Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Gynecology / Women's Health Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

41 - 60 (of 2810) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I recently started taking a new birth control I figured that my period would be messed up but after my due date for my period came and went I got scared. I took a pregnancy test on Feb. 2nd turns out that I'm pregnant. I had mild crampin...
  Posted
Hi I recently had a baby by c section in October and haven't had any issues but all of a sudden now when me and my husband have sex it hurts on my left side around the area of my incision I'm not pregnant and some days its worse I also s...
  Posted
Hello, For the last 5 years I have been taking birth control pills (0,02 mg etileneestradiol + 0,075 mg gestodene). I tipically take it always at the same time and I do not forget pills. 2 months ago I had some spotting that I did no...
  Posted
Gyno has recommended a hyster scope procedure based on FSH bloodwork of 27.1 which I'm told is POST menopausal. I'm 47 years old, have had regular periods up until a couple of months ago in which I am now having irregularly timed period...
  Posted
Hi, so i took a preg test the day my period was due which was jan 20 and it was a very clear positive, then later that day i got my period that lasted about 3-4 days. I still have a feeling im pregnant but keep taking tests and they come...
  Posted
Hi. I was diagnosed with west niel virus back in September 2013. At the same time I was pregnant. I had west Nile meningitis along with extreme fatigue, nausea, vomiting, and severe headaches that would last for days. In August my doc ha...
  Posted
7376213 tn?1394343364
i was ovulation naturally and regularly. i was put on Clomid to produce more eggs because my GYN says hinger chances to get pregnant. But 2 rounds failed and she now gave me hormonal balance pills to be take first day of period but i h...
  Posted
I have a constant pressure in my vagina it resembles the feeling you would get with a urinary tract infection the only difference is I don't have a constant urge to go to the bathroom. I have had all my std checks and my pap smear is up ...
  Posted
hi my name is shalen, ive missed 2 periods and haven't been on my period sense November 26th. ive taking 2 home tests and have had 2 blood tests done but all came back negative. lately ive had a little lower abdomen pain and a lil crampi...
  Posted
I have been hurting in the vagina area. I is sore and some times there is blood I have seen on my underwear some white discharge and also some times when after I urinate and I wipe I see just spots of a poo. I have already gone to my doc...
  Posted
Hi. Dr. B In your previous comment you wrote about PCOS. I Googled it. The symptoms are very to similar to what I'm feeling. Along with irregular periods and obesity. I have thinner hair and hair fall. My Body is quite hairy, making it l...
  Posted
On and off for the past I'd say, month, I've been having the feeling of a UTI. I constantly feel like I have to urinate and it's a very annoying almost painful feeling although it does not hurt whenever I urinate at all. The pain seems t...
  Posted
hi I have a daughter and she is eight years old. for the past month I see a little blood coming from her vigina. it happens when she goes to the bathroom and has bowel movements. we approached two gynecologist that sent us for hormone ch...
  Posted
I have been struggling with symptoms of a yeast infection on and off for 6 months. It all started after taking antibiotics for 10 days in June 2013. Ever since then I have had vaginal irritation, burning, itching, and a whitish chunky di...
  Posted
I'm an 18 year old women, Today I was told by my doctor I have a kidney infection possible ovarian cysts and I just started me period for this month so perfect. I gave her a urine sample this morning but couldn't produce enough for her t...
  Posted
Hi. I'm 22 years old girl. My BMI states that I'm obese. I lost my virginity at 16. And always used a condom. I got my first period when i was 12. At the beginning my periods were heavy but regular. For last 4 years my periods are highly...
  Posted
Hi.ia am 16 y.o. and i am ovulating for 5 years.but my cycles are irregular.my last periode was on 1 december.i am really stressed bc of that.other informations are i am suffering from acne since 2007.i am using lustral 150 depakin 500.i...
  Posted
Last Saturday I started taking Monistat 3 for a yeast infection. I was itchy down below. I finished the medicine. While I was taking it, I had some pinkish discharge that finally went away after a few days. I thought I was clear of the y...
  Posted
I have noticed red spotting/minimal bleeding after orgasm through vaginal masturbation. It this something to worry about? I am a 16 years old, not a virgin, and this has happened to me just twice in the past week and a half. I do not exp...
  Posted
Hello, I have a few questions, me and my partner are trying for a pregnancy. On 1/14/14 we had unprotected sex and twice again after that. It’s been about a week and 3 days after And I am having cramps but there also in my upper abdomin...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now