HIV - Prevention Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This forum is limited to prevention of HIV and to safe sex in general. All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Important Announcement:
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
DocausMar 21
By Docaus
Hi Doctor, thanks for the great work you are doing here. I have the same age old problem of fingering. One expert has...
By feared123
Hi Doctor , I'm feared that my finger insert ! to a girl's vagina about 1~2 mins , after the fingering i realized ...
By SouthYorkshire
Hello 1: If finger is not cleaned before finger prick with alcohol wipe and 2: the first blood of blood is not wip...
By sprivate
Hi Doctors, I have a concern that I would appreciate your thoughts on. I am a heterosexual women. On Feb 20, I ...
By IrishBrother
Question. I regularly go for massages, but not sexual massages. About one month ago I went into a Chinese Parlor and ...
By billyboy1992
Hello Doctor, here is my situation, 6 weeks ago i went on a trip and I had received unprotected oral sex from a ...
By E_Rod8621
Hello! I recently performed oral to a male masseur for appx 3 minutes without protection. The masseur did not eja...
By marko184
I had a 5 minute sexual intercourse with a woman I picked from the street. It is the second time I see her, wearing a...
By AwayInFrankfurt
So last weekend while drunk travelling in Frankfurt i went to a legal brothel and had Sex with 3 Transexual CSW, don'...
By Mel4578
I had two additional questions/comments based on Dr. Hook's response but I was not sure if I had done it properly and...
By Randyman101
Okay so here it goes. I purchased an Oraquick home test and I'm too terrified to take the test at this moment. My r...
By Jonarango10
Hello. Thank you for your time for reading this. I am a 21 year old male. I had brief unprotected sex with a female u...
By mistakes261
Good afternoon Dr. Would you consider semen directly ejaculated on a fresh open wound a high risk. The wound in qu...
Mel4578Mar 19
By Mel4578
TEAK helped me greatly with a similar question to this a few days ago and I wanted to re-confirm with you regarding t...
By Peacemind112
Dear doctors thank you for this great help and service, going directly to my questions I had several unprotected anal...
By Kumar642
Hello Doctor, this is my another thread as I was told by doctor to start a new thread for a new question I am 26 y...
By W99
Hello Doctor. 29 year old male. I am really anxious at the moment because of the following: Had a couple of ...
By E_Rod8621
Hello, I recently performed oral sex with a man... He was a gay masseur so I'm assuming he has a very active sex l...
By John5281
Doctor, I am very nervous about my HIV risks. I'm a 23 year old heterosexual male. Last night I engaged in vaginal in...
By jonmich
I have had several encounters with female sex workers the past 5 years. I am not sure if I should get tested for HIV....
This Forum's Experts
300980_tn?1194933000
Edward W Hook, MDBlank
University of Alabama at Birmingham
239123_tn?1267651214
H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D.Blank
University of Washington
Seattle, WA
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker