Genetic Disorders Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Genetics Forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts. This forum is for questions and support regarding a person’s predisposition to a variety of medical conditions such as Ashkenazi Jewish Diseases, Bleeding Disorders, Blood Clotting Disorders, Cancer Genetics and Hereditary Cancer Syndromes, Chromosome Abnormalities, Congenital Birth Defects, Cystic Fibrosis, Family History, Fragile X Syndrome, Infertility, Newborn Screening, Rare Genetic Disorders, Prenatal Screening and Testing.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By kapiljuneja Blank
Good afternoon Sir/Madam I am not sure whether to ask this question in this very forum only but i found this colum...
By maruka1 Blank
Hi, my son is 21yrs and he has DiGeorge with VCS. He is now losing his hair. I want to know is losing his hair is par...
paigeandreeOct 12, 2010
draacoMar 21, 2010
By Jnnlw Blank
I am 14 weeks pregnant. CVS testing shows 47xxx/45x. 20 cells were tested. 13 showed 47xxx and 7 showed 45x. My g...
By razikh Blank
Hello there, I wanted to know whats the possibility that the children of this Girl would be blind or deaf or dum...
GeethikaNov 11, 2009
By Rajmohan_M Blank
Hi I am newly married and my wife has been tested positive for pergnancy. She belongs to A1(-ve) blood group and i...
By tag7 Blank
What are possible blood group combiations? I am A+ and my Husband is A+ what are the possibilites of blood groups fo...
By cecilia111 Blank
I am 71 years old,and just told I have A1298C. Should I go for futher testing, should my children be tested? What i...
ApulinaSep 06, 2010
By kyjon Blank
I posted here recently but have not had a response yet. Really hoping someone can give me some clarity. I am 27, 5'1...
jenwa1234Jan 28, 2010
By Rajani_Prasad Blank
Is there any problem if we marry sisters daughter ? whether the child birth will be good any problem to them? is the...
Paula428May 17, 2011
Paula428Oct 29, 2009
By Paula428 Blank
I am 61,female,and in good general health. It sees that my paternal grandfather had undiagnosed Parkinson's. No one e...
By Hazel2010 Blank
I had an abnormal intergrated screen at 15 weeks. My AFP and Ester..were slightly low and HCG slightly high. I am 35 ...
tejodouroSep 28, 2009
mammoSep 25, 2009
By yellowdaisy162002 Blank
Hi, I have a 6 year old soon to be seven and I am running out of options here in brazil. My son doesnt talk and never...
magpie888Feb 12, 2010
By mary271960 Blank
I have quite a few cousins and nephews who are mentally retarded. Three of my mothers sisters have had mentally reta...
1047522_tn?1258149304
By pedinurse Blank
I have metaplastic carcinoma of the left breast with lymph node involvement. There is a history of breast cancer in ...
sierra651Dec 15, 2009
By hbss Blank
hi Dr, I'm a male that suffers from sickle cell anemia. I now have pain on my left hip that my normal medication ...
pumpernickelbredOct 01, 2010
By deedee556 Blank
I was told that I have a balanced translocation of my bottom chromosome 1 and 17. Can you tell me more about this? ...
By raroo Blank
i have FV lieden homozygous AND suffer from misscariage tow times during one year i take cloomid and ivf without res...
By vinu_005 Blank
hi doctor, am planning to get marry very soon. my girl friend very close relative that she s my niece(that is daughte...
By moody15 Blank
I am 25 years old, I have Cafe au lait spots along my right arm, neck and back I had these spots on my arm since my b...
By macrians86 Blank
Hi There, Can i marry my own 2nd cousin. This the history of our background. My grandpa and her grandma are siblin...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank