General Health Community
About This Community:

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
GemflyMay 28
GemflyMay 28
By seahorse96
Hi, I am posting this questions in this category since I can't find the better one. Every day, after about 3 pm i...
By raju9163
hi, i am Rajdip, male, 23. For last 10 months i am experiencing that i need to breath often whenever i am sitting or ...
By raju9163
hi, i am Rajdip, male, 23. For last 10 months i am experiencing that i need to breath often whenever i am sitting or ...
By Dtr76
I was wondering when it is safe to resume exercise after taking ciprofloxacin? so i was diagnosed with a uti and...
17954349 tn?1461743219
By mynahcare
I am also facing the same problem since 4 months after my wedding..There's been not even a single day when I feel goo...
By johntzs
Please pay attention to my story.2 days ago i made a little scratch to my hand with my nail and some blood run out....
By ThisGuy30
I received oral sex last night. This afternoon, I noticed a patch of red pimple looking things on my left inner thigh...
By citizenlambda
I'm mostly bothered by this because I don't know how it could have happened. Since yesterday morning I've had a st...
By AndyDW Blank
hi, i'm 17 and i noticed that when i am outside in the cold my skin spots orange i don't eat alot of carrots and i do...
By wny91
Ok, so something disgusting happened and I did something pretty stupid to try to fix it. So I'm in the middle of a ro...
By secrethero89
Hello, I am in the middle of the unknown.. I am lost... Don't know what to do.. I have been searching for answers ...
By scjibberjaws49
MRI: CERVICAL SPINE W/O... MRI: CERVICAL SPINE W/O CONTRAST Result See description Description PROCEDURE: MRI C...
8621162 tn?1399000372
By Doriree
Well recently I noticed that I have been experiencing more and more black out. Today I was washing the dishes when su...
By Bnuggz Blank
I am 100% sure I have Exogenous Ochronosis on my face from the use of hydroquonine. All of the research that I have ...
By Robert312
Okay well I'm 22. I've only had sex with 2 girls .I don't know if I might have an std or anything . although I did ge...
By JMR67
Have reoccurring pain and raised lump on right side. Not continuous. Comes and goes. Can feel the raised lump at vari...
rlw6a1976May 19
Murph2May 19
By rlw6a1976
For the last three days, I have noticed that when I walk around I get this weird pressure like tight feeling in my le...
By Murph2
I am a 23 year old female, I'm very healthy and in great physical shape. I am always very hot to the touch, mainly in...
By elainemay
Hey! So a bit about me, I'm a 17 year old female who loves sports and is in general good health. However, it has c...
By abarber012389
I know I should consult a doctor but all I can afford is the free clinic and they have given me multiple wrong info i...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources