Aa
A
A
Close
Gynecology / Women's Health Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.
121 - 140 (of 2810) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I'm 18 about 7 wks, I know that I'm not too far along but I do experience a lot of lower abdomal cramping but I haven't had any sp...
1 answer |
Is it possible to conceive while not ovulation
2 answers |
Hi, I need help!!! BARE WITH ME THE STORY IS A LITTLE LONG.....My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant now for a couple of ...
1 answer |
hi I am currently 19 years old and 7 weeks pregnant Monday night I experienced a little bleeding and spotting I got really scared and w...
1 answer |
I went into the ER for lower abdominal pain but only at night during sleep. I wake up with severe pain that can kast up to 45 minutes. F...
3 answers |
I've been using the combined pill for at least 3 years now. I flew from London to Beijing on the 1st of November and arrived the next day...
2 answers |
I am 23 yr old n.in past month i have dsturbance with my cycle..it becme sme tym 30 days n sme 40 days along with tht facial hair growth ...
1 answer |
Am 40yrs old I had my baby @ 38 through ivf and delivered by C section since then I have been having very heavy flow just like after chil...
1 answer |
When I urinate, the color is completely normal, then when i go to wipe, I have quite a large amount of brown discharge. I have been havin...
1 answer |
This past summer I was diagnosed with Lichen Sclerosus so I am very up-close-and-personal with my vuval skin on a daily basis. Sometimes ...
2 answers |
I've been having this reoccurring problem before and after my period I get this awful smell down there I don't know what else to do , som...
1 answer |
I did a blood test my result of hcg was 5.2 am I pregnant or not?
2 answers |
I'm 9 weeks pregnant today and about 2 days ago all my pregnancy symptoms went away. I no longer have nausea, tender breasts, super smel...
2 answers |
Hi I've had 2 surgery on my left ovary and dr said my uterus looks like I've hade 10 surgery's from endometriosis scarring that she tried...
3 answers |
Hi I am 18 years old. About two months ago i was treated and cured of Chlamydia. After that treatment i developed a yeast infection and w...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm looking into birth control options and am really confused. I've been on several estrogen options before and have had horrible lu...
1 answer |
My significant other and I just had a baby girl in late October. A month before the birth i made a mistake and had unprotected oral sex w...
5 answers |
I'm 28 weeks pregnant and have negative blood which means I need A rhogum shot but I don't have Medicaid yet and just applied so I still ...
1 answer |
Hello I'm 18 and 5weeks pregnant I had went to the hospital due to cramping but I found out I was pregnant and they did a vaginal and ext...
3 answers |
I am 19. My boyfriend and I was messing around yesterday but there was no penitration. (I am still a virgin) anyways he did *** on the up...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now