Aa
A
A
Close
HIV - Prevention Forum
This forum is limited to prevention of HIV and to safe sex in general. All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.
61 - 80 (of 12276) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I went to massage parlour and the woman sucked my penis with out any condom and I ejaculated over her body ....... my family doctor aske...
7 answers |
Doctor, I'm not sure if you've been asked this before, but is it possible that in a person with Aids or a person with an advanced stage o...
7 answers |
Everyday I seem to have on average a 1-3 risks of catching HIV even though I do not have sex at all & do not do drugs. These are things l...
2 answers |
Hello Dr., i have a couple of uncommon questions. I was diagnosed with pneumonia (not sure which one) went to the emergency room for s...
14 answers |
Doctor I have a question about the window period for HIV testing if you are Hepatitis C positive. Reading on the web (wikipeda) the H...
4 answers |
Hi Doctors, I had a couple of potential exposures about 65 and 50 days back. First I had protected sex with a girl (nursing graduate. ...
4 answers |
How soon would you know the symptoms?. Is hiv half antibody test result accurate after 4 weeks of sex? I had protected sex with an ...
14 answers |
Yesterday I Received Oral Sex with a Condom on from a CSW. The act itself only lasted about 25-30 seconds and she applied lubrication (wa...
6 answers |
dear Doctors, Firtsly, excuse my english level (I am from Spain) I am so scared as we have two contacts with sex works on October 3...
6 answers |
In this site you all say that deep kissing is a zero risk activity. But i really would like to understand why. I know that saliva doesn't...
10 answers |
Dear Doctors, I am the 35 unmarried heterosexual asian male from china, who already asked once (on 15th, Aug) on this forum for one u...
3 answers |
Dear Dr. Handsfield and Dr. Hook I am sorry to ask you a question which you may find really silly. But I am quite scared afer reading ...
4 answers |
Respectable Edward W Hook, MD, I read many posts here your answered which are helpful to me, I am a gay in Asian, it is a high infected ...
11 answers |
Hi Dr's, Yesterday I gave a handjob to a transexual and she edjaculated on my hand. After I remembered I had cuts on my cuticle on my ...
6 answers |
I have a strange question and I can't find any similar answers in the forum. I've always been really paranoid about HIV and I need to kno...
9 answers |
hi i had a sexual contact with a sex worker involving: i) boob job - she had touched her vagina some time before, but i do not reme...
2 answers |
Hi, I had one instance of unprotected sex with a Canadien female on the night of 2/19 and did a OraQuick Rapid HIV Test on 3/22 which ...
8 answers |
Good afternoon Dr. Would you consider semen directly ejaculated on a fresh open wound a high risk. The wound in question is on my inde...
7 answers |
Hello Doctor, Sorry to pester you again. In our previous conversation, you had mentioned that there was no risk in the massage activi...
5 answers |
When I was in my country at age of 11 I was raped t was since 2005 I didn't tell anyone about it I was scared he's going to hurt me even ...
4 answers |
A
A
This Forum's Experts
239123 tn?1267651214
University of Washington
Seattle, WA
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity