Aa
A
A
Close
General Surgery Community
This is a support forum for questions and discussions relating to: Abdomen, Breast, Chest, Complications, Extremities, Head and Neck, Hematology, Incisions, Infections, Laparoscopy, Lungs and Respiratory Tract, OBGYN, Oncology, Post Operative Management, Pre Operative Issues, Radiology Renal, Skin and Wounds, Sutures, Staples and Stitches Urology, and Vessels.
1 - 20 (of 365) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
20792393 tn?1507873997
I am looking for a good general surgery hospital in West Delhi. Please send me list of some hospitals.
1 answer |
I am a 16 year laryngeal cancer survivor. In 2015 I had a laryngectomy do to breathing problems that dilations weren't helping. Since my ...
I am a 16 year laryngeal cancer survivor. In 2015 I had a laryngectomy do to breathing problems that dilations weren't helping. Since my ...
Hello I got 8 stitches in my knee 2 weeks ago. It has fully scabbed over and covering 2 of the stitches and I'm wondering do I remove t...
Is the surgery itself for cervical spine surgery painful? I heard it was a nightmare compared to lumbar surgery.
1 answer |
I've recently gotten surgery for my smoking issues and got a laryngectomy. I can feel the air go down my body, and the air hit's my penis...
|
Last Friday I had two big moles on the back of my head removed that were sealed with stitches. Less than 48 hours after, I took a bad spi...
I had chronic tonsil stones so my ENT decided it was time for my tonsils to come out. The recovery was hard. To make it worse, exactly a ...
Avatar universal 69 year old male until surgery on slipped disc any help? MannyJo1982 Hi my father is 69 years old, has worked hard ...
So I've had a surgery on a granuloma in my mouth this Wednesday and I have to take antibiotics. I've had a bad reaction to them with diar...
1 answer |
I had all four wisdom teeth cut out five days ago. I was prescribed Oxycodone and Amoxocillin. I've never had surgery nor have I have tak...
1 answer |
Was having pains in my knee when I walk so I took MRI and was told I had a partial tear but my doctor told me the knee is stable after ex...
2 answers |
I got shot in my left leg with a small metal pellet. It went almost all the way through my leg and I want to remove it. I tried with a ne...
I had surgery a very long time ago where surgical clips were left inside and they could be causing problems for me. I was told that surg...
1 answer |
3 days ago I bit through my inner bottom lip - it didn't go all the way through but there is bruising on the outside of my lower lip. It ...
Hello I'm 18 male, about 3 days ago I noticed a small ball in the very top left of my mouth/throat in the parotid area, tonight it fell o...
After surgery for full thickness tear in Rotator Cuff and Spur removal, I feel something is not right. After 3prescription of Oxycodine...
Hi, I totally separated my hamstring from my pelvis while water skiing 9 days ago. Have been told by ortho surgeon on my small town (250...
1 answer |
I'm rather frightened of the surgery I'm having in a month. I have a solitary fibrous tumor of the pleura about 10cm, and as Arnold would...
Now this may be a dumb question but, once a natural lens is replaced with an IOL will that eye ever get bad again as we age? As in if we ...
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
General Surgery Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
Blank
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
Blank
AL
80052 tn?1496327897
Blank
way off the beaten track!, BC