Aa
A
A
Close
Genetics Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to a person’s predisposition to a variety of medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s, blood-clotting disorders, breast cancer, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, Marfan syndrome, and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome.
121 - 140 (of 1400) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Can I eat foods high in folic acid/folate if I have MTHFR and am taking Metanx Capsule?
1 answer |
I can stil have a chance of having a child when You have gastric ulcer?
1 answer |
I can stil have a chance of having a child when You have gastric ulcer?
1 answer |
Hello. I am brand new to this group. My daughter was just diagnosed with Goldberg Shprintzen Megacolon Syndrome. We have been searching f...
3 answers |
hows about this for genetics....i have a daughter who is one of 14 in the world..she was one of 15 but my oldest daughter passed away...t...
4 answers |
Hello, My daughter was just diagnosed today with 10q deletion syndrome. She has low muscle town (hypotonia), and is currently trached ...
2 answers |
Has anyone who is a carrier of mgs along with their partner gone on to conceive a healthy child?
1 answer |
38 year old woman has mental health issues due to an antie sickness drug in the 1970's she has the mental age of a 14 year old suffers w...
1 answer |
family doctor doing TB evaluation. What do you think for Prader Willi Syndrome, Being 55 male , I remember some of episodes during child...
1 answer |
Hi all, I received the following SNP results back regarding the gene ATP7B: rs1061472(A;G) rs732774(A;G) Here is an excerpt from the...
At 18 weeks pregnant my maternal fetal medicine doctor told me he was pretty positive I was having a girl!!! And At 22 weeks he confirme...
2 answers |
Sorry I post rhis among the people asking about medical problems but I didn't find any place better than here... My question is, how can...
2 answers |
I am 43 now, just had a normal pregnancy at age 41 and am pregnant again. Are my odds greater of having complications or genetic disorde...
1 answer |
4861077 tn?1360159739
hi my son has autism and pica, I have just been told he has a duplicate chromosome 3q29 can any tell me anything about this as I here it ...
5 answers |
I am currently almost 16 weeks pregnant with my first child. I had an emergency sonogram done at 14 weeks 1 day because I was having a l...
6 answers |
Can Dwarfism run in a family? I have early childhood and im doing my project on dwarfism and i would like to know if it does or doesn't r...
1 answer |
I had a positive test result of MTHFR:p.Ala222Val (A222V) heterozygote and MTHFR:p.Glu429Ala (E429A) heterozygote. I have had 2 miscarria...
1 answer |
Thanks for your forum. I have an 8 years old daughter which was diagnosed with ADD. A recent MRI findings were the following: "Left periv...
1 answer |
is there any translocation of chr 14:17 whit lake of chr y in a male? in 50% of his celles & 50% normal celles? I need help pls.... Thi...
1 answer |
My granddaughter has Turners syndrome. She is 4 and in Pr-k and loves school. We have one problem. She talks all during nap time. She ha...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Genetics Community Resources