HIV - Prevention Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This forum is limited to prevention of HIV and to safe sex in general. All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Important Announcement:
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By 21allgood
I had a possible exposure with CSW. Reused condom not sure if it was put on the same way the 2nd time. I have Herpe...
By rob2323
After having an orgasm (onto myself), the person I was with this morning decided to push the tip of his penis into th...
By Theviper71989
Hi First of all thanks for the great service you are offering, I am a man with no STD what so ever. Two days ago I...
By Petermarkos85
last night i had protected oral and vaginal sex with a sex worker. after this i found blood all over the condom and o...
By lizna2014
I had a cut cooking my breakfast, my wound did not require stitches, but if I bleed during period 10 min. The wound w...
By wilsonglenn
A question about steroids. I had two steroid injections 4 weeks before a possible risk encounter - and thus 8 weeks...
By deardoctor
Doctor(s), this is a new post to follow-up on the one I admittedly abused previously, although I hope you'll recogniz...
By DT100
Hi, 91 days ago I had unprotected vaginal sex with a stranger in an industrial city in the UK. She was Caucasion a...
By Johndavidlocca
Good evening Doctor I was unscrewing my stereo and cut myself and went down to the pharmacy across the street to buy...
By needanswer90
hi doctor... continue my last threat....(at 4 weeks blood test hiv/tpha both negative) last month i went to a...
By kya_re
Hello, I'm 24 year old virgin guy. No oral, no kissing, no sexual history at all. I'm staying virgin by choice to wai...
By debilitatinglyworried
Hi Doctors, I am a 42 year old female. Three weeks ago, I had unprotected sex with a 37 year old male of unknown st...
By anxiouscab
Hi, Pls find below my potential exposure, symptoms, undergone tests and, finally, my questions... My exposure...
By RickySingh
Hi there, I am a bisexual male in what should be a monogamous relationship with a female partner. About 6 weeks...
By ScaredinKY77
Dr Hook I had an HIV test and was negative. Months later I had a brief one time vaginal intercourse with an escor...
By Brucechen
Dear Doctor, I am from China. I am a male. Sorry for my terrible English, pls try to understand me. One week ago,...
By justcuriousforhelpplease
On April 14th (night of) I had unprotected sex with a coworker. We both live in Denver, CO. I am a white married fema...
By Sad32
Am aware not to read into symptoms but in regards to the ARS sore throat, are they similar to tonsillitis symptoms? A...
By Iwanthelp123
Hello Doctors, Here is my story, I'm 26 years old, I never been sexually active (Never had sex before), in my lif...
By slayer07
I had an HIV exposure 7 weeks ago. On the 25th day I had an antibody test which came back negative and my GP told me ...
This Forum's Experts
239123_tn?1267651214
H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D.Blank
University of Washington
Seattle, WA
300980_tn?1194933000
Edward W Hook, MDBlank
University of Alabama at Birmingham
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker