Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
101 - 120 (of 15202) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi everyone, I recently got bad food poisoning from eating at a fast food burger place. 4 days ago, I ate a burger around 5pm and was fee...
2 answers | 2 comments |
i would love to know why i feel like this every day like im in my own world.when i look at people i feel strange like i cant focus right ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
#1 Like the wind it come and goes and beezes and blows. There is something that is wrong and bad inside my head. Body is warm. He...
12 answers | 1 comment |
I think it should be noted that I was born with a congenital heart condition called hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, I am 18, and at the age ...
4321198 tn?1426549474
like to add to the list. also state of drunkenness since 2005. heavy pressure over eyes. no balance. dizzy. Numerous neurologist and on...
10 answers | 1 comment |
I have had an anal skin tag for a few years now (two doctors have told me that's what it is) that is quite large. I was meant to have sur...
4 answers | 6 comments |
I am 17 years old now and I haven't grown in height since 15!I am 5'9.5 pls help me growing till 18 like gaining 2-3 inches in height
1 answer | 2 comments |
For about four months I've had a red rash in my butt crack. It doesn't itch, just burns occasionally. Like a sunburn. I don't think it's ...
1 answer |
I've noticed for a couple weeks now I have a bruise like mark on my neck that's completely centre at the front. It is quite dark, somewha...
For quite some time now my body has been reacting differently to medicines. Put simply, it takes a much stronger dosage to have the desir...
714049 tn?1232644694
I have been complaining of weakness (legs and arms), headaches, dizziness, fatigue, night sweats, stomach pains, kidney pains (also kidne...
3 answers | 1 comment |
My father was recently told that there is damage to his liver and was taking terbinafine. Will it heal itself now that he quit?
3 answers |
I am 26 male. I am uncircumcised had unprotected Sex 2-08-16. Since then iv developed small rash, near the urethra and my foreskin is a b...
2 answers |
Hello, I have had an ulcer on my wisdom tooth gum that has grown over the tooth and is causing me extreme discomfort. My dentist prescr...
Hi guys! PLEASE help me with this medical dilemma. For the past 1.5 weeks, I have experienced really uncomfortable bloating. As in, my st...
So recently I have been getting pain in my middle outer forearm but only when I lean on it like leaning on a kitchen counter or table. Th...
Hello Doctor, This is me Jaiprakash from Manipur, I am 40 years old MEN, I just check my LIPID PROFILE, the result comes some of the type...
It stared with a pulled left groin back in august doing squats in the gym. I didn't warmup so I new that was why. I took a week off and i...
Hi! I've always had pale skin which burned easily, but in the past I was able to get by with just using sunblock. But this past summer my...
Both of my big toes are discolored and have been for a while, basically a little bit black and brown/tan. I don't think I've done anythin...
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1485297917
Blank
KeeLolo commented on Sheaby's status
1 hr ago
4548024 tn?1474842725
Blank
renae176 Transfer went great Blasts ... Comment
1 hr ago
12940884 tn?1489779637