Aa
A
A
Close

General Surgery Community

This is a support forum for questions and discussions relating to: Abdomen, Breast, Chest, Complications, Extremities, Head and Neck, Hematology, Incisions, Infections, Laparoscopy, Lungs and Respiratory Tract, OBGYN, Oncology, Post Operative Management, Pre Operative Issues, Radiology Renal, Skin and Wounds, Sutures, Staples and Stitches Urology, and Vessels.

41 - 60 (of 259) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I had an excisional biopsy on my lower facial cheek. Depth 4mm with an elliptical margin of 4mm. It turned out to be an SCC. I am a healthy 48 year old male and the surgery has left a dimple/indent presumably from the loss of subc...
chapo | Posted
hi there, I have that excess horrible soggy skin under my armpit. After my pregnancy I try to breast feed my son for a but after just one month j couldn't cope with the size of it under my arms and the fluid that come out was like sweaty...
LuceT | Posted
I have been approved for the roux en y gastric bypass operation but I am not sure that I can go through with it. I am not sure that this operation is right for me, and I'm really scared too. I went to a general/bariatric surgeon lookin...
Ping9298 | Last answer
My wife fell and broke her arm in at least three places that I know of. She is 56 years old and she is diabetic. She also has a mechanical aortic heart valve and is on warfarin. The orthopedic doctor wants to surgically repair her elbow ...
jbuc10951 | Last answer
Hello :) I had an onarian cyst removed February 2011. They drained about 550CC from it and said it was about the size of a football. I'm always getting this really bad pain where my ovary use to be, and sometimes, its so bad, I'll cry. I...
Mcsquish0114 | Last answer
I am an author working on a novel, I'm seeking a doctor who can give me some information about certain injuries, their their treatment, and possible sequelae. The injuries are very specific, but the information does not need to be techni...
NicholasV | Last answer
hey doc's, im very much in pain and i cant get a fix on it, i got my callus removed y surgery in right foot under toe joint !! the wound is still open and i cant walk and unable to do anything from 2 weeks. i dont think its healing , ...
motionless_sandy | Last answer
Wat would cause it to swell n b squishy n puffy n discolored ???
shortie38 | Last answer
Hello, I had an elective surgery under general anesthesia a week ago. When I was discharged the nurse disconnected the analgesic and the saline tubes, but didn't take the needle of my wrist and she left me alone for ten minutes while I w...
nlaruccia | Last answer
I understand I am jumping the gun but just a little worried. I am in the Navy and worried about my career. I had a small surgery performed on my right foot a little less then a year ago. It was a planter fascia release on right foot. Af...
jimmer_navy | Last answer
I understand I am jumping the gun but just a little worried. I am in the Navy and worried about my career. I had a small surgery performed on my right foot a little less then a year ago. It was a planter fascia release on right foot. Af...
jimmer_navy | Last answer
Couldn't find the exact place to post this. I fell almost 2 months ago and landed on the corner of the tub which caused a massive hematoma above my hip on the left side of my abdomen. It is the size of a child's head around 13 inches. I ...
lorrybell310 | Last answer
I had my two lower impacted wisdom teeth removed 9 days ago. When I touch both sides with my tongue there is no pain or weird taste that would indicate dry socket. However, just on my left side there is a constant, throbbing pain that ex...
Linds3219 | Last answer
I had ultrasound on my abdomen everything was fine expect that it says I have ring down artifact on my gallbladder and adenomyomatosis. I saw a surgen who said I need to remove my gallbladder. Is anyone familiar with this? And should I g...
Amythatsme | Last answer
I have been having attacks of pain in my upper middle and right side for a few years now. I have had ct scans, ultrasounds, and a hida scan, but the results are all normal. Based on my symptoms my gastroenterologist has referred me to a ...
darcissd | Last answer
I just had my appendix removed about 5 days ago and now I have an air or fluid mass in my testical that I can move up in to where my appendix was and then back down in to my testical at will it is causing me a lot of pain . I called the ...
appendix123 | Last answer
I went to the ER on Sept. 18 with what I thought was a stomach virus, turns out that my appendix needed to be removed due to the amount of inflammation that the CT scan showed. I was given antibiotics for 12 hours and then had my appendi...
BGqueen01 | Last answer
I am currently on a low-fibre diet after having small bowel obstruction, am finding it quite restrictive. They think the obstruction is due to adhesions. I'm going to have a follow up to see about having it removed laproscopically. I've ...
PinkPoncho | Last answer
How do you know if an incision & drainage hole is developing a fistula? I have read some scary articles online about how some open wounds develop a tunnel & fistula...how do you know this is happening? I am going to have thw wound chec...
Angie1999 | Posted
Hi.. I am 25 and lift weights moderately to keep fit. I have also recently changed my diet (when this issue first became noticeable). I work in I.T so i am sat down on an office chair inadequately padded for long periods but i do at ...
recozz | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Surgery Community Resources