Aa
A
A
Close
General Surgery Community
This is a support forum for questions and discussions relating to: Abdomen, Breast, Chest, Complications, Extremities, Head and Neck, Hematology, Incisions, Infections, Laparoscopy, Lungs and Respiratory Tract, OBGYN, Oncology, Post Operative Management, Pre Operative Issues, Radiology Renal, Skin and Wounds, Sutures, Staples and Stitches Urology, and Vessels.
101 - 120 (of 275) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I started feeling numbness in my left hand pinky 2 days ago. I thought it was going to go away but it became worse and now both the pinky...
i incurred the injury in 08-08-08, while lifting a heavy box down from a truck... from then until now, i still have problems with it, : '...
I have this surgery done a little over a week ago & I would say I'm healing okay...but I still get pains in my uterus section....well it ...
To start off in 2007 I had a Inguinal hernia, needless to say the doctor pushed for mesh and needless to say did not go over the risks wi...
2 answers |
Hi, this is my first post. Over the past two months I've had 2 hand surgeries from a boxers fracture. The first surgery was to insert 4 p...
Last month I was coming back home on my bike when i skid and fell. In a attempt to save the bike I held it with my hand and in the proces...
1 answer |
I'm not sure if I chose the right community(General Surgery) but if I haven't, please correct me. I'm a 16 year old boy and I had an app...
1 answer |
Right so I'm due to have a laparoscopy in 3 weeks time and im absolutely terrified.. Not about the whole being put asleep business, but t...
3 answers |
I have had several surgeries on my stomach due to failed hiatal hernia repairs. I seem now to have developed a baseball size lump right ...
2 answers |
I have a red area on the head of my penis glands, I've had it for many years. I have no stds. Doctors have been uncertain what it us, bu...
6 answers |
hey guys. last friday (21st june) i had an infected wound on my right shin and underwent surgery for debridement of the wound. and i g...
1 answer |
In 7/2011, I had pressure in my chest. I was sent to a cardiologist. I had a normal stress test, nuclear imaging test, and echocardiogra...
2 answers |
how to delete my quetion
2 answers |
5504176 tn?1372522773
I have been misdiagnosed several times by doctors that are all about the money and not about the patient. This is the problem...... I was...
2 answers |
About 3 1/2 weeks ago I had a craniotomy to remove a 3 cm. meningioma in the right temporal region. I am still hving swelling of my right...
4 answers |
Scleroderma is a skin disorder relating to fluxes in the skin, blood vessels, muscles, and core structures. It is a protracted widespread...
I had my Gall bladder removed 3 weeks ago robotically! They went in through my naval. Had a lot of pain afterwards in my belly area which...
3 answers |
558890 tn?1215836721
I had a (vertical) C-Section 35 years ago. Abaout a month ago it started to itch around the scar area, then it slowly started opening up...
3 answers |
A close friend was admitted to hospital from an initial stomach pain which resulted from acute appendices got discharge but had to be re-...
2 answers |
I have been diagnosed as having a divarication of the rectus sheath. Please could someone explain what this is/
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Surgery Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...