General Surgery Community
About This Community:

This is a support forum for questions and discussions relating to: Abdomen, Breast, Chest, Complications, Extremities, Head and Neck, Hematology, Incisions, Infections, Laparoscopy, Lungs and Respiratory Tract, OBGYN, Oncology, Post Operative Management, Pre Operative Issues, Radiology Renal, Skin and Wounds, Sutures, Staples and Stitches Urology, and Vessels.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
samanthamom12320 minutes
CaravanerJun 10, 2014
By Char97 Blank
Hi, I had a breast reduction 15 weeks ago, 2 weeks ago I started experiencing pain in both breasts, swollen lymph nod...
By JennyToeJoe
I shattered my calcaneus in late November, have been somewhat walking around normalish, but this past weekend I think...
17916612 tn?1461366906
By HoplesslyConfused
I had surgery to drain an infected flexor tendon on March 19th and the xray they took before surgery was showing bone...
17788716 tn?1460113219
By IvannaYa
My tailbone isn't normally shaped. At it's end, it goes a bit to the left (imagine a sliced apple with it's stalk to ...
By tirin
Fitted bedroom Stockport UK. Go to f i t t e d b e d r o o m - u k . c o . u k
JM2397Mar 15
By JM2397
I had a screw put in my fractured scaphoid bone and had surgery. Six weeks after having surgery I was told by my doct...
RubyWitchMar 12
Donna3300Feb 29
By Kal514
I will be having laparoscopic surgery next week to remove 7cm cyst on ovary. I'm 48 and she is removing my ovary and ...
By rgo
I undergo abscess drainage surgery for anorectal abscess last october, it healed quickly but recurring bleeding and i...
17339279 tn?1455782821
Donna3300Feb 29
Mona_LinaFeb 18
By MikeBuzz50
The patient is a 92 year old woman She has no easy access to medical care due to her geographic location The wound ...
By jksmith269
Ok, I've had what I thought was intestinal bleeding for over 2 years, during this time I've had a knot like boil on m...
By calvinvaldez
Hi! I have a patient with a peg tube insrted last january 10, 2016 at cleaveland hospital and I want to ask what are ...
By misdozier
I had gallbladder surgery back in August and now these last two months I have been sick randomly just twice now. Star...
17073640 tn?1453488954
By DeweyDoo
Hi, I have a dear friend named Brittney who has suffered for months with a tunnel wound on her left buttock bear her ...
By marcos9999
After stepping on a few shard of glass they penetrated the skin of my right foot. Not able to see them I waited for t...
Emme80Jan 09
Emme80Jan 08
AndrewRynneMDNov 12, 2015
By Travis0727 Blank
Hello and thank you for your time. I am 24 years old and have been getting "jolt" like pains in my head that last for...
By nwf477
I am due to have surgery Dec. 30th and due to an infection I have to have my knee replacement taken out and a spacer ...
By paintgirlinc
I had a SLAP surgery and the Dr. Did not do the procedure correctly; I now have 2 missing anchors in my body. The sec...
By Mridulghosh
Hi, on 20 th Nov,2015 my doctor did operation of Ischiorectal abscess operation in my left butt. For the first 1 week...
By Patty7813
I was born with a birth defect, im unsure of the medical term but i was born without an index finger. The therory is ...
By Ngwane
I was in a car accident Feb2012. My sternum is broken according to the CT SCAN the sternum is undisplaced. It's ext...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Surgery Community Resources