Aa
A
A
Close

HCG Protocol Group Group

This is for People following the Pounds and Inches Protocol. Or working towards a healthier Weight and lower BMI.

1 - 20 (of 60) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Been doing hcg shots for 23 days, 2 days I loaded great, and now 20 days of 500 cal. Diet. So far 12-13 lbs down. But I am about finished with my month of shots and I do not want to gain ANY back I have not reached my goal, I was told I ...
  Posted
1560848 tn?1329491033
How fast can I expect to lose? I lost 4 lbs yesterday and only 1 today. This is day 4 of phase 1 for me and the first time I have tried the hcg diet.
  Posted
Hi everyone. I started the hcg diet this past Saturday. Today is my 2nd day on the 500 calories. Yesterday I was so hungry all day so I tried to space out my fruits and melba toast to get me through the day. Today I felt great all da...
  Posted
Can I eat sugar free jello during phase 2? I am having serious sugar withdraws!!
  Posted
Looking into doing the HCG INJECTIONS most places are wanting $800 for 4 rounds I've heard mixed reviews and im skeptical to believe theres something out there you inject that makes you lose weight with no side effects. any reviews o...
  Posted
1560848 tn?1329491033
Hi, I started the hcg diet last week. Read somewhere today that I should not be taking any non-medictions, eg: Vit E, Vit D, and B12. Is that true? These are all recommended by my primary care.
  Posted
I started the hcg drops about 10 days ago i did good the first 2 days and lost 5lbs then i fell off for about 8 days and gained 3 lbs back !!!!! now im starting over and going to stick to it this time !!!!!! day 1 for me :)
  Posted
I have to loose weight and would love to try HCG but I am worried because I have heard about women Post menopausal experiencing spotting or bleeding. Can anyone give me any information on that and has it happened to you and did it stop o...
  Posted
I'm going to be 23 in october, i've had Grave's Disease/Hypothyroid for the past 3 years. In addition i had RAI (radioactive iodine treatment) the summer of 2009 which knocked out my thyroid completely so i'm on 112 mcg of levothyroxine...
  Posted
1687979 tn?1312892245
Drum roll!!!!!! Lost 3lbs on the very first day. Yay me! Yari, Yari, Yari whoot whoot! And the fans go crazy!!!!! It was hard thou! I was ready to eat one of my children! I hope that tampers down because I cannot be this hungry for th...
  Posted
1687979 tn?1312892245
I found that my hcg source has sublingual pellets. Has anyone tried those? I'm very tempted since I'm always questioning my self if I gotten the right amount of drops or not.
  Posted
Where can I get the hcg drops and the 500 cal. diet?
  Posted
I'm considering doing another round of hcg. I haven't yet because the diet has been very hard for me. While others report good energy and no hunger, I had low energy and hunger. I started to wonder if my product was any good. It worked, ...
  Posted
Hi All, I saw this ad on Dr. Oz and went to Walgreens bought a bottle of IsoDrene and started my own 500 Cal diet. I realized after finding the book on line Pounds and Inches..I did this all wrong. Now I am following the Protocol...
  Posted
1778577 tn?1314503822
Has anyone suffered extreme leg fatigue while taking the drops
  Posted
1687979 tn?1312892245
Showed no loss :-(. Could it be because I didn't load enough? Possible. But keeping strong. Yesterday was a good day. Striving for another one today.
  Posted
I have been going to a clinic in katy texas... wellness associates of katy you can find them at wellnessassociatesofkaty.com and they are really good I have lost 48 pounds and got stuck now I do modified HCG diet with Medifast and I hav...
  Posted
1687979 tn?1312892245
MIA
Hey guys. I've been missing in action for a while because we went on vacation. Three wonderful weeks off with my husband's family in beautiful Guatemala. I had my HCG and all the intention of keeping the diet as best I could. I reali...
  Posted
897400 tn?1303332748
I just learned about this from a friend to boost metabolism. Juice half a lemon into a cup of water and add a pinch of Cayenne Pepper. It curbs hunger and is reported to stimulate metabolism. I haven't tried it yet, but it seems reasonab...
  Posted
1676558 tn?1305463705
I have only lost 14 lbs on this second round. Probably because I didn't take a proper p3 and p4 break between my first and second rounds. I only took a two week planned interruption. with 2 load days before starting r2. Dr. Simeon was ri...
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
1491674 tn?1360390953
Blank
mocha121776 Years later, I'm back at it... Comment
Mar 15
1491674 tn?1360390953
Blank
1491674 tn?1360390953
Blank