Genetic Disorders Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Genetics Forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts. This forum is for questions and support regarding a person’s predisposition to a variety of medical conditions such as Ashkenazi Jewish Diseases, Bleeding Disorders, Blood Clotting Disorders, Cancer Genetics and Hereditary Cancer Syndromes, Chromosome Abnormalities, Congenital Birth Defects, Cystic Fibrosis, Family History, Fragile X Syndrome, Infertility, Newborn Screening, Rare Genetic Disorders, Prenatal Screening and Testing.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By kapiljuneja Blank
Good afternoon Sir/Madam I am not sure whether to ask this question in this very forum only but i found this colum...
By maruka1 Blank
Hi, my son is 21yrs and he has DiGeorge with VCS. He is now losing his hair. I want to know is losing his hair is par...
paigeandreeOct 12, 2010
draacoMar 21, 2010
By Jnnlw Blank
I am 14 weeks pregnant. CVS testing shows 47xxx/45x. 20 cells were tested. 13 showed 47xxx and 7 showed 45x. My g...
By razikh Blank
Hello there, I wanted to know whats the possibility that the children of this Girl would be blind or deaf or dum...
GeethikaNov 11, 2009
By Rajmohan_M Blank
Hi I am newly married and my wife has been tested positive for pergnancy. She belongs to A1(-ve) blood group and i...
By tag7 Blank
What are possible blood group combiations? I am A+ and my Husband is A+ what are the possibilites of blood groups fo...
By cecilia111 Blank
I am 71 years old,and just told I have A1298C. Should I go for futher testing, should my children be tested? What i...
ApulinaSep 06, 2010
By kyjon Blank
I posted here recently but have not had a response yet. Really hoping someone can give me some clarity. I am 27, 5'1...
jenwa1234Jan 28, 2010
By Rajani_Prasad Blank
Is there any problem if we marry sisters daughter ? whether the child birth will be good any problem to them? is the...
Paula428May 17, 2011
Paula428Oct 29, 2009
By Paula428 Blank
I am 61,female,and in good general health. It sees that my paternal grandfather had undiagnosed Parkinson's. No one e...
By Hazel2010 Blank
I had an abnormal intergrated screen at 15 weeks. My AFP and Ester..were slightly low and HCG slightly high. I am 35 ...
tejodouroSep 28, 2009
mammoSep 25, 2009
By yellowdaisy162002 Blank
Hi, I have a 6 year old soon to be seven and I am running out of options here in brazil. My son doesnt talk and never...
magpie888Feb 12, 2010
By mary271960 Blank
I have quite a few cousins and nephews who are mentally retarded. Three of my mothers sisters have had mentally reta...
1047522_tn?1258149304
By pedinurse Blank
I have metaplastic carcinoma of the left breast with lymph node involvement. There is a history of breast cancer in ...
sierra651Dec 15, 2009
By hbss Blank
hi Dr, I'm a male that suffers from sickle cell anemia. I now have pain on my left hip that my normal medication ...
pumpernickelbredOct 01, 2010
By deedee556 Blank
I was told that I have a balanced translocation of my bottom chromosome 1 and 17. Can you tell me more about this? ...
By raroo Blank
i have FV lieden homozygous AND suffer from misscariage tow times during one year i take cloomid and ivf without res...
By vinu_005 Blank
hi doctor, am planning to get marry very soon. my girl friend very close relative that she s my niece(that is daughte...
By moody15 Blank
I am 25 years old, I have Cafe au lait spots along my right arm, neck and back I had these spots on my arm since my b...
By macrians86 Blank
Hi There, Can i marry my own 2nd cousin. This the history of our background. My grandpa and her grandma are siblin...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Article on Multifocal IOL vs &q...