Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
81 - 100 (of 14783) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So we recently went on a long drive, my dad had accidentally spilled Petroleum on the carpet in the trunk. I had to inhale the Petroleum ...
1 answer |
My husband is 45 and from about 1 week or so he feels his head very hot. No head ache, no high blood pressure, no fever but the temperat...
On Saturday 8/20 I was floating the river in an tube, and came across some rapids. The tube flipped over and I fell down the rapids witho...
My husband is 32 yo and has been laying brick off and on his whole teen-adult life. He has always gotten sick before doing anything high...
2 answers |
A little over a month ago, my brother was dealing with bites all over and constant itching. His job has him working closely with the hom...
I was away on a trip and I rarely drink. The last night we went out and all of a sudden I went from sober to wasted in about 2 seconds. N...
I am 26 years old and for the most part pretty healthy. Work out on occasion but that is just as of recently. For a few years I have been...
2 answers |
So I just fell down my stairs. I slipped on the end of my pant leg but luckily it was towards the bottom steps. I hit my mid-lower back ...
1 answer |
The other night, I was searching in some boxes and something in my wrist popped. I wasn't really sure what it was, but I gently rotated m...
1 answer |
Hi...I am a 28 year old female. I rarely sunburn and can count the number of times on one hand. However, three days ago, I spent about ...
76 answers | 3 comments |
For the past 2 1/2 months I have been having on and off stomach pain. I noticed at first I randomly starting having these stomach pains s...
3 answers |
I've been having a lot of fatigue and constant infections along w dizziness when getting up from sitting or in the shower. Fatigue is wor...
I'm hoping someone can help me. I had community acquired pneumonia at Christmas 15 for the first time which required 2 nights hospital s...
I've been hospitalized five times since the end of January. 2016 for recurrent Sepsis. The offending bacteria include E. Choli, Enteroco...
1 answer |
My patella feels like it is degenerating or getting smaller. I have had pain in it for several years and have a gait problem I believe be...
Hi I'm a 28 yr old male and For the past week I have been having a throbbing pain in my kidney, a burning sensation when I urinate but no...
1 answer |
I had an abscess on my bum as from 201- I had it removed in June 2011 and now it's keep on coming back on the same spot, I don't know wha...
1 answer |
I am having the strangest symptom. I'm having a hard time breathing through my nose. It is very congested. It is a lot of work for eac...
|
Hello! I've suffered anxiety problems for 5 years. My anxiety is specifically geared around medical related things. I'm the kind of perso...
|
So my nail edges look yellow. I've heard that yellow nails can be indicative of health problems. I also have yellow toenails but I went t...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources