Aa
A
A
Close

HIV - Prevention Forum

This forum is limited to prevention of HIV and to safe sex in general. All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

61 - 80 (of 12276) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Yesterday I Received Oral Sex with a Condom on from a CSW. The act itself only lasted about 25-30 seconds and she applied lubrication (water based) before putting the condom on. I ejaculated in her mouth (with the condom on). And when I ...
amirr299 | Last answer
dear Doctors, Firtsly, excuse my english level (I am from Spain) I am so scared as we have two contacts with sex works on October 30 (long fellatio) and November 15 (vaginal insertion with the condom on). On aprox. November 8 i sta...
paulindo | Last answer
In this site you all say that deep kissing is a zero risk activity. But i really would like to understand why. I know that saliva doesn't transmit hiv and that it has properties that inactivates hiv. But what can happen if there is bl...
joao807 | Last answer
Dear Doctors, I am the 35 unmarried heterosexual asian male from china, who already asked once (on 15th, Aug) on this forum for one unprotected vaginal sex exposure with a female csw due to condom breakage on 10 July. But last ni...
Chen341 | Last answer
Dear Dr. Handsfield and Dr. Hook I am sorry to ask you a question which you may find really silly. But I am quite scared afer reading all the contradictory views on the internet. Let me describe to you my situation. I shaved my pu...
raj237 | Last answer
Respectable Edward W Hook, MD, I read many posts here your answered which are helpful to me, I am a gay in Asian, it is a high infected group. I am scared of one thing happened to me one week ago. I met a gay from internet, and did mutu...
MUSE2013 | Last answer
Hi Dr's, Yesterday I gave a handjob to a transexual and she edjaculated on my hand. After I remembered I had cuts on my cuticle on my index finger. I sometimes pull tiny pieces of skin off my cuticles, and I did so about 9 hours befor...
justme619 | Last answer
I have a strange question and I can't find any similar answers in the forum. I've always been really paranoid about HIV and I need to know if I'm at any risk. I was at a bar the other night and someone a few feet away from me threw up...
ryan856 | Last answer
hi i had a sexual contact with a sex worker involving: i) boob job - she had touched her vagina some time before, but i do not remember her touching her breasts immediately after. anyway there was a minute or so between touching va...
alfiero2 | Last answer
Hi, I had one instance of unprotected sex with a Canadien female on the night of 2/19 and did a OraQuick Rapid HIV Test on 3/22 which was thankfully negative. According to previous posts, a negative test at this time point (about 4.5...
quiteconcerned13 | Last answer
Good afternoon Dr. Would you consider semen directly ejaculated on a fresh open wound a high risk. The wound in question is on my index finger it is roughly 2mm long by 2 mm wide and 1mm deep. The end of my finger was dry and a piece ...
mistakes261 | Last answer
Hello Doctor, Sorry to pester you again. In our previous conversation, you had mentioned that there was no risk in the massage activities that I had encountered, and there is no need for testing / worry about any STD. After this epis...
abcfrmindia | Last answer
When I was in my country at age of 11 I was raped t was since 2005 I didn't tell anyone about it I was scared he's going to hurt me even more but when I came to the USA in 2008 I told my mom about the rape but she ignored it but now I'm ...
alinaba19 | Last answer
Drs, I did a dumb thing a few weeks ago. I hooked up with a woman I barely know and had a one time fling. We had sex with a rubber on, but the latex was irritating her. I pulled out, she gave me oral, and flirted with putting my peni...
stupidandashamed | Last answer
I had an event about 4 weeks ago, a female stripper vigorously grinded me and at the same time used her had to stimulate my penis. . She never took off her underwear and was no penetration at all. Just rubbing. I was totally convoked...
Coloworry | Last answer
5864161_tn?1381727781
Hi doctor, I had unprotected sex about 10 weeks ago, After three weeks I had a sore throat and a white tongue, and have heard some popping in my ears as well which the doctor said was wax. The sore throat went away but the tongue persist...
goinginsane123 | Last answer
I'm male, 22, white, non-druguser, heterosexual, here in america...i only have had sex a couple others times...but its been protected in stong relationships. ~recap on my story: 2nd posting in 6 months I had unprotected vag sex with a ...
under1min | Last answer
Hi Doctors thank you for all your help. I'm a 23 y/o hetero male and I engaged in unprotected sex on two occasions with the same girl (who I barely know) over two weeks ago. The timeline is as follows. 8/22: Had unprotected vaginal...
wonderingboy | Last answer
HI Doc, On approximately May 6th, I saw a professional "female wrestler". She ended up giving me an unprotected blow job which I knew would be a bad idea but once she began I couldn't find the will power to say "NO". Now, approx...
db620 | Last answer
Hello Doctor, I met up with a guy who I have been chatting with through a social media website and we immediately hit it off. After a night of drinking at the pub we decided to go back to his place. I have always practiced safe sex...
wmk1 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank