Aa
A
A
Close
General Surgery Community
This is a support forum for questions and discussions relating to: Abdomen, Breast, Chest, Complications, Extremities, Head and Neck, Hematology, Incisions, Infections, Laparoscopy, Lungs and Respiratory Tract, OBGYN, Oncology, Post Operative Management, Pre Operative Issues, Radiology Renal, Skin and Wounds, Sutures, Staples and Stitches Urology, and Vessels.
1 - 20 (of 323) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am a 68 yesr old woman. I had a spindle cell mass removed robotically near uterus in 2011 and had a hysterectomy as well. The tumor was...
Im new to the forum so if I'm posting this in the wrong section I apologize. I am 26 years old and I am going in for my second knee surge...
I experience pimples on the inner labia which are painful but they don't ooze any puss and subside in 3-4 days. I have them like one ever...
3 answers
  Lativ,    Harv_c,    TallEddy
Hi . my mom is 45 years old . from 2-3 months I am noticing that corners of her mouth contain saliva (whole she is not talking) As this ...
I have state insurance and the clinic I go to is no help in finding a doctor who takes my insurance and I need to get this tumor removed ...
I have state insurance and the clinic I go to is no help in finding a doctor who takes my insurance and I need to get this tumor removed ...
I fell of my trampoline when i was like 11 or 12 and heard a snap in my arm. Felt pain all over my shoulder and felt pain when i moved i...
yesterday i got both of my impacted bottom wisdom teeth removed. they were both trying to surface and ended up taking 45 minutes to take ...
Did it take months after surgery to feel normal again Did your jaw feel strange for a while and how long before all felt normal Tha...
1 answer
  Clintk
So I had a tooth pulled yesterday and I'm scared to take my Suboxone strips for fear of infection to the open socket. Is it safe? I don't...
13188303 tn?1441074893
So today i was doing a self examination and I felt a round hard lump the size of my thumb under my left breast under my nipple. It does h...
2 answers
My colon was perforated during a routine colonoscopy on June 3,2016. I had to have 30% of my colon removed. My question: 6 months later,...
My daughter who is 17 is in constant pain in between her shoulder blades and needs to have third rib resection done in order to take the ...
Can scar tissue be removed from the aorta and vena cava artery I developed after they went surgically through my abdomen to reach my back...
Can scar tissue be removed from the aorta and vena cava artery I developed after they went surgically through my abdomen to reach my back...
If you took a baseball, cut it in half and mounted it onto my back shoulder you have a good idea how large my cyst was. It has since b...
Hello, We are seeking a surgeon who specializes in Tram Flap Mesh repair due to mesh failure. My sister had a double mastectomy in 200...
1 answer
I have a small fat filled umbilical hernia and a hiatal hernia. The umbilical hernia only bothers me here and there. But I am have issues...
|
Just had a nerve conduction test/EMG done for my arms since I have a case of neck stenosis and it showed lower cervical radiculopathy wit...
|
Hi, I'm in my early twenties, and I just had an echo ultrasound done of my coccyx region (namely just at the entrance of the buttcrac...
|
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Surgery Community Resources