General Surgery Community
About This Community:

This is a support forum for questions and discussions relating to: Abdomen, Breast, Chest, Complications, Extremities, Head and Neck, Hematology, Incisions, Infections, Laparoscopy, Lungs and Respiratory Tract, OBGYN, Oncology, Post Operative Management, Pre Operative Issues, Radiology Renal, Skin and Wounds, Sutures, Staples and Stitches Urology, and Vessels.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Allies2733
I had a lateral release done 2wks ago.. I just got stitches out and a brace fitted.. I forgot to ask before I left to...
TracypaulJul 20
248mangoSep 07, 2014
k6996Sep 01, 2010
By k6996 Blank
I have no idea where this problem should be catergories so I post it here. I went to a surgery to remove abcess in...
By Allies2733
I went to my orthopedic today because of knee pain and after my xray and looking over my medical records he decided I...
By rashme4321
Hi, I am 32 years of Age.i am healing from anal fissure.from couple of week i have been noticing two lumps on anus op...
By MommyToParkerAndLuca
I had an open colon resection done June 22nd and for the past week have done nothing but vomit. The surgeon is saying...
By sjclark
7 days ago I had a cyst removed in the area between my testicles and anus. I had 8 stitches in an incision that is ab...
By Abro1000
I broke my patella in 4 pieces dec 2 2014. Had the surgery. Was immobilized 12 weeks. Been going to pt religiously. I...
VSD
By Trina_TL
I am 16 and have a VSD that is 4 mm. I went to the cardiologist last week and he said it's leaking a bit, I will nee...
By raaz2
Hello.. For last 4 weeks I am having an abscess in my perineum area. Though it's not very painful, it makes discomf...
By Johnny_Tom
Long story short, after severely dislocating my elbow last November during a snowboard accident, chronic dislocations...
By dylaneftimoff
Dear Health Professional, I had a surgery 3 weeks ago for a pilonidal cyst that has been now removed, however the...
By Amreen123
Dear Expert please advise I am 30 yrs old female I have pain in my right Breast. Ultrascan results shows as below: A...
By mlkdawe9188
Hi guys. I've not heard of many people having this surgery but any help is greatly appreciated. Not gonna bore you w...
voippJun 06
By voipp
hi! Is it possible to change the shape of a head, for adult ?
By rejae
my big toe cut when i was 10yrs old now i'm 26 yrs i want to implant a toe i want to guide me how, where i can do it
By avilamember1115
i recently had a mri on my thoracic spine which revealed two 2mm bulges one on the T8-9 and the other on the T11-12 ,...
By kaijking
Hello, I suffered a Achilles injury a while back. I am not sure if I should get surgery or not. I have read periodica...
jemma116Feb 12
By Mmm99
Hello. I had an infected ingrown toenail surgically removed at a podiatrist a little under one month ago. Now, the ...
By pcodprob
Hi, It's been discovered that I have an ovarian dermoid cyst. I was sexually active about 2-2 1/2 years ago. If I hav...
By franklyn2
Hi. Any suggestion regarding good general surgery books, that describes in detail surgical procedures? Thanks
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Surgery Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank