Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
101 - 120 (of 14928) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm a 24yr old active woman.. My boyfriend and I have been having sex but we do the withdrawal method.. For the past 2 months I've been s...
1 answer |
I am a fairly healthy 32 yr old female. I have this weird stiff pain in my left calf. My left foot and arm have the sensation they are ic...
1 answer |
The Cephalexin is 500mg/pill I think. I didn't know you shouldn't take anti-diarrhea pills with them until a few hours later. I have a...
1 answer |
Hello, Thank You for reading beforehand. Lately I've been having throat issues. About 3 weeks ago I went through (internet diagnosed)...
So, I went to an orthopaedist last week and had an X-ray of my spine about a month before that appt. I was waiting for this appt for a go...
1 answer |
2 years ago someone fell on my foot. I went to a doctor and she told me my foot is fine. Since then my foot sometimes hurt. A year ago I ...
His mouth was rinsed,how long can we expect him to have a fat lip and is there anything else we should be watching for other than possibl...
So every page i visit says that rabies virus its short lived and it dies when its exposed to the air and sunlight but in that period of t...
I recently became sick with diarrhea and abdominal pain. During this time I noticed blood in my stool and went to a clinic. I had blood w...
2 answers |
sir, am prince from kerala, Thursday morning i noticed blood in faeces. The bright colour blood seen after the faeces gone. i visited a ...
2 answers |
Sunday night I ate pizza and then shortly after experienced soreness/dryness in my throat. This has happened before but it eventually did...
I had liquid nitrogen cryotherapy performed on the plantar surface on my foot to remove warts. Within an hour of the procedure a large b...
My right knee is swollen underneath and to the inside of my leg. It has been like this for over a month. I have been to the doctor twic...
|
For the last few weeks, I've had short, stabbing pains on the left side of head near the temple, above it and sometimes feel it in the ba...
2 answers |
This was found following key hole surgery and I'm wondering what it is? It is something medical or from something medical but apart from ...
1 answer |
Hi, I've been stressing for months over my pale eyes!! I've read a few answers to a few similar questions but it doesn't seem to be the s...
|
Hello, Im new here.. Im a man 29 old year.. today the doctor told me that i have a large cup to disk ration (0.4 left eye and 0.5 Righ...
1 answer |
So I've been posting about symptoms I've experiencing and no one really knows what is wrong, so I've been experiencing symptoms of visual...
I'm a 32 year old male, 6'5", 225 lbs and in decent shape. For the past month and a half I've had this pressure in my head and behind my ...
I have had a few medical incidents the past week that are puzzling doctors and I fear they may be related. I’d like additional ideas that...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources