Aa
A
A
Close

HIV - International Forum

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to HIV exposure and risks, living with HIV, HIV prevention, HIV testing, HIV transmission, HIV treatment. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.

141 - 160 (of 1398) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was just tested for HIV on 21/06/13 with the pooled test which looks directly for the virus and is valid within two weeks of exposure (offered by the New York Dept. of Public Health). On 03/07/13 this result came back negative. In this...
Zany123 | Last answer
Hi Dr, I'm panicking a lot. I'm a man living in thailand. 3 days ago, I performed oral on a CWS during around 1 min while she was a bit menstruated. I was very drunk so I don't remember if she's menstruated a lot or no. 1) can y...
blueazzura | Last answer
Hi Dr Jose I asked you before acouple of days on the effect of Seretid and pulmicort about my combo test restults and you said this will not effect the result but .. i see Yousr friend Dr Sean is saying that this might effect the test...
Blackeagle88 | Last answer
I am a chinese. I have an exposure (oral sex) on 12/4/2013 .Before, the oral sex , the girl blow air from the mouth to the condom to find out which side is the correct side to be wear . After the oral sex , i really not sure the condom i...
tt380 | Last answer
Hello, I am afraid I have had possible exposure to HIV from a csw in the Netherlands, we had fully protected vaginal intercourse but just before the tip of my penis touched the outside of her vagina and she pulled back straight away, the...
Rupert170 | Last answer
Is it possible for a women to taint a condom. i visit a CSW recently, but only aksed for a handjob with a condom. She refused to use condom for handjob but I kept insisting. She got irritated. Then she went out to take a condom - b...
kamamanithan | Last answer
After protected vaginal sex and unprotected oral sex with csw ... got skin rash and swollen lymph glans in neck still appearing after 3 months...after throat swap discovered a gonorreah in throat and got a ceftrixon shot 1mg for 2 days ...
Blackeagle88 | Last answer
I had tested for hiv with a rna pcr test which had a limit detection of under 20 copies at 10.5 days after possible exposure and then with the same test at 29 days later. Both were negative. Along with the rna test at 29 days I took an a...
Petepete1977 | Last answer
Dear doctor, I'm a man. I know a lady if 30 years. She always had a relation ship and was tested until a year ago. I had until now only kissing and oral sex with her.. She gave me a blowjob twice now and I performed cunnilingu...
Diego77 | Last answer
Good evening doctors. I have been suffering about something that happened to me last week and would appreciate your comments. I went for a massage one week ago which was done with my underwear on and the therapist was wearing her clothes...
pedrosp1 | Last answer
Hi and many thanks for taking the time to read my question. On Saturday night I had protected oral and vaginal sex with a prostitute in Las Vegas. I was drunk at the time but am confident the condom was on throughout. I have booked mysel...
worriedclueless | Last answer
Hola doctor, me encuentro angustiado espero me ayude, mi historia es la siguiente, tuve dos relaciones de riesgo que le detallo a continuación, Relación1. aproximadamene hace un mes tuve sexo con una mujer que conozco muy poco, la pen...
Estuardo | Last answer
Std
I'm sorry to re-ask the same question but I want to make sure that this question is understood to be in regards to HIV and Hepatitis and all other Stds. I'm very anxious and just want to make sure that the scenario that I posted earlier ...
hyt3 | Last answer
I asked thi would like to ask a question about hiv and std's. I recently went and had blood drawn at a labcorp and I noticed that the nurse or phlebotomist had a puncture/hole in her glove which she did not replace from the previous pati...
hyt3 | Last answer
Hello, I know that ARS symptoms are non-specific to HIV. However, I would like to know if the following symptoms could indicate ARS three weeks after possible exposure (i.e. would this lead a health professional to reasonably suspect ...
anxietyridden995 | Last answer
I am a 28 years old male...I had a protected vaginal intercourse with a sex worker...and unprotected oral sex with her....In the same night...i shaved the hair near on my groin area and i had some cuts there... the female sex worker HIV...
chucky1084 | Last answer
I had a dna pcr test done after 9 days and 4 hours of possible exposure.Test results were negative. How accurate is this negative test results? Which test would have been the best to take, rna or dna pcr test? If I took an duo oral test ...
george4488 | Last answer
Hi Docs, I have a 1 exposure on the 11th March which I may have engaged into unprotected exposure with a Csw in Shanghai ktv. Why i say potential unprotected is because I was too drunk to remember if I did penetrate her. Even if I di...
goingtodie | Last answer
Hi, I know this may be an atypical question, but can you get HIV from a man sucking/kissing on your breasts through the openings in your nipples? He may or may not have had bleeding gums although I did not see any obvious signs. Also, I...
Stephanie0404 | Last answer
Buenos dias Doctor!! Le cuento mi caso a ver si me puede ayudar porque estoy angustiado lo cual no me permite descansar, comer, etc.. A mediados del mes de abril tuve una relación con una prostituta que consistió en lo siguiente: -...
Juan1981 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank