Aa
A
A
Close

Gynecology / Women's Health Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

81 - 100 (of 2810) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I am a 42 yo female diagnosed with endometriosis, PCOS and endometriomas. I suffer numerous symptoms from all of these and find it difficult to know what is caused by which issue. My main concern is that 3 years ago, 2 months af...
Pelvicpains | Last answer
I'm 37weeks pregnant and I haven't been able to see my doctor because of medical insurance reasons I was wondering what if I don't go into labor do I just wait and wait to see if anything happens or should I go to the ER at about 42week...
Ebone12300 | Last answer
White dot around corner of mouth, muscle aches, white dots on clit, left labia is white flakey and dry,
LocaM12 | Last answer
I started on oral contraceptives (rivedgon), at the start of my period as advised by doctor. I have not stopped bleeding since then 3 1/4 weeks almost a month. I am worried is this normal?? For first time on oral contraceptives. Should i...
emilynicolec | Last answer
3days late took a test the one blue line is very faint my two friends can even see it so had me take a digital which says not pregnant im so lost guess ill wait it out a week and test in the morning
breebree21222 | Last answer
Hi Im 19... ive been having unprotected sex with my boy friend...i am 7 days late from the las time i saw my period in nov. but my period is funny it always changes.anyways i didnt get it at all in dec. but for about 2 days now whenever ...
chynachin | Last answer
Dear Doctor Brown, I have been suffering from anxiety for a long time and some things have been buzzing around my mind which are very embarrassing! The first is that I read somewhere that oral sex during pregnancy has very rarely caused ...
sunny222777 | Last answer
I had sex Xmas day my boy friend ejaculated all around opening I'm still bleeding I have been throwing up the last two mornings I wanna know is it any way I can be pregnant again
nicolesimien | Last answer
Hi. I am 25 girl and i have alot of discharges from my vagina also some itching ..
Nanahassan | Last answer
I have already had my period this month and im still cramping and my stomach feels bloated is there any chance I could be pregnant ?
alishaLue | Last answer
Regularly my period cycle was 29 days. This is the first time my cycle got delayed by 10 days. Not much discharged. I'm expecting conceive.could you plz tell me is it normal cycle or I get pregnant.
sumangala | Last answer
I have used gynotran (metronidazole 750mg + nitrate of nicodazole 200mg) ovules for three days (the treatment to last seven days) to cure a vaginal infection, and besides the expected side effects of being tired and dizzy, today I experi...
Wolfy0 | Last answer
Greetings, I have a problem I am dealing with, and it would be great if you guys could provide me with some more insight and help. My girlfriend is 21 years old. Currently she is experiencing brown vaginal discharges of the dark a...
Cryce7 | Last answer
Hey, Please help me with this. Usually I have 32 days cycle.This time its about 20 days after my date and I am still not having any signs of my period. I did not have any sexual relation for a long time.Please help e sort out the reason....
kinginivava | Last answer
I'm 5 weeks pregnant and yesterday and today when I whipped my self after I urinate on the paper I can see brown color not much but still like a thin lines. It happens yesterday after we make love and today is not much but im worry is it...
karasoly | Last answer
How long dose one trimester last?
ashley_tauber | Last answer
Hello, I am a 23yrs old guy and i had unprotected sex with my girlfriend last week. To be on the safer side she had one contraceptive pill(i-pill) after 1 hour only. Now, There are some small and hard pimples inside her vagina with no ...
krish7 | Last answer
I had sex with this guy Nov.23 we use protection but i think he probably put a hole in it.then next week i had sex with another guy with no protection and notice my cycle didn't come on the 13 of Dec. I'm now 5 weeks and 2days pregnant, ...
Msperfect73 | Last answer
I am pregnant but I think I have a blighted ovum and I don't know what to do..I'm 5 weeks and 4 days and my sac is empty.. I am confused
Shayla64 | Last answer
My hcg level is 98 My last menstrual period was 11/12/13
sallyfromcali | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now