Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
101 - 120 (of 14704) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My 7 year old son was just diagnosed with CHRPE in his eyes. There are about 15-20 in the right eye (some small, some medium sized) & 2 ...
2 answers |
Does anyone have any holistic or natural remedies that could help me with my insomnia? It's so tough!
I keep hurting somewhere by my stomach and its killing me idk it keeps hurting like that
So I have gone to the doctors twice over the past two months because I have been having pains in my chest and upper abdomen. I went once ...
My X-Ray report is: thickened transverse fissure, what does it mean? Please help.
13188303 tn?1441074893
I woke up this morning to a very swollen arm that is itchy and very warm to the touch? Is it a possible allergic reaction or bug bite ? I...
My son gets sick and aches all over. He has had a postitive Strep C culture and now a positive Strep G test. He is treated with antibio...
1 answer |
Back in late april i had my wisdom tooth removed. So today is the 27 july. 6 weeks back i did something by licking used women pads. No bl...
So I've had an extremely red eyelash line on my upper and lower eyelids for about 2 weeks. My eyes look very dark and 'saggy' on the eyel...
This will be long so please bear with me. Hello everyone. I'm having a really hard time here lately and could use some advice, some per...
For nearly a year I've had a sort of pressure in my face mostly round about my nose area, if I lie down the pressure in my face builds up...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have tenderness in my sternum chest and under my armpit. Feel burning in my throat also feels like a lump stuck in there. Yellow diarrh...
1 answer |
Hello, first of all sorry for my english because it is not my first language. Please keep negative opinions. The story I want to share wi...
1 answer |
Basically my mother removed some nail polish remover and since it is the only bathroom in the house a had to use it so i opened the windo...
1 answer |
I am experiencing some troubling symptoms and am unsure if I should call my doctor. For the past week or so, I have had a headache rangi...
2 answers |
18883484 tn?1469325373
I'm a 45yo female diagnosed with PTSD, Panic Disorder, Fibromyalgia, and depression. I recently lost my grandma, who raised me most of m...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A few days ago, i noticed a bump on my back that is about 1/2" in diameterand it is not a typical. The bump is almost like a scab that ha...
2 answers |
no but like sometimes I get to the point where I'm scared to breathe.. its comes and goes, and I only feel the pain when I take I breathe...
3 answers |
Here are my symptoms 1. When I wake up I was having a headache that lasted for about an hour and then went away. This went on for 3 da...
2 answers | 1 comment |
703031 tn?1398966907
Hi all! I'm trying my best to figure out what is going one. A few weeks ago I started with some lower back pain spread equally across the...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources