Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
81 - 100 (of 15468) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
The past couple of days I've been experiencing pain on my right eyebrow only when I apply pressure on it. No bumps or redness are visible...
I feel a hard object in my chest, just at the rib cage juncture with a right tilt . It pains if put little pressure. Is it an internal or...
Hy I get lots of bruises last few month, now I have big one more than a tennis ball on may leg, and lots of small ones, I probably hit ...
2 answers |
So I was wearing shorts doing various chores in my home and in the evening i sat on my porch too (I live on the 2nd floor). Thing is myne...
We have this pond in my front yard that has just been sitting there for years untouched. The water is extremely dirty, and overall disgus...
I had a wood splinter in my thumb about the size of a dime and I had to go to an urgent care clinic to have it removed because it was und...
I went in to my doctor's office because I've had pain under my right rib cage and diarrhea for the last week.. I googled some symptoms an...
About 10 minutes ago I hit my head on the ledge of the counter so hard it broke. I can't really tell exactly where I hit it because it ...
1 answer |
what are the complications someone used iv cannula in improper way ?
Hello! Over the past few months I've been having some symptoms that have lead me to feel unwell and not at all myself and I'm wondering ...
1 answer |
Hello, a few days ago, i went to the bathroom, and defecating was really easy, all of it came out at once. after that i felt cold and fai...
Im a 24 year old guy from Sweden that have been an active rockclimber for many years. I've always been in good shape and exercised regula...
Hi all, I am having extreme levels of hair fall and uncomfortable pain in my knees ( not a shooting pain ). I am scared to death, bec...
Hello, I don't know if my question is appropriate for this community but I could not find a better match.. Last week I was fooling ar...
I've had constipation problems since I was an infant, and I started to feel a bump around my anal/perineum area when I was around 14. At ...
Hello guys my story is long but ill try shorten it. Since november i had swollen lymph nodes following some surguries ive done (wisdom to...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have a hard lump under my skin that's almost right in the fold of my skin under my butt and the top of my leg. The diameter is about ha...
2 answers |
I have a self harm problem (I am getting better), and almost every cut the blood is runny like normal but also clotty. Like I can literal...
|
Hi guys,, i just wondered if anyone could shed any light on what may be going on. Ive had this niggling pain in my right side half way up...
Sometimes I've had pain on the right side of my chest, right below or under my chest. It hurts a little when breathing in deeply and hurt...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom commented on 15 weeks 4 days
20 hrs ago
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom commented on KeeLolo's status
20 hrs ago