HIV - Prevention Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This forum is limited to prevention of HIV and to safe sex in general. All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Important Announcement:
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By Geekq8
Dear Doctor I had a sensual massage in London one week ago. In the end the lady gave me a masturbation (handjob)...
By miamidude123 Blank
Hi Doctor, I tested negative with clearview (finger prick) test at 8 weeks and 3 days after exposure. It is abo...
By clemsonmike
Hello, A week ago I had an encounter where I was engaged in protected receptive anal intercourse. I asked the ins...
By guiltystupid14
Dear Doctor, I am a healthy 35 years male. I had an encounter with csw on 9 Jan 2014 vaginal sex for 10 mins. I...
By txworrier
Last night, met a guy online, he came over, we showered together. Lots of kissing hugging and frottage during that ...
By DontKnowNot
Hi Doctor, In May, I had protected sex with a sex worker. Did not worry about it. Felt safe, moved on. On Frida...
By raj237
Dear Dr. Handsfield and Dr. Hook I am sorry to ask you a question which you may find really silly. But I am quite ...
By myrisk12345
Hello doctor, I will make myself brief. Yestarday i had an encounter with a CSW. What worries me is that she rubbe...
By Gray321
Hi, ive testet multiple time because im a paranoid person.. I had a 2-3 week and a7 week lab tube of blood test come ...
By GuiltyHusband
Dear Doctor, Thanks for providing the continuous advice on this forum as your responses had helped myself in the p...
By Teo09
Dear Doctor , Sorry for the post on the other forum, not ute what happened with my phone. I had two unprotected in...
By preocupado871
Hi, On may 5th I had sex with a high end csw twice, both using condom. I did not notice any breakage. She also men...
By NervousOne1
Hello Doc. Let me start by saying that I am extremely nervous about the possibility of being HIV+. I had heterosexual...
Janus88Jun 13
By Janus88
Dear Dr, I did not heed your advice and now I am back here again, but it is for the last time as I am ending with thi...
By LABABAO
Dear Dr. I am sorry to ask for help again! First of all, I would like to tell you a real story happened in Beijing...
TeakJun 12
By Nolefan486
My question is whether or not female ejaculation, "squirting" would increase HIV risk during oral sex. I last had a ...
By anxiousguy77
Hello Dr. I identify as straight because I have no emotional attachment to men. For quite some time I have partici...
By Smiling_Face
Hi doctors, I'm 26 yrs old Asian male. And I have a question for you. 8 weeks ago I have sex with a strange woman wi...
By nervousone65
Im a married man. 2 years ago exactly I had an affair. Local woman in the same town. During the affair we had unprot...
8066593_tn?1404998963
By missyghostgirl
Forgive me for asking but have you ever gotten a prediction wrong? This forum is full of mens risks and assessmen...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank