HIV - Prevention Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This forum is limited to prevention of HIV and to safe sex in general. All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Important Announcement:
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By DJ5335
Dear Doctors, Om April 12th, I met a guy for the first time with the intention of just having oral sex. We played o...
By Turinn
Dear Doctor, I am a male 36 years old. I am afraid about pharyngitis. I had one 13 months ago, then 9 months ago ...
By cherundolo
met a 31 year old Algerian girl who lives in Paris (she lives there and her family are there also). She was on holida...
By Belgianman1
Dear Doctors, As you can see in my earlier treads. I'm a very anxious guy and i have a new question. after my last...
By teehee9393
Hi Dr, I went to get a massage recently. About 20 mins in, the girl gave me a handjob, she put lubricant in her mo...
By Tony2014
Dear Doctors, About one year ago I had sex with a girl and had a broken condom. 28 days after, I did a Roche Ag/Ab...
By manish2239
Hi, I am married for 2 years. 11 weeks ago me and my wife had sex. before that I shaved my penis and got a small ...
By nehalem
Dear doctor I am really confused and deperate I had unprotected sex with a s+ boy about 6 months ago ... I have had 8...
By Bravothree
My problems are as follows: I had an NGU last dec 2013 from receiving oral sex from multiple CSW's. It was treated...
jddkdd19 hours
jddkdd20 hours
By jddkdd
It;s been several years since I have been on this board and have adhered to a strict safe sex policy including using ...
By MR123456
So, a couple of months ago I had a one night stand with someone I knew from a few years back. She performed oral sex ...
Mubanks19 hours
Mubanks23 hours
Mubanks23 hours
By Mubanks
Doctor, Ive posted before, inspite of assurances from my doctor that I am ok, I have struggled to get beyond the t...
th3rebelutionJul 10, 2010
th3rebelutionJul 09, 2010
th3rebelutionJun 25, 2010
By th3rebelution Blank
Hello, I am a 19 year old Male living in California. In the first 12 days of January i had unprotected sex with a gir...
tiar12Apr 22
tiar12Apr 21
tiar12Apr 21
By tiar12
Hi Doctor, I am a 25 year old Indian male. Last week in Tokyo in a nightclub I had the following exposure: The ...
By E_Rod8621
Hello, Around 7 weeks and 2 days ago exactly I performed unprotected oral sex to a male masseur. The event lasted...
By scaredofherp
Been dating the same guy for the past 2 1/2 months (Both gay men). When we started dating he said he had recently tes...
By Tomasgu
Dear Doctor, I have read many replies regarding this query but I am still concerned, I suffer from anxiety which wor...
By thomasp41
Doctor I have gone through a number of old and current posts trying to get information as it relates to my situati...
MarckyApr 22
MarckyApr 21
MarckyApr 21
By Marcky
Dear Dr. I Have some inquiry regarding on my problem, I had experience on possible exposure last week of december...
By rgrg786
Hello Doctor, I am from India and need help regarding possible HIV exposures. I had protected sex on 5th Oc...
This Forum's Experts
300980_tn?1194933000
Edward W Hook, MDBlank
University of Alabama at Birmingham
239123_tn?1267651214
H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D.Blank
University of Washington
Seattle, WA
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker