Genetics Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to a person’s predisposition to a variety of medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s, blood-clotting disorders, breast cancer, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, Marfan syndrome, and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome.

Important Announcement:
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
1409346_tn?1284152750
aurora314Aug 06
kylesmumiMar 01
thszj1976Feb 28
thszj1976Feb 26
By Miahlill2 Blank
My 3 year old daughter was diagnosed with a rare chromosome abornormality of the 16th chromosome.I have been to a gen...
Rhewitt89May 03
Dr Santos May 03
By Rhewitt89 Blank
Hi there, new to this as of about 10 minutes ago ha. I was wondering if anyone has pseudohypoparathyroidism? I got di...
By Dchi225
My 3 month old daughter had microarray testing due to some physical abnormalities ( low set ears, clinodactyly). The ...
By Syd_16_
I'm a 16 year old female. I have what feels to be a 3 in. lump under the muscle of the right side of my neck that's b...
By Theonlylady007
has anyone experienced this? according to my doc the high pappa a is nothing and I cant find any information on line ...
By krish08
I have a 2 year old that has not grown for a year now. She 2ft 9inches and walks on her tiptoes. I have dwarfism in m...
By GabrielaLM
My husbands eye color is green and I have brown eyes what's the chances of our baby 's eye color being either brown o...
By JJismyname
I have HMO insurance, I have a lot of health issues, and I'm curious to see if I have specific things going on. I ha...
By mamabear37
What blood type would a child be if mom is A neg with rh negative and father being o neg? Or mom and dad both being ...
By umagulati
i have irregular periods since age 14, now i am almost 18 and three months back have consulted a gyno and undergone ...
By Alishabeth Blank
We just found out that our daughter has the 10q deletion. She just turned 7 yrs. We do not know what the next step is...
Mallory46Jul 14
Dragon1973Jul 05, 2010
dc1113Jul 05, 2010
Dragon1973Jul 03, 2010
By dc1113 Blank
Can I marry my second cousin? We really love each other...the only concern we have is when there will have some birth...
569026_tn?1216985893
By plantmum6
Hello, I will try to be brief. I am 43, female and have delivered 6 healthy children, and one died at 18 weeks inuter...
By Nikkeve
What does this mean? I have a geneticist appointment but am having some serious freak outs in the mean time. I under...
By Sarsoora
Hello we were on our 21 week of pregnancy when we found out that our baby had down syndrome,confirmed by amniocente...
By evergreen1231
I have already put this somewhere else, but I think this is a more fitting place. I have an enlarged forehead; I a...
By Dannjem
I am looking for information on duplication x short arm at 22.3. My son and myself recently bein found to have this a...
EdwardMPJun 16
pyrotigerJun 16
By EdwardMP
My daughter wants to marry a guy whose parents (both of them) are deaf and mute. Will it be inherited by their child?
Dr Santos May 30
By Rittacssz Blank
Has anyone undergone vaccine treatment for cancer?
Dr Santos May 30
By littlesmallworld Blank
Hi, im a high school student and i currently have an assignment on Australian Geneticists and their work (regarding D...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Genetics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank