Over the past 4 months I have been diagnoesed with GERD. However, almost exactly to the day, I have had dizzy spells over the past year. ...
72 answers | 4 comments |
Hi. I recently had blood work to determine if i had rheumatoid arthritis. Some of the blood tests look concerning. I won't be able to see...
Does anyone have any advice for me. I need help. I'm alone and isolated with a fat cat as my companion since my husband passed away 10 yr...
1 answer |
Does anyone have any advice for me. I need help. I'm alone and isolated with a fat cat as my companion since my husband passed away 10 yr...
I had my blood tested and then retested for hypothyroidism. MY TSH was 5.6 the first time. This last test included a T3 and T4 profile. ...
2 answers |
18642360 tn?1466561495
I'm 27year old female. In March of this year I got the flu. Never had it before, and it kept me out of work over a week. About 3 weeks fo...
Hi. I was wondering what a complete abdominal ultrasound looks at. Does it look at reproductive organs as well?
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi guys, Not really sure where to start or indeed where to post this, so if it's in the wrong forum please direct me to the correct pl...
7 answers | 1 comment |
I have a small red lump on the left side of my vagina, it's sore to touch and grows slightly each day. I am only 14 so not sexually active.
2 answers |
Hi! I am not sure which field of doctor that I need to see, as I am struggling with a 'mystery illness' . In a nutshell, I have had extre...
1 answer |
11083698 tn?1415154804
Ever since I visited Seattle last month, about 5 weeks ago, I have been having a strange sensation, kind of tingly. I walked a lot in Sea...
1 answer |
I am looking for suggestions on a medical issue I have. I wake up 15-20 days of the month sick like a hang over REALLY BAD, but no drinki...
1 answer |
Alright guys, posting here to see if anyone has any thoughts. Sorry in advance for post length, but I want to outline all the results fro...
2 answers |
A little over month ago I believe that I was fighting off a virus which had me feeling fatigued and feverish. Once that went away my who...
4 answers |
Hello i have included some problems 28may 2016 these days i was drunk so i was goin to my hostel then on the way i was purchasing cold dr...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi, i wanted to know why i bite pen and pencils to the point to nearly destroying them. I have heard that it is condition given on KIDS w...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources