Aa
A
A
Close
Genetics Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to a person’s predisposition to a variety of medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s, blood-clotting disorders, breast cancer, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, Marfan syndrome, and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome.
21 - 40 (of 1400) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My daughter has a 1q44 duplication, as well as a 16p13.2 duplication. I have been told by genetics that she is the only one with either o...
Hi there, new to this as of about 10 minutes ago ha. I was wondering if anyone has pseudohypoparathyroidism? I got diagnosed 6 years ago ...
5 answers |
Is there anyway to know who I inherited my short height genetics from? Because I probably stunted my height myself. Most of people now...
2 answers |
So I am in love with one of my blood-relations. She has the same last name as mine. My father's dad and her father's dad are brothers. So...
1 answer |
My baby had multiple seizures a few hours after birth. His MRI scans showed his brain cells were dying off quickly in multiple areas of t...
Hi, I have a rare genetic condition that was passed down from my father. I frequently have questions that come up in terms of how this a...
I have recently been diagnosed with this B vitamin deficiency, do the B12 and folic acid supplements have good prognosis? Any side effec...
I used to sleep on average 2-3 hours a night at the age of 11-17 and had a poor nutrition (consumed more carbs and less protein and vitam...
Childwas evaluated as caseof infantile cholestasis,HSM,facial dysmorphism,hypotonia,developmentaldelay,recurrent LRTI,FTTwith severe resp...
14718502 tn?1436126069
Could you please explain if it is possible for a father who has O positive blood and a mother with A positive blood to have a baby with O...
My cousin and I are 4 months apart in age. Our mothers are sisters. We were raised as cousins but have just found out that we share the s...
A very rare neurological disease known as neuroacanthocytosis has affected members of my family. 20 years ago, at the time of their diagn...
I am interested in finding out if anyone has had the same experiences as me. I was born with no enamel on my teeth. This has went as far ...
10 answers |
Hi, I am a 5'-11'' male and I am almost 16 years old. One problem that I've always had is that my torso has always been really small as c...
11404834 tn?1417945743
What is the rarity of such a growth spurt in someone's 20s? Well, it happened to me : /
1 answer |
What does 45x/46xy, +y, t(y:14) (p12:q32) mean?
I am tring to identify a novel pathologic gene from a high myopia (near sight) autosomal dominant family (four generations, 10 cases and...
I have had about 8 miscarriages. I cant get past 5-6 weeks. Doctors put me on Lovenox and aspirin. One time I made it to 13 weeks. Now I...
How many diseases are directly linked to their genetics? As well as demographics on population carrying genetic diseases would be nice. A...
Dear Sir/Madam, my self am Tinku from Hyderabad.This is regarding I got a match girl is 70%&30%deaf not by birth at her 4thclass due t...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Genetics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank