Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
101 - 120 (of 15323) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Approx 5 years ago I was told I had acid reflux and was one of the small % that experienced bloating with certain drinks/food. I would in...
2 answers |
A couple days ago I was feeling pretty fatigued. It was a hot day and I had not had much to drink so I figured there was a good chance th...
I am a 34 year old male. I am having an illness that no one seems to understand and therefore still not diagnosed. It started 10-12 years...
Basically woke up and found this big red bubble in the centre of my pubic area, and its causing a lot of pain. I am 18 years old and have...
This morning I noticed my right hand thumb feels numb when I touch it. It's along the outside below and above my knuckle. Anyone have any...
1 answer |
21 years old, female For about 3 weeks I've had sensations, tightness, and heaviness in my arms. One arm is affected when the symptoms...
1 answer |
I get a burning/stinging pain in my back from time to time. It hurts! It leaves me with goosebumps, it feels like this ⚡️
1 answer |
I am also seeing a chiro, P.T. and massage thetapist...taking homeopathy and am a trainer
1 answer |
My girlfriends brother hung himself last night. He was found but we don't know yet how long he was up before he was found. His brain scan...
I have an very bad handover that has lasted 16 hours now. I was drinking Tuesday night, all day Wednesday, and I had one beer Thursday mo...
White patch return after 25 yrs of skin grafting on both feet with 2-3 more new patches at different places of body.. Doc recommended me ...
I woke up this morning to these small bumps on the tops of my hands. I'm not sure if this is something I should be concerned about, but I...
20003388 tn?1488266239
My pain doctor wants to do a diagnostic medial nerve branch block on my lower back. I've read that for some procedures you need to stop a...
Hey i had Sexual encounter last year, after the encounter I went to many walk in clinics that gave me a lot of antibiotics i shouldn't of...
Hi i am looking for a new Family Doctor in the Massachusetts area. does anyone know of a web site that i can put in the doctors na...
I'm a 14 year old guy and for a few months now i've had this tight feeling around my right eyebrow and each time i try to force it a bit ...
1 answer |
Hi, I am 32 yrs old....and over the course of 2-3 months, I have noticed that my toilet seat has turned a purple color where my buttocks ...
5 answers |
I hv lot of problems, am having a burning sensation all over my body, it's like hot pins and middle is choking me , my body is in hot f...
greetings it started after i had intercourse with a women in January at night the next morning I started to feel lil burning at tip of p...
I'm undergoing q switch laser for dark pigmentation on forehead and neck. Will using Ansolar spf 60 help? Is it for sun protection? Becau...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
4548024 tn?1474842725
Blank
renae176 commented on renae176's status
May 26
4769306 tn?1485297917
Blank
Belle313, and KeeLolo commented on Belle313's status
May 26