Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
101 - 120 (of 15416) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Any recommendations of Qi nan Zha Zheng Chinese Sinseh who has good knowledge in treating neck and neck muscle. Quote some examples (thei...
I am 100% sure I have Exogenous Ochronosis on my face from the use of hydroquonine. All of the research that I have found says that it's...
27 answers | 4 comments |
So I don't know if these episodes are just random isolated occurrences or what. I've gone to my PCP and she thinks its nothing but it kee...
My blood pressure has averaged between 150/90 to as high as 188/102? Causes of this could be?
Hi, I have been having this problem for a few years and haven't found an answer. My doctors have done loads of blood tests which have...
What do these symptoms mean? Little_One1991 So my boyfriend is 61, and I have noticed-not only have I noticed, but he's told me that he...
2 answers |
Two nights ago I was out drinking with some buddies and I took a pretty hard fall trying to get down from my friends roof and landed on m...
2 answers |
I've heard several descriptions saying it's ok to kiss or share things when a cold sore is completely healed. What does that actually loo...
1 answer |
Hi I have a weird an extremely unpleasant sensation in my hands. Its not pain at all. I usually describe it as dryness, although is no...
8 answers | 2 comments |
I have had to hernia repairs one 20 years ago, and one eight years ago. I occasionally have these Pinchy pains near the scars from my sur...
Over the past 4 months I have been diagnoesed with GERD. However, almost exactly to the day, I have had dizzy spells over the past year. ...
70 answers | 7 comments |
I'm 39 a stay at home mom due to my social anxiety disorder plus I take care of our 13 yr old daughter which is full time work. I've bee...
2 answers |
I'm 19 (male) and weigh about 140lbs. Roughly around October of 2016 I was going for a medical marijuana license to help deal w...
1 answer |
I am 74year old male.Had IHD in 1977 (T wave inversion 40 yers back) mild HYPERTENSION under control from 1980. Type II DIABETES (fasting...
Hello every one, I live with four over people in one flat and so we share the kitchen. Yesterday I saw one of my flat mate emptying the l...
1 answer |
Im a 22 year old female and i dont have health insurance but i have a rash on my groin area its red and itchy i dont have any std and rea...
I went to the dentist after a long time of not being to one. The lady that cleaned my teeth said it seems like you have some damage to yo...
21 YO Female For about a month now I've had nose pain in my right nostril that causes forehead pain/pressure and pressure behind my ey...
Hi, 3.5 months ago I got my coccyx fractured, it was painful but after 3 months I felt better. It’s been 3.5 months, everything is fi...
i had a urine test for my medication i get every month. i could not pee because i just came from another doctor office that I had just w...
A
A
Recent Activity
20575487 tn?1501066064
Blank
Klaadc87 uploaded a new photo
21 hrs ago
1622896 tn?1497868518
Blank
bobdylan1958 Having my first cup of Tea ... Comment
Jul 24
Blank