Aa
A
A
Close
General Surgery Community
This is a support forum for questions and discussions relating to: Abdomen, Breast, Chest, Complications, Extremities, Head and Neck, Hematology, Incisions, Infections, Laparoscopy, Lungs and Respiratory Tract, OBGYN, Oncology, Post Operative Management, Pre Operative Issues, Radiology Renal, Skin and Wounds, Sutures, Staples and Stitches Urology, and Vessels.
21 - 40 (of 288) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
17788716 tn?1460113219
My tailbone isn't normally shaped. At it's end, it goes a bit to the left (imagine a sliced apple with it's stalk to the left... yeah). I...
I had a screw put in my fractured scaphoid bone and had surgery. Six weeks after having surgery I was told by my doctor that the scaphoid...
1 answer |
I will be having laparoscopic surgery next week to remove 7cm cyst on ovary. I'm 48 and she is removing my ovary and tubes. I'm very bloa...
2 answers |
rgo
I undergo abscess drainage surgery for anorectal abscess last october, it healed quickly but recurring bleeding and irritation is always ...
17339279 tn?1455782821
The patient is a 92 year old woman She has no easy access to medical care due to her geographic location The wound has existed for many...
3 answers |
Ok, I've had what I thought was intestinal bleeding for over 2 years, during this time I've had a knot like boil on my left butt cheek ab...
1 answer |
Hi! I have a patient with a peg tube insrted last january 10, 2016 at cleaveland hospital and I want to ask what are the 2 buttons next t...
I had gallbladder surgery back in August and now these last two months I have been sick randomly just twice now. Starts with these nasty ...
2 answers |
17073640 tn?1453488954
Hi, I have a dear friend named Brittney who has suffered for months with a tunnel wound on her left buttock bear her vagina. She is a pa...
1 answer |
After stepping on a few shard of glass they penetrated the skin of my right foot. Not able to see them I waited for them to work themselv...
2 answers |
Hello and thank you for your time. I am 24 years old and have been getting "jolt" like pains in my head that last for only a split second...
3 answers |
I am due to have surgery Dec. 30th and due to an infection I have to have my knee replacement taken out and a spacer put it until the inf...
I had a SLAP surgery and the Dr. Did not do the procedure correctly; I now have 2 missing anchors in my body. The second doctor went in t...
Hi, on 20 th Nov,2015 my doctor did operation of Ischiorectal abscess operation in my left butt. For the first 1 week i did 3 times dress...
I was born with a birth defect, im unsure of the medical term but i was born without an index finger. The therory is my three fingers (in...
I was in a car accident Feb2012. My sternum is broken according to the CT SCAN the sternum is undisplaced. It's extremely painful espec...
1 answer |
3 years ago I had Microfracture done on the my left knee. In May of this year I had OATS done on the same knee. What was found was a fu...
3 answers |
I'm 46 years old and has not had a check-up in the last year. Now I require surgery for gallstones and the surgeon's office just told ...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I was undergoing a routine neck procedure and my heart rate dropped to 18bpm. I'm wrestling with what to do with this information. Obvi...
2 answers |
I had tympanoplasty surgery 9 days ago. Everything seemed fine until today I was driving and cranked my neck to reverse. There was a pop ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Surgery Community Resources