Aa
A
A
Close
Gynecology / Women's Health Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.
81 - 100 (of 2810) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I am a 42 yo female diagnosed with endometriosis, PCOS and endometriomas. I suffer numerous symptoms from all of these and find i...
1 answer |
I'm 37weeks pregnant and I haven't been able to see my doctor because of medical insurance reasons I was wondering what if I don't go in...
1 answer |
White dot around corner of mouth, muscle aches, white dots on clit, left labia is white flakey and dry,
2 answers |
I started on oral contraceptives (rivedgon), at the start of my period as advised by doctor. I have not stopped bleeding since then 3 1/4...
1 answer |
3days late took a test the one blue line is very faint my two friends can even see it so had me take a digital which says not pregnant im...
1 answer |
Hi Im 19... ive been having unprotected sex with my boy friend...i am 7 days late from the las time i saw my period in nov. but my period...
1 answer |
Dear Doctor Brown, I have been suffering from anxiety for a long time and some things have been buzzing around my mind which are very emb...
1 answer |
I had sex Xmas day my boy friend ejaculated all around opening I'm still bleeding I have been throwing up the last two mornings I wanna k...
1 answer |
Hi. I am 25 girl and i have alot of discharges from my vagina also some itching ..
1 answer |
I have already had my period this month and im still cramping and my stomach feels bloated is there any chance I could be pregnant ?
1 answer |
Regularly my period cycle was 29 days. This is the first time my cycle got delayed by 10 days. Not much discharged. I'm expecting conceiv...
1 answer |
I have used gynotran (metronidazole 750mg + nitrate of nicodazole 200mg) ovules for three days (the treatment to last seven days) to cure...
1 answer |
Greetings, I have a problem I am dealing with, and it would be great if you guys could provide me with some more insight and help. ...
3 answers |
Hey, Please help me with this. Usually I have 32 days cycle.This time its about 20 days after my date and I am still not having any signs...
1 answer |
I'm 5 weeks pregnant and yesterday and today when I whipped my self after I urinate on the paper I can see brown color not much but still...
1 answer |
How long dose one trimester last?
1 answer |
Hello, I am a 23yrs old guy and i had unprotected sex with my girlfriend last week. To be on the safer side she had one contraceptive pi...
1 answer |
I had sex with this guy Nov.23 we use protection but i think he probably put a hole in it.then next week i had sex with another guy with ...
1 answer |
I am pregnant but I think I have a blighted ovum and I don't know what to do..I'm 5 weeks and 4 days and my sac is empty.. I am confused
2 answers |
My hcg level is 98 My last menstrual period was 11/12/13
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now