Aa
A
A
Close
General Surgery Community
This is a support forum for questions and discussions relating to: Abdomen, Breast, Chest, Complications, Extremities, Head and Neck, Hematology, Incisions, Infections, Laparoscopy, Lungs and Respiratory Tract, OBGYN, Oncology, Post Operative Management, Pre Operative Issues, Radiology Renal, Skin and Wounds, Sutures, Staples and Stitches Urology, and Vessels.
61 - 80 (of 280) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I had an excisional biopsy on my lower facial cheek. Depth 4mm with an elliptical margin of 4mm. It turned out to be an SCC. I am ...
hi there, I have that excess horrible soggy skin under my armpit. After my pregnancy I try to breast feed my son for a but after just one...
I have been approved for the roux en y gastric bypass operation but I am not sure that I can go through with it. I am not sure that this...
1 answer |
My wife fell and broke her arm in at least three places that I know of. She is 56 years old and she is diabetic. She also has a mechanica...
1 answer |
Hello :) I had an onarian cyst removed February 2011. They drained about 550CC from it and said it was about the size of a football. I'm ...
1 answer |
I am an author working on a novel, I'm seeking a doctor who can give me some information about certain injuries, their their treatment, a...
1 answer |
hey doc's, im very much in pain and i cant get a fix on it, i got my callus removed y surgery in right foot under toe joint !! the wound ...
8 answers |
Wat would cause it to swell n b squishy n puffy n discolored ???
2 answers |
Hello, I had an elective surgery under general anesthesia a week ago. When I was discharged the nurse disconnected the analgesic and the ...
4 answers |
I understand I am jumping the gun but just a little worried. I am in the Navy and worried about my career. I had a small surgery perform...
2 answers |
I understand I am jumping the gun but just a little worried. I am in the Navy and worried about my career. I had a small surgery perform...
2 answers |
Couldn't find the exact place to post this. I fell almost 2 months ago and landed on the corner of the tub which caused a massive hematom...
3 answers |
I had my two lower impacted wisdom teeth removed 9 days ago. When I touch both sides with my tongue there is no pain or weird taste that ...
4 answers |
I had ultrasound on my abdomen everything was fine expect that it says I have ring down artifact on my gallbladder and adenomyomatosis. I...
4 answers |
I have been having attacks of pain in my upper middle and right side for a few years now. I have had ct scans, ultrasounds, and a hida sc...
1 answer |
I just had my appendix removed about 5 days ago and now I have an air or fluid mass in my testical that I can move up in to where my appe...
2 answers |
I went to the ER on Sept. 18 with what I thought was a stomach virus, turns out that my appendix needed to be removed due to the amount o...
1 answer |
I am currently on a low-fibre diet after having small bowel obstruction, am finding it quite restrictive. They think the obstruction is d...
6 answers |
How do you know if an incision & drainage hole is developing a fistula? I have read some scary articles online about how some open wound...
Hi.. I am 25 and lift weights moderately to keep fit. I have also recently changed my diet (when this issue first became noticeable)....
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Surgery Community Resources