Aa
A
A
Close

General Health Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

101 - 120 (of 14424) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1806277 tn?1316194085
I am a 20 year old female and my nipples, for the past week, have been getting hard randomly for no reason, and its not even cold when they do. Is this a sign for pregnancy? If not then why?
  Posted
I have had a ganglion cyst in my right wrist for a few years now, I tried having it aspirated about 2 years ago, it is a hard cyst therefore it couldn't go through the needle. Why is this cyst hard? What treatment is there for a hard cyst?
  Posted
Ok, I have written about this doctor before and I want to know, is what he did today, considered inappropriate? I went to him for well woman exam and he seemed nervous at first- I was too for that matter. After a bit he relaxed and seeme...
  Posted
Hi i have been having the feeling of having something stuck in my throat for about a week now. It does not hinder my ability to eat or drink. However the feeling comes and goes, and at times i would feel breathlessness and wanting to vom...
  Posted
Hey all, I'm a male. So a bump appeared in my pubic hair region a few days ago. It feels hard and just recently got a little bit red. Just yesterday, it 'popped' and began bleeding a bit. I cleaned it off and it seems to have stopped, bu...
  Posted
I always feel discomfort in health, tiredness, pain in back and throat, cant breath properly, always feel sleepy, cant work properly, mind always disturbing. Cant do anything. Cant concentrate on anything.always have a fear and tension
  Posted
So for the last week, i have had the strangest condition. I am experiencing this intermittent pain that, the best way i can describe it, is that it is deep in my chest and I feel it in my back. but not on my surface back, like deep insid...
  Posted
A couple weeks ago, I had an injury that apparently aggravated a small protrusion on the back of my ankle. Whenever I bend my foot forward, the protrusion pinches my Achilles and that's what causes my pain when I run or jump. The doctor ...
  Posted
Hi, I'm 4 months postpartum and I'm not sure if maybe thats why this developed. I definitely have trigger finger, my Dr is very busy so I'm self treating. My joint at the bottom of my index finger clicks (this is after several nights of ...
  Posted
A few years ago, I started having ball of foot pain whenever I would stand too long. It started to hurt every time I would walk long distances and would feel like I had my socks bunched up under my toes. It graduated to constant ball o...
  Posted
For a while (at least a month) I've had a really puffy left cheek and a lot of soreness deep in the muscle at the jaw bone joint and near the ear. The cheek itself feels numb. I had my wisdom teeth extracted about two years ago, but I'm ...
  Posted
Hey there, I'm 14 years old and dislocated my knee around about a year ago, I have had no further issues apart from a couple of aches here and there. Although, recently I have noticed that on the front of my leg below the kneecap and at ...
  Posted
I have had a weird movement in my feet for 13 yrs sometimes i get pain with it any 1 who experience this get back to me asap
  Posted
Went to the hospital for some tests and the tech/phlebotomist was sniffling and sneezing constantly. She looked sick. I was a bit alarmed and asked if she was sick but she told me that she had seasonal allergies and they were acting ...
  Posted
I have all these symptoms that come on like an attack (some are always present now) it has been getting graduall worse for the last year. The one thing that makes them come on very strong is exercise. I have fallen down before shaking on...
  Posted
I was heading to work Saturday and I was in a rush so I grabbed some doughnuts. The catch is. They're about a month expired. I ate about 3 of them then realized how bad they tasted. I was in a hurry, didn't have time to look at the expir...
  Posted
i think what i have is genital wart but i am not sure. reason i am saying this is i had wart in past before on my hand (b4 i was sexually active). so i am thinking i have common wart but just on my penis. is that possible? can i use ...
  Posted
I was choked several years ago and had the worst pain swallowing, I put my finger in my throat to feel what it was and it felt like a broken bone in the way of my muscles in my throat, and in the way of me swallowing. So i pushed the bo...
  Posted
Hi! So about 5 months ago i was playing basketball and had very sharp pain in my foot and ankle. I went to the doctor and they diagnosed me with tendonitis. About a month later it was no better so they sent me for physical therapy and i ...
  Posted
Treated for bronchitis twice at holidays and still coughing and clearing my throat. Now have left side rib discomfort. Taking Prilosec as dr said maybe refux. Nothing seems to help. Chest xray clear. Blood work was good. What should I d...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
Blank
Gemfly
1530171 tn?1448133193