Aa
A
A
Close
General Surgery Community
This is a support forum for questions and discussions relating to: Abdomen, Breast, Chest, Complications, Extremities, Head and Neck, Hematology, Incisions, Infections, Laparoscopy, Lungs and Respiratory Tract, OBGYN, Oncology, Post Operative Management, Pre Operative Issues, Radiology Renal, Skin and Wounds, Sutures, Staples and Stitches Urology, and Vessels.
1 - 20 (of 312) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My daughter who is 17 is in constant pain in between her shoulder blades and needs to have third rib resection done in order to take the ...
Can scar tissue be removed from the aorta and vena cava artery I developed after they went surgically through my abdomen to reach my back...
Can scar tissue be removed from the aorta and vena cava artery I developed after they went surgically through my abdomen to reach my back...
If you took a baseball, cut it in half and mounted it onto my back shoulder you have a good idea how large my cyst was. It has since b...
Hello, We are seeking a surgeon who specializes in Tram Flap Mesh repair due to mesh failure. My sister had a double mastectomy in 200...
1 answer
I have a small fat filled umbilical hernia and a hiatal hernia. The umbilical hernia only bothers me here and there. But I am have issues...
|
Just had a nerve conduction test/EMG done for my arms since I have a case of neck stenosis and it showed lower cervical radiculopathy wit...
|
Hi, I'm in my early twenties, and I just had an echo ultrasound done of my coccyx region (namely just at the entrance of the buttcrac...
|
Hi, iam 33 years old i had open inguinal hernia surgery with mesh put in 2 weeks ago. Walking everything has seemed to be getting easier ...
|
to have it removed before 18 but never had it done is this the reason why im like this because i have a big frame with small hands is the...
2 answers
Hello. From around 20 I started developing a squint in my right eye but I never really noticed it for many years, and I'm now in my early...
|
Hi guys and gals. I'm now 30 yes old and have posted multiple times in this sight over the years. Mainly about anxiety and my hypochond...
|
Hi, does anyone recognise what this is from?
|
Hello.My little girl got the mmr vaccine ,the first dose at 4 years old.A week after that i noticed a lump above her collar bone just in ...
|
I have had all four of my wisdom teeth removed in surgery recently, and am getting significant amounts of pain in my jaw, but I am gettin...
|
About eleven days ago,I got a wound at the bottom of my right foot .Touched dirty rain water carelessly,the wound infected unfortunately....
|
1577158 tn?1476514878
I had a c-section 4 months ago and i ended up having a staph infection, yeast infection and cellulitis. I was out in three different anti...
|
Is the surgery itself for cervical spine surgery painful? I heard it was a nightmare compared to lumbar surgery.
|
Hello! About four days ago I underwent surgery on my right maxillary sinus. A cyst and a bunch of "gunk", as my doctor put it, was remove...
|
Well I've had this inguinal hernia since I was 17 and I am now in my 30s. It has slowly gotten bigger and causes more urinary issues due ...
|
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Surgery Community Resources