Aa
A
A
Close
General Surgery Community
This is a support forum for questions and discussions relating to: Abdomen, Breast, Chest, Complications, Extremities, Head and Neck, Hematology, Incisions, Infections, Laparoscopy, Lungs and Respiratory Tract, OBGYN, Oncology, Post Operative Management, Pre Operative Issues, Radiology Renal, Skin and Wounds, Sutures, Staples and Stitches Urology, and Vessels.
21 - 40 (of 313) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello! About four days ago I underwent surgery on my right maxillary sinus. A cyst and a bunch of "gunk", as my doctor put it, was remove...
|
Well I've had this inguinal hernia since I was 17 and I am now in my 30s. It has slowly gotten bigger and causes more urinary issues due ...
|
I spent weeks at the doctor this past December and January with right upper quadrant pain. The main concern was my gallbladder. They did ...
|
Hello, About 18 months ago I had an operation to remove a large cyst on my spleen. During the laparoscopy there were complications whic...
|
Hello I had my myringoplasty surgery a week ago. I have been given some ear drops for 2 weeks. Now I feel my ear is totally blocked and m...
1 answer |
I had a tonsillectomy in late june where I have had swollen glands and a sore throat since. My surgeon said it was normal due to scar tis...
|
Hi...I am a 48 year old woman, and I have an issue that is probably common, but very embarrassing for me. I've checked around the interne...
2 answers |
I had a colonoscopy last year and this year, both times a precancerous polyp was found and removed in the same area. First it isn't doesn...
Hello, i am desperate need of unbiased advice. This will be long but PLEASE take the time o tead and reply if you have any relvent inform...
5 days ago I had ankle surgery to repair a ligament. Pain hasnt been terrible, but what is worrying me is the extreme fatigue I am exper...
Is neurosurgery for neck stenosis worth it or would you not risk it?
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am a little over a week out from ganglion cyst removal ( or so dr thought) but once in there he couldn't do much said whatever it is, i...
It's been a week since I've had a skin biopsy on my hip and I always have a tiny bit of yellow discharge/drainage that leaks onto my band...
I had my gallbladder removed over a month ago, and the entire time I've had itchy red bumps on the sides of my incision. A couple still r...
1 answer |
I was a competitive athlete for the entirety of my life until two years ago. Currently 27 years old. Timeline of foot pain is as follows....
I had a bone graft done on my foot twice. First one was a non-union over 2 yrs ago. The second one was done 1 1/2 yrs ago and was a union...
Hi, I'm not really sure where to begin so bear with me. I am a 34 year old female. I have been dealing with stomach pain for around 6 mo...
2 answers |
dx stage 3 breast ca 2001 3 lymph nodes pos. 12 removed. immediate tram flap which had to be revised 3 times, including hernia repair. r...
Recently I had an intercostal nerve block done on my right side. The three lower ribs were injected with medication and a neurolytic was ...
17916612 tn?1461366906
I had surgery to drain an infected flexor tendon on March 19th and the xray they took before surgery was showing bone loss and signs of a...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Surgery Community Resources