Aa
A
A
Close
Genetic Disorders Forum
Questions in the Genetics Forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts. This forum is for questions and support regarding a person’s predisposition to a variety of medical conditions such as Ashkenazi Jewish Diseases, Bleeding Disorders, Blood Clotting Disorders, Cancer Genetics and Hereditary Cancer Syndromes, Chromosome Abnormalities, Congenital Birth Defects, Cystic Fibrosis, Family History, Fragile X Syndrome, Infertility, Newborn Screening, Rare Genetic Disorders, Prenatal Screening and Testing.
141 - 160 (of 519) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My 18 year old daughter just had a dermatology check up (dad has melanoma). They called to discuss the fact she has 10 cafe au lait spots...
1 answer |
I found out that I have two copies of C677T and MTHFR mutation in 2005 when I was pregnant with my daughter. I also have hypertension, t...
1 answer |
I have just been diagnosed with MTHFR A1298C Homozygus. The doctor has put me on folic acid and 1 baby aspirin a day. I just lost a bab...
3 answers |
I have just been diagnosed with MTHFR A1298C Homozygus by curious1995, Jul 15, 2009 09:50PM I have just been diagnosed with MTHFR A1298...
1 answer |
Hi, my name is Grisel. I am a healthy 42 years old woman, with no children. I lost two pregnancies one last year, the other three month...
2 answers |
395787 tn?1298432387
my 14 yr old daughter has a rare genetic syndrome goldberg and shprintzen with many complications.she has always had muscle weakness.she ...
Is MS and MND connected in anyway? My Uncle is in the later stages of MND and my brother two years ago found out he has MS. For quite ...
1 answer |
Are oral contraceptives a safe birth control choice for someone with Marfan Syndrome, since the pill has many heart-related risk factors,...
1 answer |
What research is available on recommendations for not allowing pregnancy to extend past 40 weeks?
793901 tn?1237171747
I was diagnosied with DCIS the first part of this year. There has been several different types of cancer in my family history. Mother and...
1 answer |
My granddaughter's first baby was still born two weeks before his due date. The doctors and pathologist said they had no answer as to why...
I HAVE BRAC2 GENE BUT MY DAUGHTER HAS NOT BEEN TESTED YET AS SHE IS ONLY 13 YEARS OLD BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF SHE WAS A BRAC2 CARRI...
186737 tn?1269888260
What are the recommended tests for monitoring hart and aorta in patients with EDS? I have either classical or hypermobile EDS, but my aun...
1 answer |
186737 tn?1269888260
My second post today... In addition to the monitoring of heart and aorta, I would like to know if there is any recommended treatment for ...
1 answer |
i have had a cancerous brain tumor and the doctors said they didn't know what from that it just grew with me, and i don't know if i could...
1 answer |
I'm just been diagnosed as an alpha thalassemia minor. I have always been slightly anaemic (around 10.5-11.5) and as such have been on ir...
2 answers |
Hi :) I guess this is a weird question coming from a 15 year old, but is it possible to have a chromosomal disorder but still be compl...
1 answer |
I am 5 foot 6 inches tall. My husband is 6 foot 2 inches tall. My daughter is 14 years old. She is currently 5 foot 5 inches tall. Sh...
My 1 yr old grandson has recently been diagnosed with the rare blood disorder, factor v defiency, Owren's disease. Wondering if anyone el...
1 answer |
Please help. My mum died suddenly last year of a sudden arrythmia. I'm so worried that this is herediatry. I had my heart checks which we...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now