HIV - Prevention Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This forum is limited to prevention of HIV and to safe sex in general. All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Important Announcement:
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Worried11221122
Dear doctors thanks for the service provided, I have read several questions posted however I would like to explain my...
By Bravothree
My problems are as follows: I had an NGU last dec 2013 from receiving oral sex from multiple CSW's. It was treated...
By questionsquestions123
Hello, Just like to start off by reminding you of how efficient your responses and guides have been to people it h...
By Theodorok
Dear doctors, I bought a new shirt at a store. I got home and put it in my wardrobe. 3 days later i deciced to Wea...
By Super_Worried
Hi Doctors, 19 days ago, I had a protected sex with a prostitute. 1st she gave me oral with the condom on then ha...
By VeryHypocondriac
Hello doctors. I will try to make my story as short as i can. On sept. 12 2013 i had my first and only sexual exposu...
By marko184
I had a 5 minute sexual intercourse with a woman I picked from the street. It is the second time I see her, wearing a...
HIV
By worried8901
Hello Doctor, I will tell you my sad story, I had unprotected oral sex twice with a sex worker in a massage shop i...
may778852111 hours
By may7788521
I am sorry , my English is so poor…… I have unprotected sex with a csw at 4 Feb 2014 and I used PEP 28 days incl...
By harinn123456
I live in New Delhi. I had a low risk exposure (protected sex with SW for about 5 minute using condom and ejaculated ...
Tomasgu15 hours
TomasguApr 18
TomasguApr 18
By Tomasgu
Dear Doctor, I have read many replies regarding this query but I am still concerned, I suffer from anxiety which wor...
By SeaMan21
I was recently fingering a girl I know and she was very wet and aroused. I was fingering her for a few minutes then p...
By simplequestion
About 28 days ago I made the dumbest decision of my life. I live here in the United States (Florida). I met a friend ...
By bostonj2010
Hello Doctors, I am a surgical resident at a Boston hospital and finished a very stressful month recently. I went o...
By runner2014000
HIV PREVENTION COMMUNITY hiv/std risk Avatar_m_tn by runner2014000, 2 hours Just a refine...
By kma213
hello doctor.. Please help me I had unprotected vaginal sex on 16th february. It lasted for 2 minutes.I got low feve...
By Hungryjack
Hello Doctor, On the 7th April I had unprotected sex with a Cambodian girl. She insisted that we don't need a condom...
By helpmeks42
I reviewed the archives. Here are my concerns. In Sept 2012 I sucked the breast of a stripper. I had many symptom...
By miamidude123
I am married bisexual male. I had frottage with a guy about 5.2 weeks back. I rubbed my penis on his back. I was thi...
By thomasp41
Doctor I have gone through a number of old and current posts trying to get information as it relates to my situati...
This Forum's Experts
239123_tn?1267651214
H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D.Blank
University of Washington
Seattle, WA
300980_tn?1194933000
Edward W Hook, MDBlank
University of Alabama at Birmingham
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker