Aa
A
A
Close
General Surgery Community
This is a support forum for questions and discussions relating to: Abdomen, Breast, Chest, Complications, Extremities, Head and Neck, Hematology, Incisions, Infections, Laparoscopy, Lungs and Respiratory Tract, OBGYN, Oncology, Post Operative Management, Pre Operative Issues, Radiology Renal, Skin and Wounds, Sutures, Staples and Stitches Urology, and Vessels.
1 - 20 (of 355) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had surgery a very long time ago where surgical clips were left inside and they could be causing problems for me. I was told that surg...
1 answer |
3 days ago I bit through my inner bottom lip - it didn't go all the way through but there is bruising on the outside of my lower lip. It ...
Hello I'm 18 male, about 3 days ago I noticed a small ball in the very top left of my mouth/throat in the parotid area, tonight it fell o...
After surgery for full thickness tear in Rotator Cuff and Spur removal, I feel something is not right. After 3prescription of Oxycodine...
I had all four wisdom teeth cut out five days ago. I was prescribed Oxycodone and Amoxocillin. I've never had surgery nor have I have tak...
Hi, I totally separated my hamstring from my pelvis while water skiing 9 days ago. Have been told by ortho surgeon on my small town (250...
1 answer |
I'm rather frightened of the surgery I'm having in a month. I have a solitary fibrous tumor of the pleura about 10cm, and as Arnold would...
Now this may be a dumb question but, once a natural lens is replaced with an IOL will that eye ever get bad again as we age? As in if we ...
Ok, so I had surgery about two weeks ago and anyways I had to have a cast put on my right leg from the foot to the knee. It became unbear...
How iv cannula is used in mostly used in transmission of blood?
I had surgery over 10 months ago for a lateral meniscus tear in my knee. This is the second surgery I have had on this same knee. The p...
Someone in my family has diabetes and she has been having dialysis treatment for over a year now. At the moment, one of her legs is compl...
1 answer |
Dear Doctor, Is it true that thousands of people have tears in their hips? My doctor did an MRI and stated that I have a labral tear ...
20337951 tn?1495470635
Hello everyone, A few months ago I intentionally shot my penis 4 times and finished severing it with a knife for spiritual purposes. I...
1 answer |
This is all new to me, a little over a month now i suffered a fall and have now found out that i will be needing surgery but dont know wh...
Was having pains in my knee when I walk so I took MRI and was told I had a partial tear but my doctor told me the knee is stable after ex...
1 answer |
10 years ago my right side upper inner thigh muscle start to feel pain, mostly when lifting the leg or close the leg. No lump no pump, bo...
I had laparoscopic surgery to repair an inguinal hernia. After 4 months, the hernia returned, and so I had a second repair surgery by in...
I have a surgery consult but want a second opinion. MRI of cervical spine reads: C4-C5 left foraminal focal disc protrusion and mild b...
20166361 tn?1491514375
hi :) i'm a 35 yrs. old and found out recently i need surgery. there is a "suspicious" mass found either on or near one of my ovaries, th...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Surgery Community Resources