Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
101 - 120 (of 14603) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a lump directly bellow my medial melleolus. It is bigger than the actual bone and is quite hard and causes me a lot of discomfort ...
So my friend got bit by a stray kitten last Monday (May 30, 2016) and she had three small punctures in her big toe. The wound bled a litt...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I was riding a fairly excited horse yesterday...in shorts. Shorts and leather don't go together, especially when your skin is rubbing aga...
1 answer |
what does XTRNL ECG CONTINUOUS RHYTHM W/I&R UP TO 48 HRS
Is a root canal painful?
1 answer |
Hey guys For the past 3 days I've had extreme pain in my tailbone when I put stress on it, but as long as I'm not sitting on it it doe...
My grandmother is old, around 70 years old. Recently, she complained that she could feel beads if she runs her finger along her legs and ...
Hi all, I climbed into a local lake the other day during the dark and now I'm nervous that I stepped on a needle. The city the lake is in...
2 answers |
I have too many issues and I'm tired of going to the doctor. When does one just give up? I'm female, 58. I have had bi-lateral partial...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with Dequervain's 6 months ago. Mine is located on the thumb side of my wrist. There is a big bump there and it's very se...
18350124 tn?1464189566
Good morning. I have several bad days of my stomach. I eat everything annoys me and I have to go to the bathroom. I have diarrhea and ma...
2 answers |
I recently had blood work done and most of the result are in the normal range however my Urea,Urate and alt are just slightly over the no...
I have a swollen and painful ring finger on my left hand and don't remember injuring myself. What cause this and what can I do about?
I have red lumps at the back of my tounge and my tounge is a whiteish colour, it started 2 days ago... thought it might be a mild case of...
1 answer |
I am 30 years old female;I met an accident and got my femur beeakdown with both hands wrust bone breakdown too;was rushed to hospital an...
Hi I'm a 16 year old girl, I've been having problems when I go to the toilet, it's not hard like it should be its just all runs...with th...
good afternoon everyone , My dad had an open heart surgery almost a month ago , ever since he had the operation he is feeling sleepy ...
Hi all, In the past three weeks I have had two occasions this has happened: The left side of my lip in the corner has become red and cr...
2 answers |
is it common for a nurse/ med assistant to come in the room with the injection needle open and already filled on a metal tray or should i...
I am a 68 year old female. I have sodium of 132. It has fluctuated between 132 and 136 for the last 8 years. Is this a problem. I was...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank