Aa
A
A
Close

HIV - Prevention Forum

This forum is limited to prevention of HIV and to safe sex in general. All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

101 - 120 (of 12276) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi ddoctor. Please help me in this regard. Recently I mean Saturday I went to body massage centre and ended up having blowjob and handjob. When I asked her for that she said okay and went out and came. I don't know for what she went bu...
worriedafterbj | Last answer
Hi Doctors, I had a very real risk as described in my post: http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Prevention/HIV-fears--symptoms--and-testing/show/2085178#post_9880760 After the post, I took a blood antibody test at 5 weeks and 4 days ...
jag9912 | Last answer
Hello doctors, love the forum, I'd like to think it educated me over the years and now I feel I've put myself in a bad situation. I'd like to think I'm a straight male but had an urge on a drunken night which doesn't mix I know. Anyhow I...
anonymous1483 | Last answer
Hello Doctor.... This question may be difficult... 4 days ago I was in New Orleans on bourbon street and got really drunk. About later in the night I completely forgot everything. All I remember was walking into an alley with some wo...
jon1226 | Last answer
Dear DR HHH and Dr Hook, Can your please help me understand my test results and chances of infection. I had a test done 23 days after exposure(male to female vaginal)had reactive on the exam, but a negative western blot confirm...
Scaredpleasehelpme | Last answer
Hi Doctors, 14 days ago, I met a lady who I knew from the internet. I performed an oral sex on her (I bite myself inside of my cheek when I chewing gum the day before. It’s bleeding when I bite myself, but I don’t think it’s bleeding wh...
Shlx | Last answer
I had unprotected vaginal intercourse on 3-2-14. I have had a yeast infection since that will not go away. I have had many treatments and it's still there. I took an hiv rna test 2 weeks after the possible exposure. I took a blood an...
bnb123 | Last answer
7 days ago I had sex with a CSW. Here are the facts: - She performed unprotected oral sex on me for about 3 minutes. She spent quite a bit of time vigorously flicking and licking the inside of my urethra of my penis with her tongue -...
Anxious10 | Last answer
I had a high risk exposure almost 10 weeks ago. I took one 40mg dose of Humira two to three weeks before exposure. 1.Will that one dose of Humira affect or prolong the production of Hiv antibodies or p24 antigen. 2. I've been having sy...
gt1990 | Last answer
Dr, I was in a very abusive relation 3 yrs ago, ex -BF very promiscuous, I developed sympts few wks - 2mons after exposure, all of them few days apart. I felt sand in my mouth x 1 day, chills, neck nodes and few days later had non itc...
june872 | Last answer
Hi docs, thanks for your good job.  This is my situation After a lot of time of almost no drinking and no parting, the other day I went to a party and I completely overdid myself. I got very very drunk and ended up in a brothel where ...
Trist321 | Last answer
Good day doctors. Thanks for the great site. I have been reading a lot of posts and I'm a bit worried about my exposer. 3 and a half weeks ago I went and got a sensual massage. It seemed like a clean place. They had rules that they see...
Brettsmith | Last answer
Hi Doc, I am a white heterosexual male from the US - no STDs at time of risk. Circumcised. On vacation I recently met a woman from a developed country that has a very low HIV prevalence (.01%). We had unprotected vaginal sex twice....
r99732 | Last answer
Hi experts, I am 22 years old. I came to a private lap-dance place in Portland, Oregon and had an oral sex with a condom by a girl. The girl looks pretty young and clean. The condom was not damaged and stayed intact afterwards. The wh...
SergioJ | Last answer
Following is a description of my encounter with a window CSW in Amsterdam (call her M). I am seeking assessment on the risks of HIV/ other STI contraction. During the course of the event I was under the influence of Marijuana. -M peeled...
HailMary1234 | Last answer
Hello doctor, you answered and relived my worries around 5 years ago, I realise that I had what you call a low risk event and a condom was used that did not appear to break. Since then I have around 12 other partners and used condoms...
wesmantooth | Last answer
Doctors - 25 days ago I had sex with an black CSW twice during the same visit. The first was protected oral followed by protected vaginal sex (using the same condom) where I finished within a minute. We then had sex again. This time unpr...
ConcernedinATL | Last answer
Hello doctors, first of all let me say, that you are making a great work here. Please excuse my english skills, I am not a native speaker. So, to my "problem" which is making me very nervous. Five days ago I get drunk and I had sex with ...
Gregory7 | Last answer
I have looked at many websites that say the window period for hiv is 2-8 weeks before antibodies are found and some sites say six months( after 1 possible exposure) It is very confusing and stressfull, what is the truth.
dan814 | Last answer
Dear Doctor First of all I would like to thank your effort in responding to inquiries and I know this is a repeated question on your forum but the obsessive killed me. Two weeks ago I had outcall tantric massage, at the end as usua...
MikeTerry | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank