Aa
A
A
Close

Gynecology / Women's Health Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

61 - 80 (of 2810) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 16 years. I am sexually active and I do take birth control. I have gotten a yeast infection from the birth control before and taken monistat for it. I have been with my bf for a long time and know that I could not have no way of an ...
ASmith15 | Last answer
So I am on birth control. I took one package of pills after another. I'm not sure if I got my period or not, this is all due to the fact that I am having little bits of blood coming out. It's been over a week. I'm not sure what to do. Sh...
JoseyS | Last answer
My friend says her lips has changed color but is still a virgin. Could it be an infection?
Elon123 | Last answer
Hi, im 25 yrs old and my mate is 55. We are considering having a baby. What are the chances of him being sterile
bhump | Last answer
Hello, I'm 21 years old and I just noticed yesterday that I have two small sores on the right side of my labia minora. These sores look exactly like a canker sore you'd get on the inside of your lip. They are only painful when I wash in ...
Callieann21 | Last answer
As I was bathing and washing my vaginal area I felt a stinging sensation that felt like a cut or scrape in between my left thigh and vagina lip. When I looked at it in the mirror it looked as though it was a cut, No blood just bright pin...
beautifuldisaster1620 | Last answer
Ive been takingmetronidazle metro gel this is my second night i have noticed whitw clumpy cottage cheese diacharge com out and some i think is blokxed in there, will my baby be okay? Im 6 months
brittmommytobe | Last answer
Hi im 18 and im also a virgin still. Ive missed my period for a few months. Last menstrual cycle was October 12, 2013. And Im afraid I may be pregnant. But I haven't been any where near a boy so I don't know what to do. is it possible I ...
MistieRu | Last answer
Hi I recently had sex with someone got the first time and about a day or two after noticed a small bump on my labia majora it wasn't bothersome so I didn't worry about it but as the days went on the lymph nodes on my mons pubis began to ...
jazmyncc | Last answer
Hi, I have been having thick white discharge for about a year. Ive went to my doctor but say it's just normal for my body since all tests are negative. its thick and white not like a yeast infection it doesn't smell or itch. When i wipeo...
damnitsjessica | Last answer
I always try to predict my next flow but has never predicted right even here
pimpim7 | Last answer
I just recently went on the daily birth control pill Quartette, and at about the third week I've taken it, I started bleeding. At first some brown spotting, then red spotting, then a heavier flow, like a period, long before I was suppose...
CBritti | Last answer
Hi: I have flesh colored bumps in the inner area of my labia. I have had them as long as I can remember(more than a dozen years). I never have any problems with them. No pain or irritation. I'm 22, I just wanted to know if this is normal...
EverydayWoman10 | Last answer
my daughter is 11 weeks old and after her birth i only menstrated for two weeks. then only again when she was 8 weeks old, it lasted for two weeks and now ever time i have intercourse it starts again. why is this?
angelique92 | Last answer
In December I stumbled & fell onto the hard pavement. I began to feel an ache in my right ovary. Then my right hip swelled up for about a week. Since then I've missed 2 periods and today I had a clump of yellowish vaginal discharge. What...
NickyZavala | Last answer
I've been trying for 2 years , no success but a miscarriage . My last period was November 21 or 22 and i was due for December's period around the 19 or so. i had some irregular spotting which didn't last four a couple hours even. first t...
Princess1127 | Last answer
This is my first pregnancy i was having cramps for 3 week and just yesterday i started bleeding I'm worried and need help???
Quinty96 | Last answer
I am 22 and have a yeast infection around my vagina which has spread a bit upwards towards the clitoris. i used an OTC cream which didn't cure it all through. I cannot see a doctor due to some problems. Could you please help me as i am m...
ash2792 | Last answer
My last period started Dec 25 and ended Dec 29. My Ovulation Date Is January 7. I had unprotected sex on january 2 and january 5 What are my chances of conceiving this month
JustWant2 | Last answer
Hi, My last menstrual period was 16 november. My cycle is irregular and usually about 40-43 days long, so i expected my period about a week ago. I took two home pregnancy tests last thursday, both were negative. I have no symptoms of pr...
artemisslisa | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now