Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
101 - 120 (of 15043) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello MedHelp community, Two weeks ago I was invited to a social event in a garden. I was given a chair that consisted in two parall...
1 answer
So I have been having back pain almost more so burning pain which is now spreading into the back right side of my head and going as far d...
Can you catch herpetic whitlow on hand if someone touches their cold sore And then immediately touch your fingers? Example: cashier tou...
I am 22 yr old male. I am experiencing mild pain in my left ear and left tip of my head and it is really freaking me out....pls help
1 answer | 1 comment
For the last 3-4 weeks I have had an ache in the lower jaw area. Mostly on the left side but sometimes on the right also. It's worse when...
1 answer
hello. i tried to ask this question on many forums, but mostly they delete my question cuz its so weird i guess.. so i find safety harnes...
i am a 50 yr old pre-menopausal woman with non-tender pitting edema in both shins (not feet, ankles, or legs) worse on the left, very ver...
2 answers | 3 comments
I had blood drawn 4 days ago. When the nurse inserted the needle in my left inner elbow I immediately felt a shock trail down to my wrist...
1 answer | 2 comments
  bluekay,    SassyLassie,    SassyLassie
Hi, I'm 19 and a female and I've been having this nauseating feeling in my abdomen and it feels like a hangover but I haven't gotten drun...
1 answer
A week ago kissed someone saw no sores on the persons lips (sex) protected oral sex no protection receiving a couple days back kissed an...
1 answer
  Cark2
Hello, ive stabbed my thumbyesterday and it now my thumb is a brown and a light black/gray. Im unsure if it's just brusing or something...
Hi I have a problem with abusing benadryl i take up to 10 sometimes more a day. Lately just taking 4 at once is making me almost puke. I ...
Hi, I'm 19 and a female and I've been having this nauseating feeling in my abdomen and it feels like a hangover but I haven't gotten drun...
My boyfriend and I are ready to be intimate. He was completely honest with me and told me that a year ago his girlfriend cheated on him ...
2 answers | 1 comment
  tiredoflies3,    tiredoflies3,    shapirot
1967386 tn?1461238546
WHAT MENTAL CONDITION IS THIS.
1 answer
I am super paranoid about everything literally all of the time. My lips randomly got swollen last night and now I think I have herpes. I ...
I was diagnosed with genital HSV-1 9 months ago after experiencing my initial breakout. I have been married for 5 years and with my husb...
So I had a tooth pulled yesterday and I'm scared to take my Suboxone strips for fear of infection to the open socket. Is it safe? I don't...
A few days ago I had a blood sample taken from my hand. When the nurse took out the needle she accidentally took it out upwards rather th...
1 answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources