Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
101 - 120 (of 15511) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi About a month ago I was feeling my neck muscles, on the left side, and found what is either a really tight knot or an out of place ...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hey, i was drinking water and didn't know it was a lil piece of soft plastic in my cup in drunk it .And im normal just annoying because ...
1 answer |
Hello. I woke up 2 mornings ago with bad lower abdo pain on my right side. I went to out of hours dr at night and they sent me to hosp. N...
1 answer |
I have some bumps and white spots on my tongue. My throat is starting to hurt? Idk what it is and it's freaking me out.
1 answer |
I am having weakness in my legs as if i climbed 20 floors and feverish feeling (kind of burning sensation) and low grade fever which neve...
I have a 1.5 cm wound on my leg which I can't manage to pinch closed. It is red and yellow (fat cells I presume) - does not look, feel, o...
I have a bruise under my left big toe nail, it covers almost all of the the toe nail area. It doesn't hurt like a bruise normally does if...
25 answers | 2 comments |
I am in my early 20s and have been bruising very easily just noticing this throughout the past month or so. I currently have many bruises...
1 answer |
I'm a 21 year old female who has been 5'3.5" since 12y/I. I have had my height last checked by a doctor about 8 months ago and it was the...
When I was younger my brother had gotten me into video games, I didn't have any money at the time so I was playing flash games (games on ...
Hi. I've recently swallowed shrimp shells & feel discomfort in my throat. Its night here and I'm not sure if i can sleep with it. What sh...
My boyfriend has a wound vac in place from a hernia surgery that got infected. I was wondering about having sex. Will it hurt him to be...
2 answers |
I am a 19 year old female. A year and a half ago, while on a plane, I suddenly became extremely nauseous. It never went away. So far no d...
I have a friend who says she has a genetic disorder that will cause or is causing her to go blind. Her mother, who has passed away, had ...
2 answers |
For the last 5/6 weeks I've been unwell, I've had elevated liver enzymes, spasms around my left ear and temple, generally very tired, pai...
|
I'm about to turn 22, and my problems started right after I turned 21. Started with some spells of fatigue and nausea, then in April I ca...
54 answers | 2 comments |
Hello, I am a 21 year old female, I exercise regularly with biking, tae kwon do, and softball, and I have no serious health conditions. ...
4 answers |
I have been sick for almost two months now, with a bunch of new symptoms popping up along the way. I don't know if it's related or multi...
36 answers | 2 comments |
1841308 tn?1328373407
Okay, so about 2 weeks ago I started to feel more tired than usual, just worn out easily. A week ago I had a very bad migraine (I'm guess...
8 answers |
I've been wondering if anyone here can help. So i'm a 16 year old female who just returned to Canada from Hawaii about 4 days ago. I tend...
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Lorentilly added the Food Diary
4 hrs ago
Blank
HannaM91 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
8 hrs ago
20632981 tn?1503691167
Blank
Countrymorninggirl commented on photo
Sep 23
General Health Community Resources