Aa
A
A
Close

HIV - Prevention Forum

This forum is limited to prevention of HIV and to safe sex in general. All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

21 - 40 (of 12276) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, One and half year ago I received a blow job and hand job from Russian prostitute. She put condom wiht her mouth and then she gave me brief blow job and after that proceeded to hand job. Couple of weeks after I had some burning sen...
Jargon78 | Last answer
Hi Docs ! I am 21 year old male living in Sweden .I exposed myself to some risk while being in Ukraine , there I had protected sex with a prostitute( not street walker, rather high class) . The condom was on all the time and seemed intac...
dswe | Last answer
Hi: I recently had intercourse with a lady at a swinger party. I was inside her and then I pulled out for a break. During the break, I made the dumb mistake of removing the condom from my penis and then put it back on (don't rem...
FunExplorer | Last answer
Hello doctor I am a male who had sex with another male and I was the bottom partner and we did use condoms but one condom failed so I immediately got scared and got tested for hiv and all stds. I began having symptoms about 2 days after ...
Stupid112 | Last answer
Doc, I am worried sick..and need advise. About 3 days ago I had a vaginal sex intercourse with a Rumanian prostitute in a brothel in Spain. I was protected until the condom broke leaving the upper part of my penis exposed. She realis...
uditor | Last answer
Hello! I'm 25 years male and I'm from Central Europe, so pardon my English, as it is not my native language. I'll try to be brief and consistent. 13 days ago I've had sexual encounter with sex worker. I've engaged in (chronologica...
UncleTom | Last answer
Hello Dr.Hook, I had an sexual intercourse with a sex worker(White women) for at most 1 min(Protected , used condom). I had an unprotected oral sex(Cullingues) for at most 2 mins. My oral condition was good.I had a small cut on on...
tin1987 | Last answer
Dear Dr. HHH, I am a 25 year old male. Stupid I was, yesterday I visited a massage palor. The massager suddently lick my penis for like 10 seconds and then put it in her mouth for like 10 seconds. Then I stopped her. I guess this is a...
JASON_ALEX | Last answer
Hello Doctors. I'm a 22 yr old serving in Africa right now. My ignorant self decided to go to a massage parlor and took advantage of the offer for sex. Prior to arriving I had shaved my genital area and had a few knicks at the base of my...
leathernek0621 | Last answer
Hello, I recently fingered a woman of unknown status and noticed afterwards that my cuticle had a black scab on it. I had not noticed it before and have no idea if it was bleeding at the time I was fingering her. Is there any risk asso...
Rr7790 | Last answer
A month ago I performed oral sex on a male and he ejaculated in my mouth. I did not have any open sores although I did brush my teeth not too long before but did not notice any bleeding gums. I would consider him extremely low risk (we g...
alwaysworried00 | Last answer
I am a married man in my early 30's with up until a year ago very good health. On December 13th 2011 i had unprotected sex with an ex coworker (who i do not have contact with anymore) i had no symptomms until January 13th -1 month, high ...
piano579 | Last answer
Hi, I became very nervous about HIV after my wife became pregnant. Got tested numerous times for probably no good reasons during her pregnancy, all negative. Then I started to read your forum (helped a lot), however I think I still ha...
dixon1 | Last answer
Hi Doc and thanks for your helpful work, I had a massage session in DC at my hotel and don't know the status of the masseuse. She was professional. She massaged my back, chest, legs and arms for 2 hours. Never came near my privates an...
danives | Last answer
Dear Dr. My question is simple, but I can't wait to hear from a professional about it. I went to a massage parlour in England. I am 29, m, straight guy. The girl was English and seems ok. I denied to have sex and ask her to gi...
NomiNomi | Last answer
Dear Doctor, First please accept my sincere gratitude for all the great work you are doing here. I finally decide to post my own question here and please help to assess what exactly my REAL RISK is. I am a 24 years old unmarried male fr...
cpasvrai | Last answer
Dear Doctor, I'm male from Jakarta, Indonesia. On 9 April I got message by a nude lady (unknown HIV status), she gave me unprotected oral for about 5 mins (not really an oral, but more like she kiss one or two seconds on my penis). Then,...
kuchkahopeless | Last answer
Hi Doctor, Sorry for my English in advance, I am very nervous and worry. I am gay (bottom), I met a stranger yesterday and we had sex. I am very sure he used a condom in the beginning, as I double checked. However, in the middle, h...
wChun | Last answer
Last night I visited a massage parlor and, like a moron, I ended up having brief sex with my masseuse (she is Asian, I'm white). I am above average in size, and she was a bit dry, so I had trouble inserting my penis in her vagina. ...
SeekingAnswers123 | Last answer
Dear Doctors, First off I would like to thank you for contributing your time to this forum. I know there are a lot of people out there making mistakes and feeling guilty and scared afterwards. I know I am one of them. H...
J_Ink | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now