Aa
A
A
Close
HIV - International Forum
This forum is for questions and discussions relating to HIV exposure and risks, living with HIV, HIV prevention, HIV testing, HIV transmission, HIV treatment. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.
141 - 160 (of 1398) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Dear doctors, I am writing from France. For a surgery of the maxillary sinus I will have to test for hiv and hepc. I have 2 preoc...
1 answer |
I was just tested for HIV on 21/06/13 with the pooled test which looks directly for the virus and is valid within two weeks of exposure (...
2 answers |
Hi Dr, I'm panicking a lot. I'm a man living in thailand. 3 days ago, I performed oral on a CWS during around 1 min while she was a...
3 answers |
Hi Dr Jose I asked you before acouple of days on the effect of Seretid and pulmicort about my combo test restults and you said this wi...
1 answer |
I am a chinese. I have an exposure (oral sex) on 12/4/2013 .Before, the oral sex , the girl blow air from the mouth to the condom to find...
1 answer |
Hello, I am afraid I have had possible exposure to HIV from a csw in the Netherlands, we had fully protected vaginal intercourse but just...
3 answers |
Is it possible for a women to taint a condom. i visit a CSW recently, but only aksed for a handjob with a condom. She refused to use co...
5 answers |
After protected vaginal sex and unprotected oral sex with csw ... got skin rash and swollen lymph glans in neck still appearing after 3 m...
2 answers |
I had tested for hiv with a rna pcr test which had a limit detection of under 20 copies at 10.5 days after possible exposure and then wit...
4 answers |
Dear doctor, I'm a man. I know a lady if 30 years. She always had a relation ship and was tested until a year ago. I had until no...
4 answers |
Good evening doctors. I have been suffering about something that happened to me last week and would appreciate your comments. I went for ...
2 answers |
Hi and many thanks for taking the time to read my question. On Saturday night I had protected oral and vaginal sex with a prostitute in L...
1 answer |
Hola doctor, me encuentro angustiado espero me ayude, mi historia es la siguiente, tuve dos relaciones de riesgo que le detallo a contin...
2 answers |
Std
I'm sorry to re-ask the same question but I want to make sure that this question is understood to be in regards to HIV and Hepatitis and ...
1 answer |
I asked thi would like to ask a question about hiv and std's. I recently went and had blood drawn at a labcorp and I noticed that the nur...
3 answers |
Hello, I know that ARS symptoms are non-specific to HIV. However, I would like to know if the following symptoms could indicate ARS th...
3 answers |
I am a 28 years old male...I had a protected vaginal intercourse with a sex worker...and unprotected oral sex with her....In the same nig...
5 answers |
I had a dna pcr test done after 9 days and 4 hours of possible exposure.Test results were negative. How accurate is this negative test re...
4 answers |
Hi Docs, I have a 1 exposure on the 11th March which I may have engaged into unprotected exposure with a Csw in Shanghai ktv. Why i s...
4 answers |
Hi, I know this may be an atypical question, but can you get HIV from a man sucking/kissing on your breasts through the openings in your...
1 answer |
A
A
This Forum's Experts
936016 tn?1332769204
FreedomHealth
London,
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity