HIV - Prevention Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This forum is limited to prevention of HIV and to safe sex in general. All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Important Announcement:
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By ConcernedinATL
Doctors - 25 days ago I had sex with an black CSW twice during the same visit. The first was protected oral followed ...
By Gregory7
Hello doctors, first of all let me say, that you are making a great work here. Please excuse my english skills, I am ...
By dan814 Blank
I have looked at many websites that say the window period for hiv is 2-8 weeks before antibodies are found and some s...
By MikeTerry
Dear Doctor First of all I would like to thank your effort in responding to inquiries and I know this is a repeate...
By Ms8787
I stupidly engaged in a threesome with a couple (man and woman) what's even dumber is that it was unprotected. Before...
By seekingpeaceofmind2014
I'm a gay man and the last test I had was about six years ago. Back then, I was told I was never really at risk but s...
By onebigidiot
Hallo Dr. Your professional input will be of great importance to me. I have already posted my situation here before b...
By kuchkahopeless
Dear Doctor, I'm male from Jakarta, Indonesia. On 9 April I got message by a nude lady (unknown HIV status), she gave...
By Tony_2014
Hello expert doctors, I hope that you can answer my questions. You see, I am seeking your professional opinion, bu...
By 1830coco
I had sex for the first time outside of my marriage with an unknown status of a women. The sex was protected with a c...
By Gopher13
Dr , I have saw where you advised a lab test for hiv . I had an antibody test at a doctor office at eleven weeks and ...
By kal465
I am 29y.o from Orlando, FL. my main concern is HIV. The history of my exposure is that from november 2013 till march...
By outdoorlife
i had a possible high risk exposure on April 14 2014. I took an hiv antibody test at 4 weeks and several at 5 weeks p...
By worriedbrit
Hello Doctor, I think you website is great and hope you can help me with some advice. I have just returned to L...
By worriedguy78
Have some concerns about exposure and symptoms. On 8/4/13 i had unprotected oral sex as the giver with two men, not...
By preocupado2
Hello. I am from Spain and I am really worried because 2 weeks ago I fingered a Sex Masseuse for a couple of minutes....
By Caricachupas77
Hi Doctor! Here is my story; 7 weeks ago i got sexual intercourse that was mutual oral and insertive anal for 2 minut...
By JASON_ALEX
Dear Dr. HHH, I am a 25 year old male. Stupid I was, yesterday I visited a massage palor. The massager suddently l...
By Seekingpeaceoz
Dear Doctors, Thank you for your time and for providing this great forum. I am a young man from Australia. Since la...
By Helpmeplease90
I am from AUSTRALIA...I had sex last night with a prostitute.. She is a heterosexual.. First she gave me a massage an...
This Forum's Experts
239123_tn?1267651214
H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D.Blank
University of Washington
Seattle, WA
300980_tn?1194933000
Edward W Hook, MDBlank
University of Alabama at Birmingham
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker