Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
101 - 120 (of 15608) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi everyone. My question is about wbc. Ive done CBC 15 days ago and WBC was 5.7, today is 4.9. Everything else is in normal range. Is thi...
1 answer |
I am 30 years old female a mother of 1, I had a lump on my forehead, We consulted a neurosurgeon he advised excision after 1-week on anti...
is cinnamon has plenty of health benefits, what are the health benefits it has and where to get Ceylon cinnamon powder, any suggestions.
Hello, I'm a 22 years old male and had problems with urinating too much, recently had a blood test and everything is fine (thyroid, li...
can anyone tell me where to buy triphala powder and how Triphala powder used for health problems
Hey there, I had tinea Crusis lately soon that went down and it is almost finished and suddenly a new problem arose lymphadenitis near my...
I sprained my right ankle last Wednesday, it rolled inward, heard a loud noise (like someone cracking their neck). I couldn't put any wei...
26 years old, very active, just switched jobs from fighting fire off a helicopter to construction. First day at new job I noticed I was s...
2 answers | 3 comments |
5520965 tn?1506012640
Hello, About a month ago, I was in the hospital for a couple days for an acute infection. I was in ICU stepdown unit for 24 hours, the...
Hi. I am 35 year old women. From past couple of weeks I am experiencing tingling. Sometimes it's my arms, legs. Sometimes face. Pins and ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
About 2 weeks ago I noticed redness under my eyes but it was around the time I had a cold so figured it was related to this. 2 days ago I...
2 answers |
I just started school again and I've slowly been getting myself onto a normal sleep schedule. Yet, for some reason, no matter how much sl...
1 answer |
This discussion is related to Problems with neck and facial/tongue burning, numbness, tingling. very strange that I came accross this p...
1 answer |
The past couple of days I have been feeling extremely weak and tired. I am not sure if it's related but I had a problem with our family d...
7 answers |
20003388 tn?1510005018
My psych doc started me on Rexulti last friday and is going to be starting me on Vyvanse in the next few days. I know that, at least most...
My doctor rans all sorts of test, blood test, colonoscopy, gastrostomy, infections test everything check out ok. It is so embarrassing to...
3 answers |
I've had this for about two years, at the very tip of where my cleft ends it itches and sometimes hurts when seated for long periods of t...
1 answer |
I got a really bad tooth infection last Friday night and, because my fever went up, I called my doctor and I was told to take Augmentin. ...
1 answer |
I lost my daughter who was 8 years old suddenly to good pastures syndrome. I know it is an autoimmune disorder, but I have alot of questi...
8 answers | 1 comment |
20752794 tn?1505482679
I'm having Left Side Chest Pain Continuously For 4 Days.Not Heart related(ECG report ok). It Increases If I Turn Left And Goes Away Almos...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom commented on ZonnyC's status
2 hrs ago
495284 tn?1333897642
Blank
dominosarah commented on ActingBrandNew's status
Nov 16
Blank
Ford60 commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
Nov 16
General Health Community Resources