Aa
A
A
Close
HIV - Prevention Forum
This forum is limited to prevention of HIV and to safe sex in general. All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.
101 - 120 (of 12276) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm a white male with unprotected vag exposure to a CSW in south am. I am not circumsized and have a sensitive glans which was bleeding a...
9 answers |
Sir On 18th March 2013, i got a cut from scissor on my ear from a barber shop. Cut was very small and hardly one drop of blood come ou...
7 answers |
Hi Dr., I tried finding this specific situation but didn't have much luck... I recently got a nude lap dance from a stripper, and d...
5 answers |
I will try to keep this as simple as possible. For reference I am a male in his late 20's. 9 weeks ago I had unprotected sex with a ...
5 answers |
Hello Doctor Do you know of this study: http://journals.lww.com/aidsonline/Fulltext/2010/06190/Seronegative_HIV_1_infection__a_review...
7 answers |
Dear Dr. Handsfield: I have high anxiety. No response from Int. Forum (pl. help). 30 days ago I had unprotected insertive anal sex with s...
10 answers |
Dear Professor Handsfield I had potential exposure with a black african CSW in Belfast, Ireland 4.5 wks ago. I am concerned over HIV-2...
6 answers |
As I type this, my hands can't stop shaking. Last Friday I gave a guy a blowjob after such het ejaculated in my mouth. I didn't swall...
8 answers |
Hi ddoctor. Please help me in this regard. Recently I mean Saturday I went to body massage centre and ended up having blowjob and handjo...
10 answers |
Hi Doctors, I had a very real risk as described in my post: http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Prevention/HIV-fears--symptoms--and-test...
8 answers |
Hello doctors, love the forum, I'd like to think it educated me over the years and now I feel I've put myself in a bad situation. I'd lik...
6 answers |
Hello Doctor.... This question may be difficult... 4 days ago I was in New Orleans on bourbon street and got really drunk. About later...
4 answers |
Dear DR HHH and Dr Hook, Can your please help me understand my test results and chances of infection. I had a test done 23 days...
5 answers |
Hi Doctors, 14 days ago, I met a lady who I knew from the internet. I performed an oral sex on her (I bite myself inside of my cheek whe...
9 answers |
I had unprotected vaginal intercourse on 3-2-14. I have had a yeast infection since that will not go away. I have had many treatments a...
4 answers |
7 days ago I had sex with a CSW. Here are the facts: - She performed unprotected oral sex on me for about 3 minutes. She spent quite a...
4 answers |
I had a high risk exposure almost 10 weeks ago. I took one 40mg dose of Humira two to three weeks before exposure. 1.Will that one dose o...
10 answers |
Dr, I was in a very abusive relation 3 yrs ago, ex -BF very promiscuous, I developed sympts few wks - 2mons after exposure, all of the...
6 answers |
Hi docs, thanks for your good job.  This is my situation After a lot of time of almost no drinking and no parting, the other day I wen...
2 answers |
Good day doctors. Thanks for the great site. I have been reading a lot of posts and I'm a bit worried about my exposer. 3 and a half we...
9 answers |
A
A
This Forum's Experts
239123 tn?1267651214
University of Washington
Seattle, WA
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity