HIV - International Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to HIV exposure and risks, living with HIV, HIV prevention, HIV testing, HIV transmission, HIV treatment. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By Jadelance
Dear Dr, I am currently in a state of Panic over a potential HIV infection I may have suffered. I am a 33 year ol...
By ga84runner
Dear Dr: Thanks for doing this. I have been lurking sometime and reading your responses and you are by far the bes...
By kltown
Hello there. Last night I had some wine at a local gay bar in a city in Western Europe. I currently have had a sor...
By Jack1125
Hi , i had a protected sex one month ago with a girl , sex worker for the 1st time of my life and it will be the last...
BlessbroMar 09
By Blessbro
Dear Dr, Here is my friend's situation: On 2.25, he took ELISA test twice in a hospital, one of the test resu...
By sindhurpakir
Hi all, male few days back i went to one massage parlor. All good when i went. after everything was fine, i asked ...
By Rockhill1
I used a used lancet to test my sugar level by mistake.Someone had used it 2 hours before.I got tested at 6 weeks and...
By JohnGroom
Hi there, A few days ago I did one of the most stupidest things i've ever done - I got drunk and got a blow job fr...
By sillygirl2014
I am 30yr female from uk and had an exsposure back in october 2013. We used a condom on the 7.10.13 and then on the 1...
By Antonio310793
Let's begin introducing me:  I am a 20 year old guy with problems of obesity, that during exposure of risk was ...
angkhartJan 13
By angkhart Blank
Hi there, below is a paste of my post on the free forum and the response I received from Teak has really helped my an...
By eduartyueb255
Hi, Is Hiv Duo Test (antibody and p24) at 28 days and 40 days conclusive? Are there any need for further test?
abz1234Feb 14
By abz1234
Good Morning I have put myself at risk with mutual oral sex with a CSW in Singapore. I have since done a full 1...
By Cnguyen02
Hi Dr, I believe I have contracted invasive Candida albicans. About 3 months ago I had protected sex with a girl in V...
By sillygirl2011 Blank
I HAD SEX WITH A GUY 13 WEEKS AGO I DO NOT KNOWN HIS STATUS THEREFORE ITS A HIGH RISK. I WAS DRUNK NO EXCUSE BUT WE A...
By disappointmentinmyself
I am female. have test positive in the past for HPV.... not HIV. I recently had a unprotected vaginal sexual encounte...
By 15NOV13
I explain you my problem: • 26 days after exposure: HIV DUO test negative. • 31 days after exposure: result ind...
3195223_tn?1345101510
By Uhondo Blank
Salutations, Let me cut the long story short. RISK: Brief (between 2-4 minutes) , one-time unprotected sex w...
kirk8Jan 28
kirk8Jan 28
By Doubt01
Hi doctor I know you use in your clinic Vidas duo Ultra test (4th generation). So I have some questions: 1. Why you...
Adi2301Jan 24
Adi2301Dec 31, 2013
Adi2301Dec 29, 2013
Dr Sean Cummings Dec 31, 2013
By Adi2301 Blank
Dear Dr, On 31Oct13 I was in Antwerp Belgium and visited the legal red light district there. I ended up with a CSW. S...
This Forum's Experts
936016_tn?1332769204
Dr Sean CummingsBlank
FreedomHealth
London,
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703