Aa
A
A
Close

HCG Protocol Group Group

This is for People following the Pounds and Inches Protocol. Or working towards a healthier Weight and lower BMI.

1 - 20 (of 60) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Been doing hcg shots for 23 days, 2 days I loaded great, and now 20 days of 500 cal. Diet. So far 12-13 lbs down. But I am about finished with my month of shots and I do not want to gain ANY back I have not reached my goal, I was told I ...
klmedic222 | Posted
1560848_tn?1329491033
How fast can I expect to lose? I lost 4 lbs yesterday and only 1 today. This is day 4 of phase 1 for me and the first time I have tried the hcg diet.
Mara03 | Last answer
Hi everyone. I started the hcg diet this past Saturday. Today is my 2nd day on the 500 calories. Yesterday I was so hungry all day so I tried to space out my fruits and melba toast to get me through the day. Today I felt great all da...
gapch127 | Posted
Can I eat sugar free jello during phase 2? I am having serious sugar withdraws!!
jennemar22 | Last answer
Looking into doing the HCG INJECTIONS most places are wanting $800 for 4 rounds I've heard mixed reviews and im skeptical to believe theres something out there you inject that makes you lose weight with no side effects. any reviews o...
pittymama86 | Last answer
1560848_tn?1329491033
Hi, I started the hcg diet last week. Read somewhere today that I should not be taking any non-medictions, eg: Vit E, Vit D, and B12. Is that true? These are all recommended by my primary care.
Mara03 | Last answer
I started the hcg drops about 10 days ago i did good the first 2 days and lost 5lbs then i fell off for about 8 days and gained 3 lbs back !!!!! now im starting over and going to stick to it this time !!!!!! day 1 for me :)
ashley791 | Last answer
I have to loose weight and would love to try HCG but I am worried because I have heard about women Post menopausal experiencing spotting or bleeding. Can anyone give me any information on that and has it happened to you and did it stop o...
hydrin11 | Posted
I'm going to be 23 in october, i've had Grave's Disease/Hypothyroid for the past 3 years. In addition i had RAI (radioactive iodine treatment) the summer of 2009 which knocked out my thyroid completely so i'm on 112 mcg of levothyroxine...
britt102888 | Last answer
1687979_tn?1312892245
Drum roll!!!!!! Lost 3lbs on the very first day. Yay me! Yari, Yari, Yari whoot whoot! And the fans go crazy!!!!! It was hard thou! I was ready to eat one of my children! I hope that tampers down because I cannot be this hungry for th...
Yari55 | Last answer
1687979_tn?1312892245
I found that my hcg source has sublingual pellets. Has anyone tried those? I'm very tempted since I'm always questioning my self if I gotten the right amount of drops or not.
Yari55 | Last answer
Where can I get the hcg drops and the 500 cal. diet?
kuttingup | Posted
I'm considering doing another round of hcg. I haven't yet because the diet has been very hard for me. While others report good energy and no hunger, I had low energy and hunger. I started to wonder if my product was any good. It worked, ...
twinieten | Posted
Hi All, I saw this ad on Dr. Oz and went to Walgreens bought a bottle of IsoDrene and started my own 500 Cal diet. I realized after finding the book on line Pounds and Inches..I did this all wrong. Now I am following the Protocol...
cj346 | Last answer
1778577_tn?1314503822
Has anyone suffered extreme leg fatigue while taking the drops
jazzhead | Posted
1687979_tn?1312892245
Showed no loss :-(. Could it be because I didn't load enough? Possible. But keeping strong. Yesterday was a good day. Striving for another one today.
Yari55 | Last answer
I have been going to a clinic in katy texas... wellness associates of katy you can find them at wellnessassociatesofkaty.com and they are really good I have lost 48 pounds and got stuck now I do modified HCG diet with Medifast and I hav...
mickey1217 | Posted
1687979_tn?1312892245
MIA
Hey guys. I've been missing in action for a while because we went on vacation. Three wonderful weeks off with my husband's family in beautiful Guatemala. I had my HCG and all the intention of keeping the diet as best I could. I reali...
Yari55 | Posted
897400_tn?1303332748
I just learned about this from a friend to boost metabolism. Juice half a lemon into a cup of water and add a pinch of Cayenne Pepper. It curbs hunger and is reported to stimulate metabolism. I haven't tried it yet, but it seems reasonab...
ginsa | Posted
1676558_tn?1305463705
I have only lost 14 lbs on this second round. Probably because I didn't take a proper p3 and p4 break between my first and second rounds. I only took a two week planned interruption. with 2 load days before starting r2. Dr. Simeon was ri...
shawnelyse | Last answer
A
A
Recent Activity
1491674_tn?1360390953
Blank
mocha121776 added the Menstrual Cycle Tracker
Nov 09
1491674_tn?1360390953
Blank
mocha121776 added the Blood Pressure Tracker
Nov 09