Aa
A
A
Close
General Surgery Community
This is a support forum for questions and discussions relating to: Abdomen, Breast, Chest, Complications, Extremities, Head and Neck, Hematology, Incisions, Infections, Laparoscopy, Lungs and Respiratory Tract, OBGYN, Oncology, Post Operative Management, Pre Operative Issues, Radiology Renal, Skin and Wounds, Sutures, Staples and Stitches Urology, and Vessels.
1 - 20 (of 342) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
英国文$凭代办#WestLondon雅思托福成绩单↑Q/微969744238办理西伦敦大学毕 业证成绩单学历学位认证#学历文$凭Q微信969744238【删除请点击网页快照】英国文凭毕业证办理|英国大学δ毕业证成绩单办理|办理英国各大学δ文凭毕业证|英国学历认证|英国留...
英国文$凭代办#Queen Margaret雅思托福成绩单↑Q/微969744238办理爱丁堡玛格丽特皇后学院毕 业证成绩单学历学位认证#学历文$凭Q微信969744238【删除请点击网页快照】英国文凭毕业证办理|英国大学δ毕业证成绩单办理|办理英国各大学δ文凭毕业证|英国...
20337951 tn?1495470635
Hello everyone, A few months ago I intentionally shot my penis 4 times and finished severing it with a knife for spiritual purposes. I...
This is all new to me, a little over a month now i suffered a fall and have now found out that i will be needing surgery but dont know wh...
Was having pains in my knee when I walk so I took MRI and was told I had a partial tear but my doctor told me the knee is stable after ex...
1 answer
10 years ago my right side upper inner thigh muscle start to feel pain, mostly when lifting the leg or close the leg. No lump no pump, bo...
I had laparoscopic surgery to repair an inguinal hernia. After 4 months, the hernia returned, and so I had a second repair surgery by in...
I have a surgery consult but want a second opinion. MRI of cervical spine reads: C4-C5 left foraminal focal disc protrusion and mild b...
20166361 tn?1491514375
hi :) i'm a 35 yrs. old and found out recently i need surgery. there is a "suspicious" mass found either on or near one of my ovaries, th...
1 answer
A few days ago I had three procedures; Decompression of my Ulnar nerve, trigger finger repair, and a carpal tunnel repair (all same side)...
2 weeks ago a door closed over my thumb, it injured the cuticle and caused a subungual hematoma as the GP said. He said it will heal alon...
1 answer
Mental health issues have delayed my ocular cataract surgery until very late, and my left eye is already blind. Given that experience I'm...
my insurance dosent cover explants, so I am going to cut my implant out. However can't be rejected emergency care, so after cutting it, I...
3 answers
  Shasari,    Harv_c,    jefelex
First off, I'm so sorry this is so long but the details are important. Labor day weekend I left work early with a tummy ache and dizzines...
3 answers
  tmaca
Im new to the forum so if I'm posting this in the wrong section I apologize. I am 26 years old and I am going in for my second knee surge...
1 answer
I have had 7 abdominal surgeries. Gastric bypass 2012, lap chole 2013, exploratory lap 2014, panniculectomy 2015, ventral hernia repair 2...
I've had my appendix out for a year and ever since the 2 month mark I've been on the floor sobbing in pain because of my "appendix" scar ...
1 answer
Is swelling after surgery permanent? My son had gum surgery 2 days ago and did not put ice on the site more than once or twice. We were...
My fiancee had laparoscopic surgery friday to remove his gallbladder. He did great and urinated after with no issues. But he had no urge ...
Sorry I couldn't find a forum for Appendicitis anywhere on this website which I found bizarre. My husband had an emergency appendectomy o...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Surgery Community Resources