Aa
A
A
Close

HIV - Prevention Forum

This forum is limited to prevention of HIV and to safe sex in general. All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

121 - 140 (of 12276) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I stupidly engaged in a threesome with a couple (man and woman) what's even dumber is that it was unprotected. Before I met them I asked about their testing history, the male said his female partner tested recently and was fine and that ...
Ms8787 | Last answer
I'm a gay man and the last test I had was about six years ago. Back then, I was told I was never really at risk but still did several rapid tests at week 4,6 and 8. All came back negative. Since then, I never had unprotected anal sex. Ho...
seekingpeaceofmind2014 | Last answer
Hello expert doctors, I hope that you can answer my questions. You see, I am seeking your professional opinion, but have already convinced myself that I am HIV positive since the onset of many symptoms. I will explain what I did: I...
Tony_2014 | Last answer
I had sex for the first time outside of my marriage with an unknown status of a women. The sex was protected with a condom. She was a CSW and I was nervous about it but the temptation was there. She stayed on top the whole time which las...
1830coco | Last answer
Dr , I have saw where you advised a lab test for hiv . I had an antibody test at a doctor office at eleven weeks and another at 9 weeksbut not at three months, I took oraquick in home test five times all the way to six months .. Is my or...
Gopher13 | Last answer
I am 29y.o from Orlando, FL. my main concern is HIV. The history of my exposure is that from november 2013 till march 2014 i have been with 5 different women. Our physical contact has been limited to very Deep french kissing, me fingerin...
kal465 | Last answer
i had a possible high risk exposure on April 14 2014. I took an hiv antibody test at 4 weeks and several at 5 weeks post exposure which all came back negative. I took an Hiv Rna Pcr test at 5 weeks post exposure and the results came back...
outdoorlife | Last answer
Hello Doctor, I think you website is great and hope you can help me with some advice. I have just returned to London following a Holiday in Ibiza just of the coast of spain. On one drunken night i picked up a black sex worker of th...
worriedbrit | Last answer
Have some concerns about exposure and symptoms. On 8/4/13 i had unprotected oral sex as the giver with two men, not at same time. Both were brief with no ejaculation. About 9 days later i developed what seemed like a minor chest cold...
worriedguy78 | Last answer
Hello. I am from Spain and I am really worried because 2 weeks ago I fingered a Sex Masseuse for a couple of minutes. I would´t be worried except that when I arrived home, 2 hours later, I found I had a 5 mm cut (a bit wider than a paper...
preocupado2 | Last answer
Hi Doctor! Here is my story; 7 weeks ago i got sexual intercourse that was mutual oral and insertive anal for 2 minutes unprotected with a guy That days after i notice is hiv positive; i'm totally freak and sad. Exactly 4 weeks after i f...
Caricachupas77 | Last answer
Dear Doctors, Thank you for your time and for providing this great forum. I am a young man from Australia. Since last year (2013) I've had few unprotected anal sex (being receptive partner) with different guys of unknown status. One of...
Seekingpeaceoz | Last answer
I am from AUSTRALIA...I had sex last night with a prostitute.. She is a heterosexual.. First she gave me a massage and then SHE PROVIDED THE CONDOM AND SHE PLACED IT ON MY PENIS AND GAVE ME A BLOWJ*B.. Then With the same condom i HAD VAG...
Helpmeplease90 | Last answer
Hello Doctor, My question is this. Had protected vaginal sex and anal sex with a CSW in Panama, Central America. Used 3 different condoms at different times. They all looked intact after intercourse. Also, had unprotected oral sex, w...
goodnight7 | Last answer
Hi Doc, Hopefully I'm in the right area this time. =) Please read my initial question/response here - http://www.medhelp.org/posts/STDs/HIV-Risk-Assessment-ARS-Symptoms/show/2205985#post_10571890 I notice in this reply, Dr. Hook ...
WolfpupNX | Last answer
Dear Doctor, First of all I would like to thank you for helping so many people with your knowledge and experience. Last week I visited a prostitute in Europe. When she started to undress I saw bruises at different parts of her body...
grad2007 | Last answer
Hello Dr. Hook. About a week back I brought home a girl that I barely knew. We cuddled and dry humped for around 30 minutes. We never kissed on the lips but I did kiss her on neck, back and cheeks intermittently. At one point I mildl...
nedstark2214 | Last answer
Hi....... Just going to jump right to the point May 8 perform oral ( guy said he was negative) May 18 received oral ( hiv positive guy, current UD under 20 copies, cd4 >700) May 19 developed swollen lymph node in armpit( confirm by RN...
Howdidthishappen101 | Last answer
I was eating at a restaurant and after licking my fingers, I tasted blood in my mouth. I am 100% positive the taste in my mouth was due to blood. I did swallow it. I am worried that I got HIV infected blood on my hands and then transferr...
Stressed6701 | Last answer
Dear Doctor I had a sensual massage in London one week ago. In the end the lady gave me a masturbation (handjob) with massage oil. I didn't really know if she has cuts on her hand. But I think at least there's no bleeding wound ...
Geekq8 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now