Genetic Disorders Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Genetics Forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts. This forum is for questions and support regarding a person’s predisposition to a variety of medical conditions such as Ashkenazi Jewish Diseases, Bleeding Disorders, Blood Clotting Disorders, Cancer Genetics and Hereditary Cancer Syndromes, Chromosome Abnormalities, Congenital Birth Defects, Cystic Fibrosis, Family History, Fragile X Syndrome, Infertility, Newborn Screening, Rare Genetic Disorders, Prenatal Screening and Testing.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By dms89 Blank
Can this gene cause males not to be able to have children?
997549_tn?1316916092
By Rdy4Bby3 Blank
How do men get tested for birth defects that run in their family? Can a blood test show this? Where can he go for t...
By chuckles826 Blank
I'm a 71 yr old male and I"ve been theraputic for 7 yrs on coumadin until april when I developed a blood clot the day...
From_the_UKAug 07, 2009
Amyjo76Jun 19, 2009
By harper94uk Blank
Emily was born in 2006 with a few problems and extra/abnormal features: Skin tags on face (one looks like it was goi...
729135_tn?1247499002
scootermomAug 06, 2009
enchanted_meAug 05, 2009
By scootermom Blank
I have a genetics dx of Narcolepsy, I do not have cataplexy. My MSLTs say I have Idiopathic Hypersomnia. The genetic ...
By Dee610 Blank
I am a female 51YO with diagnosed Factor V. I have had 2 hospital documented PEs, 3 doc DVTs, and last month, 2 wee...
gkfaisalAug 05, 2009
By gkfaisal Blank
My wife is my first cousin, i have very bright twin boys, 5 year old having Grebe’s Syndrome (http://www10.brinkste...
DNA
By leeny1958 Blank
How is a DNA test effective? Can my blood brother have the same DNA as my father and myself ?
By miss_savy Blank
I'm 20 yearrs old and have irregular menses from the begining of these cycles. Earlier i used to skip periods for mon...
stargazerm43Jul 30, 2009
By stargazerm43 Blank
Could my granddaughters diagnosis of MTHFR come down thru the family due to my fathers rare blood disease of Waldenst...
lisaob1Mar 22, 2011
By grammie18 Blank
If you are looking for a comprehensive web site on DiGeorge syndrome-VCFS-22Q11 Deletions I've got one for you! Foru...
?
By TommyTurbo Blank
Could gene therapy be a solution to my condition down the line? HISTORY: Forty-nine-year old male w/ neck pain T...
By allysa27 Blank
What are the symptoms for hemoglobin koln and swine flu?
miss_huggableJul 29, 2009
By miss_huggable Blank
Im wondering what relation my father's cousin (my grandfather's brother's son) would be to me...?? And would there be...
By krobinsd Blank
I am 23 weeks along with our Trisomy 13 baby girl, confirmed by an amnio. The genetic counselor showed us some odds f...
stevewendJul 27, 2009
By stevewend Blank
For years, I've had pain & fatigue, & symptoms of twitches from my torso down, pain in my right arm & hand, numb fee...
By kezzakirra Blank
My daughter wants to join the navy but her Factor 5 Leiden syndrome has caused them to refuse her entry. We are allo...
By Gina312 Blank
I posted an earlier question regarding Wilsons Disease That was not the answer I was looking for. I know all of tha...
Gina312Jul 21, 2009
By Gina312 Blank
I had Wilson's Disease and was transplanted in 1997. I have been diagnosed with Bipolor II and borderline personalit...
Moonfae212Jul 27, 2009
Moonfae212Jul 27, 2009
By Rockies213 Blank
I am 25 years old and am being treated for osteoarthritis (fingers, knees, elbows and toes) and mild fibromyalgia. A ...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank