Aa
A
A
Close
HIV - Prevention Forum
This forum is limited to prevention of HIV and to safe sex in general. All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.
81 - 100 (of 12276) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello Doctor, Sorry to pester you again. In our previous conversation, you had mentioned that there was no risk in the massage activi...
5 answers |
When I was in my country at age of 11 I was raped t was since 2005 I didn't tell anyone about it I was scared he's going to hurt me even ...
4 answers |
Drs, I did a dumb thing a few weeks ago. I hooked up with a woman I barely know and had a one time fling. We had sex with a rubber on...
5 answers |
I had an event about 4 weeks ago, a female stripper vigorously grinded me and at the same time used her had to stimulate my penis. . Sh...
3 answers |
5864161 tn?1381727781
Hi doctor, I had unprotected sex about 10 weeks ago, After three weeks I had a sore throat and a white tongue, and have heard some poppin...
17 answers |
I'm male, 22, white, non-druguser, heterosexual, here in america...i only have had sex a couple others times...but its been protected in ...
14 answers |
Hi Doctors thank you for all your help. I'm a 23 y/o hetero male and I engaged in unprotected sex on two occasions with the same girl ...
13 answers |
HI Doc, On approximately May 6th, I saw a professional "female wrestler". She ended up giving me an unprotected blow job which I knew...
6 answers |
Hello Doctor, I met up with a guy who I have been chatting with through a social media website and we immediately hit it off. After ...
4 answers |
Hello I've posted on here before and am definitely the type to worry; however I just wanted to run something by you since I recently m...
3 answers |
I had a false positive Hep C test a while back so I am very sensitive to possible risk exposures. All follow up tests turned out to be ne...
9 answers |
Hi Sir, I cant tell you how scared i am and how much my life has changed. I know for a fact something is wrong with me. My story short...
15 answers |
Dear doctor, i went to a barbershop today and got a face clean up and shave done. while shaving i got a cut on my face and blood ooze...
9 answers |
Dear Drs Hooks and Handsfield, It's been 8 weeks since my possible HIV exposure and I have been living in a fear for at least 5 w...
6 answers |
Hello doctors, I need some advice on a matter that is really freaking me out. I hope you can help. This weekend I went to an BDSM mis...
5 answers |
Hello, I'm currently freaking out about an unprotected encounter I had a couple of months ago. I was wasted and it was a huge mistake...
7 answers |
I had two recent exposures on Sept 29th and on Oct. 12th. I'm assuming both were lower risk. The one on the 29th was protected oral and...
7 answers |
Hello, I had a protected vaginal sex with HIV positive woman and unprotected oral sex. I got tested at 4 weeks and 8 weeks after expos...
12 answers |
Dear Doctors I am a heterosexual 32 year old man. I had sex with a sex worker last week. I used condom BUT mid way through the condom b...
10 answers |
Dr, Last night I briefly had unprotected sex w/ a stripper in an east coast city known for a high std rate. She was on top in an enco...
8 answers |
A
A
This Forum's Experts
239123 tn?1267651214
University of Washington
Seattle, WA
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now