HIV - Prevention Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This forum is limited to prevention of HIV and to safe sex in general. All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Important Announcement:
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By goodnight7
Hello Doctor, My question is this. Had protected vaginal sex and anal sex with a CSW in Panama, Central America. U...
By WolfpupNX
Hi Doc, Hopefully I'm in the right area this time. =) Please read my initial question/response here - http://www...
By grad2007
Dear Doctor, First of all I would like to thank you for helping so many people with your knowledge and experience....
By nedstark2214
Hello Dr. Hook. About a week back I brought home a girl that I barely knew. We cuddled and dry humped for around ...
By Howdidthishappen101
Hi....... Just going to jump right to the point May 8 perform oral ( guy said he was negative) May 18 received oral...
By Stressed6701
I was eating at a restaurant and after licking my fingers, I tasted blood in my mouth. I am 100% positive the taste i...
By Geekq8
Dear Doctor I had a sensual massage in London one week ago. In the end the lady gave me a masturbation (handjob)...
By miamidude123
Hi Doctor, I tested negative with clearview (finger prick) test at 8 weeks and 3 days after exposure. It is abo...
By clemsonmike
Hello, A week ago I had an encounter where I was engaged in protected receptive anal intercourse. I asked the ins...
By guiltystupid14
Dear Doctor, I am a healthy 35 years male. I had an encounter with csw on 9 Jan 2014 vaginal sex for 10 mins. I...
By wmk1
Hello Doctor, I met up with a guy who I have been chatting with through a social media website and we immediately ...
By txworrier
Last night, met a guy online, he came over, we showered together. Lots of kissing hugging and frottage during that ...
By DontKnowNot
Hi Doctor, In May, I had protected sex with a sex worker. Did not worry about it. Felt safe, moved on. On Frida...
By raj237
Dear Dr. Handsfield and Dr. Hook I am sorry to ask you a question which you may find really silly. But I am quite ...
By myrisk12345
Hello doctor, I will make myself brief. Yestarday i had an encounter with a CSW. What worries me is that she rubbe...
By Gray321
Hi, ive testet multiple time because im a paranoid person.. I had a 2-3 week and a7 week lab tube of blood test come ...
By GuiltyHusband
Dear Doctor, Thanks for providing the continuous advice on this forum as your responses had helped myself in the p...
By db620
HI Doc, On approximately May 6th, I saw a professional "female wrestler". She ended up giving me an unprotected b...
By Teo09
Dear Doctor , Sorry for the post on the other forum, not ute what happened with my phone. I had two unprotected in...
By preocupado871
Hi, On may 5th I had sex with a high end csw twice, both using condom. I did not notice any breakage. She also men...
This Forum's Experts
239123_tn?1267651214
H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D.Blank
University of Washington
Seattle, WA
300980_tn?1194933000
Edward W Hook, MDBlank
University of Alabama at Birmingham
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker