Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
81 - 100 (of 15207) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My friends daughter has been diagnosed as having a heat convulsion and just wanted some information on what this is
1 answer |
A few weeks ago I noticed a small slightly lumped patched of skin on my arm, I gussed it just to be I needed to moisturise more. However ...
I'm currently taking an antibiotic (Bactrim), was prescribed the med for 10 days. I'm on the 7th day, and I've suddenly developed crampin...
So I'm 28 and I recently had an abortion about 1.5 months ago. (Not sure if that relevant..) but anyways today I woke up and have had a w...
I have been diagnosed with Vitiligo does anyone have any treatment or good doctors? Please help. Thanks
Hi all ..i 've been feeling this for quite short time like 15 days ..I m actually a Dr in maxillo facial surgery.and I'm 29 yrs old healt...
1 answer |
What do these UA results mean? urobilinogen normal urine hgb moderate spec grav 1.017 wbc >500 hpf rbc 70 hpf protein 100 leuk...
Hello. I test my urine regularly with dipsticks. Mainly due to some foamy urine I had, and I wanted to make sure protein wasn't spilling ...
Hi, I am 32 yrs old....and over the course of 2-3 months, I have noticed that my toilet seat has turned a purple color where my buttocks ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hi my power went from -3.25 to -4.I got new glasses made, everything in my peripheral vision seems curved. My eyes feel very strained. ...
2 answers |
Hi, I've had the strangest Vertigo for 5 weeks now, but it is like rocking back and forth, tilting forward/backwards, literally EVERY MIN...
2 answers |
1659011 tn?1307489747
Hey I'm Hannah and I'm 18(: Ive asked everyone I know if this has happened to them and they all say no so I was hoping you guys might kn...
12 answers |
High eosinophils count and RBC count. I feel fatigue and palpitation for weeks.My RBC count - 5.62 and eosinophils - 9.2,hematogrit - 48...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I just threw up and I was spitting red stuff with spit in a towel for about 5 minutes. I say red stuff because I believe that it's blood....
1 answer |
Post OP gallbladder 3 months. when I doing sit up, I heard a POP sound from my belly incision. After 1 day, i feel burning sensation and ...
I constantly feel like im high or drunk. However, i do not drink or do drugs. Im not on any medications.. i feel like my mind is constant...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Every time i eat i feel sick afterwards. Not straight away though.... I usually try to go for a walk an hour or two after eating but as s...
1 answer |
my mother,55y, she got her lab result with rising in cholesterol and triglyceride about 3month ago. she started to take fenofibrate 200mg...
2 answers | 2 comments |
The pain has subsided but the pain in the armpit is still persistent even more so when I lift my arm above my head comma I just got home ...
I have been donating plAsma on and off for two years. I hadn't thought much of it until I heard that the United states allows two donatio...
A
A
Recent Activity
4548024 tn?1474842725
Blank
renae176 commented on photo
1 hr ago
Blank
UnsureMS Grateful to know God has my... Comment
1 hr ago
675718 tn?1449992146
Blank