Aa
A
A
Close
Get real about SEX Group
In this group you can address your sex-life to get the most out of your sexual experiences (sex can always get better). This is a safe place to get real about sex. Find out that you are not the only one who... Share &Learn about new things. In this group you don't have to be shy. You can share sexual secrets, experiences, preferences, ideas, adventures, concerns, problems, fears, questions, stories, misconceptions, etc. Explore your sexual self, expect satisfaction.
1 - 20 (of 11) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My wife and I have been married about 15 years now. About 5 years ago our sex life became very routine. Get off and be done. We decide...
I cannot orgasm through any form of pleasure. I am with a loving partner and we for some reason cannot get me to finish. I get to a point...
1 answer |
2080507 tn?1332540205
new
Hi, Is this group still active-? Thanks
1 answer |
new
I just wanted to say and that I am new to the group.
1 answer |
I know this may sound crazy... but I'm not the best at oral sex and i'm in a new, great relationship.. It's been 2 1/2yrs since being in ...
5 answers |
I really don't know how to ask this? Anyway my boyfriend likes to get me down and sit on my face and fart! He says it really turns him on...
5 answers |
i have been faking orgasms for a long time with my boyfriend. It takes me a long time to ***, and with penetration it just doesn't happen...
5 answers |
I keep thinking about masturbating. I've gotten to the point that if I'm out in public and I'm really aroused that I'll go into a public...
5 answers |
ok i'm tight and i'm use to thicker & bigger penises but i really like this guy & i fake my orgasms b/c it's not as thick & i can't feel...
2 answers |
I cannot seem to stop thinking about sex. I even dream about it most of the time. I can't seem to keep my fingers away from my womanhoo...
6 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
AbSL joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 26
Blank
Nina716 commented on light pink spotting s...
Feb 02
Blank
Chelseycrisp commented on light pink spotting s...
Jan 30