Aa
A
A
Close
HIV - Prevention Forum
This forum is limited to prevention of HIV and to safe sex in general. All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.
121 - 140 (of 12276) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Following is a description of my encounter with a window CSW in Amsterdam (call her M). I am seeking assessment on the risks of HIV/ othe...
13 answers |
Hello doctor, you answered and relived my worries around 5 years ago, I realise that I had what you call a low risk event and a condo...
3 answers |
Doctors - 25 days ago I had sex with an black CSW twice during the same visit. The first was protected oral followed by protected vaginal...
6 answers |
Hello doctors, first of all let me say, that you are making a great work here. Please excuse my english skills, I am not a native speaker...
1 answer |
I have looked at many websites that say the window period for hiv is 2-8 weeks before antibodies are found and some sites say six months(...
8 answers |
Dear Doctor First of all I would like to thank your effort in responding to inquiries and I know this is a repeated question on your f...
3 answers |
I stupidly engaged in a threesome with a couple (man and woman) what's even dumber is that it was unprotected. Before I met them I asked ...
3 answers |
I'm a gay man and the last test I had was about six years ago. Back then, I was told I was never really at risk but still did several rap...
9 answers |
Hello expert doctors, I hope that you can answer my questions. You see, I am seeking your professional opinion, but have already convi...
10 answers |
I had sex for the first time outside of my marriage with an unknown status of a women. The sex was protected with a condom. She was a CSW...
8 answers |
Dr , I have saw where you advised a lab test for hiv . I had an antibody test at a doctor office at eleven weeks and another at 9 weeksbu...
1 answer |
I am 29y.o from Orlando, FL. my main concern is HIV. The history of my exposure is that from november 2013 till march 2014 i have been wi...
7 answers |
i had a possible high risk exposure on April 14 2014. I took an hiv antibody test at 4 weeks and several at 5 weeks post exposure which a...
10 answers |
Hello Doctor, I think you website is great and hope you can help me with some advice. I have just returned to London following a Ho...
10 answers |
Have some concerns about exposure and symptoms. On 8/4/13 i had unprotected oral sex as the giver with two men, not at same time. Both ...
8 answers |
Hello. I am from Spain and I am really worried because 2 weeks ago I fingered a Sex Masseuse for a couple of minutes. I would´t be worrie...
7 answers |
Hi Doctor! Here is my story; 7 weeks ago i got sexual intercourse that was mutual oral and insertive anal for 2 minutes unprotected with ...
7 answers |
Dear Doctors, Thank you for your time and for providing this great forum. I am a young man from Australia. Since last year (2013) I've ...
6 answers |
I am from AUSTRALIA...I had sex last night with a prostitute.. She is a heterosexual.. First she gave me a massage and then SHE PROVIDED ...
14 answers |
Hello Doctor, My question is this. Had protected vaginal sex and anal sex with a CSW in Panama, Central America. Used 3 different cond...
3 answers |
A
A
This Forum's Experts
239123 tn?1267651214
University of Washington
Seattle, WA
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity