HIV - Prevention Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This forum is limited to prevention of HIV and to safe sex in general. All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Important Announcement:
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By manish2239
Hi, I am married for 2 years. 11 weeks ago me and my wife had sex. before that I shaved my penis and got a small ...
jddkdd47 minutes
jddkdd1 hour
By jddkdd
It;s been several years since I have been on this board and have adhered to a strict safe sex policy including using ...
Mubanks1 hour
Mubanks4 hours
Mubanks4 hours
By Mubanks
Doctor, Ive posted before, inspite of assurances from my doctor that I am ok, I have struggled to get beyond the t...
By nehalem
Dear doctor I am really confused and deperate I had unprotected sex with a s+ boy about 6 months ago ... I have had 8...
th3rebelutionJul 10, 2010
th3rebelutionJul 09, 2010
th3rebelutionJun 25, 2010
By th3rebelution Blank
Hello, I am a 19 year old Male living in California. In the first 12 days of January i had unprotected sex with a gir...
By teehee9393
Hi Dr, I went to get a massage recently. About 20 mins in, the girl gave me a handjob, she put lubricant in her mo...
tiar1219 hours
tiar12Apr 21
tiar12Apr 21
By tiar12
Hi Doctor, I am a 25 year old Indian male. Last week in Tokyo in a nightclub I had the following exposure: The ...
By E_Rod8621
Hello, Around 7 weeks and 2 days ago exactly I performed unprotected oral sex to a male masseur. The event lasted...
By scaredofherp
Been dating the same guy for the past 2 1/2 months (Both gay men). When we started dating he said he had recently tes...
By Tomasgu
Dear Doctor, I have read many replies regarding this query but I am still concerned, I suffer from anxiety which wor...
By thomasp41
Doctor I have gone through a number of old and current posts trying to get information as it relates to my situati...
MarckyApr 22
MarckyApr 21
MarckyApr 21
By Marcky
Dear Dr. I Have some inquiry regarding on my problem, I had experience on possible exposure last week of december...
By rgrg786
Hello Doctor, I am from India and need help regarding possible HIV exposures. I had protected sex on 5th Oc...
By kma213
hello doctor.. Please help me I had unprotected vaginal sex on 16th february. It lasted for 2 minutes.I got low feve...
By Boldlygo2
Dear Doctors, First, I appreciate your answers to my question last time. Here are some updates: I mistakenly...
SeaMan21Apr 21
SeaMan21Apr 21
By SeaMan21
I was recently fingering a girl I know and she was very wet and aroused. I was fingering her for a few minutes then p...
By adal310
I have a question i had protected sex with a CSW in moreno valley california. I feel horrible my wife and i were goin...
By Billyshim1
Hi - I recently engaged in protected oral and vaginal intercourse with a woman of unknown status. I did not ejaculat...
By Mike1620us
Doc my question is I had protected sex with a sex worker and the sex last not more than 45 seconds, but unfortunate w...
By runner2014000
HIV PREVENTION COMMUNITY hiv/std risk Avatar_m_tn by runner2014000, 2 hours Just a refine...
This Forum's Experts
239123_tn?1267651214
H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D.Blank
University of Washington
Seattle, WA
300980_tn?1194933000
Edward W Hook, MDBlank
University of Alabama at Birmingham
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker