Aa
A
A
Close
Gout Community
Gout is a common and painful form of arthritis that causes swollen, red, hot and stiff joints when uric acid builds up in the blood. Discuss topics including symptoms and medical or alternative treatments for gout.
21 - 40 (of 65) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Dear All, My father 76 y/o has CHF. Since he used lasix/deuretic last 5 months his gout is increase. Can knee support help him from ...
1 answer |
History: -I'm 28 year male, and a gout sufferer. -I've had one attack so far on April 3rd, my Uric acid level was 9.02 mg/dL. -Af...
1 answer |
374652 tn?1311302831
Hi, my mom has gout, she has been having a long term 3 yrs. deal with her teeth, dentures, 4 implants, new dentures, fitting dentures and...
1 answer |
I am allergic to any combination of acetaminophen from three years old so I take ibuprofen. I am suffering from ankylosing spondylitis ...
1 answer |
Is there anyone who is taking Meloxicam that would know how much aspirin is in it? I am allergic to aspirin and just read the printout fr...
2 answers |
I have had a history of gout in the great toes of both feet for a number of years now. Most of the time it just manifests itself in one f...
1 answer |
107366 tn?1305683975
This is a new forum on MedHelp and we're hoping some folks with questions or comments will find it helpful. Feel free to post about anyth...
3 answers |
I am 30 yrs old male,suffering from problem of gout in back and hips from last 18 months,In starting my UA level was tested 7.8. Then i t...
3 answers |
dear dr, i m suffering frm gout. since my age was 26. but no one dr. told me it is gout in intial 4 year i took medicines randomly. i got...
2 answers |
I have had gouty arthritis for 6 years & have had 4 surgeries to correct stress fractures caused by extreme swelling during gout attacks....
1 answer |
I am a 40 year old male with blood test showing 8.6 uric acid. I have started homopathic treatment. please advice me
4 answers |
I having been having problems with pain in my foot, its really bad and when it happens I can't walk. it really seems like gout but I am a...
2 answers |
How much of a NSAID (ibuprohen) should be taken for gout.
1 answer |
1028452 tn?1398781730
Hi dear people in MedHelp I am 62 and I have Gout for about 20 years, I am 5.9" and 190 lb and I have a little gouty tophi on my toe ...
2 answers |
Jsx
Hi All, GP Has prescribed allopurinal 100mg tablets for me, and recommended that I start on a small dose and build up Anyways, I to...
2 answers |
I went to the urgent care dept of Kaiser Permanente on 4/20/12 with pain in my left foot, again, between the top of the arch and bottom o...
3 answers |
What is gout
1 answer |
I've been having a lot of aching and pain in my legs, mostly in the calf region, front and back. We did blood work and it showed my magne...
3 answers |
I'm a 49 yr old post menopausal woman, 5.5" tall and weigh 80kg. Last evening,inner side of my left ankle developed severe pain.On examin...
2 answers |
I haver been a chronic gout sufferer for ten years now. Had not had a flare up for over 4 years the suddenly KABoOm. Doc said that I ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gout Community Resources