HIV - Prevention Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This forum is limited to prevention of HIV and to safe sex in general. All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Important Announcement:
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By Neveragainn
Dear Doctor, Last week, I went to a Chinese studio in Austria to have a massage and handjob. But actually the plac...
By DesireeZ
Thank you for your patience. I had an post yesterday, my situation is that I had an oral sex with a HIV positive man....
DesireeZMay 30
DesireeZMay 30
DesireeZMay 30
DesireeZMay 30
By DesireeZ
Dear Doctor thanks to answer my question. I am a 24 years old male. I had an oral sex with a man without condom, and ...
By harinn123456
Hi Doctor Wood, Since I had been advised from you and based on my subsequent HIV tests I was convinced that I am H...
By sgh123
Hello Doctors, Thank you so much for running this forum. I had an experience earlier today where I engaged in frot...
By Gopher13
Dr.i know you have helped me on here before , and it is greately appreciated.. I have taken five in home oraquick tes...
By 21allgood
I had sex with a prostitute back on 5/1. We reused the condom and I am not sure if I put it on it on the same way bo...
By whyworried
My last HIV testing was in 2008 and it was negative. Since then I did the following: 1) Around 35 to 40 handjobs f...
By Turbosony88
Hi, I am a 25 year old heterosexual male. 4 days ago I went to the VIP room with a white mid 20's stripper and had u...
By Ksmith72
Dear Dr. March 16th my penis head entered a massage lady's vagina (head only). I pulled out immediately and wipe my p...
By MagnoliaMe
I have had two transvaginal ultrasounds in the past six months for ovarian cysts. I didn't think about this the first...
By sadman_21
DR. IM VERY WORRY. LAST WEEK I WAS WITH A STREET WORKER. I ONLY PUT MY FINGERS INSIDE HER VAGINE DURING ABOUT 2-3MIN....
By salsajas1
I work for retail company. We were removing 4 x 8 slat wall (5 pieces). I cut myself on 3rd piece, when slipped from ...
By nightfly667766
Dear Doctor, I'm writing from Italy and I already wrote to this forum last year for another HIV related concern. This...
By DanAronal101
Hello We have a bicycle race and they have me a bicycle that another guy was using before me as its stages . As so...
By Patrick1984
Dear Drs Hooks and Handsfield, It's been 8 weeks since my possible HIV exposure and I have been living in a f...
By worried33221
I had a hand job for a massage lady april 30th. I feel guilty and had a urine test for gonorrhea and chlamydia. It w...
By ryancutesporty
hi i met a guy and we were both mutually msterbating, however i noticed he tasted his own pre semen, then he began ...
By Philly07
Hi Doctor, I went to an Asian massage parlor two days ago. The woman took her clothes off and put my hand on her vag...
By sandyy2014
Hello Drs. I'm having the hardest time focusing because of what happened a few weeks ago. I met a guy online ...
This Forum's Experts
239123_tn?1267651214
H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D.Blank
University of Washington
Seattle, WA
300980_tn?1194933000
Edward W Hook, MDBlank
University of Alabama at Birmingham
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker