Aa
A
A
Close
General Surgery Community
This is a support forum for questions and discussions relating to: Abdomen, Breast, Chest, Complications, Extremities, Head and Neck, Hematology, Incisions, Infections, Laparoscopy, Lungs and Respiratory Tract, OBGYN, Oncology, Post Operative Management, Pre Operative Issues, Radiology Renal, Skin and Wounds, Sutures, Staples and Stitches Urology, and Vessels.
41 - 60 (of 275) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
7 days ago I had a cyst removed in the area between my testicles and anus. I had 8 stitches in an incision that is about 2 inches long. S...
I broke my patella in 4 pieces dec 2 2014. Had the surgery. Was immobilized 12 weeks. Been going to pt religiously. I seemed to be doing ...
1 answer |
VSD
I am 16 and have a VSD that is 4 mm. I went to the cardiologist last week and he said it's leaking a bit, I will need another check up i...
Hello.. For last 4 weeks I am having an abscess in my perineum area. Though it's not very painful, it makes discomfort as it drains som...
Long story short, after severely dislocating my elbow last November during a snowboard accident, chronic dislocations have completely tor...
Dear Health Professional, I had a surgery 3 weeks ago for a pilonidal cyst that has been now removed, however they stitched it and af...
Dear Expert please advise I am 30 yrs old female I have pain in my right Breast. Ultrascan results shows as below: An Ill defined hypoec...
Hi guys. I've not heard of many people having this surgery but any help is greatly appreciated. Not gonna bore you with the whole story ...
1 answer |
hi! Is it possible to change the shape of a head, for adult ?
1 answer |
my big toe cut when i was 10yrs old now i'm 26 yrs i want to implant a toe i want to guide me how, where i can do it
i recently had a mri on my thoracic spine which revealed two 2mm bulges one on the T8-9 and the other on the T11-12 , could this be a rea...
2 answers |
Hello, I suffered a Achilles injury a while back. I am not sure if I should get surgery or not. I have read periodicals and things online...
Hello. I had an infected ingrown toenail surgically removed at a podiatrist a little under one month ago. Now, the area is clearly infe...
2 answers |
Hi, It's been discovered that I have an ovarian dermoid cyst. I was sexually active about 2-2 1/2 years ago. If I have the surgery and se...
1 answer |
Hi. Any suggestion regarding good general surgery books, that describes in detail surgical procedures? Thanks
Hi, I had an excisional biopsy on my lower facial cheek. Depth 4mm with an elliptical margin of 4mm. It turned out to be an SCC. I am ...
hi there, I have that excess horrible soggy skin under my armpit. After my pregnancy I try to breast feed my son for a but after just one...
I have been approved for the roux en y gastric bypass operation but I am not sure that I can go through with it. I am not sure that this...
1 answer |
My wife fell and broke her arm in at least three places that I know of. She is 56 years old and she is diabetic. She also has a mechanica...
1 answer |
Hello :) I had an onarian cyst removed February 2011. They drained about 550CC from it and said it was about the size of a football. I'm ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Surgery Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
4851940 tn?1385441629
Blank
jemma116