Aa
A
A
Close
General Surgery Community
This is a support forum for questions and discussions relating to: Abdomen, Breast, Chest, Complications, Extremities, Head and Neck, Hematology, Incisions, Infections, Laparoscopy, Lungs and Respiratory Tract, OBGYN, Oncology, Post Operative Management, Pre Operative Issues, Radiology Renal, Skin and Wounds, Sutures, Staples and Stitches Urology, and Vessels.
41 - 60 (of 296) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had a SLAP surgery and the Dr. Did not do the procedure correctly; I now have 2 missing anchors in my body. The second doctor went in t...
Hi, on 20 th Nov,2015 my doctor did operation of Ischiorectal abscess operation in my left butt. For the first 1 week i did 3 times dress...
I was born with a birth defect, im unsure of the medical term but i was born without an index finger. The therory is my three fingers (in...
I was in a car accident Feb2012. My sternum is broken according to the CT SCAN the sternum is undisplaced. It's extremely painful espec...
|
3 years ago I had Microfracture done on the my left knee. In May of this year I had OATS done on the same knee. What was found was a fu...
3 answers |
I'm 46 years old and has not had a check-up in the last year. Now I require surgery for gallstones and the surgeon's office just told ...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I was undergoing a routine neck procedure and my heart rate dropped to 18bpm. I'm wrestling with what to do with this information. Obvi...
2 answers |
I had tympanoplasty surgery 9 days ago. Everything seemed fine until today I was driving and cranked my neck to reverse. There was a pop ...
2 answers |
16044119 tn?1444884157
Has anyone has ever tried to get rhinoplasty surgery? Tomorrow is my surgery in Rhinoplasty Centre in Toronto and I’m very excited. Besid...
2 answers |
1378381 tn?1444869615
Okay so a bit about the surgery. - surgery was done on the 8th June 2015. Lasted 2hours. Top jaw only. Moved forward 6mm, up 2mm, to the...
1 answer |
First off, I'm so sorry this is so long but the details are important. Labor day weekend I left work early with a tummy ache and dizzines...
2 answers |
I am a girl. So it has been almost 3 months after my appendix surgery, and my gynecologist while examinating me said I have huge adhesion...
1 answer |
Recently, I was feeling pain to the right sternum under my breasts when I eat anything. I sometimes feel it when I’m eating and the pain ...
2 answers |
I got into a surgery to remove gallbladder,which went good ,after couple of days of constipation which was normal condition after the sur...
I had surgery almost 2 weeks ago and in my left side is itching so bad I just want to scratch so hard ,Y Iam I so itchy
1 answer |
I went to my orthopedic today because of knee pain and after my xray and looking over my medical records he decided I needed to go under ...
3 answers |
I had a lateral release done 2wks ago.. I just got stitches out and a brace fitted.. I forgot to ask before I left to ask if wearing alwa...
I have no idea where this problem should be catergories so I post it here. I went to a surgery to remove abcess in my right buttock, b...
3 answers |
Hi, I am 32 years of Age.i am healing from anal fissure.from couple of week i have been noticing two lumps on anus opening at 3 o clock p...
I had an open colon resection done June 22nd and for the past week have done nothing but vomit. The surgeon is saying it's a virus but I ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Surgery Community Resources