Aa
A
A
Close

General Health Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

101 - 120 (of 14261) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm a 22 year old male. Since Monday evening, I've been having this stinging pain under my left arm, it will sometimes be on my left top breast too. It all started when I was drinking a cold glass of water with ice, and I chugged it all ...
Itachi1993 | Last comment
Hi all new to all this. I went to a+e few weeks back with suspected blood clot on lung. Had ECG, blood work and chest xray. ECG and bloods were OK but chest xray showed up something. Returned following day and had ct scan done. Was diag...
Silverwillow | Posted
I am taking antibiotics (CILICAINE VK phenoxymethyl penicillin) because I have tonsillitis. I started yesterday and I already feel 95% better. I have a New Years Eve party in 5 days and I was wondering whether I could consume alcohol o...
fakhri1996 | Last answer
Hi guys - really hoping someone can help me. I am a 30 year old male about 175 lbs and 6'1. I am having a pain that is tender to the touch in the middle upper stomach area. It is quite a bit above my belly button and right below my ch...
BenDza | Last answer
have ringing in my ears occurring regularly in cycles. rash in ears, scalp that opens with small cut like sores. gets into my eyes and burns. It gets on my nose and face. Got this in a hospital 4 years ago prescribed mycrostatin whic...
monk99 | Posted
Hey there, So around 2 months ago I was slicing a baguette and managed to slice the tip of my ring finger off. I went straight to A&E and they paper stitched the hanging piece of skin back to my finger. 2 months later and the ski...
zerphh | Last answer
Hello Doctor, A recent Ultrasound imaging has revealed 1.4x1.2cm simple cyst in polar region of left kidney and enlarged prostate measuring 25cc.Although I don't suffer currently with any related symptoms but I'm afraid, if it gets comp...
BNTiwari | Last answer
The evening before yesterday I started experiencing burning pain in my upper abdominal area. Figured it was a result of snacking on spicy food, even though I do not usually experience side effects from spicy food. Somehow I fell asleep ...
Koe_xo | Last answer
Hello.It's not about me but what if a person can't eat food?From what he gains that disease?
ABCD934 | Last answer
I am 21 years old, lately I've gotten into working out again after stopping for a few months. I've noticed this time around that I get slight blurriness of vision sometimes when I exercise (Apparent when doing extensive crunches or lifti...
Al_Var | Last answer
Nauseous, pounding headache, dizzy and woozy, feel like he might vomit, light headed, hot.. he's an 18 year old male, started feeling this way after inability to ejaculate, if that plays a roll.
KatieKyle | Last answer
hi, it's two weeks past my last period, and i've been having brown discharge for about four days, and there was a little blood yesterday. i'm also having a dull pain under my left rib, but the pain is gone for now. What could be the prob...
obus70 | Last answer
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! My thoughts and prayers with everyone here. So all week i have felt pretty good (actually more like the last 2 1/2 weeks) I finally identified a major trigger, tomato based foods like pasta...
kyomagi | Last answer
16041851_tn?1448762887
I've been having this problem for months now!!!!! I can't take a full breath of fresh air. Feels as if I have to yawn to feel a sense of relief. Doc currently has me on ativan and a heart beta blocker for palpitations which also help me ...
wifemomteacher | Posted
My 10 y/o nephew still poops his pants he's been to doctors they've ran test nothing is physically wrong he CAN feel bowel movements, he's been to shrinks they can't seem to pin point anything causing this behavior, he doesn't mind the s...
Jwillow7 | Last answer
Hi everyone, I was diagnosed as adult chickenpox four days ago. The chickenpox are all over my body, including my lady part. The blisters on my body are beginning to heal now. The blisters down there are sore and burning especially wh...
olivia1210 | Last answer
My problem has been with my back and legs. After sitting for a while I can hardly get up and walk. I wake up in the night with an ache in my hips which is so bad that I can barely move. I am thinking of consulting a massage therapist fro...
Derricks1 | Last answer
Currently I feel constant pain inside my right lung and on my right chest and it is not getting better and it is causing me headache. I also fee middle chest itch, tightness, and pain. I also suffer from joint pain, wrist pain, back pa...
swckv | Posted
So ive dealt with constipation my entire life, literally since I was a new born. Well lately in the past two years it's gotten to the point where I feel like I dont have control on PUSHING out the stool, like my muscles gave up. I also f...
drumwrist0123 | Last answer
Recently I am under the fear of having HIV. Tested negative at one month though. I am not sure if this can be due to HIV. My wound recently seems to not form scab. It used to form a dark or brown scab but now it just forms a thin white ...
anxiousheart2015 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources